Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Married And Flirting Chat Forums > Everyday Life For Married Couples

Everyday Life For Married Couples A forum for couples to chat about your everyday married life. This would be a good place for women and men to get to know eachother.

Old 06-17-2008, 09:50 AM   #126
Jelly
Bite Me

Thanked 9,381 Times in 5,139 Posts
Jelly Is God Like Jelly Is God Like Jelly Is God Like Jelly Is God Like Jelly Is God Like Jelly Is God Like Jelly Is God Like Jelly Is God Like Jelly Is God Like Jelly Is God Like Jelly Is God Like
Default June 16

ARIES (March 21-April 19): Your mind will be on exotic destinations or anything that will allow your imagination to wander. Take off on an excursion that promises adventure, excitement and new friends. Romance is in the stars.

TAURUS (April 20-May 20): Don't give up or in to anyone who is gregarious and pushy. Chances are good your projects will come to pass faster and more successfully than those of your competition because you haven't spent your time bragging.

GEMINI (May 21-June 20): The time has come to lay your plans on the table and see what kind of a reaction you get. Speak freely about what you want to do and initiate moving forward. Once you have everything out in the open, you will feel less stressed and more confident.

CANCER (June 21-July 22): Someone will throw a wrench in your plans. Be prepared to counteract whatever comes your way and you will show how capable you are of handling pressure. A love interest will not be as it appears.

LEO (July 23-Aug. 22): It's the little extra details you put into whatever you do that will put you above the competition and lead to your victory. Social events will put you in the spotlight. Don't slack off when you have so much to gain.

VIRGO (Aug. 23-Sept. 22): Relax with friends and have a good time. Don't let your worries drag you down or comments made by colleagues or peers bother you. Remain rational and true to yourself.

LIBRA (Sept. 23-Oct. 22): Interaction with others will inspire you to make changes. Get out with friends who are insightful and can offer suggestions. It will spark an idea that can take you on a life-altering adventure. Don't dream about what you want to do -- make it happen.

SCORPIO (Oct. 23-Nov. 21): Don't waste time discussing things you have already made your mind up about. Strive to be forceful and let others know where you stand and what your plans are. The groundwork is sufficiently set, so don't wait any longer.

SAGITTARIUS (Nov. 22-Dec. 21): If you cut back and size down a little, you will find everything much easier to handle. There is lots that can be done that will help you budget, save and reposition yourself for gains but, for now, you must simplify.

CAPRICORN (Dec. 22-Jan. 19): There are changes being made behind your back. Don't make a decision based on what you've been told; ferret out additional information. The element of surprise will help you win.

AQUARIUS (Jan. 20-Feb. 18): Make home and family the most important part of your life. You have way more to gain if you are helpful and eager to improve your surroundings. A good idea can turn into a potential moneymaker. Use your head, your hands and your ingenuity.

PISCES (Feb. 19-March 20): Be careful how you approach people from whom you are trying to get information. You may cause a rift between two friends if you meddle. A love problem will develop if you haven't done what you promised.
Old 06-17-2008, 09:53 AM   #127
scoobertina
scoobalicious

Thanked 17,916 Times in 12,117 Posts
scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like

LEO (July 23-Aug. 22): It's the little extra details you put into whatever you do that will put you above the competition and lead to your victory. Social events will put you in the spotlight. Don't slack off when you have so much to gain.

God I love this thread... I am going to miss this this summer... may have to log on daily just for my horoscope....

mmmmm no social events planned until tomorrow... maybe I need to plan a little sumthin, sumthin for tonight... hehehe
Old 06-17-2008, 09:53 AM   #128
RedVixen
On hiatus....

RedVixen Is God Like RedVixen Is God Like RedVixen Is God Like RedVixen Is God Like RedVixen Is God Like RedVixen Is God Like RedVixen Is God Like RedVixen Is God Like RedVixen Is God Like RedVixen Is God Like RedVixen Is God Like

VIRGO (Aug. 23-Sept. 22): Relax with friends and have a good time. Don't let your worries drag you down or comments made by colleagues or peers bother you. Remain rational and true to yourself.

This is going to prove more difficult than it appears

RedVixen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2008, 09:54 AM   #129
Jelly
Bite Me

Jelly Is God Like Jelly Is God Like Jelly Is God Like Jelly Is God Like Jelly Is God Like Jelly Is God Like Jelly Is God Like Jelly Is God Like Jelly Is God Like Jelly Is God Like Jelly Is God Like

ARIES (March 21-April 19): Give yourself some pamper time. Love and romance are in a high astrological cycle, so do something special with your lover or, if single, participate in things you like to do and you will meet someone who rocks your world.

