Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Married And Flirting Chat Forums > Married And Flirting

Married And Flirting Are You A Flirt? Do you enjoy flirting? Let the flirt in you come out here!

Old 09-28-2008, 02:55 PM   #26
AL(m)
Gentleman first....

AL(m) has a reputation beyond repute AL(m) has a reputation beyond repute AL(m) has a reputation beyond repute AL(m) has a reputation beyond repute AL(m) has a reputation beyond repute AL(m) has a reputation beyond repute AL(m) has a reputation beyond repute AL(m) has a reputation beyond repute AL(m) has a reputation beyond repute AL(m) has a reputation beyond repute AL(m) has a reputation beyond repute

Would have to say nope to this one..... rather just enjoy life and all that it brings.... or doesnt bring......
Old 09-28-2008, 03:26 PM   #27
fever
At the edge of the abyss

Thanked 2,741 Times in 1,836 Posts
fever Is God Like fever Is God Like fever Is God Like fever Is God Like fever Is God Like fever Is God Like fever Is God Like fever Is God Like fever Is God Like fever Is God Like fever Is God Like

I actually believe in serial monogamy, but I don't think I need the piece of paper. If I were to ever get divorced I think I'd rather live with the next one. I'm betting taking it all apart is a little less messy...

fever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 03:47 PM   #28
WandaRing
life can work...

WandaRing Is God Like WandaRing Is God Like WandaRing Is God Like WandaRing Is God Like WandaRing Is God Like WandaRing Is God Like WandaRing Is God Like WandaRing Is God Like WandaRing Is God Like WandaRing Is God Like WandaRing Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoungstownArea View Post
I say hell no. This is my second and last marriage. If it ends, I would be crazy to ever remarry. I will live with a woman without ever getting married.

This question I ask to all of you.
I think it would take time and healing for me before I even consider having a relationship that leads to marriage. It was not marriage that was wrong for me it was the person and my choices.

I've never understood why people think that living together is different then a marriage, just because you live together without a ceremony or a legal piece of paper does not mean you don't have the same kind of loving relationship, respect or responsibilities to each other and in this day and age it's just as hard to legally get out of a common-law-relationship.
WandaRing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 04:35 PM   #29
gina99
Flirting God

gina99 has a reputation beyond repute gina99 has a reputation beyond repute gina99 has a reputation beyond repute gina99 has a reputation beyond repute gina99 has a reputation beyond repute gina99 has a reputation beyond repute gina99 has a reputation beyond repute gina99 has a reputation beyond repute gina99 has a reputation beyond repute gina99 has a reputation beyond repute gina99 has a reputation beyond repute

No..............i don't think i'd marry again. Just living together would make more sense for me.
gina99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 05:52 PM   #30
sweetnspicy
flirting goddess

sweetnspicy has a reputation beyond repute sweetnspicy has a reputation beyond repute sweetnspicy has a reputation beyond repute sweetnspicy has a reputation beyond repute sweetnspicy has a reputation beyond repute sweetnspicy has a reputation beyond repute sweetnspicy has a reputation beyond repute sweetnspicy has a reputation beyond repute sweetnspicy has a reputation beyond repute sweetnspicy has a reputation beyond repute sweetnspicy has a reputation beyond repute

this is my second marraige...and have no plans on ending it...if it did, and i found the right person i would probably say yes to re-marraige
Old 09-28-2008, 05:59 PM   #31
My_Secrets_Kept
shhhh... it's a Secret..

My_Secrets_Kept Is God Like My_Secrets_Kept Is God Like My_Secrets_Kept Is God Like My_Secrets_Kept Is God Like My_Secrets_Kept Is God Like My_Secrets_Kept Is God Like My_Secrets_Kept Is God Like My_Secrets_Kept Is God Like My_Secrets_Kept Is God Like My_Secrets_Kept Is God Like My_Secrets_Kept Is God Like

With things the way they are currently during attempting to end this marriage, my answer is no. That isn't to say that I wouldn't consider it later on down the road, but nope, no time soon would I even consider it.
Old 09-28-2008, 06:26 PM   #32
Luna
loonie to my friends!

Luna Is God Like Luna Is God Like Luna Is God Like Luna Is God Like Luna Is God Like Luna Is God Like Luna Is God Like Luna Is God Like Luna Is God Like Luna Is God Like Luna Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by fever View Post
I actually believe in serial monogamy, but I don't think I need the piece of paper. If I were to ever get divorced I think I'd rather live with the next one.
Ditto!
Old 09-28-2008, 06:29 PM   #33
amistosa
Married And Flirting

amistosa is an unknown quantity at this point

I can't remember what the purpose of marriage actually is. Could someone remind me?
amistosa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 06:42 PM   #34
Luna
loonie to my friends!

