Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Married And Flirting Chat Forums > Jokes, Stories & Games

Jokes, Stories & Games Have a good joke to tell or a story to share. How about a game to play, Post it here and share it with us.

Old 06-02-2018, 12:00 PM   #5701
Cristal
Rex's TROUBLE

Thanked 2,829 Times in 2,224 Posts
Cristal Is God Like Cristal Is God Like Cristal Is God Like Cristal Is God Like Cristal Is God Like Cristal Is God Like Cristal Is God Like Cristal Is God Like Cristal Is God Like Cristal Is God Like Cristal Is God Like

Dear M , yes I saw your post about “ loving Me “
Please stop you’ve already broken my heart . Let me keep what little self respect I have left.
Sincerely, it hurts to breathe
Becs1 (06-02-2018)
Old 06-02-2018, 08:00 PM   #5702
JerseyGirl
(。♥‿♥。)

Thanked 18,677 Times in 14,504 Posts
JerseyGirl Is God Like JerseyGirl Is God Like JerseyGirl Is God Like JerseyGirl Is God Like JerseyGirl Is God Like JerseyGirl Is God Like JerseyGirl Is God Like JerseyGirl Is God Like JerseyGirl Is God Like JerseyGirl Is God Like JerseyGirl Is God Like

Dear...
....you are off by a few years
Sincerely ..JG
JerseyGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2018, 09:00 PM   #5703
FeistyAngel
Halos are overrated 😈

Thanked 4,006 Times in 2,575 Posts
FeistyAngel Is God Like FeistyAngel Is God Like FeistyAngel Is God Like FeistyAngel Is God Like FeistyAngel Is God Like FeistyAngel Is God Like FeistyAngel Is God Like FeistyAngel Is God Like FeistyAngel Is God Like FeistyAngel Is God Like FeistyAngel Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseyGirl View Post
Dear...
....you are off by a few years
Sincerely ..JG
Only by 27... or so
I always hated math!
Old 06-02-2018, 09:45 PM   #5704
JerseyGirl
(。♥‿♥。)

Thanked 18,677 Times in 14,504 Posts
JerseyGirl Is God Like JerseyGirl Is God Like JerseyGirl Is God Like JerseyGirl Is God Like JerseyGirl Is God Like JerseyGirl Is God Like JerseyGirl Is God Like JerseyGirl Is God Like JerseyGirl Is God Like JerseyGirl Is God Like JerseyGirl Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeistyAngel View Post
Only by 27... or so
I always hated math!

your math is correct ...you get an A+...now go put on your plaid skirt white blouse , white knee high socks and black heels
JerseyGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to JerseyGirl For This Useful Post:
FeistyAngel (06-02-2018)
Old 06-02-2018, 10:10 PM   #5705
Duke James Bond Jones
Flirting God

Thanked 1,076 Times in 840 Posts
Duke James Bond Jones Is God Like Duke James Bond Jones Is God Like Duke James Bond Jones Is God Like Duke James Bond Jones Is God Like Duke James Bond Jones Is God Like Duke James Bond Jones Is God Like Duke James Bond Jones Is God Like Duke James Bond Jones Is God Like Duke James Bond Jones Is God Like Duke James Bond Jones Is God Like Duke James Bond Jones Is God Like

Dear New School DJ,

Remember when you used to talk to chicks face to face? Now it’s behind a computer on a Saturday night...what the hell happened?

Sincerely,

Old School DJ
Duke James Bond Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Duke James Bond Jones For This Useful Post:
Becs1 (06-02-2018), Cristal (06-02-2018), St. Jimmy (06-03-2018)
Old 06-02-2018, 10:14 PM   #5706
Becs1
Flirting God

Becs1 Is God Like Becs1 Is God Like Becs1 Is God Like Becs1 Is God Like Becs1 Is God Like Becs1 Is God Like Becs1 Is God Like Becs1 Is God Like Becs1 Is God Like Becs1 Is God Like Becs1 Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke James Bond Jones View Post
Dear New School DJ,

Remember when you used to talk to chicks face to face? Now itís behind a computer on a Saturday night...what the hell happened?

