Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Married And Flirting Chat Forums > Married And Flirting

Married And Flirting Are You A Flirt? Do you enjoy flirting? Let the flirt in you come out here!

Old 09-29-2008, 02:26 PM   #51
Rays
Flirting God

Rays Is God Like Rays Is God Like Rays Is God Like Rays Is God Like Rays Is God Like Rays Is God Like Rays Is God Like Rays Is God Like Rays Is God Like Rays Is God Like Rays Is God Like

I say the opposite of some of you. I don't care if I'm head over heals in love, I'm still not marrying again unless the circumstances were right.
Rays is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 02:02 PM   #52
MIGHTY
It's all real...

MIGHTY Is God Like MIGHTY Is God Like MIGHTY Is God Like MIGHTY Is God Like MIGHTY Is God Like MIGHTY Is God Like MIGHTY Is God Like MIGHTY Is God Like MIGHTY Is God Like MIGHTY Is God Like MIGHTY Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by OICurready4me View Post
Don't ever say never. Feelings and situations change. I had always thought "I'm not going through this again" but upon meeting the wonderful woman I am with now, I would do it again in a second.
First off, I'm glad you still feel this way after me being up here for a while now.... Secondly, I agree with you whole heartedly. When I was going through what I went through back home, I thought there would never be a chance I would subject myself to that misery again. But, I had to get a grip and realize that you were not him. You were your own man. To this day I am still scared of forever, and tend not to be a believer as much anymore, but that would not prevent me front taking another leap.

Marriage would be a way to solidify our relationship.....to reinforce what we know to be true with the way we feel about and treat each other. Marriage would give me the honor and privilege to call you my husband. The paper would not bind me to you......my love for you would.

1. Never take your comfort for granted. It can change in a moment's notice.

2. Always be yourself and never apologize for who you are or who you have become internally. One person's trash is always another's treasure.

3. Believe in your heart. Believe in love, in life, in new beginnings.

4. Never have regrets. Learn from your mistakes and misfortunes. Know that life is one big test. You can pass it if you learn from the pop quizzes along the way.
MIGHTY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 02:12 PM   #53
midnightcallerman
Super Flirt

midnightcallerman has a reputation beyond repute midnightcallerman has a reputation beyond repute midnightcallerman has a reputation beyond repute midnightcallerman has a reputation beyond repute midnightcallerman has a reputation beyond repute midnightcallerman has a reputation beyond repute midnightcallerman has a reputation beyond repute midnightcallerman has a reputation beyond repute midnightcallerman has a reputation beyond repute midnightcallerman has a reputation beyond repute midnightcallerman has a reputation beyond repute

I would have to think pretty hard about it. I waited until I was 38 to get married the first time and had been engaged once before then (guess I should have learned my lesson there).
midnightcallerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 07:50 PM   #54
Krystal
Flirting Goddess

Thanked 1,085 Times in 780 Posts
Krystal Is God Like Krystal Is God Like Krystal Is God Like Krystal Is God Like Krystal Is God Like Krystal Is God Like Krystal Is God Like Krystal Is God Like Krystal Is God Like Krystal Is God Like Krystal Is God Like

If I could support myself.....I'd see no reason to do this again.
Krystal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 08:09 PM   #55
Katie44
Married And Flirting

Katie44 has a reputation beyond repute Katie44 has a reputation beyond repute Katie44 has a reputation beyond repute Katie44 has a reputation beyond repute Katie44 has a reputation beyond repute Katie44 has a reputation beyond repute Katie44 has a reputation beyond repute Katie44 has a reputation beyond repute Katie44 has a reputation beyond repute Katie44 has a reputation beyond repute Katie44 has a reputation beyond repute

I don't know.....the idea of growing old alone would scare me though.
Katie44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 09:02 PM   #56
Annie
Site Lunatic

Annie Is God Like Annie Is God Like Annie Is God Like Annie Is God Like Annie Is God Like Annie Is God Like Annie Is God Like Annie Is God Like Annie Is God Like Annie Is God Like Annie Is God Like

