Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Married And Flirting Chat Forums > Married And Flirting

Married And Flirting Are You A Flirt? Do you enjoy flirting? Let the flirt in you come out here!

Old 09-22-2011, 12:44 PM   #26
LucasR
Important Stuff Here

Thanked 3,302 Times in 2,338 Posts
LucasR Is God Like LucasR Is God Like LucasR Is God Like LucasR Is God Like LucasR Is God Like LucasR Is God Like LucasR Is God Like LucasR Is God Like LucasR Is God Like LucasR Is God Like LucasR Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by coasterchris View Post
I think the worst offenders are those that flirt to pass the day, knowing full well that the flirt-ee may be interpreting it differently. That's just malicious.
Guilty as Charged
LucasR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2011, 12:45 PM   #27
disturbiagirl
♥His Sweet Seductress♥

Thanked 8,168 Times in 5,601 Posts
disturbiagirl Is God Like disturbiagirl Is God Like disturbiagirl Is God Like disturbiagirl Is God Like disturbiagirl Is God Like disturbiagirl Is God Like disturbiagirl Is God Like disturbiagirl Is God Like disturbiagirl Is God Like disturbiagirl Is God Like disturbiagirl Is God Like

Quote:
I think the worst offenders are those that flirt to pass the day, knowing full well that the flirt-ee may be interpreting it differently. That's just malicious.

It's not the flirters fault if you interpret every flirt as a "come and get me" sign....it's a flirting site....LOL....it's what happens here. One just needs to put it in perspective. I don't take people seriously when they flirt with me, it would have to be a bit more obvious before I would assume they were looking for more.
DomesticDiva (09-22-2011), IL*flirt31 (09-22-2011), SunnyD (09-22-2011)
Old 09-22-2011, 12:46 PM   #28
gdgrl
Follow me

Thanked 7,992 Times in 4,721 Posts
gdgrl Is God Like gdgrl Is God Like gdgrl Is God Like gdgrl Is God Like gdgrl Is God Like gdgrl Is God Like gdgrl Is God Like gdgrl Is God Like gdgrl Is God Like gdgrl Is God Like gdgrl Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by IL*flirt31 View Post
But Chris we can't control how other's think and view our behaviors nor can we control their behaviors. We can only be responsible for our own.
Some people perceive "hello" as come here I wanna furk you! (quoting DD if I may)

gdgrl is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gdgrl For This Useful Post:
DomesticDiva (09-22-2011), IL*flirt31 (09-22-2011)
Old 09-22-2011, 12:46 PM   #29
IL*flirt31
Flirting God

Thanked 4,524 Times in 3,253 Posts
IL*flirt31 Is God Like IL*flirt31 Is God Like IL*flirt31 Is God Like IL*flirt31 Is God Like IL*flirt31 Is God Like IL*flirt31 Is God Like IL*flirt31 Is God Like IL*flirt31 Is God Like IL*flirt31 Is God Like IL*flirt31 Is God Like IL*flirt31 Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by LucasR View Post
Guilty as Charged
I disagree! There is a big difference in motives of flirting and again if you are there to have flirty fun but the person you are flirting with interprets it as something else, how are you being malicious?
IL*flirt31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2011, 12:46 PM   #30
LucasR
Important Stuff Here

LucasR Is God Like LucasR Is God Like LucasR Is God Like LucasR Is God Like LucasR Is God Like LucasR Is God Like LucasR Is God Like LucasR Is God Like LucasR Is God Like LucasR Is God Like LucasR Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by disturbiagirl View Post
I don't take people seriously when they flirt with me, it would have to be a bit more obvious before I would assume they were looking for more.
then why the restraining order against me?
Old 09-22-2011, 12:48 PM   #31
disturbiagirl
♥His Sweet Seductress♥

disturbiagirl Is God Like disturbiagirl Is God Like disturbiagirl Is God Like disturbiagirl Is God Like disturbiagirl Is God Like disturbiagirl Is God Like disturbiagirl Is God Like disturbiagirl Is God Like disturbiagirl Is God Like disturbiagirl Is God Like disturbiagirl Is God Like

Quote:

Because I'm tired of you hanging off my gutters so you can peek in my windows, ya perv!!!!
Old 09-22-2011, 12:48 PM   #32
IL*flirt31
Flirting God

IL*flirt31 Is God Like IL*flirt31 Is God Like IL*flirt31 Is God Like IL*flirt31 Is God Like IL*flirt31 Is God Like IL*flirt31 Is God Like IL*flirt31 Is God Like IL*flirt31 Is God Like IL*flirt31 Is God Like IL*flirt31 Is God Like IL*flirt31 Is God Like

Quote:

They really just wanna see you if cuffs!
Old 09-22-2011, 12:50 PM   #33
LucasR
Important Stuff Here

Quote:
I disagree! There is a big difference in motives of flirting and again if you are there to have flirty fun but the person you are flirting with interprets it as something else, how are you being malicious?