Sincerely,

Old School DJ
I think itís called marriage!! Xxxx
Becs1 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Becs1 For This Useful Post:
Duke James Bond Jones (06-02-2018)
Old 06-02-2018, 10:34 PM   #5707
Duke James Bond Jones
Flirting God

Duke James Bond Jones Is God Like Duke James Bond Jones Is God Like Duke James Bond Jones Is God Like Duke James Bond Jones Is God Like Duke James Bond Jones Is God Like Duke James Bond Jones Is God Like Duke James Bond Jones Is God Like Duke James Bond Jones Is God Like Duke James Bond Jones Is God Like Duke James Bond Jones Is God Like Duke James Bond Jones Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Becs1 View Post
I think it’s called marriage!! Xxxx
Dear Marriage,

Why do you ruin happiness?

Sincerely,

Too scared to say...I might get in trouble with you know who...
The Following User Says Thank You to Duke James Bond Jones For This Useful Post:
Becs1 (06-03-2018)
Old 06-02-2018, 10:39 PM   #5708
Lyric~*
Flirting God

Thanked 9,331 Times in 6,838 Posts
Lyric~* Is God Like Lyric~* Is God Like Lyric~* Is God Like Lyric~* Is God Like Lyric~* Is God Like Lyric~* Is God Like Lyric~* Is God Like Lyric~* Is God Like Lyric~* Is God Like Lyric~* Is God Like Lyric~* Is God Like

Quote:
Dear Marriage,

Why do you ruin happiness?

Sincerely,

Too scared to say...I might get in trouble with you know who...
DJ, it could be worse. You could be with the rest of the miserable couples at the mall on a Saturday night. They all look sad and bored out of their gourds. I was reminded why I hate the mall as an adult.
Lyric~* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2018, 10:56 PM   #5709
Duke James Bond Jones
Flirting God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyric~* View Post
DJ, it could be worse. You could be with the rest of the miserable couples at the mall on a Saturday night. They all look sad and bored out of their gourds. I was reminded why I hate the mall as an adult.
You are absolutely right...right now I have nothing to complain about.

Thanks....again!
Old 06-02-2018, 11:48 PM   #5710
Lyric~*
Flirting God

Lyric~* Is God Like Lyric~* Is God Like Lyric~* Is God Like Lyric~* Is God Like Lyric~* Is God Like Lyric~* Is God Like Lyric~* Is God Like Lyric~* Is God Like Lyric~* Is God Like Lyric~* Is God Like Lyric~* Is God Like

Quote:
You are absolutely right...right now I have nothing to complain about.

Thanks....again!
If you really wanted to be out there...you would be. Where thereís a will..thereís DJ!
The Following User Says Thank You to Lyric~* For This Useful Post:
Duke James Bond Jones (06-02-2018)
Old 06-03-2018, 12:33 AM   #5711
St. Jimmy
Come over here

St. Jimmy Is God Like St. Jimmy Is God Like St. Jimmy Is God Like St. Jimmy Is God Like St. Jimmy Is God Like St. Jimmy Is God Like St. Jimmy Is God Like St. Jimmy Is God Like St. Jimmy Is God Like St. Jimmy Is God Like St. Jimmy Is God Like

Quote:
Dear New School DJ,

Remember when you used to talk to chicks face to face? Now itís behind a computer on a Saturday night...what the hell happened?

Sincerely,

Old School DJ
You got married. Thatís what happened.
St. Jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2018, 08:37 AM   #5712
Lyric~*
Flirting God

Dear Ballsy One:

Saw your post last night. I’m not even mad. If you’re trying to start shit...it isn’t happening.

You both have great taste in music. I’ll give you that much.

Not going to throw dirt and without being spiteful, belligerent and irate....I’ll just say that this better be the extent of your stunts. Remember...I know all about you too and you know my temperament can go from meek and mild kitten to ferocious tiger just like that. Don’t fuck with me unless you want to get fucked back. Same bitch here....just a couple years time difference. Don’t flip the switch.

