Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Married And Flirting Chat Forums > Everyday Life For Married Couples

Everyday Life For Married Couples A forum for couples to chat about your everyday married life. This would be a good place for women and men to get to know eachother.

Old 05-10-2008, 12:05 AM   #76
Alfa
Smilin@the world go by

Thanked 4,917 Times in 3,127 Posts
Alfa Is God Like Alfa Is God Like Alfa Is God Like Alfa Is God Like Alfa Is God Like Alfa Is God Like Alfa Is God Like Alfa Is God Like Alfa Is God Like Alfa Is God Like Alfa Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowWhackIt View Post
Would you like to be a "Jack of All Trades, but Master of None" or revered for One talent but unable to perform even mediocre tasks?
I am the latter, so would like to know what it's like to be the former.

========

New Question: Would you rather have a band-aid pulled off all at once or a little at a time?

Alfa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2008, 02:30 AM   #77
somemarriedguyinks
Super Flirt

somemarriedguyinks has a reputation beyond repute somemarriedguyinks has a reputation beyond repute somemarriedguyinks has a reputation beyond repute somemarriedguyinks has a reputation beyond repute somemarriedguyinks has a reputation beyond repute somemarriedguyinks has a reputation beyond repute somemarriedguyinks has a reputation beyond repute somemarriedguyinks has a reputation beyond repute somemarriedguyinks has a reputation beyond repute somemarriedguyinks has a reputation beyond repute somemarriedguyinks has a reputation beyond repute

Invisible
somemarriedguyinks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2008, 08:20 AM   #78
angelis
Flirting Goddess

Thanked 1,273 Times in 958 Posts
angelis Is God Like angelis Is God Like angelis Is God Like angelis Is God Like angelis Is God Like angelis Is God Like angelis Is God Like angelis Is God Like angelis Is God Like angelis Is God Like angelis Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fargo...really View Post
I am the latter, so would like to know what it's like to be the former.

========

New Question: Would you rather have a band-aid pulled off all at once or a little at a time?
All off at once, why prolong the pain?!! (well unless it's enjoyable pain!!)
angelis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2008, 08:12 AM   #79
Alfa
Smilin@the world go by

Alfa Is God Like Alfa Is God Like Alfa Is God Like Alfa Is God Like Alfa Is God Like Alfa Is God Like Alfa Is God Like Alfa Is God Like Alfa Is God Like Alfa Is God Like Alfa Is God Like

Would you rather pursue what you believe in your heart will make you happy but put your children's happiness at risk, or would you rather stay in a situation that you think will give your children the best chance at happiness and you the least chance?

Old 05-30-2008, 09:13 AM   #80
scoobertina
scoobalicious

Thanked 18,165 Times in 12,296 Posts
scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like

Quote:
Would you rather pursue what you believe in your heart will make you happy but put your children's happiness at risk, or would you rather stay in a situation that you think will give your children the best chance at happiness and you the least chance?
I did the latter.... and I am glad I did. I thought about making myself happy for so many years and I often wished I had done it then... but I didn't have happiness staring me in the face either. And in my case, while I wasn't happy I WAS content. I was well taken care of and comfortable.

I am finally on the road to find what I am searching for...... I think I will find it and I am still young enough to enjoy it when I do find it....

But I don't believe that is the right path for everyone either. Sometimes the misery we put ourselves through isn't always the best option. And I do believe kids do bounce back quickly. I think only you, the parent, knows your kids well enough to judge how they will react.
Old 05-30-2008, 11:32 AM   #81
funtimes999999
Super Flirt

funtimes999999 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
The latter because seeing my children happy, makes me very happy.
Old 05-30-2008, 01:05 PM   #82
devil_angel
Married And Flirting

devil_angel is an unknown quantity at this point

we want both and to beable to fly lol
devil_angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2008, 02:11 PM   #83
vixsin
Dare...

vixsin has a reputation beyond repute vixsin has a reputation beyond repute vixsin has a reputation beyond repute vixsin has a reputation beyond repute vixsin has a reputation beyond repute vixsin has a reputation beyond repute vixsin has a reputation beyond repute vixsin has a reputation beyond repute vixsin has a reputation beyond repute vixsin has a reputation beyond repute vixsin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Good question, Fargo. I've been wondering about it myself quite a bit too. I can't help but wonder if I'm not screwing with my children's heads just as much though just going through the motions in a loveless marriage. I can't help but wonder sometimes if they wouldn't be better off in the long run seeing people together who are truly in love or at least looking for it. It's a tough question.
vixsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2008, 02:14 PM   #84
jmsmith12345
vaginas are weird
I Love It Here

Thanked 3,509 Times in 2,131 Posts
jmsmith12345 Is God Like jmsmith12345 Is God Like jmsmith12345 Is God Like jmsmith12345 Is God Like jmsmith12345 Is God Like jmsmith12345 Is God Like jmsmith12345 Is God Like jmsmith12345 Is God Like jmsmith12345 Is God Like jmsmith12345 Is God Like jmsmith12345 Is God Like

Quote:
Fargo, the only real answer I can come up with is that if you are not happy, you will not make anyone happy, including your children. Whatever the decision, just stick by them in the tough times as well as the good. They will love you and respect you in the long run. Best of luck friend!
jmsmith12345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2008, 07:52 PM   #85
Ally
Je ne sais pas

Thanked 7,575 Times in 4,983 Posts
Ally Is God Like Ally Is God Like Ally Is God Like Ally Is God Like Ally Is God Like Ally Is God Like Ally Is God Like Ally Is God Like Ally Is God Like Ally Is God Like Ally Is God Like

Quote:
Two very difficult sides of the coin here...I'm still debating on this one but someone once told me that if you stay in an unhappy marriage for the sake of your children, you really aren't doing them any favors. Children will be happier and better adjusted if they see that their parents are HAPPY. If they see a good example of what a loving, healthy relationship is, they themselves will seek that in their own future. If they see their parents gloomy and just treading through life with their heads down, that is where they will end up as well. Children know what's going on with us. They pick up on our vibes very easily.

Now with that said, I laugh because here I am, walking through life with my head down, refusing to face the harsh reality because I don't want to hurt my daughter. Go figure.
Ally is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2008, 07:56 PM   #86
Jelly
Bite Me

Thanked 9,454 Times in 5,160 Posts
Jelly Is God Like Jelly Is God Like Jelly Is God Like Jelly Is God Like Jelly Is God Like Jelly Is God Like Jelly Is God Like Jelly Is God Like Jelly Is God Like Jelly Is God Like Jelly Is God Like

Would you rather go fishing or swim naked in the lake???
Old 05-30-2008, 07:57 PM   #87
crlscone
Super Flirt

crlscone has a reputation beyond repute crlscone has a reputation beyond repute crlscone has a reputation beyond repute crlscone has a reputation beyond repute crlscone has a reputation beyond repute crlscone has a reputation beyond repute crlscone has a reputation beyond repute crlscone has a reputation beyond repute crlscone has a reputation beyond repute crlscone has a reputation beyond repute crlscone has a reputation beyond repute

i would rather be able to be invisible
crlscone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2008, 08:07 PM   #88
Alfa
Smilin@the world go by

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jelly's Brandi View Post
Would you rather go fishing or swim naked in the lake???
Definitely depends on the company, JB!

If with my fishing buddies, I definitely would NOT want to see them naked or be naked with them anywhere, much less in the lake.

With the right company, though, nothing could be more magical than swimming naked with the moonlight dancing across the lake waves and our bodies, as the lake water tries to cool down the rising heat that the anticipation of what is to come fires up within our bodies. mmmm!!!

Option #2, please!

Old 05-30-2008, 08:22 PM   #89
Ally
Je ne sais pas

Thanked 7,575 Times in 4,983 Posts
Ally Is God Like Ally Is God Like Ally Is God Like Ally Is God Like Ally Is God Like Ally Is God Like Ally Is God Like Ally Is God Like Ally Is God Like Ally Is God Like Ally Is God Like

Oh, definitely swim naked in a lake!!!!! I have NEVER been skinny dipping. I know, I know....I am missing out!!
Ally is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2008, 06:43 PM   #90
Alfa
Smilin@the world go by

Would you rather have a threesome with your spouse and one of your spouse's friends or a threesome with your spouse and one of your friends?
(sorry, no option C: "no spouse and two friends")

Old 06-02-2008, 01:05 PM   #91
Alfa
Smilin@the world go by

Would you rather play on a four-wheeler or a Jet Ski?

