Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Married And Flirting Chat Forums > Everyday Life For Married Couples

Everyday Life For Married Couples A forum for couples to chat about your everyday married life. This would be a good place for women and men to get to know eachother.

Old 03-18-2008, 08:13 AM   #51
learman3
Flirting God

learman3 Is God Like learman3 Is God Like learman3 Is God Like learman3 Is God Like learman3 Is God Like learman3 Is God Like learman3 Is God Like learman3 Is God Like learman3 Is God Like learman3 Is God Like learman3 Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fargo...really
Would you rather be able to read minds or to become invisible?
This is a no brainer for me. I would rather become invisible at will.
learman3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2008, 08:29 AM   #52
PowWhackIt
Mom's Garage

PowWhackIt has a reputation beyond repute PowWhackIt has a reputation beyond repute PowWhackIt has a reputation beyond repute PowWhackIt has a reputation beyond repute PowWhackIt has a reputation beyond repute PowWhackIt has a reputation beyond repute PowWhackIt has a reputation beyond repute PowWhackIt has a reputation beyond repute PowWhackIt has a reputation beyond repute PowWhackIt has a reputation beyond repute PowWhackIt has a reputation beyond repute

I would rather read minds, but at will, not like Mel Gibson (What was the name of that movie?) who suddenly had the ability to read womens minds all the time. BUT! if you could read a persons thoughts at will, you could be selective and perhaps find out what the other persons REAL thoughts were ie (do I get lucky or not). By having the ability to selectively read someones mind, you could become privy to all kinds of information............such as (make suggestions here!)
PowWhackIt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2008, 08:38 AM   #53
marriedwomanchaser
Always Looking For Better

marriedwomanchaser has a reputation beyond repute marriedwomanchaser has a reputation beyond repute marriedwomanchaser has a reputation beyond repute marriedwomanchaser has a reputation beyond repute marriedwomanchaser has a reputation beyond repute marriedwomanchaser has a reputation beyond repute marriedwomanchaser has a reputation beyond repute marriedwomanchaser has a reputation beyond repute marriedwomanchaser has a reputation beyond repute marriedwomanchaser has a reputation beyond repute marriedwomanchaser has a reputation beyond repute

Need not be worried about my appearance either.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyD
I would definately rather be invisible. Not usually too hard to figure out what someone is thinking most of the time.
marriedwomanchaser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2008, 08:47 AM   #54
marriedwomanchaser

marriedwomanchaser has a reputation beyond repute marriedwomanchaser has a reputation beyond repute marriedwomanchaser has a reputation beyond repute marriedwomanchaser has a reputation beyond repute marriedwomanchaser has a reputation beyond repute marriedwomanchaser has a reputation beyond repute marriedwomanchaser has a reputation beyond repute marriedwomanchaser has a reputation beyond repute marriedwomanchaser has a reputation beyond repute marriedwomanchaser has a reputation beyond repute marriedwomanchaser has a reputation beyond repute

depends what you asked her Some of my questions certainly would have been better left unanswered
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lacey
Would you rather have someone answer a question or not answer it?
Old 03-18-2008, 04:30 PM   #55
angelis
Flirting Goddess

Thanked 1,273 Times in 958 Posts
angelis Is God Like angelis Is God Like angelis Is God Like angelis Is God Like angelis Is God Like angelis Is God Like angelis Is God Like angelis Is God Like angelis Is God Like angelis Is God Like angelis Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by One Song Hero
Baked in a cake, worms are much like raisins, only thinner... you hardly notice them. Nice choice, love.

Which would you rather... have a million dollars that you could not give away (only spend it on yourself exclusively) or have a million dollars you would have to give all away, nothing kept and absolutely none returned or spent on you???
Ah, well this one's easy!!! Even though I love to shop, I would rather give all the money away, because I love to give. I love to see a person's face light up when they receive something they truly want.
angelis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2008, 04:40 PM   #56
marriedwomanchaser

me too
Quote:
Originally Posted by angelis
Ah, well this one's easy!!! Even though I love to shop, I would rather give all the money away, because I love to give. I love to see a person's face light up when they receive something they truly want.
Old 03-18-2008, 06:27 PM   #57
private beaches
Live, Laugh, and Love

private beaches has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fargo...really
Would you rather have an orgasm every time you heard the word "Jabberwocky" or be able to give one person of your choice an orgasm anytime you said "Jabberwocky" in their presence?

I'd rather let him have the orgasm anytime I said Jabberwocky! Man wouldn't that be SWEET!
private beaches is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2008, 10:48 AM   #58
Alfa
Smilin@the world go by

Thanked 4,917 Times in 3,127 Posts
Alfa Is God Like Alfa Is God Like Alfa Is God Like Alfa Is God Like Alfa Is God Like Alfa Is God Like Alfa Is God Like Alfa Is God Like Alfa Is God Like Alfa Is God Like Alfa Is God Like

Would you rather have vaginal sex 100% of the times you want it and oral sex 50% of the times you want it, or would you rather have oral sex 100% of the times you want it and vaginal sex 50% of the times you want it?

