Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Married And Flirting Chat Forums > Everyday Life For Married Couples

Everyday Life For Married Couples A forum for couples to chat about your everyday married life. This would be a good place for women and men to get to know eachother.

Old 07-02-2011, 08:06 PM   #1
Syberia
Married And Flirting

Syberia is an unknown quantity at this point
Default So how's YOUR day going...

...because mine is definitely not good so far:

1) Wake up at 7 on a Saturday to take the wife to work so I can pick her up tonight and take her to the in-laws for her cousin's birthday (her work is on the way, so making her drive back here before leaving again would be dumb).
2) Get there and realize she didn't need to be there for another hour.
Sucks that we could have slept in, but at least we use the extra hour to go to IHOP and have a nice breakfast
3) Don't worry about it too much, I'll sleep when I get home. There's a whole day by myself to do that.
4) Decide to take a small detour to the place she doesn't like me going because I always spend money I don't really have on things I really don't need.
5) Spend $280 I don't have on something I don't need.
6) Lock keys in the car. Not a problem, although I took her car since it was easier to get to in the morning, we both have hide-a-keys under the bumper for just this reason.
7) Realize that the hide-a-key must have fallen off at some point
8) Decide to be a cheap bastard who cancelled his roadside assistance due to said hide-a-key, and decide I don't want to pay whatever a locksmith is going to charge to unlock the car.
9) Can't call wife for help, even if I'd have to wait until her lunch break, because (a) phone is dead and (b) I have her car and she has no way to get to me.
10) Suck it up and walk 5.5 miles home. There is an extra key there, but no way in hell I'm going to walk another 5.5 miles back to where the car is.
11) Do the above in 90 degree heat with pants that are too big and boxers that are crawling up into my crack.
12) The insides of my legs have been rubbing together so much that they are red, very painful (hurts to walk even now, several hours later), and nearly bleeding. In addition, my face and neck are very sunburned.
13) Go and see wife, take her back to my car, get this mess all straightened out, buy her lunch (suppose the deserves it), take her back to work, and go home.
14) Apply liberal amounts of pain relieving cream to crotch area and lay in bed for the next several hours... still on this step, actually.

Needless to say, it's going to be very uncomfortable to give or receive any of a certain act for the next several days...
Syberia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2011, 08:08 PM   #2
DomesticDiva
~*Concentrated Awesome*~

Thanked 16,996 Times in 11,297 Posts
DomesticDiva Is God Like DomesticDiva Is God Like DomesticDiva Is God Like DomesticDiva Is God Like DomesticDiva Is God Like DomesticDiva Is God Like DomesticDiva Is God Like DomesticDiva Is God Like DomesticDiva Is God Like DomesticDiva Is God Like DomesticDiva Is God Like

Wow darlin....Well um welcome to the site?!

~If you smash into something good, you should hold on until it's time to let go.~ "Wanna?"
DomesticDiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2011, 10:19 PM   #3
Jay Dee K
Flirting God

Jay Dee K Is God Like Jay Dee K Is God Like Jay Dee K Is God Like Jay Dee K Is God Like Jay Dee K Is God Like Jay Dee K Is God Like Jay Dee K Is God Like Jay Dee K Is God Like Jay Dee K Is God Like Jay Dee K Is God Like Jay Dee K Is God Like

Helluva alot better than yours that's for sure
Jay Dee K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2011, 11:07 PM   #4
Mr Hooker
Super Flirt

Mr Hooker has a reputation beyond repute Mr Hooker has a reputation beyond repute Mr Hooker has a reputation beyond repute Mr Hooker has a reputation beyond repute Mr Hooker has a reputation beyond repute Mr Hooker has a reputation beyond repute Mr Hooker has a reputation beyond repute Mr Hooker has a reputation beyond repute Mr Hooker has a reputation beyond repute Mr Hooker has a reputation beyond repute Mr Hooker has a reputation beyond repute

I work when the phone rings , it rang at 7:00 am today . None the less iv had a pretty darn good day . Mods had time to approve me to get on the site also today . Ya i think ill go to bed tonight with a smile .
Mr Hooker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2011, 11:42 PM   #5
Syberia
Married And Flirting

Welcome from a fellow newbie!
Old 07-02-2011, 11:58 PM   #6
Lamar69
Flirting Guest
Flirting Is My Life :)

Lamar69 has a reputation beyond repute Lamar69 has a reputation beyond repute Lamar69 has a reputation beyond repute Lamar69 has a reputation beyond repute Lamar69 has a reputation beyond repute Lamar69 has a reputation beyond repute Lamar69 has a reputation beyond repute Lamar69 has a reputation beyond repute Lamar69 has a reputation beyond repute Lamar69 has a reputation beyond repute Lamar69 has a reputation beyond repute

Today my day has gone rather well !!!! Now tomorrow could be a totally different
story lol lol !!!!
Lamar69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 12:00 AM   #7
Chris120741
Flirting Guest

Chris120741 has a reputation beyond repute Chris120741 has a reputation beyond repute Chris120741 has a reputation beyond repute Chris120741 has a reputation beyond repute Chris120741 has a reputation beyond repute Chris120741 has a reputation beyond repute Chris120741 has a reputation beyond repute Chris120741 has a reputation beyond repute Chris120741 has a reputation beyond repute Chris120741 has a reputation beyond repute Chris120741 has a reputation beyond repute

My day-to-day activities would bore even the most easily entertained person, therefore I'll spare you the details -
Chris120741 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 12:06 AM   #8
Jelly
Bite Me

Thanked 9,385 Times in 5,141 Posts
Jelly Is God Like Jelly Is God Like Jelly Is God Like Jelly Is God Like Jelly Is God Like Jelly Is God Like Jelly Is God Like Jelly Is God Like Jelly Is God Like Jelly Is God Like Jelly Is God Like

Sounds like life to me
Old 07-03-2011, 12:13 AM   #9
smiplemann
Super Fly!
I'm A Flirt

smiplemann Is God Like smiplemann Is God Like smiplemann Is God Like smiplemann Is God Like smiplemann Is God Like smiplemann Is God Like smiplemann Is God Like smiplemann Is God Like smiplemann Is God Like smiplemann Is God Like smiplemann Is God Like

Hmmm...sun...ocean...waves...bikinis....lotion.... crab legs...hot legs....a new shirt...and a cute red headed staffer eyeing me while I try it on....damn...life is something else.

Sure I know how it could be better...but I'm not one to look a gift horse in the mouth.

Oh and gas is relatively cheap...bonus!
smiplemann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 12:23 AM   #10
JustTina
Super Flirt

JustTina has a reputation beyond repute JustTina has a reputation beyond repute JustTina has a reputation beyond repute JustTina has a reputation beyond repute JustTina has a reputation beyond repute JustTina has a reputation beyond repute JustTina has a reputation beyond repute JustTina has a reputation beyond repute JustTina has a reputation beyond repute JustTina has a reputation beyond repute JustTina has a reputation beyond repute

much better day than yours! Welcome
Old 07-03-2011, 12:57 AM   #11
katydid
Flirting God

Thanked 15,160 Times in 11,730 Posts
katydid Is God Like katydid Is God Like katydid Is God Like katydid Is God Like katydid Is God Like katydid Is God Like katydid Is God Like katydid Is God Like katydid Is God Like katydid Is God Like katydid Is God Like

I wound up peeking a little too closely into my daughter's psyche than I ever intended. I haven't been able to stop crying yet. What is sadder than an unhappy young woman who doesn't think that she is enough?

I have no friends or family here to go to and just be held while I cry. I feel so lonely.

