Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Married And Flirting Chat Forums > Current Events And Real Life

Current Events And Real Life Kids, Holidays, Entertainment. Things that married people worry about with our clothes on.

Old 08-06-2008, 11:18 AM   #1
MrHyde
I Love It Here

Thanked 1,532 Times in 1,108 Posts
MrHyde Is God Like MrHyde Is God Like MrHyde Is God Like MrHyde Is God Like MrHyde Is God Like MrHyde Is God Like MrHyde Is God Like MrHyde Is God Like MrHyde Is God Like MrHyde Is God Like MrHyde Is God Like
Default Did You Play Sports in High School or College?

If so what sport(s). What position(s). Any good? Still play?
MrHyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2008, 11:20 AM   #2
MrHyde
I Love It Here

MrHyde Is God Like MrHyde Is God Like MrHyde Is God Like MrHyde Is God Like MrHyde Is God Like MrHyde Is God Like MrHyde Is God Like MrHyde Is God Like MrHyde Is God Like MrHyde Is God Like MrHyde Is God Like

I played football and basketballin high school.

I was a fullback and outside linebacker/nosegaurd in football. I started both ways..was decent.

I was back up point guard on basketball team in high school....my lack of height prevented me from getting more time.

I still shoot hoops when I can. I tried to play tackle football a few years back..it was raining, no pads....bad idea....I realized my age and the benefits of Tiger Balm the next day!
Old 08-06-2008, 11:21 AM   #3
Ottoman
Super Flirt

Ottoman has disabled reputation

Sure. Great memories too.
Has not only been a bond with teammates over the years but even now it's not uncommon to meet someone from the area and be able to say "yeah, I remember you from baseball" or some such thing.
Old 08-06-2008, 11:25 AM   #4
MarriedQt
Flirting Guest
I Love It Here

MarriedQt has a reputation beyond repute MarriedQt has a reputation beyond repute MarriedQt has a reputation beyond repute MarriedQt has a reputation beyond repute MarriedQt has a reputation beyond repute MarriedQt has a reputation beyond repute MarriedQt has a reputation beyond repute MarriedQt has a reputation beyond repute MarriedQt has a reputation beyond repute MarriedQt has a reputation beyond repute MarriedQt has a reputation beyond repute

Used to shoot hoops with friends but was never really good at any sport....either too klutsy or my boobs got in the way!

Ok...I'll explain....I was trying out for the volleyball team and the gym teacher at the time was a male and it was a one on one tryout.....him vs the girl...well he served the ball and I went to hit it but my boobs got caught in my arms and the ball hit my chest and flew in completely other direction.....yeah he got a nice eyefull but I didn't make the team.
MarriedQt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2008, 11:27 AM   #5
MrHyde
I Love It Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarriedQt View Post
Used to shoot hoops with friends but was never really good at any sport....either too klutsy or my boobs got in the way!

Ok...I'll explain....I was trying out for the volleyball team and the gym teacher at the time was a male and it was a one on one tryout.....him vs the girl...well he served the ball and I went to hit it but my boobs got caught in my arms and the ball hit my chest and flew in completely other direction.....yeah he got a nice eyefull but I didn't make the team.
What a coincidence...I'm holding one on one tryouts....anyone a ball player in here? LOL
Old 08-06-2008, 11:27 AM   #6
Shawn
Forum Surfer

Thanked 17,609 Times in 9,225 Posts
Shawn has a reputation beyond repute Shawn has a reputation beyond repute Shawn has a reputation beyond repute Shawn has a reputation beyond repute Shawn has a reputation beyond repute Shawn has a reputation beyond repute Shawn has a reputation beyond repute Shawn has a reputation beyond repute Shawn has a reputation beyond repute Shawn has a reputation beyond repute Shawn has a reputation beyond repute

Yup... you do not grow up in Nebraska and NOT play foot ball...and took on alot of sports... the more sports the less chores around the house.

Was Safety/HB was alot better safety than HB, I could lay a nice hit, and i was fast

Wrestled

Track

Baseball

Played softball 3 nights a week untill last season, kinda ripped a Hammy... those take forever to heal up now

Always wanted to play basketball ... just was not that good at it.
Old 08-06-2008, 11:28 AM   #7
jmsmith12345
vaginas are weird
I Love It Here

Thanked 3,509 Times in 2,131 Posts
jmsmith12345 Is God Like jmsmith12345 Is God Like jmsmith12345 Is God Like jmsmith12345 Is God Like jmsmith12345 Is God Like jmsmith12345 Is God Like jmsmith12345 Is God Like jmsmith12345 Is God Like jmsmith12345 Is God Like jmsmith12345 Is God Like jmsmith12345 Is God Like

Sure, I played lacrosse, baseball, football, and soccer in high school.

Was a midfielder in lacrosse (good, but not great), a pitcher in baseball (very good), punter and kicker for the football team (very good at both), and a center midfielder in soccer (voted top player in the state 3 years in a row)

In college, I played soccer for a D-1 school and was a 2nd team All-American twice, and 1st team All-American my senior season.

