Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Married And Flirting Chat Forums > Jokes, Stories & Games

Jokes, Stories & Games Have a good joke to tell or a story to share. How about a game to play, Post it here and share it with us.

Old 01-26-2008, 11:42 AM   #1
Jelly
Bite Me

Thanked 9,390 Times in 5,144 Posts
Jelly Is God Like Jelly Is God Like Jelly Is God Like Jelly Is God Like Jelly Is God Like Jelly Is God Like Jelly Is God Like Jelly Is God Like Jelly Is God Like Jelly Is God Like Jelly Is God Like
Default *Age Activated Attention Deficit Disorder*

Recently, I was diagnosed with A.A.A.D.D.
(Age Activated Attention Deficit Disorder)

And I know I'm not the only one!!! So share your stories please!

This is how it manifests:

I decide to water my garden.
As I turn on the hose in the driveway, I look over at my car and decide it needs washing.
As I start toward the garage, I notice mail on the porch table that I brought up from the mail box earlier.
I decide to go through the mail before I wash the car.
I lay my car keys on the table, put the junk mail in the garbage can under the table, and notice that the can is full.
So, I decide to put the bills back on the table and take out the garbage first.
But then I think, since I'm going to be near the mailbox when I take out the garbage anyway, I may as well pay the bills first.
I take my check book off the table, and see that there is only one check left.
My extra checks are in my desk in the study, so I go inside the house to my desk where I find the can of Coke I'd been drinking.
I'm going to look for my checks, but first I need to push the Coke aside so that I don't accidentally knock it over.
The Coke is getting warm, and I decide to put it in the refrigerator to keep it cold.
As I head toward the kitchen with the Coke, a vase of flowers on the counter
catches my eye--they need water.
I put the Coke on the counter and discover my reading glasses that I've been searching for all morning.
I decide I better put them back on my desk, but first I'm going to water the flowers.
I set the glasses back down on the counter, fill a container with water and suddenly spot the TV remote. Someone left it on the kitchen table.
I realize that tonight when we go to watch TV, I'll be looking for the remote, but I won't remember that it's on the kitchen table, so I decide to put it back
n the den where it belongs, but first I'll water the flowers.
I pour some water in the flowers, but quite a bit of it spills on the floor.
So, I set the remote back on the table, get some towels and wipe up the spill.
Then, I head down the hall trying to remember what I was planning to do.
At the end of the day:

The car isn't washed,

the bills aren't paid, and

there is a warm can of Coke sitting on the counter.

The flowers don't have enough water,

there is still only 1 check in my check book,

I can't find the remote,

I can't find my glasses,

and I don't remember what I did with the car keys.

Then, when I try to figure out why nothing got done today,

I'm really baffled because I know I was

busy all day, and I'm really tired.

I realize this is a serious problem,

and I'll try to get some help for it,

but first I'll check my e-mail, and talk with my friends on
Married and Flirting....

And don't laugh -- if this isn't you yet, your day is coming!!
Old 01-26-2008, 11:46 AM   #2
Sunfiresix
Flirting God

Sunfiresix Is God Like Sunfiresix Is God Like Sunfiresix Is God Like Sunfiresix Is God Like Sunfiresix Is God Like Sunfiresix Is God Like Sunfiresix Is God Like Sunfiresix Is God Like Sunfiresix Is God Like Sunfiresix Is God Like Sunfiresix Is God Like

You hit it onna head--that is me daily and gettin worse----all I know this is a great Monday evening.

Why was I born handsome rather than rich.....
Sunfiresix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2008, 11:57 AM   #3
inquisitive
Super Flirt

inquisitive has a reputation beyond repute inquisitive has a reputation beyond repute inquisitive has a reputation beyond repute inquisitive has a reputation beyond repute inquisitive has a reputation beyond repute inquisitive has a reputation beyond repute inquisitive has a reputation beyond repute inquisitive has a reputation beyond repute inquisitive has a reputation beyond repute inquisitive has a reputation beyond repute inquisitive has a reputation beyond repute

not sure I could have said it any better Jelly,
going to the fridge to eat, can't remember why I went to the kitchen
I have actually forgotten my NAME!! for all of 2-3 seconds. *shakes her head*
inquisitive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2008, 12:00 PM   #4
Jelly
Bite Me

Thanked 9,390 Times in 5,144 Posts
Jelly Is God Like Jelly Is God Like Jelly Is God Like Jelly Is God Like Jelly Is God Like Jelly Is God Like Jelly Is God Like Jelly Is God Like Jelly Is God Like Jelly Is God Like Jelly Is God Like

LOL!!! and this site made it sooooo much worse for me!

And some of it is due to Ethan's Coffee
Old 01-26-2008, 12:20 PM   #5
phantasm
> Moustache Rides Here! <

phantasm has a reputation beyond repute phantasm has a reputation beyond repute phantasm has a reputation beyond repute phantasm has a reputation beyond repute phantasm has a reputation beyond repute phantasm has a reputation beyond repute phantasm has a reputation beyond repute phantasm has a reputation beyond repute phantasm has a reputation beyond repute phantasm has a reputation beyond repute phantasm has a reputation beyond repute

It is good to know it is everyone, not just me!!
phantasm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2008, 08:16 PM   #6
WandaRing
life can work...

WandaRing Is God Like WandaRing Is God Like WandaRing Is God Like WandaRing Is God Like WandaRing Is God Like WandaRing Is God Like WandaRing Is God Like WandaRing Is God Like WandaRing Is God Like WandaRing Is God Like WandaRing Is God Like

nope, not me I've never done anything like that- - wait! what was I saying?

Last edited by WandaRing; 01-13-2009 at 09:55 PM.
WandaRing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2008, 08:18 PM   #7
Huzyerdaddi
Spongeworthy

Huzyerdaddi Is God Like Huzyerdaddi Is God Like Huzyerdaddi Is God Like Huzyerdaddi Is God Like Huzyerdaddi Is God Like Huzyerdaddi Is God Like Huzyerdaddi Is God Like Huzyerdaddi Is God Like Huzyerdaddi Is God Like Huzyerdaddi Is God Like Huzyerdaddi Is God Like

Hey you! Last time I talked to you, you were about to go off on some road trip.

How'd it go?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieGeee
nope, not me I've never done anything of- - wait! what was I saying?
Old 01-13-2009, 09:43 PM   #8
WandaRing
life can work...

WandaRing Is God Like WandaRing Is God Like WandaRing Is God Like WandaRing Is God Like WandaRing Is God Like WandaRing Is God Like WandaRing Is God Like WandaRing Is God Like WandaRing Is God Like WandaRing Is God Like WandaRing Is God Like

A couple in their nineties are both having problems remembering things. During a checkup, the doctor tells them that they're physically okay, but they might want to start writing things down to help them remember.

Later that night, while watching TV, the old man gets up from his chair. "Want anything while I'm in the kitchen?" he asks his wife. "Will you get me a bowl of ice cream?" "Sure." Don't you think you should write it down so you can remember it? she ask. "No, I can remember it." "Well, I'd like some strawberries on top, too. Maybe you should write it down, so's not to forget it?" He says, "I can remember that. You want a bowl of ice cream with strawberries." "I'd also like some whipped cream on top. I'm certain you'll forget that, write it down." she says to him. Irritated he says, "I don't need to write it down, I can remember it! Ice cream with strawberries and whipped cream -- I got it, for goodness sake!

He goes into the kitchen and after about 20 minutes, the old man returns from the kitchen and hands his wife a plate of bacon and eggs. She stares at the plate for a moment then asks, "Where's my toast?"
PlayfulMale69 (01-14-2009)
Old 01-13-2009, 09:49 PM   #9
WandaRing
life can work...

Morris, an 82 year-old man, went to the doctor to get a physical. A few days later, the doctor saw Morris walking down the street with a gorgeous young woman on his arm.

A couple of days later, the spoke to Morris and said, "You're really doing great, aren't you? Morris replied, "Just doing what you said Doc: 'Get a hot mamma and be cheerful." The doctor replies, "I didn't say that. I said 'You've got a heart murmur; be careful!"
PlayfulMale69 (01-14-2009)
Old 01-13-2009, 09:52 PM   #10
Lacey

Lacey has disabled reputation

Awww, I saw this pop up and thought Jelly was here...now I'm sad...
Lacey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 03:06 AM   #11
PlayfulMale69
Flirting God

PlayfulMale69 Is God Like PlayfulMale69 Is God Like PlayfulMale69 Is God Like PlayfulMale69 Is God Like PlayfulMale69 Is God Like PlayfulMale69 Is God Like PlayfulMale69 Is God Like PlayfulMale69 Is God Like PlayfulMale69 Is God Like PlayfulMale69 Is God Like PlayfulMale69 Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by WandaRing View Post
Morris, an 82 year-old man, went to the doctor to get a physical. A few days later, the doctor saw Morris walking down the street with a gorgeous young woman on his arm.

A couple of days later, the spoke to Morris and said, "You're really doing great, aren't you? Morris replied, "Just doing what you said Doc: 'Get a hot mamma and be cheerful." The doctor replies, "I didn't say that. I said 'You've got a heart murmur; be careful!"
Those stories were just what I needed tonight. Thanks for the smiles!!
PlayfulMale69 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to PlayfulMale69 For This Useful Post:
WandaRing (01-15-2009)
Old 01-14-2009, 03:23 AM   #12
Singeon
Taking a break...
I Love It Here

Singeon Is God Like Singeon Is God Like Singeon Is God Like Singeon Is God Like Singeon Is God Like Singeon Is God Like Singeon Is God Like Singeon Is God Like Singeon Is God Like Singeon Is God Like Singeon Is God Like

Its contageous, isn't it...I must have be exposed to it a long time ago...erm...thats the phone...be back in a tick..what was the subject again?...
Singeon is offline   Reply With Quote