Only one of us has lost sleep here (me)—let’s get that straight. Our relationshit taught me how to take care of myself all the more. Thank you for that. As I’ve said...I depend on no one but myself. Everyone else just enhances and adds value to my life...as I hopefully do to theirs. (To be fair...it wasn’t all bad. There’s some good sprinkled in there too.)

Now, if you’re done playing the victim, jabbing me in the threads and am ready to stash the ego, then by all means feel free to be cool and engage. Maybe you and my man can share music play lists.

And yes, I’m better than ever and am being well taken care of these days. Hope the same for you with all that you have going on there.

P.s. Remember love should not be so hard. Carry the lessons forward as I am doing the same.

Sincerely,

The one you used to know

Last edited by Lyric~*; 06-25-2018 at 08:41 AM.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lyric~* For This Useful Post:
Duke James Bond Jones (06-25-2018), leggy (06-25-2018), sexysaber82 (06-25-2018), Violetsrblue (06-25-2018)
Old 06-25-2018, 08:40 AM   #5713
Arcon
Everything I do

Thanked 1,703 Times in 1,475 Posts
Arcon Is God Like Arcon Is God Like Arcon Is God Like Arcon Is God Like Arcon Is God Like Arcon Is God Like Arcon Is God Like Arcon Is God Like Arcon Is God Like Arcon Is God Like Arcon Is God Like

Dear Lyric

You tell em Girl

Sincerly
Duke James Bond Jones (06-25-2018), Lyric~* (06-25-2018)
Old 06-25-2018, 08:45 AM   #5714
Lyric~*
Flirting God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcon View Post
Dear Lyric

You tell em Girl

Sincerly
Dear Arcon,

Thanks for becoming an even better friend on here. Genie and I adore ya. DJ has a soft spot for you too. He told me so.

With <3,

Just me
The Following User Says Thank You to Lyric~* For This Useful Post:
Arcon (06-25-2018)
Old 06-25-2018, 08:53 AM   #5715
Arcon
Everything I do

Arcon Is God Like Arcon Is God Like Arcon Is God Like Arcon Is God Like Arcon Is God Like Arcon Is God Like Arcon Is God Like Arcon Is God Like Arcon Is God Like Arcon Is God Like Arcon Is God Like

Quote:
Dear Arcon,

Thanks for becoming an even better friend on here. Genie and I adore ya. DJ has a soft spot for you too. He told me so.

With <3,

Just me
Dear Lyric,

I like you all too. Now who is this a$$hole. I'll but an arrow up his arse

Sincerely
Lyric~* (06-25-2018)
Old 06-25-2018, 09:22 AM   #5716
flirtingenie
Silver Hair Lady

Thanked 3,708 Times in 3,012 Posts
flirtingenie Is God Like flirtingenie Is God Like flirtingenie Is God Like flirtingenie Is God Like flirtingenie Is God Like flirtingenie Is God Like flirtingenie Is God Like flirtingenie Is God Like flirtingenie Is God Like flirtingenie Is God Like flirtingenie Is God Like

Dear Arcon,

Thanks for protecting Lyric with your bow and arrow.

You are a very sweet and loving.

xoxoxox

Genie.
Old 06-25-2018, 09:24 AM   #5717
Arcon
Everything I do

Dear Genie

Thank you. I shall protect you also...and it will only cost you a kiss

Sincerely
Old 06-25-2018, 09:49 AM   #5718
leggy
Sa... Mooch!

Thanked 4,181 Times in 3,254 Posts
leggy Is God Like leggy Is God Like leggy Is God Like leggy Is God Like leggy Is God Like leggy Is God Like leggy Is God Like leggy Is God Like leggy Is God Like leggy Is God Like leggy Is God Like

Dear Hop
If you don't want da crazy be sure that aren't engaged in the crazymaking youself..
Sincerely Legolicious..
Old 06-25-2018, 10:00 AM   #5719
flirtingenie
Silver Hair Lady

flirtingenie Is God Like flirtingenie Is God Like flirtingenie Is God Like flirtingenie Is God Like flirtingenie Is God Like flirtingenie Is God Like flirtingenie Is God Like flirtingenie Is God Like flirtingenie Is God Like flirtingenie Is God Like flirtingenie Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcon View Post
Dear Genie

Thank you. I shall protect you also...and it will only cost you a kiss

Sincerely

Your very welcome and here is your ,

Sincerely
Old 06-25-2018, 11:40 AM   #5720
Duke James Bond Jones
Flirting God

Quote:
Dear Arcon,

With <3,

Just me
Dear Arcon,

Donít believe everything you read.

Sincerely,

DJ

P.S.

But thank you tho.
The Following User Says Thank You to Duke James Bond Jones For This Useful Post:
flirtingenie (06-25-2018)
Old 06-25-2018, 11:48 AM   #5721
LucasR
Important Stuff Here

Thanked 3,492 Times in 2,480 Posts
LucasR Is God Like LucasR Is God Like LucasR Is God Like LucasR Is God Like LucasR Is God Like LucasR Is God Like LucasR Is God Like LucasR Is God Like LucasR Is God Like LucasR Is God Like LucasR Is God Like

Dear Penis:

Thank you for still working properly. Here's to many more years.

Sincerely
Me
LucasR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2018, 11:49 AM   #5722
leggy
Sa... Mooch!

Thanked 4,181 Times in 3,254 Posts
leggy Is God Like leggy Is God Like leggy Is God Like leggy Is God Like leggy Is God Like leggy Is God Like leggy Is God Like leggy Is God Like leggy Is God Like leggy Is God Like leggy Is God Like

Dear nosey neighbors..

Maybe you don't know the story cause it isntttt any of your biznazz but continue to make up whatevah you feel fits da bill..
forgot to say .. love ya Legs..
Old 06-25-2018, 11:56 AM   #5723
flirtingenie
Silver Hair Lady

Dear Feet and legs

Wish you would give me a break this week and not hurts so bad

so I can move container and heavy box from one room to the other

with out sharp pain shooting down my legs in to my feet.

Sincerely the owner of the legs.
Old 06-25-2018, 12:12 PM   #5724
Duke James Bond Jones
Flirting God

Dear lil man,

Heed my girl’s words...they’ll be much better than what you’ll read from me. You’ve been begging for me to respond to you...well congrats, you did it! I was gonna hit you up and reply back on the thread with this:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0ePQKD9iBfU

True story.

But I changed my mind and wanted to say this instead.

I am not the one to fuck with. You burn me or Lyric on these threads and I’ll blow that shit up right back. I am a shit talker so this comes easy to me.

Let’s just move forward...you can keep fucking a bunch of young hot chicks on tumblr like you say you do and i’ll keep doing what I’m doing.

Don’t lose your pride and self-respect too out of all of this...no relationship is worth that.

Sincerely,

The bigger man

Last edited by Duke James Bond Jones; 06-25-2018 at 12:22 PM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Duke James Bond Jones For This Useful Post:
Cristal (06-25-2018), Lyric~* (06-25-2018), sexysaber82 (06-26-2018)
Old 06-25-2018, 12:56 PM   #5725
Chillaxin
Flirting God

Thanked 3,160 Times in 2,796 Posts
Chillaxin Is God Like Chillaxin Is God Like Chillaxin Is God Like Chillaxin Is God Like Chillaxin Is God Like Chillaxin Is God Like Chillaxin Is God Like Chillaxin Is God Like Chillaxin Is God Like Chillaxin Is God Like Chillaxin Is God Like

Dear to whom it may concern,

I completely apologize. All I will say is that it was meant to be an absolute compliment misunderstood and/or presented incorrectly (as always with me)
I will not even acknowledge anything else thrown out. Again, I am sorry.

Sincerely,
Leaving well enough alone
Chillaxin is offline   Reply With Quote