Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Married And Flirting Chat Forums > Practice Flirting Chat, Newbie Questions!

Practice Flirting Chat, Newbie Questions! This is where you can practice making post or using smiles. If you aren't sure how this place works then try playing with things in here. Guest can post in here to try things out.

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 4.60 average.
Old 12-12-2016, 02:07 PM   #1176
Ivan
Flirting God

Thanked 6,563 Times in 4,012 Posts
Ivan Is God Like Ivan Is God Like Ivan Is God Like Ivan Is God Like Ivan Is God Like Ivan Is God Like Ivan Is God Like Ivan Is God Like Ivan Is God Like Ivan Is God Like Ivan Is God Like

Help! I've fallen and can't get up.
Ivan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2016, 02:13 PM   #1177
SophieC
Cake please

Thanked 4,580 Times in 2,542 Posts
SophieC Is God Like SophieC Is God Like SophieC Is God Like SophieC Is God Like SophieC Is God Like SophieC Is God Like SophieC Is God Like SophieC Is God Like SophieC Is God Like SophieC Is God Like SophieC Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking View Post
thank you
If possible what drop down boxes
I am 100% terrified on clicking any link right now
So I have been just looking in the upper drop down boxes for answers etc.
No problem, I wouldn't trust me either.

At the top of the page as I look at it there is a link labelled - as you might imagine - FAQ. Everything you need to know is in there. Probably.

Just keep posting in the threads, the more you post the more access you will gain. I think its 150 posts means your wall will open up and folk can leave you public messages there. When you get to 500 posts you will be able to private message if you choose too. And I think more threads open up too.

So the more you post the more becomes available, plus you'll get to know folk. Only think worth mentioning is you can't just post "yup" for example and do that lots of times to up your post count. Our lovely mods will nip that in bud. And also there is a forum - think its funzone - that doesn't count towards your posts. But I'm sure all of this is in the FAQs. Sorry to ramble.
Old 12-12-2016, 02:14 PM   #1178
SophieC
Cake please

SophieC Is God Like SophieC Is God Like SophieC Is God Like SophieC Is God Like SophieC Is God Like SophieC Is God Like SophieC Is God Like SophieC Is God Like SophieC Is God Like SophieC Is God Like SophieC Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivan View Post
But you're well enough to use punctuation... Is it at least comfy?
Ivan (12-13-2016)
Old 12-12-2016, 02:17 PM   #1179
wrecking
Married And Flirting

wrecking has a reputation beyond repute wrecking has a reputation beyond repute wrecking has a reputation beyond repute wrecking has a reputation beyond repute wrecking has a reputation beyond repute wrecking has a reputation beyond repute wrecking has a reputation beyond repute wrecking has a reputation beyond repute wrecking has a reputation beyond repute wrecking has a reputation beyond repute wrecking has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SophieC View Post
No problem, I wouldn't trust me either.

At the top of the page as I look at it there is a link labelled - as you might imagine - FAQ. Everything you need to know is in there. Probably.

Just keep posting in the threads, the more you post the more access you will gain. I think its 150 posts means your wall will open up and folk can leave you public messages there. When you get to 500 posts you will be able to private message if you choose too. And I think more threads open up too.

So the more you post the more becomes available, plus you'll get to know folk. Only think worth mentioning is you can't just post "yup" for example and do that lots of times to up your post count. Our lovely mods will nip that in bud. And also there is a forum - think its funzone - that doesn't count towards your posts. But I'm sure all of this is in the FAQs. Sorry to ramble.

Thanks - and not that I don't trust you -- but I really don't trust pop ups or UL addresses that could lead me to a place I don't want to be -- Heck I am still trying to figure out if everyone here is above 18 years old - -an that Ashley Madison banner (well freaks me out)
wrecking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2016, 02:21 PM   #1180
SophieC
Cake please

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking View Post
Thanks - and not that I don't trust you -- but I really don't trust pop ups or UL addresses that could lead me to a place I don't want to be -- Heck I am still trying to figure out if everyone here is above 18 years old - -an that Ashley Madison banner (well freaks me out)
I was joking, don't worry. You're entirely sensible to be careful.
Old 04-03-2017, 01:03 PM   #1181
St. Jimmy
Come over here

St. Jimmy Is God Like St. Jimmy Is God Like St. Jimmy Is God Like St. Jimmy Is God Like St. Jimmy Is God Like St. Jimmy Is God Like St. Jimmy Is God Like St. Jimmy Is God Like St. Jimmy Is God Like St. Jimmy Is God Like St. Jimmy Is God Like

