Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Married And Flirting Chat Forums > Practice Flirting Chat, Newbie Questions!

Practice Flirting Chat, Newbie Questions! This is where you can practice making post or using smiles. If you aren't sure how this place works then try playing with things in here. Guest can post in here to try things out.

Old 10-23-2017, 10:10 PM   #1
Awake My Soul
Sincere Smartass

Awake My Soul Is God Like Awake My Soul Is God Like Awake My Soul Is God Like Awake My Soul Is God Like Awake My Soul Is God Like Awake My Soul Is God Like Awake My Soul Is God Like Awake My Soul Is God Like Awake My Soul Is God Like Awake My Soul Is God Like Awake My Soul Is God Like
Smile Welcome New Members

We love new members here. You keep our site interesting and ever changing. We were all newbs at one time, and we remember how intimidating it can be here at first.

This thread is devoted to the new members who haven't posted yet, because some times we all need a little nudge (unless we're standing on the edge of a cliff.)

Old 10-23-2017, 10:19 PM   #2
Awake My Soul
Sincere Smartass

Awake My Soul Is God Like Awake My Soul Is God Like Awake My Soul Is God Like Awake My Soul Is God Like Awake My Soul Is God Like Awake My Soul Is God Like Awake My Soul Is God Like Awake My Soul Is God Like Awake My Soul Is God Like Awake My Soul Is God Like Awake My Soul Is God Like

GretchenM, you will forever be remembered as the one who was chosen to start this thread. No pressure or anything, but my job as site greeter is in your hands, and I really don't want to go back to being a mall cop.
Old 10-23-2017, 10:54 PM   #3
Awake My Soul
Sincere Smartass

Sparky83, thanks for joining today. I once had a dog named Sparky. He had no back legs and steel balls.
Old 10-23-2017, 11:30 PM   #4
Awake My Soul
Sincere Smartass

Alex40, you're in! Now all you have to do is post once to let these women know you're ready to chat. A good place to start is the M&F Chat Introductions thread. To know how NOT to make a good first impression, check mine out from 18 months ago.
Old 10-24-2017, 12:02 PM   #5
Awake My Soul
Sincere Smartass

kenn5555, welcome to our dysfunctional family. While you wait for your confirmation email and your account to be activated, I *think* you can join in the chatbox at the top of the site. (The chat rooms themselves don't often work, and most of us don't venture in there anymore.)
Old 10-24-2017, 12:04 PM   #6
gdgrl
Follow me

Thanked 9,594 Times in 5,572 Posts
gdgrl Is God Like gdgrl Is God Like gdgrl Is God Like gdgrl Is God Like gdgrl Is God Like gdgrl Is God Like gdgrl Is God Like gdgrl Is God Like gdgrl Is God Like gdgrl Is God Like gdgrl Is God Like

Are you handing out Smilies with every greeting?
Awake My Soul (10-24-2017)
Old 10-24-2017, 12:07 PM   #7
Awake My Soul
Sincere Smartass

Quote:
Originally Posted by gdgrl View Post
Are you handing out Smilies with every greeting?
That's the minimum I give each each new member. Almost makes you want to join again just to see what else comes in the welcome pack, doesn't it?
Old 10-24-2017, 12:11 PM   #8
Iceburn
Thread Terrorist

Thanked 25,303 Times in 20,042 Posts
Iceburn Is God Like Iceburn Is God Like Iceburn Is God Like Iceburn Is God Like Iceburn Is God Like Iceburn Is God Like Iceburn Is God Like Iceburn Is God Like Iceburn Is God Like Iceburn Is God Like Iceburn Is God Like

Is that you in your Av AMS?

If so..did you have a big paper round as a kid?
Old 10-24-2017, 11:08 PM   #9
Awake My Soul
Sincere Smartass

Mrusa78, however you found us, whatever led you to us, the ladies are sure glad you did. Just one question: "Did you win the Mr USA pageant in 1978, or is your title more recent and you were just born in '78?"
Old 10-28-2017, 03:25 PM   #10
Awake My Soul
Sincere Smartass

MaggieMae...

It's late October and I really shouldn't be such a fool.
Old 10-29-2017, 10:57 PM   #11
Awake My Soul
Sincere Smartass

sinful_beauty, we're glad you found us today. If there's two things we know around here, it's beauty, and sin.

