Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Married And Flirting Chat Forums > Married And Flirting

Married And Flirting Are You A Flirt? Do you enjoy flirting? Let the flirt in you come out here!

Old 06-08-2009, 07:33 PM   #26
Sweet-Tee
#Doin'itmyway

Thanked 2,624 Times in 2,183 Posts
Sweet-Tee Is God Like Sweet-Tee Is God Like Sweet-Tee Is God Like Sweet-Tee Is God Like Sweet-Tee Is God Like Sweet-Tee Is God Like Sweet-Tee Is God Like Sweet-Tee Is God Like Sweet-Tee Is God Like Sweet-Tee Is God Like Sweet-Tee Is God Like

Only time, and possibly a little alcohol from time to time.
Sweet-Tee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Sweet-Tee For This Useful Post:
Sneaky (06-08-2009)
Old 06-08-2009, 08:27 PM   #27
Ally
Visitor
I Love It Here

Thanked 6,354 Times in 4,182 Posts
Ally Is God Like Ally Is God Like Ally Is God Like Ally Is God Like Ally Is God Like Ally Is God Like Ally Is God Like Ally Is God Like Ally Is God Like Ally Is God Like Ally Is God Like

I totally agree.....you don't really. You move on and try to find something else that makes your heart pound.

This may sound weird...but the guys that I cared the MOST about are ones that I try to keep as friends. NO....I don't use the "can we still be friends" line. It takes time to develop. I would rather have them as a friend then not have them in my life at all. It's hard to do....but every once in awhile you get lucky and you develop an even better friendship. I know that sometimes it isn't possible....especially if there is too much hurt and heartache.
Ally is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ally For This Useful Post:
scoobertina (06-08-2009), Sneaky (06-08-2009)
Old 06-08-2009, 08:44 PM   #28
FeIsTy FaV
Flirting Guest
I Love It Here

Thanked 3,874 Times in 2,948 Posts
FeIsTy FaV Is God Like FeIsTy FaV Is God Like FeIsTy FaV Is God Like FeIsTy FaV Is God Like FeIsTy FaV Is God Like FeIsTy FaV Is God Like FeIsTy FaV Is God Like FeIsTy FaV Is God Like FeIsTy FaV Is God Like FeIsTy FaV Is God Like FeIsTy FaV Is God Like

When you give your heart to someone you will never be the same. They are forever with us. The hardest part of a relationship ending is our routine changes in a blink of an eye. It's almost like a death, all of our memories are with this person. We are so used to spending all of our time with them and then they are gone.The free time now seems like a curse. Our mind wanders back and thinks "what if" or "if I had only"
It hurts like nothing I have ever experienced before.

People say time heals all wounds... I believe we need time to make new memories without this person in our lives to ease the pain.
They will always be in our hearts but new memories help us move from living in the past to moving on with our lives.
FeIsTy FaV is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to FeIsTy FaV For This Useful Post:
Ally (06-08-2009), Brink (06-09-2009), Frenchie_lady (06-09-2009), JonJon62. (06-09-2009), scoobertina (06-08-2009), Sneaky (06-08-2009), Tndream (06-09-2009), Violet (06-09-2009)
Old 06-08-2009, 08:49 PM   #29
Ally
Visitor
I Love It Here

Thanked 6,354 Times in 4,182 Posts
Ally Is God Like Ally Is God Like Ally Is God Like Ally Is God Like Ally Is God Like Ally Is God Like Ally Is God Like Ally Is God Like Ally Is God Like Ally Is God Like Ally Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeIsTy FaV View Post
When you give your heart to someone you will never be the same. They are forever with us. The hardest part of a relationship ending is our routine changes in a blink of an eye. It's almost like a death, all of our memories are with this person. We are so used to spending all of our time with them and then they are gone.The free time now seems like a curse. Our mind wanders back and thinks "what if" or "if I had only"
It hurts like nothing I have ever experienced before.

People say time heals all wounds... I believe we need time to make new memories without this person in our lives to ease the pain.
They will always be in our hearts but new memories help us move from living in the past to moving on with our lives.