Luna Is God Like Luna Is God Like Luna Is God Like Luna Is God Like Luna Is God Like Luna Is God Like Luna Is God Like Luna Is God Like Luna Is God Like Luna Is God Like Luna Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by amistosa View Post
I can't remember what the purpose of marriage actually is. Could someone remind me?
LOL.. yes, in hind site, I often wonder myself. I know I wanted to be married to have my children, to make things easier. Back then I needed the sense of security and level of commitment it seemed to offer.
Old 09-28-2008, 06:46 PM   #35
Wil
Flirting God

Wil has a reputation beyond repute Wil has a reputation beyond repute Wil has a reputation beyond repute Wil has a reputation beyond repute Wil has a reputation beyond repute Wil has a reputation beyond repute Wil has a reputation beyond repute Wil has a reputation beyond repute Wil has a reputation beyond repute Wil has a reputation beyond repute Wil has a reputation beyond repute

nope

Wil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 07:01 PM   #36
amistosa
Married And Flirting

amistosa is an unknown quantity at this point

Where do I go for further light and knowledge? You guys seem to be all out
amistosa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 07:19 PM   #37
RedVixen
On hiatus....

RedVixen Is God Like RedVixen Is God Like RedVixen Is God Like RedVixen Is God Like RedVixen Is God Like RedVixen Is God Like RedVixen Is God Like RedVixen Is God Like RedVixen Is God Like RedVixen Is God Like RedVixen Is God Like

Live with someone - yes....remarry? NO

RedVixen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 07:23 PM   #38
rj1002
Flirting God

rj1002 Is God Like rj1002 Is God Like rj1002 Is God Like rj1002 Is God Like rj1002 Is God Like rj1002 Is God Like rj1002 Is God Like rj1002 Is God Like rj1002 Is God Like rj1002 Is God Like rj1002 Is God Like

Itís a very tough question for me. Itís also totally hypothetical, since Iíve tossed the question of divorce around in my head long enough to know Iím never going there, at least not voluntarily.

Iím certain that I would eventually find myself in a marital-type relationship. Iím monogamous by nature and would want to have someone to share my life with. Iím also certain that Iíd be much more selective the second time around, making sure that we were a better fit for each other, especially making sure that we had similar views of the importance of love-making (not necessarily sex, but giving loving attention to each other) in a relationship.

That being said, if I were convinced that I had found someone whom I wanted to be with indefinitely, it would be my preference to make that official, although Iíd be willing to bend if it were something she didnít want.
rj1002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 08:09 PM   #39
cherokeered
this space for rent
I Love It Here

cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like

not sure....guess it would depend on a few things...but certainly not right away.....need time
cherokeered is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 08:13 PM   #40
msu
enjoying today....

Thanked 6,384 Times in 5,364 Posts
msu Is God Like msu Is God Like msu Is God Like msu Is God Like msu Is God Like msu Is God Like msu Is God Like msu Is God Like msu Is God Like msu Is God Like msu Is God Like

Can only see myself remarrying if I become a widow.....and I'd look for more companionship than other things. Fave said it well earlier, I don't want to be age 80 and be alone.
Old 09-28-2008, 08:19 PM   #41
sweet

Thanked 2,619 Times in 1,652 Posts
sweet Is God Like sweet Is God Like sweet Is God Like sweet Is God Like sweet Is God Like sweet Is God Like sweet Is God Like sweet Is God Like sweet Is God Like sweet Is God Like sweet Is God Like

Assuming my current marriage were to end....it would all depend on if I met a special man who would make me want to be married again, then I might consider getting re-married.
sweet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 10:12 PM   #42
hootergirl
Married And Flirting

hootergirl has a reputation beyond repute hootergirl has a reputation beyond repute hootergirl has a reputation beyond repute hootergirl has a reputation beyond repute hootergirl has a reputation beyond repute hootergirl has a reputation beyond repute hootergirl has a reputation beyond repute hootergirl has a reputation beyond repute hootergirl has a reputation beyond repute hootergirl has a reputation beyond repute hootergirl has a reputation beyond repute

i would say hell no to that or if i would fine the right one that would treat me like a gueen i might say yes but i dont think so maybe live with only!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hootergirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 01:49 AM   #43
navigater
Flirting God

navigater Is God Like navigater Is God Like navigater Is God Like navigater Is God Like navigater Is God Like navigater Is God Like navigater Is God Like navigater Is God Like navigater Is God Like navigater Is God Like navigater Is God Like

I will never say never but it would take someone really special..
navigater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 07:43 AM   #44
Icarus
Putting the Stud in Study

Icarus Is God Like Icarus Is God Like Icarus Is God Like Icarus Is God Like Icarus Is God Like Icarus Is God Like Icarus Is God Like Icarus Is God Like Icarus Is God Like Icarus Is God Like Icarus Is God Like

I'll just quote myself. Bumpin' my post count with none of the effort.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icarus View Post
I don't anticipate being single again, but have thought about how I would handle it. If I were single again, I don't think I would get married a second time. I'd be more than willing to get into a long term, monogamous, relationship. But, I would feel no compulsion to get married. Conversely, I would also have fun going out with some arm candy.