Last edited by jmsmith12345; 08-06-2008 at 12:08 PM.
jmsmith12345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2008, 11:28 AM   #8
MarriedQt
Flirting Guest
I Love It Here

MarriedQt has a reputation beyond repute MarriedQt has a reputation beyond repute MarriedQt has a reputation beyond repute MarriedQt has a reputation beyond repute MarriedQt has a reputation beyond repute MarriedQt has a reputation beyond repute MarriedQt has a reputation beyond repute MarriedQt has a reputation beyond repute MarriedQt has a reputation beyond repute MarriedQt has a reputation beyond repute MarriedQt has a reputation beyond repute

maybe you'll be easier on me hyde!

Last edited by MarriedQt; 08-06-2008 at 11:30 AM.
MarriedQt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2008, 11:35 AM   #9
Alfa
Smilin@the world go by

Thanked 4,917 Times in 3,127 Posts
Alfa Is God Like Alfa Is God Like Alfa Is God Like Alfa Is God Like Alfa Is God Like Alfa Is God Like Alfa Is God Like Alfa Is God Like Alfa Is God Like Alfa Is God Like Alfa Is God Like

Played defensive end and tight end in high school. Had a lot of fun, we went 10-1 my senior year and was I ranked top for the team (stats whore!). Still reminded of all the fun a few times a year when my knee randomly buckles, sinking me to the ground or stairs.

Played around with track in high school as well, breaking a few school records in the sprints, but I never took it very seriously.

Started running last year and I wish now that I had begun much, much sooner.

Alfa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2008, 11:36 AM   #10
MrHyde
I Love It Here

Looks like we can get a football team started. We need a QB though.
Old 08-06-2008, 11:55 AM   #11
scoobertina
scoobalicious

Thanked 18,212 Times in 12,325 Posts
scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like

I didn't play sports in high school, but I played softball in Jr. High.. I decided that I wasn't good enough... or maybe I just got bored... sorry, I can't be your QB... although I wouldn't mind being in a huddle with you hotties...
Old 08-06-2008, 12:00 PM   #12
Atrebla Rose
Loving where life has me!

Thanked 2,670 Times in 2,247 Posts
Atrebla Rose Is God Like Atrebla Rose Is God Like Atrebla Rose Is God Like Atrebla Rose Is God Like Atrebla Rose Is God Like Atrebla Rose Is God Like Atrebla Rose Is God Like Atrebla Rose Is God Like Atrebla Rose Is God Like Atrebla Rose Is God Like Atrebla Rose Is God Like

Cross Country Runnner,,,,,position played = runner,,,,, dont play anymore,,,bad knees!!!

Volleyball,,,,,,,position played = player,,,,dont play anymore

High School Rodeo,,,,,, position = barrel racer ,,,,, No longer race!
Old 08-06-2008, 12:14 PM   #13
Ally
Itís time...

Thanked 7,658 Times in 5,042 Posts
Ally Is God Like Ally Is God Like Ally Is God Like Ally Is God Like Ally Is God Like Ally Is God Like Ally Is God Like Ally Is God Like Ally Is God Like Ally Is God Like Ally Is God Like

Volleyball in the first couple years of HS but then I wasn't tall enough to keep going

I was so happy when I started teaching because the staff at my school loved volleyball. Every friday after school we'd set up the volleyball nets and just goof around. Then we'd enter tournaments....that was fun too except our consumption of alcohol kind of got in the way of our volleyball skills!!!
Ally is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2008, 12:16 PM   #14
Barkiss
Primadogga

Thanked 3,065 Times in 1,711 Posts
Barkiss has disabled reputation

Football - CB and SE in high school - Made the All-District team as a CB

Basketball - PG - Made the All-region team and the all-tourney team in the state my senior year. Played a bit of college before I realized that I was a white boy.

Baseball - 2B - We won the state my junior and senior year. I was at best...adequate for our needs.

I still play basketball frequently...but coach more than I play. Getting older sucks!
Barkiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2008, 12:31 PM   #15
Torin
Princess

Torin Is God Like Torin Is God Like Torin Is God Like Torin Is God Like Torin Is God Like Torin Is God Like Torin Is God Like Torin Is God Like Torin Is God Like Torin Is God Like Torin Is God Like

I was a cheerleader in high school (ugh) and on the dance team.

In college I was on the debate team... not really a sport, but fun as hell!

Torin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2008, 12:33 PM   #16
Nick182
Flirting God

Nick182 has a reputation beyond repute Nick182 has a reputation beyond repute Nick182 has a reputation beyond repute Nick182 has a reputation beyond repute Nick182 has a reputation beyond repute Nick182 has a reputation beyond repute Nick182 has a reputation beyond repute Nick182 has a reputation beyond repute Nick182 has a reputation beyond repute Nick182 has a reputation beyond repute Nick182 has a reputation beyond repute

I tried, but I have a problem with authority.