Come join us in the threads. Once you start posting, you'll be hooked.
Old 10-30-2017, 12:41 AM   #12
Awake My Soul
Sincere Smartass

shutterbug , welcome to Married & Flirting! You seem to be getting the hang of things. Good luck here, hope you enjoy!
Old 10-30-2017, 12:48 AM   #13
shutterbug.
Flirting God
Flirting Gold Member

shutterbug. has a reputation beyond repute shutterbug. has a reputation beyond repute shutterbug. has a reputation beyond repute shutterbug. has a reputation beyond repute shutterbug. has a reputation beyond repute shutterbug. has a reputation beyond repute shutterbug. has a reputation beyond repute shutterbug. has a reputation beyond repute shutterbug. has a reputation beyond repute shutterbug. has a reputation beyond repute shutterbug. has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you for the welcome.
shutterbug. is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to shutterbug. For This Useful Post:
Awake My Soul (10-30-2017)
Old 10-30-2017, 09:40 AM   #14
Awake My Soul
Sincere Smartass

Hannah123, Glad you signed up today. I couldn't think of a better way to welcome you than to have Ray LaMontagne sing you a personal song.

https://youtu.be/608_xCYuLBg
Old 10-30-2017, 12:16 PM   #15
Awake My Soul
Sincere Smartass

Pandorabox, thanks for joining. Great name! I can't wait to see if opening you up will be a decision I'll regret

Or, do you just like those little charm bracelets?
Old 10-30-2017, 12:34 PM   #16
MisterSinister
Subpar Legend

Thanked 6,157 Times in 4,684 Posts
MisterSinister Is God Like MisterSinister Is God Like MisterSinister Is God Like MisterSinister Is God Like MisterSinister Is God Like MisterSinister Is God Like MisterSinister Is God Like MisterSinister Is God Like MisterSinister Is God Like MisterSinister Is God Like MisterSinister Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awake My Soul View Post
sinful_beauty, we're glad you found us today. If there's two things we know around here, it's beauty, and sin.

Come join us in the threads. Once you start posting, you'll be hooked.
You rang?
Awake My Soul (10-30-2017), redcat (10-31-2017)
Old 10-30-2017, 12:41 PM   #17
Awake My Soul
Sincere Smartass

She would be perfect for you, Sin.

Let's hope she comes back.
MisterSinister (10-30-2017)
Old 10-30-2017, 04:21 PM   #18
Awake My Soul
Sincere Smartass

GarethLH, welcome to our humble abode. Smart man, scouting the site out for a few days before posting your introductory thread. Not me, I jumped right in and made a fool out of myself the minute I signed up.

We're glad you're here. I hope those eight cats let you get away from the litter box long enough to post here often.
Old 10-30-2017, 07:36 PM   #19
Awake My Soul
Sincere Smartass

ChristineB, congratulations! You're our newest member.

I'll give you your prize once you post your introduction thread.
Old 10-30-2017, 07:47 PM   #20
SunnyD
Elusive Flirting Goddess

Thanked 13,863 Times in 8,531 Posts
SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like

Wow... 11 new members in 7 days? What a statistical phenomenon since we were just talking about membership not so long ago! Welcome new members
Just A Girl (10-31-2017)
Old 10-30-2017, 07:54 PM   #21
Chillaxin
Flirting God

Thanked 3,149 Times in 2,785 Posts
Chillaxin Is God Like Chillaxin Is God Like Chillaxin Is God Like Chillaxin Is God Like Chillaxin Is God Like Chillaxin Is God Like Chillaxin Is God Like Chillaxin Is God Like Chillaxin Is God Like Chillaxin Is God Like Chillaxin Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyD View Post
Wow... 11 new members in 7 days? What a statistical phenomenon since we were just talking about membership not so long ago! Welcome new members

They are all looking for me , even the men.
Chillaxin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2017, 08:02 PM   #22
SunnyD
Elusive Flirting Goddess

Thanked 13,863 Times in 8,531 Posts
SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chillaxin View Post
They are all looking for me , even the men.
Well I can't say that I blame them
Chillaxin (10-30-2017)
Old 10-31-2017, 12:10 PM   #23
Awake My Soul
Sincere Smartass

Wendy Woo, glad you signed up today. There's no way you'll find your Peter Pan unless you make your first post.

Come fly away with us. This can be your Neverland.
Old 10-31-2017, 12:19 PM   #24
flirtingenie
Silver Lady

Thanked 3,117 Times in 2,541 Posts
flirtingenie Is God Like flirtingenie Is God Like flirtingenie Is God Like flirtingenie Is God Like flirtingenie Is God Like flirtingenie Is God Like flirtingenie Is God Like flirtingenie Is God Like flirtingenie Is God Like flirtingenie Is God Like flirtingenie Is God Like

Welcome WendyWoo. Joined in have fun . Just a little Tip Word games won't get your post count up quick but they are fun to post in. The other threads will get your post count up lot faster.

Wishing every one a Happy New Year .
flirtingenie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to flirtingenie For This Useful Post:
Awake My Soul (10-31-2017)
Old 10-31-2017, 01:12 PM   #25
shutterbug.
Flirting God
Flirting Gold Member

shutterbug. has a reputation beyond repute shutterbug. has a reputation beyond repute shutterbug. has a reputation beyond repute shutterbug. has a reputation beyond repute shutterbug. has a reputation beyond repute shutterbug. has a reputation beyond repute shutterbug. has a reputation beyond repute shutterbug. has a reputation beyond repute shutterbug. has a reputation beyond repute shutterbug. has a reputation beyond repute shutterbug. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyD View Post
Thank you
shutterbug. is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to shutterbug. For This Useful Post:
SunnyD (10-31-2017)

Tags
newbie advice , tilt a windmill , weird ass door greeter

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: