Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Married And Flirting Chat Forums > Married And Flirting Polls

Married And Flirting Polls This where we will put all the polls. Good way to keep them from getting lost in the main forums.

View Poll Results: Why do you perform?
Simply because of the pleasure it brings to my partner/s. 72 70.59%
I love the way they taste. 29 28.43%
Oral sex is the ONLY sex! 0 0%
Because I'm thirsty. 1 0.98%
Voters: 102. This poll is closed

Old 11-10-2008, 03:46 PM   #1
MIGHTY
It's all real...

MIGHTY Is God Like MIGHTY Is God Like MIGHTY Is God Like MIGHTY Is God Like MIGHTY Is God Like MIGHTY Is God Like MIGHTY Is God Like MIGHTY Is God Like MIGHTY Is God Like MIGHTY Is God Like MIGHTY Is God Like
Default What are the reasons YOU perform oral sex?

I was having a conversation last night. We were talking about the various ways to reach orgasm, whether it be from oral, or physical stimulation. I began to wonder what the general feeling was about performing oral......for men and women, and if we're honest with ourselves and our partners about those reasons.

1. Never take your comfort for granted. It can change in a moment's notice.

2. Always be yourself and never apologize for who you are or who you have become internally. One person's trash is always another's treasure.

3. Believe in your heart. Believe in love, in life, in new beginnings.

4. Never have regrets. Learn from your mistakes and misfortunes. Know that life is one big test. You can pass it if you learn from the pop quizzes along the way.
MIGHTY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 03:48 PM   #2
Tech7
Flirting Guest
Flirt Aholic

Tech7 has a reputation beyond repute Tech7 has a reputation beyond repute Tech7 has a reputation beyond repute Tech7 has a reputation beyond repute Tech7 has a reputation beyond repute Tech7 has a reputation beyond repute Tech7 has a reputation beyond repute Tech7 has a reputation beyond repute Tech7 has a reputation beyond repute Tech7 has a reputation beyond repute Tech7 has a reputation beyond repute

To give my partner the ultimate in pleasure.
Tech7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 03:49 PM   #3
fbty
Married And Flirting

fbty has a reputation beyond repute fbty has a reputation beyond repute fbty has a reputation beyond repute fbty has a reputation beyond repute fbty has a reputation beyond repute fbty has a reputation beyond repute fbty has a reputation beyond repute fbty has a reputation beyond repute fbty has a reputation beyond repute fbty has a reputation beyond repute fbty has a reputation beyond repute

I love to give oral because of the way it makes her feel. The more my partner gets spirit the better it is for all involved!

There's nothing better than having your head squeezed because she just can't control herself.
fbty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 03:58 PM   #4
BlondieS
Chapter 2

Thanked 4,165 Times in 2,976 Posts
BlondieS Is God Like BlondieS Is God Like BlondieS Is God Like BlondieS Is God Like BlondieS Is God Like BlondieS Is God Like BlondieS Is God Like BlondieS Is God Like BlondieS Is God Like BlondieS Is God Like BlondieS Is God Like

You need a reason?
BlondieS is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to BlondieS For This Useful Post:
msu (11-13-2008)
Old 11-10-2008, 04:02 PM   #5
MIGHTY
It's all real...

MIGHTY Is God Like MIGHTY Is God Like MIGHTY Is God Like MIGHTY Is God Like MIGHTY Is God Like MIGHTY Is God Like MIGHTY Is God Like MIGHTY Is God Like MIGHTY Is God Like MIGHTY Is God Like MIGHTY Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by stellabelle View Post
You need a reason?
There are some who simply do not enjoy performing, or receiving. Just curious as to what the reasons are. I know some who have and do it for their partner, although they can't stand it.

1. Never take your comfort for granted. It can change in a moment's notice.

2. Always be yourself and never apologize for who you are or who you have become internally. One person's trash is always another's treasure.

3. Believe in your heart. Believe in love, in life, in new beginnings.

4. Never have regrets. Learn from your mistakes and misfortunes. Know that life is one big test. You can pass it if you learn from the pop quizzes along the way.
MIGHTY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 04:21 PM   #6
Nick182
Flirting God

Nick182 has a reputation beyond repute Nick182 has a reputation beyond repute Nick182 has a reputation beyond repute Nick182 has a reputation beyond repute Nick182 has a reputation beyond repute Nick182 has a reputation beyond repute Nick182 has a reputation beyond repute Nick182 has a reputation beyond repute Nick182 has a reputation beyond repute Nick182 has a reputation beyond repute Nick182 has a reputation beyond repute