I know I'm whining. But, if I sign off I am totally alone.
katydid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 01:01 AM   #12
sebastien
Truly loving her

sebastien has a reputation beyond repute sebastien has a reputation beyond repute sebastien has a reputation beyond repute sebastien has a reputation beyond repute sebastien has a reputation beyond repute sebastien has a reputation beyond repute sebastien has a reputation beyond repute sebastien has a reputation beyond repute sebastien has a reputation beyond repute sebastien has a reputation beyond repute sebastien has a reputation beyond repute

Saturdays are lost to me, and as usual ,i have slept most of it away,. recovering from the weeks toils.
So here i am wide awake ready for the new day at 5 a.m.
sebastien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 01:04 AM   #13
Chris120741
Flirting Guest

Chris120741 has a reputation beyond repute Chris120741 has a reputation beyond repute Chris120741 has a reputation beyond repute Chris120741 has a reputation beyond repute Chris120741 has a reputation beyond repute Chris120741 has a reputation beyond repute Chris120741 has a reputation beyond repute Chris120741 has a reputation beyond repute Chris120741 has a reputation beyond repute Chris120741 has a reputation beyond repute Chris120741 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by katydid2 View Post
I wound up peeking a little too closely into my daughter's psyche than I ever intended. I haven't been able to stop crying yet. What is sadder than an unhappy young woman who doesn't think that she is enough?

I have no friends or family here to go to and just be held while I cry. I feel so lonely.

I know how you feel. My friends and family are about 1,000 miles away from where I live - so here we are!
Chris120741 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Chris120741 For This Useful Post:
katydid (07-03-2011)
Old 07-03-2011, 01:33 AM   #14
cougargirl
Living Life!

Thanked 2,168 Times in 1,210 Posts
cougargirl Is God Like cougargirl Is God Like cougargirl Is God Like cougargirl Is God Like cougargirl Is God Like cougargirl Is God Like cougargirl Is God Like cougargirl Is God Like cougargirl Is God Like cougargirl Is God Like cougargirl Is God Like

Quote:

I can't imagine the pain you are going through. I can, however, encourage you and remind you that you are a wonderful mom. Your strength as an individual will shine through and your daughter will learn from that example. So from one mom to another, I am sending you a hug. I will pray for peace within your heart and strength for your resolve.
katydid (07-03-2011)
Old 07-03-2011, 05:33 AM   #15
Syberia
Married And Flirting

Quote:

It's not whining, when something's bothering you, it's always better to let it out. Something I probably don't do enough.

Either way, you need a : (is that a real smilie?)

Last edited by Syberia; 07-03-2011 at 05:36 AM.
Old 07-03-2011, 05:39 AM   #16
madmax
Donator

Thanked 5,890 Times in 4,577 Posts
madmax Is God Like madmax Is God Like madmax Is God Like madmax Is God Like madmax Is God Like madmax Is God Like madmax Is God Like madmax Is God Like madmax Is God Like madmax Is God Like madmax Is God Like

my day has just started so nothing much has happened yet but i'm looking forward to a burlesque show tonight
Old 07-03-2011, 09:27 AM   #17
Number69
Flirting God

Number69 has a reputation beyond repute Number69 has a reputation beyond repute Number69 has a reputation beyond repute Number69 has a reputation beyond repute Number69 has a reputation beyond repute Number69 has a reputation beyond repute Number69 has a reputation beyond repute Number69 has a reputation beyond repute Number69 has a reputation beyond repute Number69 has a reputation beyond repute Number69 has a reputation beyond repute

so far so good, lazy sundays so not much is going to happen
Number69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 09:30 AM   #18
Sunfiresix
Flirting God

Sunfiresix Is God Like Sunfiresix Is God Like Sunfiresix Is God Like Sunfiresix Is God Like Sunfiresix Is God Like Sunfiresix Is God Like Sunfiresix Is God Like Sunfiresix Is God Like Sunfiresix Is God Like Sunfiresix Is God Like Sunfiresix Is God Like

Good here too, gotta get breakfast soon.

Why was I born handsome rather than rich.....
Sunfiresix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 09:34 AM   #19
TomIAm
Has the fun started yet?