TAURUS (April 20-May 20): Don't be shy or reluctant to try new things. Going to new destinations will broaden your horizons and make you more versatile in your outlook. Someone you least expect will offer something that will help.

GEMINI (May 21-June 20): You'll be pulled in too many directions. Prepare to say no. You may be torn between two friends or lovers and, if you continue to be indecisive, you will only make matters worse. Take action and put things behind you.

CANCER (June 21-July 22): If you give in to someone else's wishes instead of following your own path, you will have regrets. You have better ideas and can offer more if you are a participant. Do your thing and others will join in.

LEO (July 23-Aug. 22): Dream a little dream and you can turn it into the real deal. You will have plenty of people who want to help you along and even more who want a piece of the action. Your entertaining personality will lead you to the winner's circle.

VIRGO (Aug. 23-Sept. 22): Start making some long overdue changes regarding your life, your love and your profession. Think about what you've already accomplished and you will come up with new and exciting goals that will allow you to expand your horizons.

LIBRA (Sept. 23-Oct. 22): The more you can fit into your day, the more you will benefit. Approach everything you have in a unique way that will allow you to learn as you go and experience new people along the way. Look at things from a different perspective.

SCORPIO (Oct. 23-Nov. 21): You must keep the momentum going if you don't want to fall short of your goals or have someone steal your ideas. Protect your future plans by proceeding with them quickly instead of sharing.

SAGITTARIUS (Nov. 22-Dec. 21): Put your heart into what you do and you will make financial gains. Love is on the rise but, if you try to two-time or lead someone on, you will end up paying the price. Put travel plans on hold.

CAPRICORN (Dec. 22-Jan. 19): You won't have to think much regarding a deal or project you are working on. The contacts you have will be more than happy to lay things out for you to view. Appreciate the effort made but don't get involved unless you see the potential for success.

AQUARIUS (Jan. 20-Feb. 18): You may be called upon to do something for a worthy cause. By getting involved in something humanitarian, you will be among some stellar individuals who can influence your future. Love will take a positive turn.

PISCES (Feb. 19-March 20): Don't let your anxiety cause you to make unnecessary alterations. Leave well enough alone and you will be able to spend more time on things that really matter like home, family and making amends with anyone you've neglected lately.
Old 06-18-2008, 09:58 AM   #130
noodlegurl
Here and There!!!

noodlegurl has a reputation beyond repute noodlegurl has a reputation beyond repute noodlegurl has a reputation beyond repute noodlegurl has a reputation beyond repute noodlegurl has a reputation beyond repute noodlegurl has a reputation beyond repute noodlegurl has a reputation beyond repute noodlegurl has a reputation beyond repute noodlegurl has a reputation beyond repute noodlegurl has a reputation beyond repute noodlegurl has a reputation beyond repute

AQUARIUS (Jan. 20-Feb. 18): You may be called upon to do something for a worthy cause. By getting involved in something humanitarian, you will be among some stellar individuals who can influence your future. Love will take a positive turn.
noodlegurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2008, 09:58 AM   #131
scoobertina
scoobalicious

scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like

LEO (July 23-Aug. 22): Dream a little dream and you can turn it into the real deal. You will have plenty of people who want to help you along and even more who want a piece of the action. Your entertaining personality will lead you to the winner's circle.

OMG.. I so have a dream... but I have no hopes of making it reality.. sigh.. and while I believe that I have plenty of well wishers there is only one person I want leading me into the winners circle...
Old 06-18-2008, 10:00 AM   #132
Torin
Princess

Torin Is God Like Torin Is God Like Torin Is God Like Torin Is God Like Torin Is God Like Torin Is God Like Torin Is God Like Torin Is God Like Torin Is God Like Torin Is God Like Torin Is God Like

VIRGO (Aug. 23-Sept. 22): Start making some long overdue changes regarding your life, your love and your profession. Think about what you've already accomplished and you will come up with new and exciting goals that will allow you to expand your horizons.

*sigh* this is so true. I do have a lot of changes to make.

Torin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2008, 03:37 PM   #133
RedVixen
On hiatus....

