Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Married And Flirting Chat Forums > Everyday Life For Married Couples

Everyday Life For Married Couples A forum for couples to chat about your everyday married life. This would be a good place for women and men to get to know eachother.

Old 06-13-2008, 11:18 AM   #101
Tiglet
Missed Y'all

Thanked 2,135 Times in 1,444 Posts
Tiglet Is God Like Tiglet Is God Like Tiglet Is God Like Tiglet Is God Like Tiglet Is God Like Tiglet Is God Like Tiglet Is God Like Tiglet Is God Like Tiglet Is God Like Tiglet Is God Like Tiglet Is God Like

Aquarius (Jan. 20-Feb. 18): Your attraction to a most fascinating person is recalibrating. Beyond seeing new sides of this person, you're noticing new things about yourself.

Pisces (Feb. 19-March 20): It's said all of our ancestors are still alive, inside ourselves. Remember the people you call wacky, who at least partially form who you are now.

True and true and proud of those wacky ancestors!

My dual personality is shining through today on both fronts.
Old 06-13-2008, 11:32 AM   #102
Atrebla Rose
Loving where life has me!

Thanked 1,588 Times in 1,272 Posts
Atrebla Rose Is God Like Atrebla Rose Is God Like Atrebla Rose Is God Like Atrebla Rose Is God Like Atrebla Rose Is God Like Atrebla Rose Is God Like Atrebla Rose Is God Like Atrebla Rose Is God Like Atrebla Rose Is God Like Atrebla Rose Is God Like Atrebla Rose Is God Like

Leo (July 23-Aug. 22): Everyone's atwitter, talking about your future. The ideas you hear are merely contributions to the brainstorm from which you choose what you really want.

Somedays these scare me with how bang on they are to my life!!!!!
Atrebla Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2008, 12:12 PM   #103
scoobertina
scoobalicious

Thanked 17,916 Times in 12,117 Posts
scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atrebla Rose View Post
Leo (July 23-Aug. 22): Everyone's atwitter, talking about your future. The ideas you hear are merely contributions to the brainstorm from which you choose what you really want.

Somedays these scare me with how bang on they are to my life!!!!!
Yeah, I quite agree with you Rose... I know I am going to hear alot of this today at this party I am attending.. deep breath... and moving on.... putting a smile on my face and absorbing more input..
Old 06-14-2008, 02:04 PM   #104
Jelly
Bite Me

Thanked 9,381 Times in 5,139 Posts
Jelly Is God Like Jelly Is God Like Jelly Is God Like Jelly Is God Like Jelly Is God Like Jelly Is God Like Jelly Is God Like Jelly Is God Like Jelly Is God Like Jelly Is God Like Jelly Is God Like
Default June 14

ARIES (March 21-April 19): A partnership may need extra attention. Compromise if you must in order to keep the peace. Be fair and you will earn respect, devotion and a lifelong friendship.

TAURUS (April 20-May 20): You may be faced with emotional matters that are difficult to deal with. Be sensitive to everyone else's needs and you will get the same in return. Make amends so you can move on.

GEMINI (May 21-June 20): Money is heading your way, so spend it properly. Put your efforts into your surroundings or purchase property. Getting help around the house will turn work into a family affair that will draw you all closer.

CANCER (June 21-July 22): Cut yourself some slack and take part in an event or activity that you can enjoy. Relatives, friends and neighbors will all be supportive. A chance to try something altogether different can lead to a new job or skill.

LEO (July 23-Aug. 22): Don't get upset over trivial matters. If someone is trying to get a rise out of you, do something with someone who appreciates you for who you are and what you have to offer. Emotions will be hard to control so avoid whoever is causing you grief.

VIRGO (Aug. 23-Sept. 22): Socializing will do you good. Don't hesitate to get in touch with someone from your past. You can revive an old friendship that will be just what you need in your life right now.

LIBRA (Sept. 23-Oct. 22): Don't rely on others to do things for you. You will be misled if you aren't involved. Laziness will be your downfall and will cause problems with the people in your life who are doers. Do your part.