So can I get the title of Flirting Grand Wizard now?

wait that my be the title of the lead flirter of the KKK. Nevermind, I'll keep my Flirting God title then
Old 09-22-2011, 12:53 PM   #34
coasterchris
Flirting God

coasterchris has a reputation beyond repute coasterchris has a reputation beyond repute coasterchris has a reputation beyond repute coasterchris has a reputation beyond repute coasterchris has a reputation beyond repute coasterchris has a reputation beyond repute coasterchris has a reputation beyond repute coasterchris has a reputation beyond repute coasterchris has a reputation beyond repute coasterchris has a reputation beyond repute coasterchris has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
But Chris we can't control how other's think and view our behaviors nor can we control their behaviors. We can only be responsible for our own.
But, if you thought you were leading someone on by flirting, would you not make some adjustments on how you interact with them?
coasterchris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2011, 12:55 PM   #35
SunnyD
Elusive Flirting Goddess

Thanked 12,364 Times in 7,680 Posts
SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like

Its just my personality to be happy and friendly. I like attention and I also enjoy interacting with people and making them feel good about themselves too, but that doesn't include cyber. I'm pretty upfront with the fact that it wont either.
DomesticDiva (09-22-2011)
Old 09-22-2011, 12:58 PM   #36
IL*flirt31
Flirting God

Quote:
But, if you thought you were leading someone on by flirting, would you not make some adjustments on how you interact with them?
My brain hurts and I think it is because I have already answered that in previous posts.
The Following User Says Thank You to IL*flirt31 For This Useful Post:
disturbiagirl (09-22-2011)
Old 09-22-2011, 01:00 PM   #37
coasterchris
Flirting God

coasterchris has a reputation beyond repute coasterchris has a reputation beyond repute coasterchris has a reputation beyond repute coasterchris has a reputation beyond repute coasterchris has a reputation beyond repute coasterchris has a reputation beyond repute coasterchris has a reputation beyond repute coasterchris has a reputation beyond repute coasterchris has a reputation beyond repute coasterchris has a reputation beyond repute coasterchris has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
My brain hurts and I think it is because I have already answered that in previous posts.
Your avatar makes me hard.
Old 09-22-2011, 01:04 PM   #38
IL*flirt31
Flirting God

Quote:
Your avatar makes me hard.
Ummm..nothing flirty about that. Clear intention and motive! ty Chris.
Old 09-22-2011, 01:08 PM   #39
SunnyD
Elusive Flirting Goddess

Thanked 12,364 Times in 7,680 Posts
SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like

Quote:
Chris I have a son that was Stalked for his last two years of high school by a girl just because they happened to be walking down the same hallway with no one around and as they pasted he did exactly what his mom taught him to do and looked at her smiled and said hi! You can't ever know what is going through someone else's mind. Have you ever had an attractive woman be bitchy and unapproachable right off the bat? Which one would you prefer to have more of in your world the one that is nice and fun to be around or the one that adjusted her personality for the people that can't control themselves?
Ally (09-23-2011)
Old 09-22-2011, 01:08 PM   #40
gabrielle22
Coniglio Fero'c'e

Thanked 13,500 Times in 9,941 Posts
gabrielle22 Is God Like gabrielle22 Is God Like gabrielle22 Is God Like gabrielle22 Is God Like gabrielle22 Is God Like gabrielle22 Is God Like gabrielle22 Is God Like gabrielle22 Is God Like gabrielle22 Is God Like gabrielle22 Is God Like gabrielle22 Is God Like

Quote:
Leading on? Awww...my heavy loaded friend...It's all imaginary anyway.
gabrielle22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2011, 01:09 PM   #41
funnidtguy
Flirting God

funnidtguy has a reputation beyond repute funnidtguy has a reputation beyond repute funnidtguy has a reputation beyond repute funnidtguy has a reputation beyond repute funnidtguy has a reputation beyond repute funnidtguy has a reputation beyond repute funnidtguy has a reputation beyond repute funnidtguy has a reputation beyond repute funnidtguy has a reputation beyond repute funnidtguy has a reputation beyond repute funnidtguy has a reputation beyond repute

Fun
funnidtguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2011, 01:18 PM   #42
coasterchris
Flirting God

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabrielle22 View Post
Leading on? Awww...my heavy loaded friend...It's all imaginary anyway.
It's seemed pretty darn real in the past. Lol.
Old 09-22-2011, 01:23 PM   #43
NBMako7788
Mardi Gras!

