Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Married And Flirting Chat Forums > Everyday Life For Married Couples

Everyday Life For Married Couples A forum for couples to chat about your everyday married life. This would be a good place for women and men to get to know eachother.

Old 01-23-2018, 08:42 AM   #26
leggy
Sa... Mooch!

Thanked 4,162 Times in 3,238 Posts
leggy Is God Like leggy Is God Like leggy Is God Like leggy Is God Like leggy Is God Like leggy Is God Like leggy Is God Like leggy Is God Like leggy Is God Like leggy Is God Like leggy Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovetospike View Post
but I do have a shed filled with old inherited furniture in need of restoring...if anyone feels real ambitious

It's a big project that sounded ambitiously amazing when I first agreed to it!!!...but has turned into that "I guess next weekend" elephant that's in the way of more pressing jobs
Lets go.. bring the liquid stripper.. gloves.. you have no idea who you area asking
Old 01-23-2018, 08:35 PM   #27
ilovetospike
Thread Ruiner

Thanked 8,693 Times in 7,124 Posts
ilovetospike Is God Like ilovetospike Is God Like ilovetospike Is God Like ilovetospike Is God Like ilovetospike Is God Like ilovetospike Is God Like ilovetospike Is God Like ilovetospike Is God Like ilovetospike Is God Like ilovetospike Is God Like ilovetospike Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by leggy View Post
Scho.. what yer saying is a stoopid thread legs?? I can take it.. believe me.. im tough.. wait.. am I? or a doormat..
no silly I read a fortune cookie...you know who luvs ya

ilovetospike is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ilovetospike For This Useful Post:
leggy (01-23-2018)
Old 01-23-2018, 08:37 PM   #28
leggy
Sa... Mooch!

leggy Is God Like leggy Is God Like leggy Is God Like leggy Is God Like leggy Is God Like leggy Is God Like leggy Is God Like leggy Is God Like leggy Is God Like leggy Is God Like leggy Is God Like

Quote:
no silly I read a fortune cookie...you know who luvs ya
Who??
Old 01-23-2018, 08:42 PM   #29
ilovetospike
Thread Ruiner

ilovetospike Is God Like ilovetospike Is God Like ilovetospike Is God Like ilovetospike Is God Like ilovetospike Is God Like ilovetospike Is God Like ilovetospike Is God Like ilovetospike Is God Like ilovetospike Is God Like ilovetospike Is God Like ilovetospike Is God Like

Quote:
Who??
http://naturemappingfoundation.org/n...n_owl_1tfk.jpg

leggy (01-23-2018)
Old 01-24-2018, 08:58 AM   #30
Bailey~*
earning Valhalla

Thanked 8,956 Times in 5,051 Posts
Bailey~* Is God Like Bailey~* Is God Like Bailey~* Is God Like Bailey~* Is God Like Bailey~* Is God Like Bailey~* Is God Like Bailey~* Is God Like Bailey~* Is God Like Bailey~* Is God Like Bailey~* Is God Like Bailey~* Is God Like

Quote:
Didn't mean for it to be a bring and brag.. Just life is tough sometimes and liking difficult things for me is a lifesaver.
Seriously? That's how this was taken? I didn't take it that way. Accomplishments are result of practice and work. It shows people have dreams, and are vital. I don't see anything wrong with being supportive of people's ambitions to be accomplished at things. Ambitions don't equate power, or ego. Ambition can be used for good purposes. It's not cars and money. Someone could be ambitious to be more healthy. Or ambitious to start a food pantry in their community. I can't see how wanting to accomplish things in life could be a negative.
Bailey~* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bailey~* For This Useful Post:
leggy (01-24-2018), ShitznGigglez (01-24-2018)
Old 01-24-2018, 09:10 AM   #31
leggy
Sa... Mooch!

^^ Bailey..
Old 01-24-2018, 09:36 AM   #32
leggy
Sa... Mooch!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bailey~* View Post
Seriously? That's how this was taken? I didn't take it that way. Accomplishments are result of practice and work. It shows people have dreams, and are vital. I don't see anything wrong with being supportive of people's ambitions to be accomplished at things. Ambitions don't equate power, or ego. Ambition can be used for good purposes. It's not cars and money. Someone could be ambitious to be more healthy. Or ambitious to start a food pantry in their community. I can't see how wanting to accomplish things in life could be a negative.
Thank you That is sort of what I was getting at.. My choice of words isnot always the best.. I know alot of people do things above and beyond and do it anonymously as do I sometimes.. It's just cool sometimes to feel like you've done more than just skate through the days..
Old 02-01-2018, 08:55 PM   #33
ilovetospike
Thread Ruiner

ahem..I shall clarify

I find people who strive to be kind more attractive than people who strive to succeed.

Old 02-02-2018, 03:57 AM   #34
Iceburn
Thread Terrorist

Thanked 25,590 Times in 20,253 Posts
Iceburn Is God Like Iceburn Is God Like Iceburn Is God Like Iceburn Is God Like Iceburn Is God Like Iceburn Is God Like Iceburn Is God Like Iceburn Is God Like Iceburn Is God Like Iceburn Is God Like Iceburn Is God Like

Im still going for nine donuts on my dick..as soon as I've duct taped this bloody branch to the damn thing
Old 02-06-2018, 10:41 AM   #35
leggy
Sa... Mooch!

Quote:
ahem..I shall clarify

I find people who strive to be kind more attractive than people who strive to succeed.
I think what I meant to get across is doing kind things is the idea. Everyone is different and taking control of an idea and making it come alive takes some doing. It isnt a slam on people who don't take initiative rather a plug for dooers. About women and empowerment too. A woman who succeeds against all odds and gets a degree.. not exactly about attractiveness..well spike? are you gonna rebutt me??
Old 02-06-2018, 09:05 PM   #36
ilovetospike
Thread Ruiner

Quote:
..well spike? are you gonna rebutt me??
would that be...like....retreads for your ass?

leggy (02-07-2018)
Old 02-07-2018, 09:28 AM   #37
leggy
Sa... Mooch!

Quote:
would that be...like....retreads for your ass?
As a matter of fact Ive got an all wheel drive car today... oh ya didnt mean that..