Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Married And Flirting Chat Forums > Married And Flirting Polls

Married And Flirting Polls This where we will put all the polls. Good way to keep them from getting lost in the main forums.

Poll: Men: Do you prefer younger or older women than yourself?
Poll Options
Men: Do you prefer younger or older women than yourself?

Old 04-20-2012, 11:27 AM   #1
SunnyD
Elusive Flirting Goddess

Thanked 14,156 Times in 8,717 Posts
SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like
Default Men: Do you prefer younger or older women than yourself?

In general I think no one wants to be mistaken for someone's mom when its your SO/date, but is age really a deal breaker for you?
Old 04-20-2012, 11:37 AM   #2
IL*flirt31
Flirting God

Thanked 4,524 Times in 3,253 Posts
IL*flirt31 Is God Like IL*flirt31 Is God Like IL*flirt31 Is God Like IL*flirt31 Is God Like IL*flirt31 Is God Like IL*flirt31 Is God Like IL*flirt31 Is God Like IL*flirt31 Is God Like IL*flirt31 Is God Like IL*flirt31 Is God Like IL*flirt31 Is God Like

I believe it is more about level of maturity and commonality. You have to have things in common and the same activity level. Something to base the relationship on.
IL*flirt31 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to IL*flirt31 For This Useful Post:
scoobertina (04-20-2012)
Old 04-20-2012, 11:39 AM   #3
scoobertina
scoobalicious

Thanked 18,212 Times in 12,325 Posts
scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like

age doesn't matter at all... after all one of my favorite lovers in the past 5 years is 16 years younger then I am..
scoobertina is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to scoobertina For This Useful Post:
IL*flirt31 (04-20-2012)
Old 04-20-2012, 11:44 AM   #4
LoveKat
Changing my tune

Thanked 1,240 Times in 895 Posts
LoveKat Is God Like LoveKat Is God Like LoveKat Is God Like LoveKat Is God Like LoveKat Is God Like LoveKat Is God Like LoveKat Is God Like LoveKat Is God Like LoveKat Is God Like LoveKat Is God Like LoveKat Is God Like

It's more about maturity and if we have things in common, etc. But, honestly, I've noticed that I prefer older. I guess they just fit what I'm looking for more so than someone my age. The guy I'm seeing at the moment is about 17 years older than I am.
Old 04-20-2012, 11:47 AM   #5
SunnyD
Elusive Flirting Goddess

Thanked 14,156 Times in 8,717 Posts
SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like

I can't believe I over-limited the responses on my own poll, lol. In the real dating world I do find it matters to me. If I was in my 20's maybe I would still think that way, but being single and in my mid 40's is kind of different. Do you really start dating someone that potentially wants to have more children? That could potentially have been in school with one of your kids?
Old 04-20-2012, 11:55 AM   #6
scoobertina
scoobalicious

Thanked 18,212 Times in 12,325 Posts
scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like

^^^^^ Sunny... in the last 5 years i wasn't looking for anything more than a good companion in the sack.. I found a few men who meant more to me than I had expected.. now the men that I date, I don't limit myself on their ages.. for the most part.. I will not date a man in his 20's anymore.. they are looking for a cougar.. and I am done training.. but I will not limit myself on the age if he is truly (or I deem him truly) interested in me and not just the sex.. yeah, I have grown.. however, I am not interested in having more kids... I am interested in someone who can make me laugh, feel joy, someone who wants to explore, and someone who I can grow old with.. yes, I do want someone in my life... but I know now that may not ever happen.. so until then.. I date whoever seems to be fun and interesting.. no matter his age.. no matter his taste in music or religion.. or even politics..
scoobertina is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to scoobertina For This Useful Post:
SunnyD (04-20-2012)
Old 04-20-2012, 12:02 PM   #7
Pixie~Dust
Flirting God
I Love It Here

Thanked 5,642 Times in 4,281 Posts
Pixie~Dust Is God Like Pixie~Dust Is God Like Pixie~Dust Is God Like Pixie~Dust Is God Like Pixie~Dust Is God Like Pixie~Dust Is God Like Pixie~Dust Is God Like Pixie~Dust Is God Like Pixie~Dust Is God Like Pixie~Dust Is God Like Pixie~Dust Is God Like

I know that it's such a cliche' but age doesn't matter. While I'll say 10 years younger is ok, beyond that might be out of my comfort zone....although my comfort zone can be easily invaded with a strong connection, similar interest and goals, and great sex......Older? Maybe if he had a great retirement fund...
Pixie~Dust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 12:05 PM   #8
hazeleyes5
Flirting God

hazeleyes5 Is God Like hazeleyes5 Is God Like hazeleyes5 Is God Like hazeleyes5 Is God Like hazeleyes5 Is God Like hazeleyes5 Is God Like hazeleyes5 Is God Like hazeleyes5 Is God Like hazeleyes5 Is God Like hazeleyes5 Is God Like hazeleyes5 Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myeyessmile View Post
I know that it's such a cliche' but age doesn't matter. While I'll say 10 years younger is ok, beyond that might be out of my comfort zone....although my comfort zone can be easily invaded with a strong connection, similar interest and goals, and great sex......Older? Maybe if he had a great retirement fund...
this cane i use to hep me walk be a game breaker?....
takes me 29 days to count my money i got hid in my mattress....
all 100's.....
hazeleyes5 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to hazeleyes5 For This Useful Post:
Pixie~Dust (04-20-2012)
Old 04-20-2012, 12:09 PM   #9
IL*flirt31
Flirting God

Thanked 4,524 Times in 3,253 Posts
IL*flirt31 Is God Like IL*flirt31 Is God Like IL*flirt31 Is God Like IL*flirt31 Is God Like IL*flirt31 Is God Like IL*flirt31 Is God Like IL*flirt31 Is God Like IL*flirt31 Is God Like IL*flirt31 Is God Like IL*flirt31 Is God Like IL*flirt31 Is God Like

I dated a 25 yo a couple years back. He was wonderful and we were a good match. He liked to do the same things as me and handled himself in a mature way. The only exception was that he wanted kids of his own. I was done having them. There really was no future for us at that point. So we just had sex and made an arrangment to keep it like that until either of us found a SO.

But on the other hand, tried another 27 yo and all he wanted to do was hang out in the bar and party. Not my gig at 40.
IL*flirt31 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to IL*flirt31 For This Useful Post:
SunnyD (04-20-2012)
Old 04-20-2012, 12:17 PM   #10
Pixie~Dust
Flirting God
I Love It Here

Thanked 5,642 Times in 4,281 Posts
Pixie~Dust Is God Like Pixie~Dust Is God Like Pixie~Dust Is God Like Pixie~Dust Is God Like Pixie~Dust Is God Like Pixie~Dust Is God Like Pixie~Dust Is God Like Pixie~Dust Is God Like Pixie~Dust Is God Like Pixie~Dust Is God Like Pixie~Dust Is God Like

I've often wondered about the kid thing. Yesterday I was mourning the loss of the thought of not having anymore kids. So if I found someone that wanted a child, the yes absolutely, but it wouldn't be a requirement. And then again, A good slap might jerk me back to reality...ROFL
Pixie~Dust is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pixie~Dust For This Useful Post:
IL*flirt31 (04-20-2012), SunnyD (04-20-2012)
Old 04-21-2012, 12:36 AM   #11
MechanicMike
Taken

MechanicMike has a reputation beyond repute MechanicMike has a reputation beyond repute MechanicMike has a reputation beyond repute MechanicMike has a reputation beyond repute MechanicMike has a reputation beyond repute MechanicMike has a reputation beyond repute MechanicMike has a reputation beyond repute MechanicMike has a reputation beyond repute MechanicMike has a reputation beyond repute MechanicMike has a reputation beyond repute MechanicMike has a reputation beyond repute

I am only attracted to older men
I am only attracted to younger men
Age doesn't matter to me mentally or physically

Ok a bit confused here. they poll is asking men what age preference they have in women, as in would I as a man date a younger or older women and yes I would 28 to 45.