My high school football coach really disliked me because I wouldn't play and I was one of the two strongest people in our high school.

He also loved me... during our regular gym class he always let me in the weight room to work out instead of playing their regular reindeer games...
Old 08-06-2008, 12:57 PM   #17
hank69
Flirter

hank69 has a reputation beyond repute hank69 has a reputation beyond repute hank69 has a reputation beyond repute hank69 has a reputation beyond repute hank69 has a reputation beyond repute hank69 has a reputation beyond repute hank69 has a reputation beyond repute hank69 has a reputation beyond repute hank69 has a reputation beyond repute hank69 has a reputation beyond repute hank69 has a reputation beyond repute

Naw..No sports here... But .. I was in Boy Scouts.....But I got kicked out for eating Brownie's .....
Old 08-06-2008, 01:29 PM   #18
bluegrass_74
Looking for Fun!

bluegrass_74 has a reputation beyond repute bluegrass_74 has a reputation beyond repute bluegrass_74 has a reputation beyond repute bluegrass_74 has a reputation beyond repute bluegrass_74 has a reputation beyond repute bluegrass_74 has a reputation beyond repute bluegrass_74 has a reputation beyond repute bluegrass_74 has a reputation beyond repute bluegrass_74 has a reputation beyond repute bluegrass_74 has a reputation beyond repute bluegrass_74 has a reputation beyond repute

Football in HS lineman

Rugby in college played prop and second row
bluegrass_74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2008, 01:37 PM   #19
Zpanther
Flirting God

Zpanther Is God Like Zpanther Is God Like Zpanther Is God Like Zpanther Is God Like Zpanther Is God Like Zpanther Is God Like Zpanther Is God Like Zpanther Is God Like Zpanther Is God Like Zpanther Is God Like Zpanther Is God Like

Yeah..... played split end in football, guard in basketball, ran the hurdles in track, and pitched and played 1st base in baseball in high school. Also ran the hurdles for a year or so in college. Later I coached baseball and football for about 6 years and coached a high school basketball team for a couple of years.
Old 08-06-2008, 01:38 PM   #20
Krystal
Flirting Goddess

Thanked 1,085 Times in 780 Posts
Krystal Is God Like Krystal Is God Like Krystal Is God Like Krystal Is God Like Krystal Is God Like Krystal Is God Like Krystal Is God Like Krystal Is God Like Krystal Is God Like Krystal Is God Like Krystal Is God Like

I took yoga in HS....does that count? LOL

My HS didn't even have a football team the years I was there. It wasn't in the budget. They installed metal detectors at every entrance the year *after* I graduated, and now it's one of the worst schools in Brooklyn. I think they're closing it soon. LOL

When you mention to people around here where you went to HS....you get the eyebrow raise.....like, "Oh....you're a survivor of that school too??"
Krystal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2008, 01:42 PM   #21
Kissie
Flirting Goddess

Thanked 2,406 Times in 1,622 Posts
Kissie Is God Like Kissie Is God Like Kissie Is God Like Kissie Is God Like Kissie Is God Like Kissie Is God Like Kissie Is God Like Kissie Is God Like Kissie Is God Like Kissie Is God Like Kissie Is God Like

I used to play HS softball...was the catcher...dont think I could do it at this point in my life but have also played coed softball...was loads of fun!!!!
Old 08-06-2008, 01:45 PM   #22
MrHyde
I Love It Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluegrass_74 View Post
Football in HS lineman

Rugby in college played prop and second row
Rugby sounds cool. If I can get my ass in better shape I think I may try to play for a local rec league here. This dude at the gym is trying to recruit me.
Old 08-06-2008, 01:46 PM   #23
MrHyde
I Love It Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by torin30 View Post
I was a cheerleader in high school (ugh) and on the dance team.

In college I was on the debate team... not really a sport, but fun as hell!

You still have the uniform?
Old 08-06-2008, 01:46 PM   #24
MrHyde
I Love It Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by scoobertina View Post
I didn't play sports in high school, but I played softball in Jr. High.. I decided that I wasn't good enough... or maybe I just got bored... sorry, I can't be your QB... although I wouldn't mind being in a huddle with you hotties...
You can be in the huddle only if you promise to smack our asses.
Old 08-06-2008, 01:57 PM   #25
LuckyJest
Questing...

LuckyJest has a reputation beyond repute LuckyJest has a reputation beyond repute LuckyJest has a reputation beyond repute LuckyJest has a reputation beyond repute LuckyJest has a reputation beyond repute LuckyJest has a reputation beyond repute LuckyJest has a reputation beyond repute LuckyJest has a reputation beyond repute LuckyJest has a reputation beyond repute LuckyJest has a reputation beyond repute LuckyJest has a reputation beyond repute

HS...
...jumper (all three) 6'3"-21'-43'
...hurdler (110hh) 14.74
...b'ball

JC...
...one year b'ball