Thanked 16,701 Times in 9,631 Posts
TomIAm has a reputation beyond repute TomIAm has a reputation beyond repute TomIAm has a reputation beyond repute TomIAm has a reputation beyond repute TomIAm has a reputation beyond repute TomIAm has a reputation beyond repute TomIAm has a reputation beyond repute TomIAm has a reputation beyond repute TomIAm has a reputation beyond repute TomIAm has a reputation beyond repute TomIAm has a reputation beyond repute

A raging hard on before I finished my coffee..THAT's how my day is going!
newoman. (07-04-2011)
Old 07-03-2011, 09:37 AM   #20
MuchachitaSpice
**Unapproachable**

Thanked 4,059 Times in 2,515 Posts
MuchachitaSpice has disabled reputation

I am still in bed... so pretty good
MuchachitaSpice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 09:58 AM   #21
FaeGirl
Work In Progress

Thanked 1,976 Times in 1,354 Posts
FaeGirl Is God Like FaeGirl Is God Like FaeGirl Is God Like FaeGirl Is God Like FaeGirl Is God Like FaeGirl Is God Like FaeGirl Is God Like FaeGirl Is God Like FaeGirl Is God Like FaeGirl Is God Like FaeGirl Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomIAm View Post
A raging hard on before I finished my coffee..THAT's how my day is going!
Oops... My bad
FaeGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to FaeGirl For This Useful Post:
TomIAm (07-03-2011)
Old 07-03-2011, 10:01 AM   #22
tj9881
Swimming with sharks

tj9881 has a reputation beyond repute tj9881 has a reputation beyond repute tj9881 has a reputation beyond repute tj9881 has a reputation beyond repute tj9881 has a reputation beyond repute tj9881 has a reputation beyond repute tj9881 has a reputation beyond repute tj9881 has a reputation beyond repute tj9881 has a reputation beyond repute tj9881 has a reputation beyond repute tj9881 has a reputation beyond repute

"how's my day going?" All the way to the end if I am lucky.
tj9881 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 10:03 AM   #23
TomIAm
Has the fun started yet?

Thanked 16,701 Times in 9,631 Posts
TomIAm has a reputation beyond repute TomIAm has a reputation beyond repute TomIAm has a reputation beyond repute TomIAm has a reputation beyond repute TomIAm has a reputation beyond repute TomIAm has a reputation beyond repute TomIAm has a reputation beyond repute TomIAm has a reputation beyond repute TomIAm has a reputation beyond repute TomIAm has a reputation beyond repute TomIAm has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FaeGirl View Post
Oops... My bad
you don't seem all that apologetic!
Old 07-03-2011, 10:05 AM   #24
Mr Hooker
Super Flirt

Mr Hooker has a reputation beyond repute Mr Hooker has a reputation beyond repute Mr Hooker has a reputation beyond repute Mr Hooker has a reputation beyond repute Mr Hooker has a reputation beyond repute Mr Hooker has a reputation beyond repute Mr Hooker has a reputation beyond repute Mr Hooker has a reputation beyond repute Mr Hooker has a reputation beyond repute Mr Hooker has a reputation beyond repute Mr Hooker has a reputation beyond repute

I woke up in a good mood , now the world will pay . First thing i heard out of the wife this morning was " ah shit , hes in a good mood " she was talking to some one on her pc .

Problem is , when im in a good mood im playful , pester ass and so on .
Mr Hooker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 10:06 AM   #25
FaeGirl
Work In Progress

Thanked 1,976 Times in 1,354 Posts
FaeGirl Is God Like FaeGirl Is God Like FaeGirl Is God Like FaeGirl Is God Like FaeGirl Is God Like FaeGirl Is God Like FaeGirl Is God Like FaeGirl Is God Like FaeGirl Is God Like FaeGirl Is God Like FaeGirl Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomIAm View Post
you don't seem all that apologetic!
I'm not. Jelly and I are laughing and making out while NOT apologizing.
FaeGirl is offline   Reply With Quote