SCORPIO (Oct. 23-Nov. 21): Keep things in perspective and realize that no one can have his or her way all of the time. Stick to what you know, stay calm and offer what you can but, if that's not enough, avoid arguments by backing away.

SAGITTARIUS (Nov. 22-Dec. 21): Stick close to anyone who can help you do the right thing and avoid those who will lead you to temptation. Position yourself for success, not failure. It's who you associate with that will make the difference.

CAPRICORN (Dec. 22-Jan. 19): You will experience a revelation that will mold what you do in the future. Start making contacts that can help you achieve your latest dreams, hopes and aspirations. Don't fear change or your ability to be successful.

AQUARIUS (Jan. 20-Feb. 18): Money may be an issue if you think you have more than you do. Stick to your budget, no matter what tempts you. Gather friends who know how to have a good time without going into debt.

PISCES (Feb. 19-March 20): Things are moving rapidly in your world and you will finally realize what you have actually gained along the way. Good things will come in mysterious ways and through chance meetings. Someone you miss will reappear.
Old 06-14-2008, 02:08 PM   #105
scoobertina
scoobalicious

scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like

LEO (July 23-Aug. 22): Don't get upset over trivial matters. If someone is trying to get a rise out of you, do something with someone who appreciates you for who you are and what you have to offer. Emotions will be hard to control so avoid whoever is causing you grief.

Thanks... avoid people who want to annoy me... I can do that.. I will do that... today my emotions are high too... up and down.. god will it ever end?

Love these Jelly.. you don't know how much I look forward to them... thank you so much..
Old 06-14-2008, 04:49 PM   #106
RedVixen
On hiatus....

RedVixen Is God Like RedVixen Is God Like RedVixen Is God Like RedVixen Is God Like RedVixen Is God Like RedVixen Is God Like RedVixen Is God Like RedVixen Is God Like RedVixen Is God Like RedVixen Is God Like RedVixen Is God Like

VIRGO (Aug. 23-Sept. 22): Socializing will do you good. Don't hesitate to get in touch with someone from your past. You can revive an old friendship that will be just what you need in your life right now.

I do love socializing...and I've lost touch with some friends over the years...yeah, maybe today would be a good day to call them....and say...'surprise'

RedVixen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2008, 04:52 PM   #107
Sneaky
Flirting Guest
I Love It Here

Thanked 11,466 Times in 7,237 Posts
Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jelly's Brandi View Post
ARIES (March 21-April 19): A partnership may need extra attention. Compromise if you must in order to keep the peace. Be fair and you will earn respect, devotion and a lifelong friendship.

SCORPIO (Oct. 23-Nov. 21): Keep things in perspective and realize that no one can have his or her way all of the time. Stick to what you know, stay calm and offer what you can but, if that's not enough, avoid arguments by backing away.
Solo, I don't understand this one. Do you??????
Sneaky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2008, 05:00 PM   #108
Han Solo
Back in Meh-Trocity

Thanked 7,717 Times in 4,830 Posts
Han Solo Is God Like Han Solo Is God Like Han Solo Is God Like Han Solo Is God Like Han Solo Is God Like Han Solo Is God Like Han Solo Is God Like Han Solo Is God Like Han Solo Is God Like Han Solo Is God Like Han Solo Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sneaky View Post
Solo, I don't understand this one. Do you??????
LMAO.....what is THIS?? Act OPPOSITE day??.......I don't even know how to do that.......I'll need to Google the word "Compromise" and find out WTF that means exactly???
Old 06-14-2008, 05:01 PM   #109
Sneaky
Flirting Guest
I Love It Here

Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Han Solo View Post
LMAO.....what is THIS?? Act OPPOSITE day??.......I don't even know how to do that.......I'll need to Google the word "Compromise" and find out WTF that means exactly???
I know. It'll be like the "Bizarro World" Seinfeld episode. WEIRD dude.
Old 06-14-2008, 05:02 PM   #110
Han Solo
Back in Meh-Trocity

Thanked 7,717 Times in 4,830 Posts
Han Solo Is God Like Han Solo Is God Like Han Solo Is God Like Han Solo Is God Like Han Solo Is God Like Han Solo Is God Like Han Solo Is God Like Han Solo Is God Like Han Solo Is God Like Han Solo Is God Like Han Solo Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sneaky View Post
I know. It'll be like the "Bizarro World" Seinfeld episode. WEIRD dude.
Yeah, definitely the George Costanza "Opposite or Instinct" episode!!! LOL
Old 06-15-2008, 10:22 PM   #111
Jelly
Bite Me

Jelly Is God Like Jelly Is God Like Jelly Is God Like Jelly Is God Like Jelly Is God Like Jelly Is God Like Jelly Is God Like Jelly Is God Like Jelly Is God Like Jelly Is God Like Jelly Is God Like

Sorry so late on this today... had a hard time getting to a computer

ARIES (March 21-April 19): Take a day trip or attend something that will get your mind ticking and your enthusiasm rocking. Someone will make a proposal that will be hard to turn down but difficult to do. Believe in yourself.

TAURUS (April 20-May 20): A relationship is taking a turn that could lead to trouble if you don't nurture it now. Listen and take time to decipher what you are being told, responding positively and with compassion.

GEMINI (May 21-June 20): Listen to someone who has something interesting to say and you will sail down a path that is exciting, new and that captures your imagination. Love is on the rise but don't get involved with someone you work with.

CANCER (June 21-July 22): Do something different and unique. You can open up doors that have been closed for some time and revisit partnerships or projects that may have been left unfinished. Most of all, take a chance on something new.

LEO (July 23-Aug. 22): Don't let emotions lead to arguments or estrangement. Talk matters through and compromise if you want things to work out. If not, move on quickly so you can take advantage of the romantic opportunities present in your world.

VIRGO (Aug. 23-Sept. 22): Take a break and distance yourself from the troubles or worries produced by a project you are working on. Fun with family, friends or neighbors will lead to interesting ideas and concepts for additional income.

LIBRA (Sept. 23-Oct. 22): Don't trust anyone trying to sell you something. Travel and doing things you enjoy will lead to love, romance and a good time. You could end up in an interesting conversation with someone who could become a lifelong friend.

SCORPIO (Oct. 23-Nov. 21): Keep your thoughts well hidden to avoid the backlash of emotional turmoil that can develop at home. You are better off spending your time working on home improvement projects so that everyone stays mellow and out of your way.

SAGITTARIUS (Nov. 22-Dec. 21): Someone will lead you astray if you are too willing to believe what you are told. Taking off on the spur of the moment without preparation will lead to trouble. Deal with a relationship that could go either way.

CAPRICORN (Dec. 22-Jan. 19): Getting involved in a fundraising event or something of a serious nature will bring you in contact with exactly the types of people you need in your corner. A powerful attraction to someone you meet will change your way of thinking about partnerships and your future.

AQUARIUS (Jan. 20-Feb. 18): Problems with authority figures are apparent. Judge carefully what you want to do rather than jumping in without thinking. Being of sound mind will lead to a better future and less trouble in the long run.

PISCES (Feb. 19-March 20): Take matters into your own hands and you can turn something you've wanted to do for a long time into something viable. Love problems will surface, especially if someone you care for doesn't agree with what you want to do.
Old 06-15-2008, 10:25 PM   #112
Jelly
Bite Me

SAGITTARIUS (Nov. 22-Dec. 21): Someone will lead you astray if you are too willing to believe what you are told. Taking off on the spur of the moment without preparation will lead to trouble. Deal with a relationship that could go either way.

Should have read this this morning was right on...
Old 06-15-2008, 10:28 PM   #113
Sneaky
Flirting Guest
I Love It Here

Quote:
Sorry so late on this today... had a hard time getting to a computer
Thanks for posting these. They are so fun

Quote:
SCORPIO (Oct. 23-Nov. 21): Keep your thoughts well hidden to avoid the backlash of emotional turmoil that can develop at home. You are better off spending your time working on home improvement projects so that everyone stays mellow and out of your way.
OMG, mine is SO fitting!!
The Following User Says Thank You to Sneaky For This Useful Post:
Jelly (06-15-2008)
Old 06-15-2008, 10:43 PM   #114
softrosepetal
Flirting God

softrosepetal has a reputation beyond repute softrosepetal has a reputation beyond repute softrosepetal has a reputation beyond repute softrosepetal has a reputation beyond repute softrosepetal has a reputation beyond repute softrosepetal has a reputation beyond repute softrosepetal has a reputation beyond repute softrosepetal has a reputation beyond repute softrosepetal has a reputation beyond repute softrosepetal has a reputation beyond repute softrosepetal has a reputation beyond repute

CANCER (June 21-July 22): Do something different and unique. You can open up doors that have been closed for some time and revisit partnerships or projects that may have been left unfinished. Most of all, take a chance on something new.

I am definetly ready to take a chance on something new. Love these. Thanks
softrosepetal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to softrosepetal For This Useful Post:
Jelly (06-15-2008)
Old 06-15-2008, 11:09 PM   #115
scoobertina
scoobalicious

LEO (July 23-Aug. 22): Don't let emotions lead to arguments or estrangement. Talk matters through and compromise if you want things to work out. If not, move on quickly so you can take advantage of the romantic opportunities present in your world.

lol... no arguments today... emotions were alright today actually... ummmm roland and I compromise all the time.. and there is no romance for me... sigh... sooooooooooo if it happens to pop up at me in the next 2 hours I will jump on it.. thanks Jelly.. You know I love these...
Old 06-15-2008, 11:27 PM   #116
Atrebla Rose

Atrebla Rose Is God Like Atrebla Rose Is God Like Atrebla Rose Is God Like Atrebla Rose Is God Like Atrebla Rose Is God Like Atrebla Rose Is God Like Atrebla Rose Is God Like Atrebla Rose Is God Like Atrebla Rose Is God Like Atrebla Rose Is God Like Atrebla Rose Is God Like

EO (July 23-Aug. 22): Don't get upset over trivial matters. If someone is trying to get a rise out of you, do something with someone who appreciates you for who you are and what you have to offer. Emotions will be hard to control so avoid whoever is causing you grief.
Old 06-16-2008, 10:37 AM   #117
Jelly
Bite Me

Aries (March 21-April 19): You're a benevolent force. People will become cooperative when dealing with you, even if they don't start off that way.

Taurus (April 20-May 20): When it comes to figuring out the baby steps necessary to complete your project, you're the master. Procrastination just isn't an option.

Gemini (May 21-June 21): If life is a multiple-choice test, you're holding a pencil, not a pen. It's easy to change your answers.

Cancer (June 22-July 22): You don't require others to believe as you do, only to respect your right to your own truth. The diversity of opinion makes your team stronger.

Leo (July 23-Aug. 22): At sunrise, the sun explodes over the horizon in a glorious burst -- its nature is not to be subtle. You're the same way. When others tone it down, you're turning it up.

Virgo (Aug. 23-Sept. 22): The final count is in. Your stars are claiming that your obstacles are 90% imagined. All you have to do is un-imagine them and you're free to move forward. That's as easy as it sounds.

Libra (Sept. 23-Oct. 23): You are alert, versatile and ready to snap up opportunities. The quickening is made possible by your increasingly calm mind.

Scorpio (Oct. 24-Nov. 21): You're adept at sizing things up. The one with the most money may be the poorest, and the most beautiful one may have a homely will. Refrain from snap judgments.

Sagittarius (Nov. 22-Dec. 21): Your mind takes a new pace and your life follows that beat. You can accomplish whatever you want to in whatever amount of time you determine it needs to be done.

Capricorn (Dec. 22-Jan. 19): Your inner direction will be the key because the outside world is leaving you to your own devices. It's a test to see if you will use this day the way you said you wanted to.

Aquarius (Jan. 20-Feb. 18): There's a refreshing romance in your attitude. From where you stand, it's all fragrant breezes, butterflies and fireflies. But where someone else stands, it's your turn to take out the garbage. Try to tolerate hopelessly practical folks.

Pisces (Feb. 19-March 20): It takes one to know one. By this principle, the fact that you are inspired by someone's gift means there is something in you that can accomplish similar feats.
Old 06-16-2008, 10:37 AM   #118
Jelly
Bite Me

Sagittarius (Nov. 22-Dec. 21): Your mind takes a new pace and your life follows that beat. You can accomplish whatever you want to in whatever amount of time you determine it needs to be done.

This is right in line with the way I'm feeling.... YAY!!
Old 06-16-2008, 10:38 AM   #119
noodlegurl
Here and There!!!

noodlegurl has a reputation beyond repute noodlegurl has a reputation beyond repute noodlegurl has a reputation beyond repute noodlegurl has a reputation beyond repute noodlegurl has a reputation beyond repute noodlegurl has a reputation beyond repute noodlegurl has a reputation beyond repute noodlegurl has a reputation beyond repute noodlegurl has a reputation beyond repute noodlegurl has a reputation beyond repute noodlegurl has a reputation beyond repute

Aquarius (Jan. 20-Feb. 18): There's a refreshing romance in your attitude. From where you stand, it's all fragrant breezes, butterflies and fireflies. But where someone else stands, it's your turn to take out the garbage. Try to tolerate hopelessly practical folks.

Thank you my fortune teller!!! haha
noodlegurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2008, 10:51 AM   #120
Torin
Princess

Torin Is God Like Torin Is God Like Torin Is God Like Torin Is God Like Torin Is God Like Torin Is God Like Torin Is God Like Torin Is God Like Torin Is God Like Torin Is God Like Torin Is God Like

Virgo (Aug. 23-Sept. 22): The final count is in. Your stars are claiming that your obstacles are 90% imagined. All you have to do is un-imagine them and you're free to move forward. That's as easy as it sounds.

damn imagination.

Torin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2008, 11:33 AM   #121
softrosepetal
Flirting God

softrosepetal has a reputation beyond repute softrosepetal has a reputation beyond repute softrosepetal has a reputation beyond repute softrosepetal has a reputation beyond repute softrosepetal has a reputation beyond repute softrosepetal has a reputation beyond repute softrosepetal has a reputation beyond repute softrosepetal has a reputation beyond repute softrosepetal has a reputation beyond repute softrosepetal has a reputation beyond repute softrosepetal has a reputation beyond repute

Cancer (June 22-July 22): You don't require others to believe as you do, only to respect your right to your own truth. The diversity of opinion makes your team stronger
Somehow I don't think he respects my right to have an opinion! lol
softrosepetal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2008, 11:35 AM   #122
Atrebla Rose

Leo (July 23-Aug. 22): At sunrise, the sun explodes over the horizon in a glorious burst -- its nature is not to be subtle. You're the same way. When others tone it down, you're turning it up.
Old 06-16-2008, 11:53 AM   #123
Shawn
Forum Surfer

Thanked 17,572 Times in 9,201 Posts
Shawn Is God Like Shawn Is God Like Shawn Is God Like Shawn Is God Like Shawn Is God Like Shawn Is God Like Shawn Is God Like Shawn Is God Like Shawn Is God Like Shawn Is God Like Shawn Is God Like

WTF>?

Old 06-16-2008, 11:59 AM   #124
scoobertina
scoobalicious

You have that right baby... I am turning it up.... wooooohooooooo... let's go...
Old 06-16-2008, 12:09 PM   #125
MrHyde
I Love It Here

Thanked 1,532 Times in 1,108 Posts
MrHyde Is God Like MrHyde Is God Like MrHyde Is God Like MrHyde Is God Like MrHyde Is God Like MrHyde Is God Like MrHyde Is God Like MrHyde Is God Like MrHyde Is God Like MrHyde Is God Like MrHyde Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by noodlegurl View Post

Thank you my fortune teller!!! haha
Ahh fellow Aquarian. So this horoscope...not bad. No wonder my friends have that look of smelling shit on their faces.
MrHyde is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
daily , horoscope