Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Married And Flirting Chat Forums > Jokes, Stories & Games

Jokes, Stories & Games Have a good joke to tell or a story to share. How about a game to play, Post it here and share it with us.

Old 08-20-2016, 06:58 PM   #1
Arcon
Everything I do

Thanked 1,703 Times in 1,475 Posts
Arcon Is God Like Arcon Is God Like Arcon Is God Like Arcon Is God Like Arcon Is God Like Arcon Is God Like Arcon Is God Like Arcon Is God Like Arcon Is God Like Arcon Is God Like Arcon Is God Like
Default When I was a kid.....

I am sure we all had that one older person when we were a kid that told us how different or how much better we had it then they did as kids.

Now we get to be those that say that...i have myself many times to the kids at work.

What would your when I was kid life lesson to someone under 18.

My favorite was we had no internet, we had bikes and the outside.
Alpheius (08-20-2016)
Old 08-20-2016, 07:35 PM   #2
barefootgirl
Rewinding

Thanked 1,160 Times in 838 Posts
barefootgirl Is God Like barefootgirl Is God Like barefootgirl Is God Like barefootgirl Is God Like barefootgirl Is God Like barefootgirl Is God Like barefootgirl Is God Like barefootgirl Is God Like barefootgirl Is God Like barefootgirl Is God Like barefootgirl Is God Like

When I was a kid, my dad used any kid that was around a a remote control. We had to stand by the tv and when dad said change the channel we changed the channel. Luckily we didn't have as many TV stations as we do today.
redcat (08-20-2016)
Old 08-20-2016, 08:50 PM   #3
redcat
Forum Leader

Thanked 13,406 Times in 8,531 Posts
redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like

I had a lot more freedoms than most kids do these days. When not in school, go outside in the morning and stay out until dark, unless I had to go in to eat. At about 10 yrs old, I'd ride my bike a mile or so to the store and pick up things for my mom. It's hard to imagine too many kids that age having freedom like that these days.
Old 08-20-2016, 09:34 PM   #4
Alpheius
Greek god who can't draw

Thanked 1,094 Times in 806 Posts
Alpheius Is God Like Alpheius Is God Like Alpheius Is God Like Alpheius Is God Like Alpheius Is God Like Alpheius Is God Like Alpheius Is God Like Alpheius Is God Like Alpheius Is God Like Alpheius Is God Like Alpheius Is God Like

You must be in a nostalgic mood today, Arcon, with both this and the Saturday morning cartoon thread!

My daughter asked me the other day, "What did you play on the iPad when you were a kid?"

*sigh*
Alpheius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2016, 09:35 PM   #5
tink062570
Sheena Queen of tartness

Location: in that spot right between the heart and soul ... NEVERLAND
Thanked 7,416 Times in 5,664 Posts
tink062570 Is God Like tink062570 Is God Like tink062570 Is God Like tink062570 Is God Like tink062570 Is God Like tink062570 Is God Like tink062570 Is God Like tink062570 Is God Like tink062570 Is God Like tink062570 Is God Like tink062570 Is God Like

When I was little I would have to spend summers with my grandmother, She had a party line phone . Now I tell all the kids who cant get off the phone for thirty seconds to handle business at the register they dont know how lucky they are to be able to hold a private conversation in public by choice but please do go back to private .
tink062570 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2016, 09:41 PM   #6
Arcon
Everything I do

Thanked 1,703 Times in 1,475 Posts
Arcon Is God Like Arcon Is God Like Arcon Is God Like Arcon Is God Like Arcon Is God Like Arcon Is God Like Arcon Is God Like Arcon Is God Like Arcon Is God Like Arcon Is God Like Arcon Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpheius View Post
You must be in a nostalgic mood today, Arcon, with both this and the Saturday morning cartoon thread!

My daughter asked me the other day, "What did you play on the iPad when you were a kid?"

*sigh*
Lets just say, there is alot of politics, sex and today stuff, but little what some of us were like as kids and such...just something different
Old 09-27-2016, 08:29 AM   #7
TonyBGood
Super Flirt

TonyBGood has a reputation beyond repute TonyBGood has a reputation beyond repute TonyBGood has a reputation beyond repute TonyBGood has a reputation beyond repute TonyBGood has a reputation beyond repute TonyBGood has a reputation beyond repute TonyBGood has a reputation beyond repute TonyBGood has a reputation beyond repute TonyBGood has a reputation beyond repute TonyBGood has a reputation beyond repute TonyBGood has a reputation beyond repute

Trying to explain to my kids ~ you sound like a broken record means ~ turning over a cassette tape mid song to continue
TonyBGood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2016, 12:16 PM   #8
Iceburn
Thread Terrorist

Thanked 25,669 Times in 20,310 Posts
Iceburn Is God Like Iceburn Is God Like Iceburn Is God Like Iceburn Is God Like Iceburn Is God Like Iceburn Is God Like Iceburn Is God Like Iceburn Is God Like Iceburn Is God Like Iceburn Is God Like Iceburn Is God Like

..My mother had a moustache and my Father used to fry toads on an old wood burner out in his cabin in the middle of winter , dressed in an old scoutmasters uniform

My god!..is this vodka?..or fckin LSD?????