I'm just checking out if the auto-signature looks right.
St. Jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2017, 01:39 PM   #1182
.Cotties
Flirting Guest
I Love It Here

Thanked 5,684 Times in 4,376 Posts
.Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like

nice tits
.Cotties is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2017, 06:24 PM   #1183
Apparition
deus ex machina

Thanked 8,718 Times in 6,691 Posts
Apparition Is God Like Apparition Is God Like Apparition Is God Like Apparition Is God Like Apparition Is God Like Apparition Is God Like Apparition Is God Like Apparition Is God Like Apparition Is God Like Apparition Is God Like Apparition Is God Like

This thread..seriously wasn't enough to prepare me for this site.
gabrielle22 (04-07-2017)
Old 04-07-2017, 07:28 PM   #1184
.Cotties
Flirting Guest
I Love It Here

.Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like

I can grovel ladies...

practice makes perfect they say
Old 04-07-2017, 07:32 PM   #1185
gabrielle22
Coniglio Fero'c'e

Thanked 16,356 Times in 11,670 Posts
gabrielle22 Is God Like gabrielle22 Is God Like gabrielle22 Is God Like gabrielle22 Is God Like gabrielle22 Is God Like gabrielle22 Is God Like gabrielle22 Is God Like gabrielle22 Is God Like gabrielle22 Is God Like gabrielle22 Is God Like gabrielle22 Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apparition View Post
This thread..seriously wasn't enough to prepare me for this site.
How does one even look for this thread when clueless?

Though when I was new I stumbled into the chat room ok. On truth or dare night no less
gabrielle22 is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to gabrielle22 For This Useful Post:
Apparition (04-07-2017)
Old 04-07-2017, 07:33 PM   #1186
gabrielle22
Coniglio Fero'c'e

gabrielle22 Is God Like gabrielle22 Is God Like gabrielle22 Is God Like gabrielle22 Is God Like gabrielle22 Is God Like gabrielle22 Is God Like gabrielle22 Is God Like gabrielle22 Is God Like gabrielle22 Is God Like gabrielle22 Is God Like gabrielle22 Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cotties View Post
I can grovel ladies...

practice makes perfect they say
Hey look, there's Jill!

*watches cotties whiplash ensue *
Old 04-07-2017, 07:50 PM   #1187
.Cotties
Flirting Guest
I Love It Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabrielle22 View Post
Hey look, there's Jill!

*watches cotties whiplash ensue *
I was hey watcha doing hunnybunny. I know what I did wrong..sorry..sincere n stuff..you know
[no friggin idea and too many places to start looking]

she said..hey ..nothings wrong

I was like cool..

then she logged out

whats that mean again? I suck at some things..don't know why
Old 04-07-2017, 07:56 PM   #1188
gabrielle22
Coniglio Fero'c'e

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cotties View Post
I was hey watcha doing hunnybunny. I know what I did wrong..sorry..sincere n stuff..you know
[no friggin idea and too many places to start looking]

she said..hey ..nothings wrong

I was like cool..

then she logged out

whats that mean again? I suck at some things..don't know why
She'll be back. Even if it's just to roast your nuts.

She could just be out being awesome, yanno. That sounds like Jill.
Old 04-07-2017, 08:22 PM   #1189
.Cotties
Flirting Guest
I Love It Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabrielle22 View Post
She'll be back. Even if it's just to roast your nuts.

She could just be out being awesome, yanno. That sounds like Jill.
she goes out in a gang. like the real thing..all gussied up n stuff...she has to get cabs home she gets so liquored up.

they look like really expensive call girls..8 of them..octopussies...vulgar right..

and I get in trouble for the hooker comment...I mean they look fine. thats a hell of a compliment I thought..think

don't tell her I said she drinks sometimes
Old 04-07-2017, 08:23 PM   #1190
dixiechik
Can you see me now?

Thanked 9,199 Times in 5,912 Posts
dixiechik Is God Like dixiechik Is God Like dixiechik Is God Like dixiechik Is God Like dixiechik Is God Like dixiechik Is God Like dixiechik Is God Like dixiechik Is God Like dixiechik Is God Like dixiechik Is God Like dixiechik Is God Like

I'm never sure when I post here

If I offend you cry me a river, I'll bring snacks and a raft. I will literally float down your tears while munching on chips and working on my tan.
dixiechik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2017, 08:24 PM   #1191
.Cotties
Flirting Guest
I Love It Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by dixiechik View Post
I'm never sure when I post here
does your vee jay jay have a number on it too
Old 04-08-2017, 12:18 AM   #1192
Ivan
Flirting God

Thanked 6,563 Times in 4,012 Posts
Ivan Is God Like Ivan Is God Like Ivan Is God Like Ivan Is God Like Ivan Is God Like Ivan Is God Like Ivan Is God Like Ivan Is God Like Ivan Is God Like Ivan Is God Like Ivan Is God Like

Hot guy looking for some action.