So why are all the options asking what age of man am I attracted to?
And for the record I did not officially vote in this poll

Last edited by MechanicMike; 04-21-2012 at 12:40 AM.
MechanicMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 09:29 AM   #12
Married_but_looking
God gave us life to Enjoy

Married_but_looking has a reputation beyond repute Married_but_looking has a reputation beyond repute Married_but_looking has a reputation beyond repute Married_but_looking has a reputation beyond repute Married_but_looking has a reputation beyond repute Married_but_looking has a reputation beyond repute Married_but_looking has a reputation beyond repute Married_but_looking has a reputation beyond repute Married_but_looking has a reputation beyond repute Married_but_looking has a reputation beyond repute Married_but_looking has a reputation beyond repute

You have asked the following question.

Bur all answers refer to men instead of women. Is this intentional or accidental?
Old 05-03-2012, 09:34 AM   #13
Married_but_looking
God gave us life to Enjoy

Married_but_looking has a reputation beyond repute Married_but_looking has a reputation beyond repute Married_but_looking has a reputation beyond repute Married_but_looking has a reputation beyond repute Married_but_looking has a reputation beyond repute Married_but_looking has a reputation beyond repute Married_but_looking has a reputation beyond repute Married_but_looking has a reputation beyond repute Married_but_looking has a reputation beyond repute Married_but_looking has a reputation beyond repute Married_but_looking has a reputation beyond repute

I think my view points are changing as years go by. When i was young, i really liked to be with women a bit older than me and has several memorable experiences with them. Now i prefer younger
Old 05-03-2012, 09:41 AM   #14
Little Willy
I am what I am

Little Willy Is God Like Little Willy Is God Like Little Willy Is God Like Little Willy Is God Like Little Willy Is God Like Little Willy Is God Like Little Willy Is God Like Little Willy Is God Like Little Willy Is God Like Little Willy Is God Like Little Willy Is God Like

If you set age boundaries you are in danger of missing out on something special. Treat everyone as you would wish to be treated regardless of age as long as they are consenting adults whats important is that they stimulate you mentally as well as sexually. Lot to be said for many a fine tune played on an old fiddle tho ;-)
Little Willy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 09:46 AM   #15
Han Solo
Back in Meh-Trocity

Thanked 7,717 Times in 4,830 Posts
Han Solo Is God Like Han Solo Is God Like Han Solo Is God Like Han Solo Is God Like Han Solo Is God Like Han Solo Is God Like Han Solo Is God Like Han Solo Is God Like Han Solo Is God Like Han Solo Is God Like Han Solo Is God Like

Age not really a factor.........if she can get the Senior Discount at Ihop....well then all the better
Old 05-03-2012, 09:50 AM   #16
hotandbothered(m)
In a better state of mind

hotandbothered(m) Is God Like hotandbothered(m) Is God Like hotandbothered(m) Is God Like hotandbothered(m) Is God Like hotandbothered(m) Is God Like hotandbothered(m) Is God Like hotandbothered(m) Is God Like hotandbothered(m) Is God Like hotandbothered(m) Is God Like hotandbothered(m) Is God Like hotandbothered(m) Is God Like

I married a younger woman than me. But I'm thinking a little bit older may be better.
hotandbothered(m) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 09:51 AM   #17
YetanotherScotsman
Flirt In Waiting
I Love It Here

YetanotherScotsman Is God Like YetanotherScotsman Is God Like YetanotherScotsman Is God Like YetanotherScotsman Is God Like YetanotherScotsman Is God Like YetanotherScotsman Is God Like YetanotherScotsman Is God Like YetanotherScotsman Is God Like YetanotherScotsman Is God Like YetanotherScotsman Is God Like YetanotherScotsman Is God Like

Both.....although older has an edge, what with the free bus pass and all......
YetanotherScotsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 01:32 PM   #18
D4k
I Love It Here

Thanked 1,153 Times in 890 Posts
D4k Is God Like D4k Is God Like D4k Is God Like D4k Is God Like D4k Is God Like D4k Is God Like D4k Is God Like D4k Is God Like D4k Is God Like D4k Is God Like D4k Is God Like