Very well said, Fav. The change in routine is one of the hardest to deal with. Your head that is consumed by this person goes from happiness to a burden.
Ally is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ally For This Useful Post:
FeIsTy FaV (06-08-2009), fly (06-08-2009), Sneaky (06-08-2009)
Old 06-08-2009, 08:51 PM   #30
FeIsTy FaV
Flirting Guest
I Love It Here

Thanked 3,874 Times in 2,948 Posts
FeIsTy FaV Is God Like FeIsTy FaV Is God Like FeIsTy FaV Is God Like FeIsTy FaV Is God Like FeIsTy FaV Is God Like FeIsTy FaV Is God Like FeIsTy FaV Is God Like FeIsTy FaV Is God Like FeIsTy FaV Is God Like FeIsTy FaV Is God Like FeIsTy FaV Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristy30 View Post
Very well said, Fav. The change in routine is one of the hardest to deal with. Your head that is consumed by this person goes from happiness to a burden.
It's because we love with every ounce of our being
FeIsTy FaV is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to FeIsTy FaV For This Useful Post:
Sneaky (06-08-2009)
Old 06-08-2009, 08:54 PM   #31
Cuticle Cutie
Super Flirt

Cuticle Cutie has a reputation beyond repute Cuticle Cutie has a reputation beyond repute Cuticle Cutie has a reputation beyond repute Cuticle Cutie has a reputation beyond repute Cuticle Cutie has a reputation beyond repute Cuticle Cutie has a reputation beyond repute Cuticle Cutie has a reputation beyond repute Cuticle Cutie has a reputation beyond repute Cuticle Cutie has a reputation beyond repute Cuticle Cutie has a reputation beyond repute Cuticle Cutie has a reputation beyond repute

tee hee When your dog dies you get your self a new one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cuticle Cutie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 09:23 PM   #32
fly
Well hello Mr. Mister....

Location: In my own make believe land. it's warm in here. No wait.....I'm standing over the vent. CRAP!!!
Thanked 1,744 Times in 1,063 Posts
fly Is God Like fly Is God Like fly Is God Like fly Is God Like fly Is God Like fly Is God Like fly Is God Like fly Is God Like fly Is God Like fly Is God Like fly Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sneaky View Post
Ohhhh. The guys play is WAY better!!!

and THIS is why men don't "get" women!
PFFFTTT..........ice cream and shopping?
ice cream would only make us feel already fatter than we feel and even MORE BLAH about everything.
and shopping with girlfriends are for happy times when everything about our lives is golden. NOT for a pick me up.

Martini time and "i hate you" songs are PERFECT for just such an occasion!

fly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to fly For This Useful Post:
Ally (06-08-2009), Frenchie_lady (06-09-2009), Sneaky (06-08-2009)
Old 06-08-2009, 09:23 PM   #33
Violet
Sparky's

Violet Is God Like Violet Is God Like Violet Is God Like Violet Is God Like Violet Is God Like Violet Is God Like Violet Is God Like Violet Is God Like Violet Is God Like Violet Is God Like Violet Is God Like

I don't think you can ever really mend a broken heart completely. Shopping and alcohol are always my favorite quick fixes... but that can only last so long... then after that it just takes time to get over it and find something else that makes you happy again.
Violet is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Violet For This Useful Post:
Sneaky (06-08-2009)
Old 06-08-2009, 09:32 PM   #34
OnceAKing
Expecting Company

Thanked 2,376 Times in 1,510 Posts
OnceAKing Is God Like OnceAKing Is God Like OnceAKing Is God Like OnceAKing Is God Like OnceAKing Is God Like OnceAKing Is God Like OnceAKing Is God Like OnceAKing Is God Like OnceAKing Is God Like OnceAKing Is God Like OnceAKing Is God Like

Let's see, for me it's just as simple as a little trip to Cabela's..new fishing rod and a couple of new handguns will fix just about anything that's broken...

OnceAKing is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to OnceAKing For This Useful Post:
MunkyBrain (06-09-2009), Sneaky (06-08-2009)
Old 06-08-2009, 10:10 PM   #35
scoobertina
scoobalicious

Thanked 17,418 Times in 11,804 Posts
scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like

you never mend a broken heart.. but I don't think it really breaks.. I think that it tears.. it rips.. but it remains whole and it can be mended enough to love again.. I know that the man I loved will always be there.. he is a so much a part of me that I know my heart will always remain slightly in need of repair..

you move on.. you cry.. you laugh.. you live... and you learn to love again.. you open yourself up to someone new.. you allow your friends to help you.. and if you must you take some time to yourself to reflect..

but you always know that he or she will always have that little piece... you accept that.. and you cherish the memories of that love..