Only if it was to the same man. He'll always be the love of my life.
Annie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 09:17 PM   #57
PEBBLIEPOO
Flirting Goddess

PEBBLIEPOO has a reputation beyond repute PEBBLIEPOO has a reputation beyond repute PEBBLIEPOO has a reputation beyond repute PEBBLIEPOO has a reputation beyond repute PEBBLIEPOO has a reputation beyond repute PEBBLIEPOO has a reputation beyond repute PEBBLIEPOO has a reputation beyond repute PEBBLIEPOO has a reputation beyond repute PEBBLIEPOO has a reputation beyond repute PEBBLIEPOO has a reputation beyond repute PEBBLIEPOO has a reputation beyond repute

No i could not get remarried becouse that would make number three and I wont go there. I could not put my kids throught that again.
Old 10-06-2008, 09:34 PM   #58
lilolekimba67(f)
Flirting God

lilolekimba67(f) has a reputation beyond repute lilolekimba67(f) has a reputation beyond repute lilolekimba67(f) has a reputation beyond repute lilolekimba67(f) has a reputation beyond repute lilolekimba67(f) has a reputation beyond repute lilolekimba67(f) has a reputation beyond repute lilolekimba67(f) has a reputation beyond repute lilolekimba67(f) has a reputation beyond repute lilolekimba67(f) has a reputation beyond repute lilolekimba67(f) has a reputation beyond repute lilolekimba67(f) has a reputation beyond repute

I got married again after my first marriage ended after 18 years wont do it for a third will remain single
lilolekimba67(f) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 09:52 PM   #59
cooksalot
Married And Flirting

cooksalot is an unknown quantity at this point

I would love to know what it feels like to have a woman be in my every thought, to look forward to her smile, laugh, and her soul shine. Its just that for 20 plus years Ive yet to find it in the one I'm married to. If or when I ever get out, I would remarry, but this time it wouldn't be just because the sex was great and we "clicked".
cooksalot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 12:59 PM   #60
Guitar Strummer
Gone Listening....

Guitar Strummer Is God Like Guitar Strummer Is God Like Guitar Strummer Is God Like Guitar Strummer Is God Like Guitar Strummer Is God Like Guitar Strummer Is God Like Guitar Strummer Is God Like Guitar Strummer Is God Like Guitar Strummer Is God Like Guitar Strummer Is God Like Guitar Strummer Is God Like

Don't plan on being in that place but if I did....yah. I would. Just cause one thing doesn't work you don't scrap the whole idea. Just try another combination.

Hmmm that gives me a thought....Less lime in the sour mix and more lemon....maybe .....um...I gotta go try something.....yummmmy. Any one up for some?
Old 10-08-2008, 05:29 PM   #61
ohsobadd
Married And Flirting

ohsobadd has a reputation beyond repute ohsobadd has a reputation beyond repute ohsobadd has a reputation beyond repute ohsobadd has a reputation beyond repute ohsobadd has a reputation beyond repute ohsobadd has a reputation beyond repute ohsobadd has a reputation beyond repute ohsobadd has a reputation beyond repute ohsobadd has a reputation beyond repute ohsobadd has a reputation beyond repute ohsobadd has a reputation beyond repute

I am on # 2 as well. #1 was a 6mo nightmare and I was lucky to get out unscathed. That was a case of young, dumb and alchol. I am usually a very positive person and try to be optimistic.
ohsobadd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 05:38 PM   #62
MRsarcastic
Flirting God

MRsarcastic has a reputation beyond repute MRsarcastic has a reputation beyond repute MRsarcastic has a reputation beyond repute MRsarcastic has a reputation beyond repute MRsarcastic has a reputation beyond repute MRsarcastic has a reputation beyond repute MRsarcastic has a reputation beyond repute MRsarcastic has a reputation beyond repute MRsarcastic has a reputation beyond repute MRsarcastic has a reputation beyond repute MRsarcastic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohsobadd View Post
I am on # 2 as well. #1 was a 6mo nightmare and I was lucky to get out unscathed. That was a case of young, dumb and alchol. I am usually a very positive person and try to be optimistic.
but from the thread you posted previously i say #2 was nearly in rear view mirror as well...but with the guidence of our wonderful gals here you were able to pull it back together ,,, hope it stays that way,, they say 3's the lucky charm but i rather not get that luck,,,,,,and no i wouldn't i'd just go on a 20 yr fuck fest and die with my boots on,,,,
MRsarcastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 07:48 PM   #63
softrosepetal
Flirting God

