Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Married And Flirting Chat Forums > Married But Looking

Married But Looking Flirting isn't enough and you are looking for something extra. Post your details here.

Old 08-16-2010, 05:14 AM   #1
PA Loverboy
Internet Ho

PA Loverboy Is God Like PA Loverboy Is God Like PA Loverboy Is God Like PA Loverboy Is God Like PA Loverboy Is God Like PA Loverboy Is God Like PA Loverboy Is God Like PA Loverboy Is God Like PA Loverboy Is God Like PA Loverboy Is God Like PA Loverboy Is God Like
Default Is Kissing More Intimate than Sex?

I was reading through another thread, and I noticed that many posters had spouses & partners who don't like to kiss and it got me thinking...

I noticed early on in my marriage that Mrs. was shying away from kissing. And I've also heard a lot of other stories, where kissing was the first thing to stop in a once-steamy relationship.

So...is kissing more intimate than actual sex? I'm not talking about the kiss you give Aunt Mabel when you see her at Thanksgiving, or the kiss you give to your spouse on the way out the door when you go to work in the morning. I'm talking about what we called "French" kissing back in the day...hot, tongue teasing, erotic kissing?

Last edited by PA Loverboy; 08-16-2010 at 05:21 AM.
PA Loverboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 07:21 AM   #2
Cadence
Flirting God

Cadence Is God Like Cadence Is God Like Cadence Is God Like Cadence Is God Like Cadence Is God Like Cadence Is God Like Cadence Is God Like Cadence Is God Like Cadence Is God Like Cadence Is God Like Cadence Is God Like

Not more intimate certainly, but I think it's more of an acid test of how you're feeling. It is possible to go through the motions for sex...but I don't know how you can kiss half-heartedly.
Ivan (08-16-2010)
Old 08-16-2010, 07:27 AM   #3
Tempest
Flirting Guest
I Love It Here

Thanked 2,883 Times in 2,258 Posts
Tempest Is God Like Tempest Is God Like Tempest Is God Like Tempest Is God Like Tempest Is God Like Tempest Is God Like Tempest Is God Like Tempest Is God Like Tempest Is God Like Tempest Is God Like Tempest Is God Like

I think it is sometimes... my husband won't kiss me, but he'll roll in the hay with me every other month... I'd trade that gladly for some kissing, the closeness...
Tempest is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Tempest For This Useful Post:
woedude74 (08-16-2010)
Old 08-16-2010, 08:04 AM   #4
dixiechik
Can you see me now?

Thanked 9,370 Times in 6,029 Posts
dixiechik Is God Like dixiechik Is God Like dixiechik Is God Like dixiechik Is God Like dixiechik Is God Like dixiechik Is God Like dixiechik Is God Like dixiechik Is God Like dixiechik Is God Like dixiechik Is God Like dixiechik Is God Like

Kissing and staring into each others eyes is the most sensual part of sex to me.

If I offend you cry me a river, I'll bring snacks and a raft. I will literally float down your tears while munching on chips and working on my tan.
dixiechik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 08:07 AM   #5
Big O
Flirting God

Thanked 3,690 Times in 3,073 Posts
Big O Is God Like Big O Is God Like Big O Is God Like Big O Is God Like Big O Is God Like Big O Is God Like Big O Is God Like Big O Is God Like Big O Is God Like Big O Is God Like Big O Is God Like

I love lying next to her after having sex with our arms and legs wrapped around kissing and enjoying the moment......
Big O is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 08:09 AM   #6
l0veorgasms
Super Flirt

l0veorgasms has a reputation beyond repute l0veorgasms has a reputation beyond repute l0veorgasms has a reputation beyond repute l0veorgasms has a reputation beyond repute l0veorgasms has a reputation beyond repute l0veorgasms has a reputation beyond repute l0veorgasms has a reputation beyond repute l0veorgasms has a reputation beyond repute l0veorgasms has a reputation beyond repute l0veorgasms has a reputation beyond repute l0veorgasms has a reputation beyond repute

There is no pleasure from sex for me without kissing... Kissing is something which bonds souls, without which bonding of bodies is bleak.
l0veorgasms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 08:47 AM   #7
Brandie
Super Flirt

Brandie has a reputation beyond repute Brandie has a reputation beyond repute Brandie has a reputation beyond repute Brandie has a reputation beyond repute Brandie has a reputation beyond repute Brandie has a reputation beyond repute Brandie has a reputation beyond repute Brandie has a reputation beyond repute Brandie has a reputation beyond repute Brandie has a reputation beyond repute Brandie has a reputation beyond repute

Most the time kissing is just little pecks on the cheeks or lips. Which is ok, but I prefer to have a bit/lot of tongue when I kiss. If I want that I have to ask for it. Then I get "oh you mean making out"
Brandie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 09:02 AM   #8
Ivan
Flirting God

Thanked 6,850 Times in 4,207 Posts
Ivan Is God Like Ivan Is God Like Ivan Is God Like Ivan Is God Like Ivan Is God Like Ivan Is God Like Ivan Is God Like Ivan Is God Like Ivan Is God Like Ivan Is God Like Ivan Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by PA Loverboy View Post
<snip>
I noticed early on in my marriage that Mrs. was shying away from kissing. And I've also heard a lot of other stories, where kissing was the first thing to stop in a once-steamy relationship.
Interesting observation LB. My wife was really into French kissing for years and was very good at it too. Yet, she completely stopped when she got pregnant. She didn't want to chance catching the flu or anything else I might bring home from the office. And after 9 months it just became her habit never to kiss.

I don't think kissing diminished for lack of passion, but rather that passion diminished for lack of kissing.
Ivan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Ivan For This Useful Post:
PA Loverboy (08-16-2010)
Old 08-16-2010, 09:27 AM   #9
CrazyMountainLady
Ozark Hillbilly

CrazyMountainLady has a reputation beyond repute CrazyMountainLady has a reputation beyond repute CrazyMountainLady has a reputation beyond repute CrazyMountainLady has a reputation beyond repute CrazyMountainLady has a reputation beyond repute CrazyMountainLady has a reputation beyond repute CrazyMountainLady has a reputation beyond repute CrazyMountainLady has a reputation beyond repute CrazyMountainLady has a reputation beyond repute CrazyMountainLady has a reputation beyond repute CrazyMountainLady has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dixiechiknga View Post
Kissing and staring into each others eyes is the most sensual part of sex to me.

I agree. My hubby hates to kiss, which after all the kissing we did at the beginning of our relationship I just don't understand!

I love kissing, more than the act of sex itself (which I don't get anymore so it's good I don't care.)

CrazyMountainLady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 10:27 AM   #10
woedude74
I am starving...

woedude74 Is God Like woedude74 Is God Like woedude74 Is God Like woedude74 Is God Like woedude74 Is God Like woedude74 Is God Like woedude74 Is God Like woedude74 Is God Like woedude74 Is God Like woedude74 Is God Like woedude74 Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest View Post
I think it is sometimes... my husband won't kiss me, but he'll roll in the hay with me every other month... I'd trade that gladly for some kissing, the closeness...
Tempest, I will totally kiss you.
Tempest (08-17-2010)
Old 08-16-2010, 10:29 AM   #11
woedude74
I am starving...

woedude74 Is God Like woedude74 Is God Like woedude74 Is God Like woedude74 Is God Like woedude74 Is God Like woedude74 Is God Like woedude74 Is God Like woedude74 Is God Like woedude74 Is God Like woedude74 Is God Like woedude74 Is God Like

I totally think sex without kissing is not as intimate. Kissing is something that has to be shared. You can have one person not into the sex and it still happen. If one isn't into the kiss.. then the intimacy just isn't there.
Old 08-16-2010, 10:29 AM   #12
DomesticDiva
~*Concentrated Awesome*~

Thanked 17,179 Times in 11,429 Posts
DomesticDiva Is God Like DomesticDiva Is God Like DomesticDiva Is God Like DomesticDiva Is God Like DomesticDiva Is God Like DomesticDiva Is God Like DomesticDiva Is God Like DomesticDiva Is God Like DomesticDiva Is God Like DomesticDiva Is God Like DomesticDiva Is God Like

I miss kissing.....& I'm just gonna leave it at that....lol....

~If you smash into something good, you should hold on until it's time to let go.~
DomesticDiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 10:50 AM   #13
omgreally
Super Flirt

omgreally is an unknown quantity at this point

Kissing is intimate part of love making sometimes. Sex with out kissing is usually just a quick fuck or a one nighter with someone you really don't care about. In my opinion
omgreally is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 10:55 AM   #14
joemerchant
Flirting God

Thanked 1,684 Times in 1,504 Posts
joemerchant Is God Like joemerchant Is God Like joemerchant Is God Like joemerchant Is God Like joemerchant Is God Like joemerchant Is God Like joemerchant Is God Like joemerchant Is God Like joemerchant Is God Like joemerchant Is God Like joemerchant Is God Like

one of the first questions i ask of a woman is
do you love kissing

if she hesitates all is lost

my wife oes not kiss intimately and i love kissing
those long sensuous kisses that lead to more

is the most intimate part of sex in my opinion
joemerchant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 05:21 PM   #15
Brink
"Man of few words"

Thanked 1,846 Times in 1,107 Posts
Brink Is God Like Brink Is God Like Brink Is God Like Brink Is God Like Brink Is God Like Brink Is God Like Brink Is God Like Brink Is God Like Brink Is God Like Brink Is God Like Brink Is God Like

I think a good, full-on kiss requires more passion than sex - it conveys more feeling. Mouths can also seem more private spaces and closer to our minds, so you might want to protect them more from feeling invaded.

Sex should be as emotional as kissing, yet it can become unconnected in a poor relationship and still take place. Kissing can never be so distant; you can't receive an unloving kiss and kid yourself.

Sex can be bought and sold - devoid of love - whereas truly tender touches are beyond trade. A good kiss also requires decent technique and oral hygiene...something people are perhaps more willing to compromise over when in the throws of sex.

But I don't think kissing is always more intimate. You might kiss a lot of people, but sleep with few, as sex takes a bigger degree of trust. And you're more likely to be forgiven for kissing another person than for sleeping with them.
glamourgirl (08-16-2010)
Old 08-16-2010, 05:39 PM   #16
wiscydmb
Flirting God

Thanked 1,705 Times in 1,367 Posts
wiscydmb Is God Like wiscydmb Is God Like wiscydmb Is God Like wiscydmb Is God Like wiscydmb Is God Like wiscydmb Is God Like wiscydmb Is God Like wiscydmb Is God Like wiscydmb Is God Like wiscydmb Is God Like wiscydmb Is God Like

if you are doing it right it can be so much more intimate then having sex. The closeness of it, the eyes being able to lock on to each other quickly. It takes a certain amount of grace and style to be a good kisser which can be far more sexy then body parts just banging away at each other, not that banging away at each other cant be fun as well.
wiscydmb is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to wiscydmb For This Useful Post:
JaneDoe (08-16-2010)
Old 08-16-2010, 05:41 PM   #17
exbroker1791
Intense Experience Seeker

exbroker1791 Is God Like exbroker1791 Is God Like exbroker1791 Is God Like exbroker1791 Is God Like exbroker1791 Is God Like exbroker1791 Is God Like exbroker1791 Is God Like exbroker1791 Is God Like exbroker1791 Is God Like exbroker1791 Is God Like exbroker1791 Is God Like

kissing is much more intimate than sex. my wife won't do it. the only times we have really made out was when she was drunk.
Old 08-16-2010, 05:42 PM   #18
hpygrl
Flirting Guest
I Love It Here

Thanked 5,107 Times in 3,712 Posts
hpygrl Is God Like hpygrl Is God Like hpygrl Is God Like hpygrl Is God Like hpygrl Is God Like hpygrl Is God Like hpygrl Is God Like hpygrl Is God Like hpygrl Is God Like hpygrl Is God Like hpygrl Is God Like

Serioulsy only if your Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman!

Kissing is all the good stuff...if i let him stick his dick in my holiest of holies then you betcha I think we are way more intimate than a kiss!
hpygrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 05:44 PM   #19
JaneDoe
Taste the rainbow

JaneDoe has a reputation beyond repute JaneDoe has a reputation beyond repute JaneDoe has a reputation beyond repute JaneDoe has a reputation beyond repute JaneDoe has a reputation beyond repute JaneDoe has a reputation beyond repute JaneDoe has a reputation beyond repute JaneDoe has a reputation beyond repute JaneDoe has a reputation beyond repute JaneDoe has a reputation beyond repute JaneDoe has a reputation beyond repute

To me it is more intimate than sex. Because you can connect on a different level. Its more emotional and loving. Sex is too, but to me kissing is more intimate. I ♥ kissing..
Old 08-16-2010, 05:48 PM   #20
Han Solo
Back in Meh-Trocity

Thanked 7,717 Times in 4,830 Posts
Han Solo Is God Like Han Solo Is God Like Han Solo Is God Like Han Solo Is God Like Han Solo Is God Like Han Solo Is God Like Han Solo Is God Like Han Solo Is God Like Han Solo Is God Like Han Solo Is God Like Han Solo Is God Like

Kissing more intimate than sex???

Seems to me we have a lot of people here who have Picture in Picture on their Bedroom TV's............is sex now likened to riding an exercise bike while watching Desperate Housewives and ESPN to pass the time??
Han Solo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Han Solo For This Useful Post:
hpygrl (08-16-2010)
Old 08-16-2010, 05:48 PM   #21
Sisco
Flirting Guest
Flirting Is My Life :)

Sisco Is God Like Sisco Is God Like Sisco Is God Like Sisco Is God Like Sisco Is God Like Sisco Is God Like Sisco Is God Like Sisco Is God Like Sisco Is God Like Sisco Is God Like Sisco Is God Like

Kissing, real kissing, take your breath away, heart pounding sensuous, l am all about you kissing is one the most intimate things a couple can do. Done that way it's more intimate than sex.

A prostitute will screw you but she won't kiss you. They save that for the one they love.
Sisco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 05:50 PM   #22
hpygrl
Flirting Guest
I Love It Here

hpygrl Is God Like hpygrl Is God Like hpygrl Is God Like hpygrl Is God Like hpygrl Is God Like hpygrl Is God Like hpygrl Is God Like hpygrl Is God Like hpygrl Is God Like hpygrl Is God Like hpygrl Is God Like

I really do think most people arent having sex the right way! I love kissing too and nice usage of the ♥ jane doe, but seriously...SEX is amazing!
Maybe I am just as great at it as I always suspected...hmmm
The Following User Says Thank You to hpygrl For This Useful Post:
Cadence (08-17-2010)
Old 08-16-2010, 05:52 PM   #23
UTmarriedguy
Super Flirt

UTmarriedguy has a reputation beyond repute UTmarriedguy has a reputation beyond repute UTmarriedguy has a reputation beyond repute UTmarriedguy has a reputation beyond repute UTmarriedguy has a reputation beyond repute UTmarriedguy has a reputation beyond repute UTmarriedguy has a reputation beyond repute UTmarriedguy has a reputation beyond repute UTmarriedguy has a reputation beyond repute UTmarriedguy has a reputation beyond repute UTmarriedguy has a reputation beyond repute

I think kissing is more intimate and emotional, now with the right person it all combines for a better experience but those kisses wont go to just anyone
UTmarriedguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 05:55 PM   #24
hpygrl
Flirting Guest
I Love It Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by UTmarriedguy View Post
I think kissing is more intimate and emotional, now with the right person it all combines for a better experience but those kisses wont go to just anyone
Well if you are asking them for money i think you should kiss em! Just saying! LOL
Old 08-16-2010, 05:56 PM   #25
UTmarriedguy
Super Flirt

UTmarriedguy has a reputation beyond repute UTmarriedguy has a reputation beyond repute UTmarriedguy has a reputation beyond repute UTmarriedguy has a reputation beyond repute UTmarriedguy has a reputation beyond repute UTmarriedguy has a reputation beyond repute UTmarriedguy has a reputation beyond repute UTmarriedguy has a reputation beyond repute UTmarriedguy has a reputation beyond repute UTmarriedguy has a reputation beyond repute UTmarriedguy has a reputation beyond repute

Well sure if moneys involved I might be willing too lol
UTmarriedguy is offline   Reply With Quote