I am sorry i am repeating what others have said..
Old 06-08-2009, 10:13 PM   #36
sassynsweet
A little bit of both!

sassynsweet Is God Like sassynsweet Is God Like sassynsweet Is God Like sassynsweet Is God Like sassynsweet Is God Like sassynsweet Is God Like sassynsweet Is God Like sassynsweet Is God Like sassynsweet Is God Like sassynsweet Is God Like sassynsweet Is God Like

it's like dropping Great Grandma Annabelle's favorite teapot. you feel physically ill immediately. for awhile you can't think of anything else except how bad you feel. you get the superglue (a new distraction) and it sorta looks whole again, but the crack is still there. you just turn it to the back and try to hide it. eventually you get a new teapot, but everytime you pass by that teapot on the shelf (something reminding you of your lost love), it still tugs at your heart to remind you how good, and bad, it was.

"Be kinder than necessary, because everyone is fighting some kind of battle."
sassynsweet is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sassynsweet For This Useful Post:
Frenchie_lady (06-09-2009), Sneaky (06-08-2009)
Old 06-08-2009, 10:17 PM   #37
sassynsweet
A little bit of both!

sassynsweet Is God Like sassynsweet Is God Like sassynsweet Is God Like sassynsweet Is God Like sassynsweet Is God Like sassynsweet Is God Like sassynsweet Is God Like sassynsweet Is God Like sassynsweet Is God Like sassynsweet Is God Like sassynsweet Is God Like

p.s. - that teapot will never hold tea again .. thus proving it can't be mended

"Be kinder than necessary, because everyone is fighting some kind of battle."
sassynsweet is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to sassynsweet For This Useful Post:
Sneaky (06-08-2009)
Old 06-09-2009, 08:06 AM   #38
Brink
"Man of few words"

Thanked 1,846 Times in 1,107 Posts
Brink Is God Like Brink Is God Like Brink Is God Like Brink Is God Like Brink Is God Like Brink Is God Like Brink Is God Like Brink Is God Like Brink Is God Like Brink Is God Like Brink Is God Like

I think you start off by being kind and gentle to yourself: like you’re recovering from a severe illness or massive devastation. I think you should take time out to visit special places and people, adapt to a new routine, take things one day at a time, but don’t do too much, and give yourself plenty of treats and rest. Eat well. Grieving, crying, venting, exercise, hobbies, being creative, expressive, spiritual, and writing it all down can help, but keep a lid on complete chaos – maintain some inner standards for yourself. You should try to avoid self-destructive behaviour, and bitterness or becoming swamped with other negative emotions. Try to remember all the good memories, cherish what you had...nothing can take that away.

I would have to scrutinise how it happened - what part I played - for a long time before feeling any better, but I could begin to repair my broken heart. Through loving myself, I could restore the damage; I have done it before. I think you need to fully recuperate in order to give your heart away again. A patched up heart will only break sooner next time. For me, if you felt love with every ounce of your body, you kind of owe it to the experience to move on and strive for happiness again. If I ever shattered somebody’s heart, I know I’d never want them to be stuck in the past for the rest of their lives. That thought is harder to bear than the misery I know I would go through.

Last edited by Brink; 06-09-2009 at 08:10 AM.
Brink is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Brink For This Useful Post:
Sneaky (06-09-2009)
Old 06-09-2009, 08:13 AM   #39
Shawn
Forum Surfer

Thanked 17,366 Times in 9,079 Posts
Shawn Is God Like Shawn Is God Like Shawn Is God Like Shawn Is God Like Shawn Is God Like Shawn Is God Like Shawn Is God Like Shawn Is God Like Shawn Is God Like Shawn Is God Like Shawn Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by flybabe View Post

and THIS is why men don't "get" women!
PFFFTTT..........ice cream and shopping?
ice cream would only make us feel already fatter than we feel and even MORE BLAH about everything.
and shopping with girlfriends are for happy times when everything about our lives is golden. NOT for a pick me up.

Martini time and "i hate you" songs are PERFECT for just such an occasion!
For your information "us men" totally get "you women" more than you know.... we just do not let you know to save us countless hours of "quality time" repeating " I know how you feel, I totally understand, I can totally relate girl, you need a hug"

This statement in no way reflects I am "that guy" it was written at a weak moment on 4 hours sleep
Old 06-09-2009, 08:18 AM   #40
Shawn
Forum Surfer