Old 06-03-2008, 12:12 AM   #92
Alfa
Smilin@the world go by

Would you rather never have to sleep (or get sleepy) or would you rather be able to always get as much sleep as you need?

Old 06-04-2008, 10:54 AM   #93
Tiglet
Missed Y'all

Thanked 2,135 Times in 1,444 Posts
Tiglet Is God Like Tiglet Is God Like Tiglet Is God Like Tiglet Is God Like Tiglet Is God Like Tiglet Is God Like Tiglet Is God Like Tiglet Is God Like Tiglet Is God Like Tiglet Is God Like Tiglet Is God Like

Quote:
Would you rather never have to sleep (or get sleepy) or would you rather be able to always get as much sleep as you need?
Never sleep if I wouldn't lose my mind.

Would you rather play on a four-wheeler or a Jet Ski?

Jet Ski

Would you rather climb a mountain or go scuba diving?
Old 06-04-2008, 10:56 AM   #94
Alfa
Smilin@the world go by

Climb a mountain.

Would you rather go see a country singer, a classic rock singer, a hip hop singer or an alt country singer (lol, had to put the last one in for me)?

Old 06-04-2008, 11:03 AM   #95
Tiglet
Missed Y'all

Thanked 2,135 Times in 1,444 Posts
Tiglet Is God Like Tiglet Is God Like Tiglet Is God Like Tiglet Is God Like Tiglet Is God Like Tiglet Is God Like Tiglet Is God Like Tiglet Is God Like Tiglet Is God Like Tiglet Is God Like Tiglet Is God Like

Quote:
Climb a mountain.

Would you rather go see a country singer, a classic rock singer, a hip hop singer or an alt country singer (lol, had to put the last one in for me)?
LOL well if I wanted to get your attention I'd say alt country singer but really I'd rather see a classic rock singer (it's my age, lol)

Would you rather a blonde, brunette or redhead?
Old 06-04-2008, 11:17 AM   #96
scoobertina
scoobalicious

Thanked 18,165 Times in 12,296 Posts
scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like

hmmm let's see.... four wheeler... then the jet ski...
get as much sleep as I need...
climb a mountain...
classic rock singer... although I am liking some folk music... like Nickel Creek..
ummmm..... I am not really blonde or brunette.. and sorry but I have no desire to be a red head... sooooo I am going to say my mousy brown....

Would you rather be loved by many or loved by just a few.... (can be friends too)
Old 06-04-2008, 11:25 AM   #97
funtimes999999
Super Flirt

I would definitely prefered to be loved by a few. I like my friends close, and spend a lot of time with a select few, rather than being kind of close to a bunch of people.

Would you rather have loved and lost, or never loved at all?
Old 06-04-2008, 11:27 AM   #98
fever
At the edge of the abyss

Thanked 2,741 Times in 1,836 Posts
fever Is God Like fever Is God Like fever Is God Like fever Is God Like fever Is God Like fever Is God Like fever Is God Like fever Is God Like fever Is God Like fever Is God Like fever Is God Like

loved and lost...no question

would you rather meet someone on this site, or relish the anonymity?

fever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2008, 11:36 AM   #99
funtimes999999
Super Flirt

I would rather meet someone on the site. The suspense would kill me once I got to know somone well. I like the anonymity as well, but not as much.

Would you rather do it in a public park, or your parent's bedroom?
Old 06-04-2008, 11:42 AM   #100
fever
At the edge of the abyss

Thanked 2,741 Times in 1,836 Posts
fever Is God Like fever Is God Like fever Is God Like fever Is God Like fever Is God Like fever Is God Like fever Is God Like fever Is God Like fever Is God Like fever Is God Like fever Is God Like

public park

would you rather whisper or scream?

fever is offline   Reply With Quote