NBMako7788 Is God Like NBMako7788 Is God Like NBMako7788 Is God Like NBMako7788 Is God Like NBMako7788 Is God Like NBMako7788 Is God Like NBMako7788 Is God Like NBMako7788 Is God Like NBMako7788 Is God Like NBMako7788 Is God Like NBMako7788 Is God Like

All of the above, I don't like to close any doors.
NBMako7788 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2011, 01:24 PM   #44
disturbiagirl
♥His Sweet Seductress♥

Quote:

If you are fortunate enough to have someone that wants to flirt with you, then just relax and enjoy it, try not to read too much into it. Like I said, it's a flirting site. At this rate though, you are going to scare off anyone who might want to flirt with you, for fear that you'll read too much into it
Old 09-22-2011, 01:36 PM   #45
gabrielle22
Coniglio Fero'c'e

Thanked 13,500 Times in 9,941 Posts
gabrielle22 Is God Like gabrielle22 Is God Like gabrielle22 Is God Like gabrielle22 Is God Like gabrielle22 Is God Like gabrielle22 Is God Like gabrielle22 Is God Like gabrielle22 Is God Like gabrielle22 Is God Like gabrielle22 Is God Like gabrielle22 Is God Like

Quote:
When it's real...I think you'll know it. Until then just enjoy..it's all supposed to be fun
gabrielle22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2011, 01:38 PM   #46
LucasR
Important Stuff Here

M&F Rule #1: Never ever ever think Smartass's flirts have any meaning. She is a evil woman .....but fun to banter with .........and think about in the shower .....(when cleaning hair in the drain of course)
Old 09-22-2011, 01:39 PM   #47
Shawn
Forum Surfer

Thanked 17,372 Times in 9,083 Posts
Shawn Is God Like Shawn Is God Like Shawn Is God Like Shawn Is God Like Shawn Is God Like Shawn Is God Like Shawn Is God Like Shawn Is God Like Shawn Is God Like Shawn Is God Like Shawn Is God Like

When I get serious about my flirting ... I fully intend to get the chick pregnant with my cyber love child.
Old 09-22-2011, 01:40 PM   #48
Apparition
deus ex machina

Thanked 7,942 Times in 6,137 Posts
Apparition has a reputation beyond repute Apparition has a reputation beyond repute Apparition has a reputation beyond repute Apparition has a reputation beyond repute Apparition has a reputation beyond repute Apparition has a reputation beyond repute Apparition has a reputation beyond repute Apparition has a reputation beyond repute Apparition has a reputation beyond repute Apparition has a reputation beyond repute Apparition has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawn View Post
When I get serious about my flirting ... I fully intend to get the chick pregnant with my cyber love child.
Noooooo, you only dream of tapping a tightness. Plz don't lie.
Old 09-22-2011, 01:46 PM   #49
Savvyone.
Flirting God

Thanked 7,160 Times in 5,643 Posts
Savvyone. Is God Like Savvyone. Is God Like Savvyone. Is God Like Savvyone. Is God Like Savvyone. Is God Like Savvyone. Is God Like Savvyone. Is God Like Savvyone. Is God Like Savvyone. Is God Like Savvyone. Is God Like Savvyone. Is God Like

I have no motives but I am busier then a beaver in a coffee lake at this site.....
Old 09-22-2011, 01:54 PM   #50
coasterchris
Flirting God

Quote:
Originally Posted by disturbiagirl View Post
If you are fortunate enough to have someone that wants to flirt with you, then just relax and enjoy it, try not to read too much into it. Like I said, it's a flirting site. At this rate though, you are going to scare off anyone who might want to flirt with you, for fear that you'll read too much into it
The only thing I read too much into was my work situation, and you all helped me with that. With flirting on here, I truly am just going with the flow.
The Following User Says Thank You to coasterchris For This Useful Post:
disturbiagirl (09-22-2011)