On a side note, if my hypothetical single self of the future had the opportunity to travel back and give advice to my single self of the past, I would still recommend getting married. I guess I just have the view that there is a finite window in which to start a family and I'm getting beyond that window.

It's not a beer belly, it's a gas tank for a sex machine.
Icarus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 12:48 PM   #45
NotTooGirly
Back into the shadows

NotTooGirly Is God Like NotTooGirly Is God Like NotTooGirly Is God Like NotTooGirly Is God Like NotTooGirly Is God Like NotTooGirly Is God Like NotTooGirly Is God Like NotTooGirly Is God Like NotTooGirly Is God Like NotTooGirly Is God Like NotTooGirly Is God Like

I will go Icarus one better and quote a movie instead of myself:

Quote:
Girl: "I would rather be with someone for the wrong reasons, than alone for the right ones."

Guy: "I would rather be right."
What he said.

- Aerosmith, "Dream On"
NotTooGirly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 12:59 PM   #46
airborne soldier
Master of War

airborne soldier Is God Like airborne soldier Is God Like airborne soldier Is God Like airborne soldier Is God Like airborne soldier Is God Like airborne soldier Is God Like airborne soldier Is God Like airborne soldier Is God Like airborne soldier Is God Like airborne soldier Is God Like airborne soldier Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedVixen View Post
Live with someone - yes....remarry? NO

I agree totally!
airborne soldier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 01:03 PM   #47
sandicheeks
Married And Flirting

sandicheeks has a reputation beyond repute sandicheeks has a reputation beyond repute sandicheeks has a reputation beyond repute sandicheeks has a reputation beyond repute sandicheeks has a reputation beyond repute sandicheeks has a reputation beyond repute sandicheeks has a reputation beyond repute sandicheeks has a reputation beyond repute sandicheeks has a reputation beyond repute sandicheeks has a reputation beyond repute sandicheeks has a reputation beyond repute

NO WAY!
sandicheeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 01:18 PM   #48
Frenchie_lady
in love with my freak!

Thanked 3,548 Times in 2,558 Posts
Frenchie_lady Is God Like Frenchie_lady Is God Like Frenchie_lady Is God Like Frenchie_lady Is God Like Frenchie_lady Is God Like Frenchie_lady Is God Like Frenchie_lady Is God Like Frenchie_lady Is God Like Frenchie_lady Is God Like Frenchie_lady Is God Like Frenchie_lady Is God Like

I've been thinking how to respond to this thread and well, not sure i'll make more sense now that I have had time to think about it lol

I'm catholic, and if i was to ever remarry, it would have to be before a judge. But ultimately, what does getting married gives more to the union? I mean, what presently holds me to my husband is my daughter, not the marriage it self.

A short few months ago, I would have said that I would not have even wanted to live with any other man after hubby. But now, the situation is a bit different.

That proves to me that i can't give a definite answer to that, because things change, people change.

Right now though, i would live with the man i love, but probably wouldn't remarry unless it was very important to him, and it would be a very small thing.
Old 09-29-2008, 01:29 PM   #49
cherri
Openly Defiant

cherri Is God Like cherri Is God Like cherri Is God Like cherri Is God Like cherri Is God Like cherri Is God Like cherri Is God Like cherri Is God Like cherri Is God Like cherri Is God Like cherri Is God Like

I admit to giving this question some serious thought. I'm still on my first marriage of eleven years. It's been in the crash and burn stage for two years. Believe it or not, I do miss being married. Having someone there, not sleeping on opposite edges of the bed, but really having someone there. I always said I believe in not making the same mistake twice. And I have a fear of going down that road again. But with the right person, that fear subsides, and the hope comes back. The hope that marriage can be a good thing when two people work together instead of against eachother. So my answer is ...yes, if it's with the right man. The right man being someone I can raise a family with. Someone I can grow old with. Someone I can trust to be there to love me and take care of me. If he didn't want to get married, then I would be content with playing house and living in sin. If he did want marriage, then I would consider it, but I would never push the issue.
Old 09-29-2008, 02:22 PM   #50
TammyE
Fresh start!

TammyE Is God Like TammyE Is God Like TammyE Is God Like TammyE Is God Like TammyE Is God Like TammyE Is God Like TammyE Is God Like TammyE Is God Like TammyE Is God Like TammyE Is God Like TammyE Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensual Woman View Post
Yes. But I would be more careful about who this time, and not settle for someone who I thought at the time would be good for me.
This is me exactly. I'd have to be totally head-over-heels in love the next time, or no go.
TammyE is offline   Reply With Quote