softrosepetal has a reputation beyond repute softrosepetal has a reputation beyond repute softrosepetal has a reputation beyond repute softrosepetal has a reputation beyond repute softrosepetal has a reputation beyond repute softrosepetal has a reputation beyond repute softrosepetal has a reputation beyond repute softrosepetal has a reputation beyond repute softrosepetal has a reputation beyond repute softrosepetal has a reputation beyond repute softrosepetal has a reputation beyond repute

I am in the middle of divorcing after 18 years together. I really don't think I would do it again. But I don't want to die alone either.....I guess time will tell.
softrosepetal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 11:39 AM   #64
flagovertx
Flirting God

flagovertx has a reputation beyond repute flagovertx has a reputation beyond repute flagovertx has a reputation beyond repute flagovertx has a reputation beyond repute flagovertx has a reputation beyond repute flagovertx has a reputation beyond repute flagovertx has a reputation beyond repute flagovertx has a reputation beyond repute flagovertx has a reputation beyond repute flagovertx has a reputation beyond repute flagovertx has a reputation beyond repute

We all say no at first but there always seems to be someone out there that can change our mind.
flagovertx is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to flagovertx For This Useful Post:
Guitar Strummer (10-09-2008)
Old 10-09-2008, 08:41 PM   #65
PowWhackIt
Mom's Garage

PowWhackIt has a reputation beyond repute PowWhackIt has a reputation beyond repute PowWhackIt has a reputation beyond repute PowWhackIt has a reputation beyond repute PowWhackIt has a reputation beyond repute PowWhackIt has a reputation beyond repute PowWhackIt has a reputation beyond repute PowWhackIt has a reputation beyond repute PowWhackIt has a reputation beyond repute PowWhackIt has a reputation beyond repute PowWhackIt has a reputation beyond repute

After my divorce I initially said "no", never again. HOWEVER, as a single older male in good health and financially secure I found there to be an ABUNDANCE of females in my age group whose only goal in life was to introduce me to every sexual fantasy I had ever thought of (no whips or chains, I'm not into that). I am lucky to be alive, the "appetite" of some of those older women was UNBELIEVEABLE!!!! Ladies, I fully understand now that when you REALLY want something, there is very little that can stand in your way. Bless your horny little hearts. And yes, I remarried.
NotTooGirly (10-10-2008)
Old 10-09-2008, 08:46 PM   #66
SweetDreams362
Flirting Goddess

SweetDreams362 has a reputation beyond repute SweetDreams362 has a reputation beyond repute SweetDreams362 has a reputation beyond repute SweetDreams362 has a reputation beyond repute SweetDreams362 has a reputation beyond repute SweetDreams362 has a reputation beyond repute SweetDreams362 has a reputation beyond repute SweetDreams362 has a reputation beyond repute SweetDreams362 has a reputation beyond repute SweetDreams362 has a reputation beyond repute SweetDreams362 has a reputation beyond repute

ohhh strummer mix me one..lol..drink that is will love again but never marry!!!
SweetDreams362 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 09:01 PM   #67
ladyyhawk
Super Flirt

ladyyhawk has a reputation beyond repute ladyyhawk has a reputation beyond repute ladyyhawk has a reputation beyond repute ladyyhawk has a reputation beyond repute ladyyhawk has a reputation beyond repute ladyyhawk has a reputation beyond repute ladyyhawk has a reputation beyond repute ladyyhawk has a reputation beyond repute ladyyhawk has a reputation beyond repute ladyyhawk has a reputation beyond repute ladyyhawk has a reputation beyond repute

yes - I like being married but I would have lots of fun between them.
ladyyhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 10:05 PM   #68
tallguy32
Flirting God
Flirting Gold Member

tallguy32 has a reputation beyond repute tallguy32 has a reputation beyond repute tallguy32 has a reputation beyond repute tallguy32 has a reputation beyond repute tallguy32 has a reputation beyond repute tallguy32 has a reputation beyond repute tallguy32 has a reputation beyond repute tallguy32 has a reputation beyond repute tallguy32 has a reputation beyond repute tallguy32 has a reputation beyond repute tallguy32 has a reputation beyond repute