Alfa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2008, 10:51 AM   #59
yaser
Flirting God

Thanked 1,467 Times in 1,421 Posts
yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by private beaches View Post
I'd rather let him have the orgasm anytime I said Jabberwocky! Man wouldn't that be SWEET!
Nope,what about waiting for you come and say now it is my Turn Beaches..Bite my nipples..?

Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear - not absence of fear.
Mark Twain (1835 - 1910)
yaser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2008, 03:35 AM   #60
PowWhackIt
Mom's Garage

PowWhackIt has a reputation beyond repute PowWhackIt has a reputation beyond repute PowWhackIt has a reputation beyond repute PowWhackIt has a reputation beyond repute PowWhackIt has a reputation beyond repute PowWhackIt has a reputation beyond repute PowWhackIt has a reputation beyond repute PowWhackIt has a reputation beyond repute PowWhackIt has a reputation beyond repute PowWhackIt has a reputation beyond repute PowWhackIt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fargo...really View Post
Would you rather have vaginal sex 100% of the times you want it and oral sex 50% of the times you want it, or would you rather have oral sex 100% of the times you want it and vaginal sex 50% of the times you want it?

If those are the only choices, I would take vaginal 100% and oral 50%

Last edited by PowWhackIt; 03-31-2008 at 03:35 AM. Reason: word change
Old 03-31-2008, 08:20 AM   #61
yaser
Flirting God

Thanked 1,467 Times in 1,421 Posts
yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like

Resleep

Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear - not absence of fear.
Mark Twain (1835 - 1910)
yaser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008, 06:50 PM   #62
Alfa
Smilin@the world go by

Alfa Is God Like Alfa Is God Like Alfa Is God Like Alfa Is God Like Alfa Is God Like Alfa Is God Like Alfa Is God Like Alfa Is God Like Alfa Is God Like Alfa Is God Like Alfa Is God Like

You have your pick of partners for a one-time-only sex romp with no repercussions afterwards.

Would you rather to have a single partner of your choosing or multiple (if multiple, how many and what combo M/F?) partners of your choosing for the interlude?

Old 04-06-2008, 11:03 PM   #63
PowWhackIt
Mom's Garage

Quote:
You have your pick of partners for a one-time-only sex romp with no repercussions afterwards.

Would you rather to have a single partner of your choosing or multiple (if multiple, how many and what combo M/F?) partners of your choosing for the interlude?
One partner of my choosing..
Old 04-25-2008, 10:04 PM   #64
cherokeered
this space for rent
I Love It Here

cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like

Quote:

single partner

would you rather have crunchy or creamy peanut butter????
cherokeered is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008, 10:06 PM   #65
Jay_dad01
Flirting God

Jay_dad01 has a reputation beyond repute Jay_dad01 has a reputation beyond repute Jay_dad01 has a reputation beyond repute Jay_dad01 has a reputation beyond repute Jay_dad01 has a reputation beyond repute Jay_dad01 has a reputation beyond repute Jay_dad01 has a reputation beyond repute Jay_dad01 has a reputation beyond repute Jay_dad01 has a reputation beyond repute Jay_dad01 has a reputation beyond repute Jay_dad01 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherokeered View Post
single partner

would you rather have crunchy or creamy peanut butter????
creamy peanut butter with one partner
Jay_dad01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008, 11:09 PM   #66
Krystal
Flirting Goddess

Thanked 1,085 Times in 780 Posts
Krystal Is God Like Krystal Is God Like Krystal Is God Like Krystal Is God Like Krystal Is God Like Krystal Is God Like Krystal Is God Like Krystal Is God Like Krystal Is God Like Krystal Is God Like Krystal Is God Like

Um, Jay? Same applies in here too! LOL In order to keep the game going....you have to ask a question when you're answering one.
Krystal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008, 11:20 PM   #67
sassynsweet
A little bit of both!

sassynsweet Is God Like sassynsweet Is God Like sassynsweet Is God Like sassynsweet Is God Like sassynsweet Is God Like sassynsweet Is God Like sassynsweet Is God Like sassynsweet Is God Like sassynsweet Is God Like sassynsweet Is God Like sassynsweet Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyD View Post
I would definately rather be invisible. Not usually too hard to figure out what someone is thinking most of the time.
i don't know about that.. i'm sure having a hard time figuring out what Fargo was thinking when this post started.. lol

would you rather sing a song off key in front of a thousand people.. or run naked the length of the football field during the superbowl?
sassynsweet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 10:44 PM   #68
Alfa
Smilin@the world go by

Quote:
Originally Posted by sassynsweet View Post
i don't know about that.. i'm sure having a hard time figuring out what Fargo was thinking when this post started.. lol

would you rather sing a song off key in front of a thousand people.. or run naked the length of the football field during the superbowl?
uh oh, Sassy, here's a look inside the scary world of what Fargo is thinking:
"Would you rather" is a game that my best friends and I have played for the past 15 years when ever we are together. There can be multiple objectives to the game (provoking thought, seeing how people think, etc.), but when The Buds of Fargo play the game, it is usually meant to get laughs and gross each other out.
---------------------------
As to your "would you rather" question, I would rather sing off key. If I did the run naked thing, I would never live down the moment my naked body is gang tackled by a horde of large male security guards (can already see my friends blowing that up in multiple posters with very imaginative captions).
Would you rather be able to breathe under water or have an unlimited memory (i.e. you literally remember everything you ever heard, seen, felt, tasted, thought, read)?