Just for the look on my partners face...
Old 11-10-2008, 04:25 PM   #7
manda1
333.....only half evil

manda1 Is God Like manda1 Is God Like manda1 Is God Like manda1 Is God Like manda1 Is God Like manda1 Is God Like manda1 Is God Like manda1 Is God Like manda1 Is God Like manda1 Is God Like manda1 Is God Like

To give him pleasure......
and just the feel, smell and taste of him, mmmmmm
manda1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 04:34 PM   #8
vicarious
Finally Free!!!!

vicarious Is God Like vicarious Is God Like vicarious Is God Like vicarious Is God Like vicarious Is God Like vicarious Is God Like vicarious Is God Like vicarious Is God Like vicarious Is God Like vicarious Is God Like vicarious Is God Like

I'd say the first three answers...I like it all. I prefer it to pentration. But, I guess most of all, I like to focus on my partner most of all during sex...whether it's foreplay, oral, massage or sex.
Old 11-10-2008, 04:47 PM   #9
jaybird50
Married And Flirting

jaybird50 is an unknown quantity at this point

When a woman orgasms it makes me feel great to know I am the one who made it happen. Maybe it's just a ego thing or something like that. Also, nothing gets me harder than licking, tasting and sensing her body and feeling it jerk, spasm etc. There is nothing better than having a woman straddle my face from above so I can look up past her boobs and see her smiling down at me when she cums. It is also much easier on my body than her laying flat on the bed which makes my neck stiff.

As a side note, there is no way I could do that for her with my dick for anywhere near as long. Alternating tongue, fingers and lips can go on for a long long time. I only wish I could cum that long.

Now as a follow up question to the ladies: Have you ever made a guy come and milked it afterwards (even afer it went soft)? I've had one woman do that for me and yes, she kept it in her mouth, milking it and swallowing it. Then she kept drawing on it. that doesn't mean sucking, but rather going deep and "pulling" with her lips. One several occasions I started to get slightly hard again and came again. There wasn't much if any spunk, but the contractions felt really good.

This happened within 10-15 minutes of my first cum and the overall affect was great. By the way, it normally takes me 1-2 hrs to be ready to go again, I am past 50 yrs.
jaybird50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 04:50 PM   #10
MrHyde
I Love It Here

Thanked 1,532 Times in 1,108 Posts
MrHyde Is God Like MrHyde Is God Like MrHyde Is God Like MrHyde Is God Like MrHyde Is God Like MrHyde Is God Like MrHyde Is God Like MrHyde Is God Like MrHyde Is God Like MrHyde Is God Like MrHyde Is God Like

I love to please her. I love the way she tastes. I love to see, hear, feel, and taste her reaction. Plus it just gets me off.

Last edited by MrHyde; 11-10-2008 at 07:07 PM.
MrHyde is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to MrHyde For This Useful Post:
Jelly (11-11-2008)
Old 11-10-2008, 04:50 PM   #11
MarriedQt
Flirting Guest
I Love It Here

MarriedQt has a reputation beyond repute MarriedQt has a reputation beyond repute MarriedQt has a reputation beyond repute MarriedQt has a reputation beyond repute MarriedQt has a reputation beyond repute MarriedQt has a reputation beyond repute MarriedQt has a reputation beyond repute MarriedQt has a reputation beyond repute MarriedQt has a reputation beyond repute MarriedQt has a reputation beyond repute MarriedQt has a reputation beyond repute

I usually do it when I can't have sex....my "friend" has shown up and hubby is horny...
If i want to turn him on
If i know he is stressed and needs a "mindblowing" release
and then occasionally just to wake him up in the morning.
MarriedQt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 04:57 PM   #12
evolve
Super Flirt

evolve has a reputation beyond repute evolve has a reputation beyond repute evolve has a reputation beyond repute evolve has a reputation beyond repute evolve has a reputation beyond repute evolve has a reputation beyond repute evolve has a reputation beyond repute evolve has a reputation beyond repute evolve has a reputation beyond repute evolve has a reputation beyond repute evolve has a reputation beyond repute

Giving oral sex is such a turn on for me. I'm so focused on what I'm doing that I am able to become lost in it and enjoy how he looks, tastes, smells and feels. It's so awesome to make him feel that much pleasure.
Old 11-10-2008, 04:58 PM   #13
Psynge
Flirting God

Psynge has disabled reputation

Well, I love doing it, but she seems like she could care less. So either she doesn't like Oral (which I doubt) or I suck at it....
So if any of the ladies would like to volunteer to rate my technique and give me some pointers, let me know...
Psynge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 05:00 PM   #14
cherri
Openly Defiant

cherri Is God Like cherri Is God Like cherri Is God Like cherri Is God Like cherri Is God Like cherri Is God Like cherri Is God Like cherri Is God Like cherri Is God Like cherri Is God Like cherri Is God Like