Age has never mattered to me (within reason obviously). It's more about a match of personalities and who does "it" for you. I've met 45 year old women that behave like 20 year olds and 25 year olds that behave like 50 year olds. So, really, as long as they have a great personality and match mine, it's all good. Oh yeah, and a nice rack.. That too..
D4k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 01:34 PM   #19
Beccs
Lost and Lonely

Thanked 2,344 Times in 1,716 Posts
Beccs Is God Like Beccs Is God Like Beccs Is God Like Beccs Is God Like Beccs Is God Like Beccs Is God Like Beccs Is God Like Beccs Is God Like Beccs Is God Like Beccs Is God Like Beccs Is God Like

I think it's common knowledge here that I go for older men.

My ex-husband was 19 years older than me and Steve is 10 years older. This isn't something I hunt for, I just tend to connect better with a man older than me, than I do with a "man" my age.

Last edited by Beccs; 05-16-2012 at 01:43 PM.
Beccs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 01:52 PM   #20
mithrandir
Super Flirt

mithrandir has a reputation beyond repute mithrandir has a reputation beyond repute mithrandir has a reputation beyond repute mithrandir has a reputation beyond repute mithrandir has a reputation beyond repute mithrandir has a reputation beyond repute mithrandir has a reputation beyond repute mithrandir has a reputation beyond repute mithrandir has a reputation beyond repute mithrandir has a reputation beyond repute mithrandir has a reputation beyond repute

---

Last edited by mithrandir; 05-25-2012 at 09:45 AM.
mithrandir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 01:57 PM   #21
Sc_rocket
Super Flirt

Sc_rocket has a reputation beyond repute Sc_rocket has a reputation beyond repute Sc_rocket has a reputation beyond repute Sc_rocket has a reputation beyond repute Sc_rocket has a reputation beyond repute Sc_rocket has a reputation beyond repute Sc_rocket has a reputation beyond repute Sc_rocket has a reputation beyond repute Sc_rocket has a reputation beyond repute Sc_rocket has a reputation beyond repute Sc_rocket has a reputation beyond repute

As a man, I really don't think it matters. And I think it matters less as you get older. As long as you are not going TOO far above or below your age.
Sc_rocket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 01:43 AM   #22
Noisaidwts
Into the light

Noisaidwts has disabled reputation

Not very many are older than me now. I used to think younger... just because of the young taut bodies.... but not too much younger now. I don't think I would ever do under 35 again.
Old 09-06-2012, 01:47 AM   #23
Caddidlehopper
Bringing confusion to all

Thanked 4,070 Times in 3,532 Posts
Caddidlehopper Is God Like Caddidlehopper Is God Like Caddidlehopper Is God Like Caddidlehopper Is God Like Caddidlehopper Is God Like Caddidlehopper Is God Like Caddidlehopper Is God Like Caddidlehopper Is God Like Caddidlehopper Is God Like Caddidlehopper Is God Like Caddidlehopper Is God Like

Does she like and want me.
Age doesn't matter

Gee willickers
Caddidlehopper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 02:20 AM   #24
Archembeau
Deep Sea Exploration

Archembeau has a reputation beyond repute Archembeau has a reputation beyond repute Archembeau has a reputation beyond repute Archembeau has a reputation beyond repute Archembeau has a reputation beyond repute Archembeau has a reputation beyond repute Archembeau has a reputation beyond repute Archembeau has a reputation beyond repute Archembeau has a reputation beyond repute Archembeau has a reputation beyond repute Archembeau has a reputation beyond repute

Its more the chemistry than age
Archembeau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 02:25 AM   #25
Jelly
Bite Me

Thanked 9,454 Times in 5,160 Posts
Jelly Is God Like Jelly Is God Like Jelly Is God Like Jelly Is God Like Jelly Is God Like Jelly Is God Like Jelly Is God Like Jelly Is God Like Jelly Is God Like Jelly Is God Like Jelly Is God Like

I'm older than bear. It works for us. He's extremely mature for his age. But he's still young enough to bring out the wild young side of me. Typically I'm mistaken for being in my 20's and everyone thinks he's older than me. Plus he's young enough to keep up with me