Old 04-26-2008, 11:06 PM   #69
cherokeered
this space for rent
I Love It Here

cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like

Quote:
uh oh, Sassy, here's a look inside the scary world of what Fargo is thinking:
"Would you rather" is a game that my best friends and I have played for the past 15 years when ever we are together. There can be multiple objectives to the game (provoking thought, seeing how people think, etc.), but when The Buds of Fargo play the game, it is usually meant to get laughs and gross each other out.
As to your "would you rather" question, I would rather sing off key. If I did the run naked thing, I would never live down the moment my naked body is gang tackled by a horde of large male security guards (can already see my friends blowing that up in multiple posters with very imaginative captions).
Would you rather be able to breathe under water or have an unlimited memory (i.e. you literally remember everything you ever heard, seen, felt, tasted, thought, read)?
already have most of the memory part...so going for breathing under water

Would u rather go skinny dipping in a pool or a lake???
cherokeered is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2008, 09:23 PM   #70
sassynsweet
A little bit of both!

sassynsweet Is God Like sassynsweet Is God Like sassynsweet Is God Like sassynsweet Is God Like sassynsweet Is God Like sassynsweet Is God Like sassynsweet Is God Like sassynsweet Is God Like sassynsweet Is God Like sassynsweet Is God Like sassynsweet Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherokeered View Post
already have most of the memory part...so going for breathing under water

Would u rather go skinny dipping in a pool or a lake???
pool.. there's things in lakes with teeth!

would you rather drink so much you don't remember, or wish you had not remembered?
sassynsweet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008, 08:07 AM   #71
private beaches
Live, Laugh, and Love

private beaches has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by sassynsweet View Post
pool.. there's things in lakes with teeth!

would you rather drink so much you don't remember, or wish you had not remembered?

wish I had not remembered

Would you rather have sex w/ your lover somewhere new or at an old favorite place?
private beaches is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008, 11:27 AM   #72
LuckyJest
Questing...

LuckyJest has a reputation beyond repute LuckyJest has a reputation beyond repute LuckyJest has a reputation beyond repute LuckyJest has a reputation beyond repute LuckyJest has a reputation beyond repute LuckyJest has a reputation beyond repute LuckyJest has a reputation beyond repute LuckyJest has a reputation beyond repute LuckyJest has a reputation beyond repute LuckyJest has a reputation beyond repute LuckyJest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by private beaches View Post
wish I had not remembered

Would you rather have sex w/ your lover somewhere new or at an old favorite place?
...with my wife or said hypothetical lover, somewhere new...

Would you rather have a great marriage with your marriage partner, or a great on the side partner with the marriage partner ya already got...
LuckyJest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008, 11:30 AM   #73
jmsmith12345
vaginas are weird
I Love It Here

Thanked 3,509 Times in 2,131 Posts
jmsmith12345 Is God Like jmsmith12345 Is God Like jmsmith12345 Is God Like jmsmith12345 Is God Like jmsmith12345 Is God Like jmsmith12345 Is God Like jmsmith12345 Is God Like jmsmith12345 Is God Like jmsmith12345 Is God Like jmsmith12345 Is God Like jmsmith12345 Is God Like

I would rather be able to read minds. At least for most people it would be like reading Cliff Notes.
jmsmith12345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008, 11:49 AM   #74
UltimateNaneki
BBW Sex Goddess

Location: My heart and soul is in a small city called Jonquiere...I only wish my body was there too!
UltimateNaneki Is God Like UltimateNaneki Is God Like UltimateNaneki Is God Like UltimateNaneki Is God Like UltimateNaneki Is God Like UltimateNaneki Is God Like UltimateNaneki Is God Like UltimateNaneki Is God Like UltimateNaneki Is God Like UltimateNaneki Is God Like UltimateNaneki Is God Like

I'd rather talk and kiss on a first date then to have sex.
Old 04-28-2008, 03:29 PM   #75
PowWhackIt
Mom's Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyJest View Post
...with my wife or said hypothetical lover, somewhere new...

Would you rather have a great marriage with your marriage partner, or a great on the side partner with the marriage partner ya already got...
I would llike to have a great marriage with my marriage partner

Would you like to be a "Jack of All Trades, but Master of None" or revered for One talent but unable to perform even mediocre tasks?