Not this life. Don't get me wrong I enjoy the companionship, the help with the bills and all the other things that come with marriage. I don't like the difficulty in extracting myself if I feel I need to.
tallguy32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 11:13 PM   #69
cheerymissy_34
Until Next Time....

cheerymissy_34 has a reputation beyond repute cheerymissy_34 has a reputation beyond repute cheerymissy_34 has a reputation beyond repute cheerymissy_34 has a reputation beyond repute cheerymissy_34 has a reputation beyond repute cheerymissy_34 has a reputation beyond repute cheerymissy_34 has a reputation beyond repute cheerymissy_34 has a reputation beyond repute cheerymissy_34 has a reputation beyond repute cheerymissy_34 has a reputation beyond repute cheerymissy_34 has a reputation beyond repute

i guess its hard to say no id never get married again but at this point in my life if i ever got divorced i could honestly say i wouldnt
Old 10-09-2008, 11:57 PM   #70
pensive
travelin man, yes I am

Location: My own little world, but it's ok, everyone knows me here.
pensive has a reputation beyond repute pensive has a reputation beyond repute pensive has a reputation beyond repute pensive has a reputation beyond repute pensive has a reputation beyond repute pensive has a reputation beyond repute pensive has a reputation beyond repute pensive has a reputation beyond repute pensive has a reputation beyond repute pensive has a reputation beyond repute pensive has a reputation beyond repute

I will not say NEVER...

However, when I was dating before, it was with the intent to find someone to marry.

If my current marriage fails, my reasons dating will be for companionship and nothing else. I will not rule out marriage, but won't be looking for it.
Old 10-10-2008, 01:25 AM   #71
celtichazel
Super Flirt

celtichazel has a reputation beyond repute celtichazel has a reputation beyond repute celtichazel has a reputation beyond repute celtichazel has a reputation beyond repute celtichazel has a reputation beyond repute celtichazel has a reputation beyond repute celtichazel has a reputation beyond repute celtichazel has a reputation beyond repute celtichazel has a reputation beyond repute celtichazel has a reputation beyond repute celtichazel has a reputation beyond repute

would depend, but like to think i would......or just get alot of cats.
celtichazel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 06:51 AM   #72
learman3
Flirting God

learman3 Is God Like learman3 Is God Like learman3 Is God Like learman3 Is God Like learman3 Is God Like learman3 Is God Like learman3 Is God Like learman3 Is God Like learman3 Is God Like learman3 Is God Like learman3 Is God Like

I would have to say yes. I think it might take a lot longer to figure out if it's right or not, but I would.
learman3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 06:53 AM   #73
blondevixen1
Super Flirt

blondevixen1 has a reputation beyond repute blondevixen1 has a reputation beyond repute blondevixen1 has a reputation beyond repute blondevixen1 has a reputation beyond repute blondevixen1 has a reputation beyond repute blondevixen1 has a reputation beyond repute blondevixen1 has a reputation beyond repute blondevixen1 has a reputation beyond repute blondevixen1 has a reputation beyond repute blondevixen1 has a reputation beyond repute blondevixen1 has a reputation beyond repute

yes
blondevixen1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 01:40 PM   #74
mikeyroth
Married And Flirting

mikeyroth is an unknown quantity at this point

I would say no, but I know I would end up doing it again
mikeyroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 01:44 PM   #75
rhumbline
Married And Flirting

rhumbline is an unknown quantity at this point

I won't say never, but I would not be inclined to get married again. In this day and age (and at my age) I think I would be inclined to have long term relationships without actually getting married.
rhumbline is offline   Reply With Quote