RedVixen Is God Like RedVixen Is God Like RedVixen Is God Like RedVixen Is God Like RedVixen Is God Like RedVixen Is God Like RedVixen Is God Like RedVixen Is God Like RedVixen Is God Like RedVixen Is God Like RedVixen Is God Like

This just totally makes sense - it's amazing how I was having these exact same thoughts this morning and I hadn't even seen my horoscope...wow

Old 06-18-2008, 03:39 PM   #134
Jelly
Bite Me

SAGITTARIUS (Nov. 22-Dec. 21): Put your heart into what you do and you will make financial gains. Love is on the rise but, if you try to two-time or lead someone on, you will end up paying the price. Put travel plans on hold.

Damn... I was going somewhere???
Old 06-18-2008, 04:45 PM   #135
Lacey

Lacey has disabled reputation

Lacey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2008, 04:57 PM   #136
Atrebla Rose
Loving where life has me!

Thanked 1,588 Times in 1,272 Posts
Atrebla Rose Is God Like Atrebla Rose Is God Like Atrebla Rose Is God Like Atrebla Rose Is God Like Atrebla Rose Is God Like Atrebla Rose Is God Like Atrebla Rose Is God Like Atrebla Rose Is God Like Atrebla Rose Is God Like Atrebla Rose Is God Like Atrebla Rose Is God Like

Atrebla Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2008, 05:28 PM   #137
softrosepetal
Flirting God

softrosepetal has a reputation beyond repute softrosepetal has a reputation beyond repute softrosepetal has a reputation beyond repute softrosepetal has a reputation beyond repute softrosepetal has a reputation beyond repute softrosepetal has a reputation beyond repute softrosepetal has a reputation beyond repute softrosepetal has a reputation beyond repute softrosepetal has a reputation beyond repute softrosepetal has a reputation beyond repute softrosepetal has a reputation beyond repute

CANCER (June 21-July 22): If you give in to someone else's wishes instead of following your own path, you will have regrets. You have better ideas and can offer more if you are a participant. Do your thing and others will join in.

Wow! This is exactly what my mom and best friend have been telling me all day! Guess they are right! lol
softrosepetal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 10:05 AM   #138
Jelly
Bite Me

Default June 19

ARIES (March 21-April 19): Someone will do something to get an emotional rise out of you. Don't give in to pressure being put on you by someone who is out for him- or herself. A love problem will crop up; avoid arguing.

TAURUS (April 20-May 20): You really need to get away and have some fun. Don't let comments made or gossip being spread, get to you. An old love may want back into your world. Think twice.

GEMINI (May 21-June 20): Concentrate on making your place more comfortable and a better place to entertain your friends. A kind gesture on someone's part will make you realize you're not alone and you have support for a project you want to start.

CANCER (June 21-July 22): Emotional tugging will wear you thin. You must make up your mind so you can get rid of anyone or anything causing you grief. An opportunity will come your way once you put an end to old conditions.

LEO (July 23-Aug. 22): Giving will do way more for you today than receiving. Make it a point to find where your services will best help and offer all you can. Strive for perfection and to be a Good Samaritan.

VIRGO (Aug. 23-Sept. 22): A decision you make will surprise others and position you positively for what's to come. Network at events and you will be inspired to continue in a direction in which you can excel.

LIBRA (Sept. 23-Oct. 22): Keep things cost efficient. Don't let anyone talk you into doing things you question. Love will be difficult. You can talk your way around things but eventually you will have to face whatever happens.

SCORPIO (Oct. 23-Nov. 21): Don't give in to someone looking for an argument. Focus on your own projects and work alone and you will accomplish the most by the end of the day. Put what's important to you first.

SAGITTARIUS (Nov. 22-Dec. 21): Take a look at what someone has to offer you and you may decide to make a few changes in your current direction. As long as you can put in your time and not your cash, you will be safe in moving forward.

CAPRICORN (Dec. 22-Jan. 19): You may have to grasp something that you weren't counting on. Don't let your emotions lead you astray. There is money heading your way from a source you least expect. Keep things in perspective.

AQUARIUS (Jan. 20-Feb. 18): You'll be torn between what you want to do and what you should do. Ask someone you trust and admire for advice. Talks with loved ones will help you resolve issues that have been causing problems for some time.

PISCES (Feb. 19-March 20): Parlay your love into something beautiful for someone you think the world of and you will leave a lasting impression. Make a couple of changes around home, adding to your comfort and making a difference to the attitudes of those living with you.
Old 06-19-2008, 10:18 AM   #139
Taren
Flirting God

Taren Is God Like Taren Is God Like Taren Is God Like Taren Is God Like Taren Is God Like Taren Is God Like Taren Is God Like Taren Is God Like Taren Is God Like Taren Is God Like Taren Is God Like

CANCER (June 21-July 22): Emotional tugging will wear you thin. You must make up your mind so you can get rid of anyone or anything causing you grief. An opportunity will come your way once you put an end to old conditions.