Thanked 17,366 Times in 9,079 Posts
Shawn Is God Like Shawn Is God Like Shawn Is God Like Shawn Is God Like Shawn Is God Like Shawn Is God Like Shawn Is God Like Shawn Is God Like Shawn Is God Like Shawn Is God Like Shawn Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Han Solo View Post
And what's the going rate in California for being "held" by a woman for say............oh, say the length of Bad, Bad Girlfriend?
Well .... Bab Bad Girlfriend is one of those "normal" under 4 minute tracks and can easily be lumped into a "Two-fer" special ... so that right there is gonna run ya about 15 bucks and its just assumed to polish of that twenty she will talk to you while rubbin her coco butter scent on you while waiting for her song to start. So ya basically get about 2 1/2 songs (10 minutes) of good quality time for twenty bucks...... Not that I would know any of this, just what I have researched online from my mom's basement.
Old 06-09-2009, 08:19 AM   #41
Chrysalis.
Flirting Guest
I Love It Here

Thanked 8,909 Times in 6,216 Posts
Chrysalis. Is God Like Chrysalis. Is God Like Chrysalis. Is God Like Chrysalis. Is God Like Chrysalis. Is God Like Chrysalis. Is God Like Chrysalis. Is God Like Chrysalis. Is God Like Chrysalis. Is God Like Chrysalis. Is God Like Chrysalis. Is God Like

I am not sure if there is indeed a way to mend a broken heart. I guess we somehow manage to muddle thru each day. I tend to bury myself in my work and I take on new tasks in order to keep my mind occupied. I do know it is not easy to get thru as we are constantly reminded of that person. Like others have said, your heart is never really mended. That person that you once shared your life with, your being, will forever have a piece of your heart.

Hmm...makes one wonder if it is even worth giving your heart to someone knowing that one runs the risk of being hurt.
Chrysalis. is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Chrysalis. For This Useful Post:
Sneaky (06-09-2009)
Old 06-09-2009, 08:28 AM   #42
hazeleyes5
Flirting God

hazeleyes5 Is God Like hazeleyes5 Is God Like hazeleyes5 Is God Like hazeleyes5 Is God Like hazeleyes5 Is God Like hazeleyes5 Is God Like hazeleyes5 Is God Like hazeleyes5 Is God Like hazeleyes5 Is God Like hazeleyes5 Is God Like hazeleyes5 Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curiousoneonly View Post
I am not sure if there is indeed a way to mend a broken heart. I guess we somehow manage to muddle thru each day. I tend to bury myself in my work and I take on new tasks in order to keep my mind occupied. I do know it is not easy to get thru as we are constantly reminded of that person. Like others have said, your heart is never really mended. That person that you once shared your life with, your being, will forever have a piece of your heart.

Hmm...makes one wonder if it is even worth giving your heart to someone knowing that one runs the risk of being hurt.
If you never give your heart..you would never have these feelings you think?...and never experiencing these feeling... that love in your heart, i think would be a sad way to go thru life...would be not really living...just surviving...i don't know about anyone else...but i want to live, love and experience life and all it has to offer...getting hurt by other's actions or words is just part of life..but know when other's are involved it will happen.
hazeleyes5 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to hazeleyes5 For This Useful Post:
Brink (06-09-2009), redcat (06-09-2009), Sneaky (06-09-2009)
Old 06-09-2009, 09:28 AM   #43
redcat
Forum Leader

Thanked 12,807 Times in 8,164 Posts
redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawn_N_Sandiego View Post
For your information "us men" totally get "you women" more than you know.... we just do not let you know to save us countless hours of "quality time" repeating " I know how you feel, I totally understand, I can totally relate girl, you need a hug"

This statement in no way reflects I am "that guy" it was written at a weak moment on 4 hours sleep

Uh huh...suuuuure.
redcat is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to redcat For This Useful Post:
fly (06-09-2009)
Old 06-09-2009, 09:51 AM   #44
learman3
Flirting God

learman3 Is God Like learman3 Is God Like learman3 Is God Like learman3 Is God Like learman3 Is God Like learman3 Is God Like learman3 Is God Like learman3 Is God Like learman3 Is God Like learman3 Is God Like learman3 Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curiousoneonly View Post

I think the feeling you get from giving your heart out ways the feeling of it breaking. I don't think I have ever felt either and know at some time in my life I would love to feel what it is like to give my heart totally to someone who gives theirs totally to me. I can only imagine how wonderful it will be.
learman3 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to learman3 For This Useful Post:
Sneaky (06-09-2009)
Old 06-09-2009, 10:00 AM   #45
MCat
Flirting Goddess

Thanked 1,264 Times in 824 Posts
MCat Is God Like MCat Is God Like MCat Is God Like MCat Is God Like MCat Is God Like MCat Is God Like MCat Is God Like MCat Is God Like MCat Is God Like MCat Is God Like MCat Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brink View Post
I think you start off by being kind and gentle to yourself: like youíre recovering from a severe illness or massive devastation. I think you should take time out to visit special places and people, adapt to a new routine, take things one day at a time, but donít do too much, and give yourself plenty of treats and rest. Eat well. Grieving, crying, venting, exercise, hobbies, being creative, expressive, spiritual, and writing it all down can help, but keep a lid on complete chaos Ė maintain some inner standards for yourself. You should try to avoid self-destructive behaviour, and bitterness or becoming swamped with other negative emotions. Try to remember all the good memories, cherish what you had...nothing can take that away.