I do it because it gives me just as much pleasure as he gets. Somehow when you care enough about someone, and you do this one thing for them out of love. Somehow, someway, you get pleasure out of their pleasure. The pleasure is mutual and it becomes a connection. One that is so deep and intimate. It is a selfless giving and in that, many rewards do exist.
Part of me understands, that his needs are like mine. Hidden and denied. To find someone to share with, someone who responds to those needs is so important in a relationship. Sometimes you have to blast through the boundaries of polite sexual conduct, to find and recognize those deep, dark, hidden longings you've always had.
fbty (11-10-2008)
Old 11-10-2008, 05:02 PM   #15
crow_worc
Flirting God

crow_worc has a reputation beyond repute crow_worc has a reputation beyond repute crow_worc has a reputation beyond repute crow_worc has a reputation beyond repute crow_worc has a reputation beyond repute crow_worc has a reputation beyond repute crow_worc has a reputation beyond repute crow_worc has a reputation beyond repute crow_worc has a reputation beyond repute crow_worc has a reputation beyond repute crow_worc has a reputation beyond repute

Simple...it's funnnnnn!!
crow_worc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 05:16 PM   #16
cherri
Openly Defiant

cherri Is God Like cherri Is God Like cherri Is God Like cherri Is God Like cherri Is God Like cherri Is God Like cherri Is God Like cherri Is God Like cherri Is God Like cherri Is God Like cherri Is God Like

I just wanted to add, that I've taken lovers and been involved with men who treated me like a delicate flower. As if I might break if they did more than cuddle and pamper me. Deep down, I want to be treated like a real woman instead of a doll.
A man's strength and size excites me on so many levels. I love the way they are made. The way a man feels. Sometimes, I want him to take instead of ask, to hold onto me, take control, and make me his. The best part is when his fist is in my hair. When he is not asking, but wanting my submission, not my doubt. Dark delight rockets through me as I surrender to him, taking him completely into my mouth. I could climax from the sheer excitement of tasting him and drinking from him. You can't help but be greedy for more.
I hope my feelings and thoughts don't repel anyone.
Jelly (11-11-2008), MIGHTY (11-10-2008), Real_Good (11-11-2008), stevelooking (11-14-2008)
Old 11-10-2008, 05:21 PM   #17
Krystal
Flirting Goddess

Thanked 1,085 Times in 780 Posts
Krystal Is God Like Krystal Is God Like Krystal Is God Like Krystal Is God Like Krystal Is God Like Krystal Is God Like Krystal Is God Like Krystal Is God Like Krystal Is God Like Krystal Is God Like Krystal Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaybird50 View Post
Now as a follow up question to the ladies: Have you ever made a guy come and milked it afterwards (even afer it went soft)? I've had one woman do that for me and yes, she kept it in her mouth, milking it and swallowing it. Then she kept drawing on it. that doesn't mean sucking, but rather going deep and "pulling" with her lips. One several occasions I started to get slightly hard again and came again. There wasn't much if any spunk, but the contractions felt really good.
Yes.....yes....yes.

I perform oral because I enjoy it....a lot. I enjoy the sensations it gives him....but I also enjoy it for me, you really can't get much more intimate than that.
Krystal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Krystal For This Useful Post:
michigan_lady (11-10-2008)
Old 11-10-2008, 05:38 PM   #18
michigan_lady
Roll With Me

michigan_lady has a reputation beyond repute michigan_lady has a reputation beyond repute michigan_lady has a reputation beyond repute michigan_lady has a reputation beyond repute michigan_lady has a reputation beyond repute michigan_lady has a reputation beyond repute michigan_lady has a reputation beyond repute michigan_lady has a reputation beyond repute michigan_lady has a reputation beyond repute michigan_lady has a reputation beyond repute michigan_lady has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krystal View Post

I perform oral because I enjoy it....a lot. I enjoy the sensations it gives him....but I also enjoy it for me, you really can't get much more intimate than that.
Have to agree with you there! Couldn't have said it better myself

That's where I'll be waiting. -(Tinkerbell)
michigan_lady is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to michigan_lady For This Useful Post:
Krystal (11-10-2008)
Old 11-10-2008, 05:52 PM   #19
Denny422
Flirting God

