Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Married And Flirting Chat Forums > Current Events And Real Life

Current Events And Real Life Kids, Holidays, Entertainment. Things that married people worry about with our clothes on.

Old 10-26-2018, 11:31 PM   #26
SpecialK
bent but never broken..

Thanked 7,678 Times in 6,038 Posts
SpecialK Is God Like SpecialK Is God Like SpecialK Is God Like SpecialK Is God Like SpecialK Is God Like SpecialK Is God Like SpecialK Is God Like SpecialK Is God Like SpecialK Is God Like SpecialK Is God Like SpecialK Is God Like

livestock? ...I spend a lot of time at the meat counter in the store.. if that counts..
Old 10-26-2018, 11:36 PM   #27
hijiller
One foot on land, one on

Thanked 12,762 Times in 8,714 Posts
hijiller Is God Like hijiller Is God Like hijiller Is God Like hijiller Is God Like hijiller Is God Like hijiller Is God Like hijiller Is God Like hijiller Is God Like hijiller Is God Like hijiller Is God Like hijiller Is God Like

Buy low, sell high.
hijiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2018, 11:39 PM   #28
SpecialK
bent but never broken..

Thanked 7,678 Times in 6,038 Posts
SpecialK Is God Like SpecialK Is God Like SpecialK Is God Like SpecialK Is God Like SpecialK Is God Like SpecialK Is God Like SpecialK Is God Like SpecialK Is God Like SpecialK Is God Like SpecialK Is God Like SpecialK Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by hijiller View Post
Buy low, sell high.
if you sell when you're high... don't you risk making bad decisions?
Old 11-17-2018, 09:24 AM   #29
hikergeek
The Invisible Man

hikergeek Is God Like hikergeek Is God Like hikergeek Is God Like hikergeek Is God Like hikergeek Is God Like hikergeek Is God Like hikergeek Is God Like hikergeek Is God Like hikergeek Is God Like hikergeek Is God Like hikergeek Is God Like

Serious answer, a good chunk of my 401k is in the stock market, but I don’t change allocations based on any fluctuations. So not really an expert on it by any means.
"...And then all the laws of mind and matter that restrain him. Then the planets about him... and at last, out across immensity to the stars. And when he has conquered all the deeps of Space, and all the mysteries of Time, still he will be beginning."
hikergeek is online now   Reply With Quote