Hmmmm, don't want to get "rid" of anyone.
Taren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 10:20 AM   #140
Jelly
Bite Me

SAGITTARIUS (Nov. 22-Dec. 21): Take a look at what someone has to offer you and you may decide to make a few changes in your current direction. As long as you can put in your time and not your cash, you will be safe in moving forward.

LMAO what cash?? Guess I'm safe
Old 06-19-2008, 05:19 PM   #141
Lacey

Lacey has disabled reputation

LEO (July 23-Aug. 22): Giving will do way more for you today than receiving. Make it a point to find where your services will best help and offer all you can. Strive for perfection and to be a Good Samaritan.
Lacey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 05:44 PM   #142
Shawn
Forum Surfer

Thanked 17,572 Times in 9,201 Posts
Shawn Is God Like Shawn Is God Like Shawn Is God Like Shawn Is God Like Shawn Is God Like Shawn Is God Like Shawn Is God Like Shawn Is God Like Shawn Is God Like Shawn Is God Like Shawn Is God Like

VIRGO (Aug. 23-Sept. 22): A decision you make will surprise others and position you positively for what's to come. Network at events and you will be inspired to continue in a direction in which you can excel.

Whadda load of crapola ... no where did it say anything about being completely bored off my ass today.

Old 06-19-2008, 05:47 PM   #143
scoobertina
scoobalicious

awwww no receiving today? ok.. guess I will give to someone today... darn... I was hoping for another go today too.... well I know where my services are welcome.. I will see some lucky soul in chat tonight... don't wear underwear...
Old 06-19-2008, 09:34 PM   #144
RedVixen
On hiatus....

That is inspiring and I think I made a great decision today

Old 06-19-2008, 09:38 PM   #145
Constance
Life is short, live it!

Constance has disabled reputation
Red face

SCORPIO (Oct. 23-Nov. 21): You have to look at the big picture and step into the spotlight. Trust in yourself, not what someone else tries to lead you to believe. Fear is your downfall so face it head on. It's time to think big or go home.
Sounds good to me.
Constance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 09:42 PM   #146
Han Solo
Back in Meh-Trocity

Thanked 7,717 Times in 4,830 Posts
Han Solo Is God Like Han Solo Is God Like Han Solo Is God Like Han Solo Is God Like Han Solo Is God Like Han Solo Is God Like Han Solo Is God Like Han Solo Is God Like Han Solo Is God Like Han Solo Is God Like Han Solo Is God Like

Quote:
ARIES (March 21-April 19): Someone will do something to get an emotional rise out of you. Don't give in to pressure being put on you by someone who is out for him- or herself. A love problem will crop up; avoid arguing.
I'd like to stress that I NEVER liked the horoscope guy!!

(Umm...nothing against the thread Jelli......just an inside joke)
Han Solo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Han Solo For This Useful Post:
Jelly (06-20-2008)
Old 06-20-2008, 12:02 AM   #147
Sneaky
Flirting Guest
I Love It Here

Thanked 11,466 Times in 7,237 Posts
Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Han Solo View Post

Why? Cuz he's right a lot? LOL.

SCORPIO (Oct. 23-Nov. 21): Don't give in to someone looking for an argument. Focus on your own projects and work alone and you will accomplish the most by the end of the day. Put what's important to you first.

Hm. I like mine.

Sneaky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2008, 12:08 AM   #148
Han Solo
Back in Meh-Trocity

Thanked 7,717 Times in 4,830 Posts
Han Solo Is God Like Han Solo Is God Like Han Solo Is God Like Han Solo Is God Like Han Solo Is God Like Han Solo Is God Like Han Solo Is God Like Han Solo Is God Like Han Solo Is God Like Han Solo Is God Like Han Solo Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sneaky View Post

Hm. I like mine.
Really?? I"m not caring a whole lot for that "don't give in" part
Han Solo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2008, 12:14 AM   #149
Jelly
Bite Me

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sneaky View Post

Hm. I like mine.
LOL so he's suppost to avoid an argument... and she's not suppost to give in Sounds like Mr Sneaky better behave
Old 06-20-2008, 12:14 AM   #150
Sneaky
Flirting Guest
I Love It Here

Thanked 11,466 Times in 7,237 Posts
Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like

Quote:
Really?? I"m not caring a whole lot for that "don't give in" part
You never did. LOL.
Sneaky is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
daily , horoscope