Denny422 Is God Like Denny422 Is God Like Denny422 Is God Like Denny422 Is God Like Denny422 Is God Like Denny422 Is God Like Denny422 Is God Like Denny422 Is God Like Denny422 Is God Like Denny422 Is God Like Denny422 Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherri View Post
I just wanted to add, that I've taken lovers and been involved with men who treated me like a delicate flower. As if I might break if they did more than cuddle and pamper me. Deep down, I want to be treated like a real woman instead of a doll.
A man's strength and size excites me on so many levels. I love the way they are made. The way a man feels. Sometimes, I want him to take instead of ask, to hold onto me, take control, and make me his. The best part is when his fist is in my hair. When he is not asking, but wanting my submission, not my doubt. Dark delight rockets through me as I surrender to him, taking him completely into my mouth. I could climax from the sheer excitement of tasting him and drinking from him. You can't help but be greedy for more.
Repel anyone? Are you serious? My thought would be more like most men would quite literally and willingly DIE for a woman who would express something like that to them! I really can't fathom somebody (ESPECIALLY a male) objecting to hearing such phrases as "surrender to him" and "can't help but be greedy for more" from the person they love!!!!
Old 11-10-2008, 06:43 PM   #20
MomentOfPassion
~~~Pura Vida~~~

MomentOfPassion Is God Like MomentOfPassion Is God Like MomentOfPassion Is God Like MomentOfPassion Is God Like MomentOfPassion Is God Like MomentOfPassion Is God Like MomentOfPassion Is God Like MomentOfPassion Is God Like MomentOfPassion Is God Like MomentOfPassion Is God Like MomentOfPassion Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by stellabelle View Post
You need a reason?
My first thought exactly!! If only the opportunity was there ....
MomentOfPassion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 06:48 PM   #21
txcountryboy38
Married And Flirting

txcountryboy38 has a reputation beyond repute txcountryboy38 has a reputation beyond repute txcountryboy38 has a reputation beyond repute txcountryboy38 has a reputation beyond repute txcountryboy38 has a reputation beyond repute txcountryboy38 has a reputation beyond repute txcountryboy38 has a reputation beyond repute txcountryboy38 has a reputation beyond repute txcountryboy38 has a reputation beyond repute txcountryboy38 has a reputation beyond repute txcountryboy38 has a reputation beyond repute

Love the way she tastes... and when she grabs me and kisses me after, it throws me into orbit!
txcountryboy38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 06:55 PM   #22
wisconsin(m)
Ride Hard, Put away Wet

wisconsin(m) Is God Like wisconsin(m) Is God Like wisconsin(m) Is God Like wisconsin(m) Is God Like wisconsin(m) Is God Like wisconsin(m) Is God Like wisconsin(m) Is God Like wisconsin(m) Is God Like wisconsin(m) Is God Like wisconsin(m) Is God Like wisconsin(m) Is God Like

I didn't take time to read the thread so forgive me if this is repetitive. The reason I love oral sex is that it takes in all our senses. The sense of smell, touch, taste, the sounds, the motion of the body that is uncontrolled. you put that all together and you have an erotic experience... And what was the question again? WHY DO I LIKE ORAL SEX? You have to be kidding me!!!!!
wisconsin(m) is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to wisconsin(m) For This Useful Post:
SweetDreams362 (11-10-2008)
Old 11-10-2008, 07:09 PM   #23
MrHyde
I Love It Here

Thanked 1,532 Times in 1,108 Posts
MrHyde Is God Like MrHyde Is God Like MrHyde Is God Like MrHyde Is God Like MrHyde Is God Like MrHyde Is God Like MrHyde Is God Like MrHyde Is God Like MrHyde Is God Like MrHyde Is God Like MrHyde Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherri View Post
This isn't the first time I've heard this..you ladies like a take charge guy huh?
MrHyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 07:14 PM   #24
cherokeered
this space for rent
I Love It Here

cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like

to give him pleasure.....to enjoy that and the way he reacts....to know I do that to him....and because I enjoy giving him pleasure so get pleasure from it myself...it makes me feel sexy, naughty and horny at the same time.....I also enjoy receiving and 69 with me ontop is a wonderful thing....
cherokeered is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 07:28 PM   #25
txcountryboy38
Married And Flirting

txcountryboy38 has a reputation beyond repute txcountryboy38 has a reputation beyond repute txcountryboy38 has a reputation beyond repute txcountryboy38 has a reputation beyond repute txcountryboy38 has a reputation beyond repute txcountryboy38 has a reputation beyond repute txcountryboy38 has a reputation beyond repute txcountryboy38 has a reputation beyond repute txcountryboy38 has a reputation beyond repute txcountryboy38 has a reputation beyond repute txcountryboy38 has a reputation beyond repute

Very nice, Cherokee!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherokeered View Post
to give him pleasure.....to enjoy that and the way he reacts....to know I do that to him....and because I enjoy giving him pleasure so get pleasure from it myself...it makes me feel sexy, naughty and horny at the same time.....I also enjoy receiving and 69 with me ontop is a wonderful thing....
txcountryboy38 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ice's scrotum