Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Married And Flirting Chat Forums > Married And Flirting Polls

Married And Flirting Polls This where we will put all the polls. Good way to keep them from getting lost in the main forums.

Poll: What Do You Do After Sex
Poll Options
What Do You Do After Sex

Old 05-08-2006, 08:51 AM   #301
upstr84u
Flirting God

upstr84u Is God Like upstr84u Is God Like upstr84u Is God Like upstr84u Is God Like upstr84u Is God Like upstr84u Is God Like upstr84u Is God Like upstr84u Is God Like upstr84u Is God Like upstr84u Is God Like upstr84u Is God Like

Well yes i did rock her world -- and for me secret recepie of
rocking her world -- slam a mouthfull of pop rocks in your mouth as she is ready to explode and start to kiss here ear - the sound of her screaming your name - mixed with the sound of the pop rocks in her ear and then the feeling of her tossing you across the room for being such a knucklehead -
one more of my bedtime move for all to try
"rocking her world"
Old 05-08-2006, 09:03 AM   #302
tiger50
I turned into a lurker
I Love It Here

Location: I come from a land downunder, where women glow and men plunder,can you hear,can you hear the thunder
tiger50 Is God Like tiger50 Is God Like tiger50 Is God Like tiger50 Is God Like tiger50 Is God Like tiger50 Is God Like tiger50 Is God Like tiger50 Is God Like tiger50 Is God Like tiger50 Is God Like tiger50 Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by upstr84u
Well yes i did rock her world -- and for me secret recepie of
rocking her world -- slam a mouthfull of pop rocks in your mouth as she is ready to explode and start to kiss here ear - the sound of her screaming your name - mixed with the sound of the pop rocks in her ear and then the feeling of her tossing you across the room for being such a knucklehead -
one more of my bedtime move for all to try
"rocking her world"
way cool avta try that one, hey mate we avta swap recipes...lol...
tiger50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2006, 03:44 AM   #303
Cotties
CharminNdashin

Thanked 5,685 Times in 4,377 Posts
Cotties Is God Like Cotties Is God Like Cotties Is God Like Cotties Is God Like Cotties Is God Like Cotties Is God Like Cotties Is God Like Cotties Is God Like Cotties Is God Like Cotties Is God Like Cotties Is God Like

How much do you charge him or is it part of your community service?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiane
Dang theres a lot of interesting answers on here!

Usually I just tell Trev bye and hang up the phone lol!
Cotties is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2006, 04:28 AM   #304
Cotties
CharminNdashin

Cotties Is God Like Cotties Is God Like Cotties Is God Like Cotties Is God Like Cotties Is God Like Cotties Is God Like Cotties Is God Like Cotties Is God Like Cotties Is God Like Cotties Is God Like Cotties Is God Like

Holy moly miss Penny. Be careful!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penny
Last time we put the bed back together
Old 05-09-2006, 04:41 AM   #305
Shiane
Flirting God

Shiane Is God Like Shiane Is God Like Shiane Is God Like Shiane Is God Like Shiane Is God Like Shiane Is God Like Shiane Is God Like Shiane Is God Like Shiane Is God Like Shiane Is God Like Shiane Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cotties
How much do you charge him or is it part of your community service?
Charge him, oooooh no Cotties I would never charge Trev, for him it would be given freely, but for you however, well theres somethings money can't buy.

Shiane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2006, 05:04 AM   #306
Cotties
CharminNdashin

Typical women... Thinking I wanted to buy love....
Quote:
Charge him, oooooh no Cotties I would never charge Trev, for him it would be given freely, but for you however, well theres somethings money can't buy.

Old 05-09-2006, 05:38 AM   #307
spare_change
Multiple Orgasm Donor

Thanked 4,146 Times in 2,865 Posts
spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like

Quote:
He don't want to buy it --- but he wouldn't mind renting it for a while.
Old 05-09-2006, 07:02 AM   #308
Shiane
Flirting God

Shiane Is God Like Shiane Is God Like Shiane Is God Like Shiane Is God Like Shiane Is God Like Shiane Is God Like Shiane Is God Like Shiane Is God Like Shiane Is God Like Shiane Is God Like Shiane Is God Like

Quote:
No one said you wanted to buy it, just my way of saying screw you for the wise crack about the community service.
Old 05-09-2006, 07:06 AM   #309
Shiane
Flirting God

Quote:
Originally Posted by spare_change
He don't want to buy it --- but he wouldn't mind renting it for a while.
Sorry but it isn't a vacation home for lonely peckers!
Old 05-09-2006, 07:10 AM   #310
yaser
Flirting God

Thanked 1,467 Times in 1,421 Posts
yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like

Quote:
You can buy Shaine but not her love...Her love is not for money...for love mutually..

Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear - not absence of fear.
Mark Twain (1835 - 1910)
yaser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2006, 01:13 AM   #311
cherokeered
this space for rent
I Love It Here

cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like

listen to him snoring...lol

Cherokee......
cherokeered is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2006, 01:14 AM   #312
spare_change
Multiple Orgasm Donor

Thanked 4,146 Times in 2,865 Posts
spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like

Quote:
Sorry but it isn't a vacation home for lonely peckers!

Drats!!!
Old 05-10-2006, 01:49 AM   #313
gnikeht
Super Flirt

gnikeht has a reputation beyond repute gnikeht has a reputation beyond repute gnikeht has a reputation beyond repute gnikeht has a reputation beyond repute gnikeht has a reputation beyond repute gnikeht has a reputation beyond repute gnikeht has a reputation beyond repute gnikeht has a reputation beyond repute gnikeht has a reputation beyond repute gnikeht has a reputation beyond repute gnikeht has a reputation beyond repute

So true.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by dartgirl
Boy I understand how you feel. I am in my second marriage and when it is finally over I do not ever want to be married again. I want to enjoy myself and think of only me for a change with no quilt because I can not make someone else happy.
gnikeht is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2006, 02:27 AM   #314
Cotties
CharminNdashin

Its not her love I want a piece of and its not her mind
Quote:
Originally Posted by yasar
You can buy Shaine but not her love...Her love is not for money...for love mutually..
Old 05-10-2006, 02:31 AM   #315
Cotties
CharminNdashin

Like I didn't know ...
Quote:
No one said you wanted to buy it, just my way of saying screw you for the wise crack about the community service.
Old 05-10-2006, 02:34 AM   #316
yaser
Flirting God

Thanked 1,467 Times in 1,421 Posts
yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like

Quote:
Its not her love I want a piece of and its not her mind
Tell her openly I am sure it is easy for her to give...But don't ask her love because she may reserve her love to me..

Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear - not absence of fear.
Mark Twain (1835 - 1910)
yaser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2006, 03:05 AM   #317
Cotties
CharminNdashin

If I love her breasts do you think they'll love me back with the same affection
Quote:
Originally Posted by yasar
Tell her openly I am sure it is easy for her to give...But don't ask her love because she may reserve her love to me..
Old 05-10-2006, 03:07 AM   #318
Cotties
CharminNdashin

I can't believe how many people cuddle after sex... yuk...its the only time I don't feel lonely..
Old 05-10-2006, 04:19 AM   #319
PlayfulMale69
Flirting God

PlayfulMale69 Is God Like PlayfulMale69 Is God Like PlayfulMale69 Is God Like PlayfulMale69 Is God Like PlayfulMale69 Is God Like PlayfulMale69 Is God Like PlayfulMale69 Is God Like PlayfulMale69 Is God Like PlayfulMale69 Is God Like PlayfulMale69 Is God Like PlayfulMale69 Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie
Well you know the old cliche... ignorance is bliss? He has his way of bliss... I have mine. Too bad I have had to resort to my evil ways, but 13 years of not feeling one ounce of love or concern has just been too much. Just once, just once I wanted to feel wanted, and desired! Now I do.
Annie, I think I understand. Not being wanted sucks no matter how good the sex is.
PlayfulMale69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2006, 04:24 AM   #320
PlayfulMale69
Flirting God

PlayfulMale69 Is God Like PlayfulMale69 Is God Like PlayfulMale69 Is God Like PlayfulMale69 Is God Like PlayfulMale69 Is God Like PlayfulMale69 Is God Like PlayfulMale69 Is God Like PlayfulMale69 Is God Like PlayfulMale69 Is God Like PlayfulMale69 Is God Like PlayfulMale69 Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misty
I get right back to it
You are my kind of girl!!!

Old 05-10-2006, 04:26 AM   #321
PlayfulMale69
Flirting God

Quote:
I can't believe how many people cuddle after sex... yuk...its the only time I don't feel lonely..
I enjoy the cuddling after sex. Relaxing and caressing and kissing and more!!! Then we are ready to go for round 2!

Old 05-10-2006, 05:01 AM   #322
Cotties
CharminNdashin

Well you'll win lots of points with the women around here...

as for me....its just the last thing I want to do
Quote:
Originally Posted by PlayfulMale69
I enjoy the cuddling after sex. Relaxing and caressing and kissing and more!!! Then we are ready to go for round 2!

Old 05-10-2006, 05:48 AM   #323
tiger50
I turned into a lurker
I Love It Here

Location: I come from a land downunder, where women glow and men plunder,can you hear,can you hear the thunder
tiger50 Is God Like tiger50 Is God Like tiger50 Is God Like tiger50 Is God Like tiger50 Is God Like tiger50 Is God Like tiger50 Is God Like tiger50 Is God Like tiger50 Is God Like tiger50 Is God Like tiger50 Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlayfulMale69

WTF how cum ya dont just wipe ya dick on tha curtains an go bak ta watchin tha footie?????
tiger50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2006, 06:02 AM   #324
Norfolkdave
I'm Being Punished

Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute

Stay bloody hard wanting more
Norfolkdave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2006, 06:05 AM   #325
Cotties
CharminNdashin

Be a good boy to the new guy you aussie yokka
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiger50
WTF how cum ya dont just wipe ya dick on tha curtains an go bak ta watchin tha footie?????