I would have to scrutinise how it happened - what part I played - for a long time before feeling any better, but I could begin to repair my broken heart. Through loving myself, I could restore the damage; I have done it before. I think you need to fully recuperate in order to give your heart away again. A patched up heart will only break sooner next time. For me, if you felt love with every ounce of your body, you kind of owe it to the experience to move on and strive for happiness again. If I ever shattered somebodyís heart, I know Iíd never want them to be stuck in the past for the rest of their lives. That thought is harder to bear than the misery I know I would go through.
Brink.....you sure have a lot of womanly emotion popping out there...mercy sakes alive.

I broke my own heart...It was my choice to leave my previous life and start anew. Those ideas wouldn't have worked at all for me...I would not have had energy, time or the money to pamper myself.

I'm pretty sure if I would not have had OAK to hold me up on the dark days...I may still be curled up in a ball on the bed.

The best thing about me is you.
~Shannon Crown
MCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 10:10 AM   #46
MCat
Flirting Goddess

MCat Is God Like MCat Is God Like MCat Is God Like MCat Is God Like MCat Is God Like MCat Is God Like MCat Is God Like MCat Is God Like MCat Is God Like MCat Is God Like MCat Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnceAKing View Post
Let's see, for me it's just as simple as a little trip to Cabela's..new fishing rod and a couple of new handguns will fix just about anything that's broken...
Ya know....Cabela's has some really great stuff for us girls too. The elephant hair jewelry is outstanding. Wonder if they have thumb rings

~Shannon Crown
Old 06-09-2009, 10:16 AM   #47
OnceAKing
Expecting Company

Thanked 2,376 Times in 1,510 Posts
OnceAKing Is God Like OnceAKing Is God Like OnceAKing Is God Like OnceAKing Is God Like OnceAKing Is God Like OnceAKing Is God Like OnceAKing Is God Like OnceAKing Is God Like OnceAKing Is God Like OnceAKing Is God Like OnceAKing Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by MCat View Post
Ya know....Cabela's has some really great stuff for us girls too. The elephant hair jewelry is outstanding. Wonder if they have thumb rings
Next time I'm there I'll check on some elephant hair nipple rings for ya..Thumb ring? Code for a hoodie ring, right?

Last edited by OnceAKing; 06-09-2009 at 10:19 AM.
OnceAKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 10:25 AM   #48
MCat
Flirting Goddess

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnceAKing View Post
Next time I'm there I'll check on some elephant hair nipple rings for ya..Thumb ring? Code for a hoodie ring, right?
Keep dreamin there bucko.......

Ain't no holes gettin poked in my nipples or my hoodie....

~Shannon Crown
Old 06-09-2009, 11:46 AM   #49
cherri
Openly Defiant

cherri Is God Like cherri Is God Like cherri Is God Like cherri Is God Like cherri Is God Like cherri Is God Like cherri Is God Like cherri Is God Like cherri Is God Like cherri Is God Like cherri Is God Like

Time is the only thing that heals a broken heart, but there is always scars. You tell yourself, the next time I'll be more careful. The next thing you know, those scars turn into walls, and walls don't come down as easily. Then when you do give your heart to someone, you find yourself hoping and praying they don't hurt you. Because you don't know how much more you can take, or how much more of yourself you have left to give....before you're empty.
JonJon62. (06-09-2009), Sneaky (06-09-2009)
Old 06-09-2009, 12:34 PM   #50
Fwd40s
Flirting With Disaster

Thanked 3,552 Times in 3,054 Posts
Fwd40s Is God Like Fwd40s Is God Like Fwd40s Is God Like Fwd40s Is God Like Fwd40s Is God Like Fwd40s Is God Like Fwd40s Is God Like Fwd40s Is God Like Fwd40s Is God Like Fwd40s Is God Like Fwd40s Is God Like

stitches