PM me for dick pics.
Ivan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2017, 08:12 PM   #1193
SoCal guy
Flirting God

Thanked 2,701 Times in 2,418 Posts
SoCal guy Is God Like SoCal guy Is God Like SoCal guy Is God Like SoCal guy Is God Like SoCal guy Is God Like SoCal guy Is God Like SoCal guy Is God Like SoCal guy Is God Like SoCal guy Is God Like SoCal guy Is God Like SoCal guy Is God Like

I've posted every other thread. Think I'll just practice doing it right, now.
SoCal guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2018, 11:32 PM   #1194
MissBliss
Married And Flirting

MissBliss has a reputation beyond repute MissBliss has a reputation beyond repute MissBliss has a reputation beyond repute MissBliss has a reputation beyond repute MissBliss has a reputation beyond repute MissBliss has a reputation beyond repute MissBliss has a reputation beyond repute MissBliss has a reputation beyond repute MissBliss has a reputation beyond repute MissBliss has a reputation beyond repute MissBliss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCal guy View Post
I've posted every other thread. Think I'll just practice doing it right, now.
Same here...kind of clueless about this
Old 01-29-2018, 11:35 PM   #1195
MissBliss
Married And Flirting

MissBliss has a reputation beyond repute MissBliss has a reputation beyond repute MissBliss has a reputation beyond repute MissBliss has a reputation beyond repute MissBliss has a reputation beyond repute MissBliss has a reputation beyond repute MissBliss has a reputation beyond repute MissBliss has a reputation beyond repute MissBliss has a reputation beyond repute MissBliss has a reputation beyond repute MissBliss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Old 01-29-2018, 11:36 PM   #1196
MissBliss
Married And Flirting

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheech View Post
hi redcat ,trying to get the hang of this,im more of a graphic guy
Graphic? How so?
Old 01-29-2018, 11:38 PM   #1197
OneFineDay
East of the Big Pond

Thanked 2,102 Times in 1,835 Posts
OneFineDay Is God Like OneFineDay Is God Like OneFineDay Is God Like OneFineDay Is God Like OneFineDay Is God Like OneFineDay Is God Like OneFineDay Is God Like OneFineDay Is God Like OneFineDay Is God Like OneFineDay Is God Like OneFineDay Is God Like

Quote:
Hot guy looking for some action.

PM me for dick pics.
Hey why has it taken me so long to find your kind offer ...
OneFineDay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2018, 01:08 AM   #1198
Becs1
Flirting God

Becs1 Is God Like Becs1 Is God Like Becs1 Is God Like Becs1 Is God Like Becs1 Is God Like Becs1 Is God Like Becs1 Is God Like Becs1 Is God Like Becs1 Is God Like Becs1 Is God Like Becs1 Is God Like

Good morning from London. It’s dark outside but ready for whatever the day throws my way. Work beckons but it’s great fun to have this site with me. I feel like a naughty school girl checking my phone!!!
Becs1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2018, 05:08 AM   #1199
1Hunter
Flirting God

Thanked 1,372 Times in 1,169 Posts
1Hunter Is God Like 1Hunter Is God Like 1Hunter Is God Like 1Hunter Is God Like 1Hunter Is God Like 1Hunter Is God Like 1Hunter Is God Like 1Hunter Is God Like 1Hunter Is God Like 1Hunter Is God Like 1Hunter Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Becs1 View Post
Good morning from London. Itís dark outside but ready for whatever the day throws my way. Work beckons but itís great fun to have this site with me. I feel like a naughty school girl checking my phone!!!
Do you know what kind of picture is now stuck in my head .. lol
It's good to see you posting in different threads
1Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2018, 10:45 AM   #1200
Becs1
Flirting God

Becs1 Is God Like Becs1 Is God Like Becs1 Is God Like Becs1 Is God Like Becs1 Is God Like Becs1 Is God Like Becs1 Is God Like Becs1 Is God Like Becs1 Is God Like Becs1 Is God Like Becs1 Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Hunter View Post
Do you know what kind of picture is now stuck in my head .. lol
It's good to see you posting in different threads
Yes. I know I need to spread the posting. I e definitely not been concentrating on work today. Bad! X
Becs1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: