Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Married And Flirting Chat Forums > Married And Flirting

Married And Flirting Are You A Flirt? Do you enjoy flirting? Let the flirt in you come out here!

Old 08-30-2006, 06:24 PM   #1
Penny
Proprietor

Thanked 1,616 Times in 657 Posts
Penny has disabled reputation
Question What Do You Find Sexy?

What do you see, do or think about that you think is sexy?
Penny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2006, 06:26 PM   #2
matt1426
Super Duper Flirt

matt1426 has a reputation beyond repute matt1426 has a reputation beyond repute matt1426 has a reputation beyond repute matt1426 has a reputation beyond repute matt1426 has a reputation beyond repute matt1426 has a reputation beyond repute matt1426 has a reputation beyond repute matt1426 has a reputation beyond repute matt1426 has a reputation beyond repute matt1426 has a reputation beyond repute matt1426 has a reputation beyond repute

I think a woman who is confident, a little sassy and a lot flirty is pretty darn sexy, ohh and a bikini is pretty sexy as well
matt1426 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2006, 06:42 PM   #3
Itshardon-theroad
you are freaking me out!

Itshardon-theroad Is God Like Itshardon-theroad Is God Like Itshardon-theroad Is God Like Itshardon-theroad Is God Like Itshardon-theroad Is God Like Itshardon-theroad Is God Like Itshardon-theroad Is God Like Itshardon-theroad Is God Like Itshardon-theroad Is God Like Itshardon-theroad Is God Like Itshardon-theroad Is God Like

I have this thing for the back of a woman's neck, especially one with long hair who has it pulled up into a pony tail. Very sexy.
Itshardon-theroad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2006, 06:55 PM   #4
haggisbasher
Flirting God

haggisbasher Is God Like haggisbasher Is God Like haggisbasher Is God Like haggisbasher Is God Like haggisbasher Is God Like haggisbasher Is God Like haggisbasher Is God Like haggisbasher Is God Like haggisbasher Is God Like haggisbasher Is God Like haggisbasher Is God Like

What do i find sexy...

...if i close me eyes for a second all sorts come to mind !

when she drives past me and smiles or waves, what is she really thinking. if we meet, i wonder what she is wearing underneath, do i ever turn her on to the same extent that she drives me wild ! when i haven't seen her for a few days i wonder what she's been doing, i wonder how she looks, her smell, is her hair up or down, if she's been drinking the night before then she always wears her glasses the next morning - i find all these things sexy.
haggisbasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2006, 07:46 PM   #5
hoss
Flirting God

hoss Is God Like hoss Is God Like hoss Is God Like hoss Is God Like hoss Is God Like hoss Is God Like hoss Is God Like hoss Is God Like hoss Is God Like hoss Is God Like hoss Is God Like

lingere...fishnet stockings,garter belts,frilly panties...
also a nice ass in short shorts...
Old 08-30-2006, 08:20 PM   #6
MCat
Flirting Goddess

Thanked 1,264 Times in 824 Posts
MCat has disabled reputation

A man with a nice smile, kind eyes and a good heart cause my heart to flip flop.

Of course a nice ass and a car that runs doesn't hurt
MCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2006, 08:35 PM   #7
Sandy
Flirting Goddess

Sandy has a reputation beyond repute Sandy has a reputation beyond repute Sandy has a reputation beyond repute Sandy has a reputation beyond repute Sandy has a reputation beyond repute Sandy has a reputation beyond repute Sandy has a reputation beyond repute Sandy has a reputation beyond repute Sandy has a reputation beyond repute Sandy has a reputation beyond repute Sandy has a reputation beyond repute

a nice ass, and that come hither look they get when their horny
Sandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2006, 09:53 PM   #8
Penny
Proprietor

Thanked 1,616 Times in 657 Posts
Penny has disabled reputation

Im probably wierd but I find two women kissing eachother so sexy I get weak kneed
Penny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2006, 10:01 PM   #9
Itshardon-theroad
you are freaking me out!

Itshardon-theroad Is God Like Itshardon-theroad Is God Like Itshardon-theroad Is God Like Itshardon-theroad Is God Like Itshardon-theroad Is God Like Itshardon-theroad Is God Like Itshardon-theroad Is God Like Itshardon-theroad Is God Like Itshardon-theroad Is God Like Itshardon-theroad Is God Like Itshardon-theroad Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penny
Im probably wierd but I find two women kissing eachother so sexy I get weak kneed
How often do you find yourself in that weakened situation? That is something I enjoy thoroughly as well, but hearing it come from you is especially sexy.
Old 08-30-2006, 11:28 PM   #10
MCat
Flirting Goddess

Quote:
I would have thought I would be very weirded out by that...but Hank found some video clips and I really didn't mind watching it....it was titillating
Old 08-30-2006, 11:38 PM   #11
Itshardon-theroad
you are freaking me out!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MCat
I would have thought I would be very weirded out by that...but Hank found some video clips and I really didn't mind watching it....it was titillating
Now I'm having real problems. You and Penny both find this exciting. So when are you getting together and am I invited?
Old 08-30-2006, 11:47 PM   #12
MCat
Flirting Goddess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itshardon-theroad
Now I'm having real problems. You and Penny both find this exciting. So when are you getting together and am I invited?
I would be watching with you....Penny would have to get Beaver or Jazzy to help her out. Don't think I could actually participate.
Old 08-30-2006, 11:49 PM   #13
Itshardon-theroad
you are freaking me out!

Quote:
I would be watching with you....Penny would have to get Beaver or Jazzy to help her out. Don't think I could actually participate.
Would we just be watching? Or would you be so turned on, you would need some relief?
Old 08-30-2006, 11:51 PM   #14
MCat
Flirting Goddess

Quote:
Would we just be watching? Or would you be so turned on, you would need some relief?
Hmmmm, I would probably need relief.... a couple times.
Old 08-30-2006, 11:54 PM   #15
Itshardon-theroad
you are freaking me out!

Quote:
Hmmmm, I would probably need relief.... a couple times.
I could definitely provide assistance in that area. Goodness knows I wouldn't want you to explode watching two hot women kiss each other.
Old 08-30-2006, 11:58 PM   #16
cherokeered
this space for rent
I Love It Here

cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like

A man with confidence and a sense of adventure.....

Cherokee...a wild adventure...are ya game?
cherokeered is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2006, 12:20 AM   #17
Itshardon-theroad
you are freaking me out!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherokeered
A man with confidence and a sense of adventure.....

Cherokee...a wild adventure...are ya game?
We need to go camping in the North Georgia mountains together. You are exactly the kind of adventure I need right now. You, me, tent, campfire.
Old 08-31-2006, 12:24 AM   #18
.Cotties
Flirting Guest
I Love It Here

Thanked 5,684 Times in 4,376 Posts
.Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like

for myself and my wife...two women making love bores me to tears...two women being lustful...now thats a different story..
Quote:
.Cotties is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2006, 03:10 AM   #19
PlayfulMale69
Flirting God

PlayfulMale69 Is God Like PlayfulMale69 Is God Like PlayfulMale69 Is God Like PlayfulMale69 Is God Like PlayfulMale69 Is God Like PlayfulMale69 Is God Like PlayfulMale69 Is God Like PlayfulMale69 Is God Like PlayfulMale69 Is God Like PlayfulMale69 Is God Like PlayfulMale69 Is God Like

Quote:
Oh, I love it too. There is nothing more sensual and hot than 2 women kissing and touching each other softly. Makes me weak kneed and strong boned!
PlayfulMale69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2006, 03:15 AM   #20
Good to Find (M)
Super Flirt

Good to Find (M) has a reputation beyond repute Good to Find (M) has a reputation beyond repute Good to Find (M) has a reputation beyond repute Good to Find (M) has a reputation beyond repute Good to Find (M) has a reputation beyond repute Good to Find (M) has a reputation beyond repute Good to Find (M) has a reputation beyond repute Good to Find (M) has a reputation beyond repute Good to Find (M) has a reputation beyond repute Good to Find (M) has a reputation beyond repute Good to Find (M) has a reputation beyond repute

Hey, it's the brain!
Good to Find (M) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2006, 03:15 AM   #21
cherokeered
this space for rent
I Love It Here

cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like

Quote:
We need to go camping in the North Georgia mountains together. You are exactly the kind of adventure I need right now. You, me, tent, campfire.

Ya wanna take me camping huh? Into the wild...under the stars...you, me...and nature....mmmm....
cherokeered is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2006, 03:16 AM   #22
Jy
Retired
I Love It Here

Jy Is God Like Jy Is God Like Jy Is God Like Jy Is God Like Jy Is God Like Jy Is God Like Jy Is God Like Jy Is God Like Jy Is God Like Jy Is God Like Jy Is God Like

I don't think you're weird at all, Penny! I'd be happy to help you get weak-kneed! Just say the word!
Quote:
Jy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2006, 03:18 AM   #23
Jy
Retired
I Love It Here

Jy Is God Like Jy Is God Like Jy Is God Like Jy Is God Like Jy Is God Like Jy Is God Like Jy Is God Like Jy Is God Like Jy Is God Like Jy Is God Like Jy Is God Like

As I told Penny, I'd be more than happy to demonstrate! If WB was there with Penny, I'd be in heaven!

...I need to head to the fantasy thread now, and then the masturbating thread, then more than likely the good night thread, so I'll say good night now...
Quote:
Jy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2006, 05:08 AM   #24
Norfolkdave
I'm Being Punished

Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzy
As I told Penny, I'd be more than happy to demonstrate! If WB was there with Penny, I'd be in heaven!

...I need to head to the fantasy thread now, and then the masturbating thread, then more than likely the good night thread, so I'll say good night now...
Hey we are all waiting, call this the demostrating thread
Norfolkdave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2006, 10:27 AM   #25
Willy S
conferring

Willy S has a reputation beyond repute Willy S has a reputation beyond repute Willy S has a reputation beyond repute Willy S has a reputation beyond repute Willy S has a reputation beyond repute Willy S has a reputation beyond repute Willy S has a reputation beyond repute Willy S has a reputation beyond repute Willy S has a reputation beyond repute Willy S has a reputation beyond repute Willy S has a reputation beyond repute

playfulness
Willy S is offline   Reply With Quote