Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Married And Flirting Chat Forums > Married But Looking

Married But Looking Flirting isn't enough and you are looking for something extra. Post your details here.

Old 09-22-2006, 10:26 PM   #1
Algamob
I Like Flirting

Algamob is an unknown quantity at this point
Default How do married men get lovers?

Im a married male. Im trying to figure out how to get some sex going with women I may flirt with

I dont believe in not revealing im not married. In fact, I thinks its best to disclose early on.

The hard part is proposing the idea.....How is this done in a suave manner?

Or could I make the woman propose the idea?

My mind operates under the premise that if I start making a move they will think a dirtbag because im married.

Pls advise!
Algamob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2006, 10:28 PM   #2
RedHotPisces
Flirting Goddess

RedHotPisces Is God Like RedHotPisces Is God Like RedHotPisces Is God Like RedHotPisces Is God Like RedHotPisces Is God Like RedHotPisces Is God Like RedHotPisces Is God Like RedHotPisces Is God Like RedHotPisces Is God Like RedHotPisces Is God Like RedHotPisces Is God Like

hello algamob...welcome

Quote:
Originally Posted by Algamob
Im a married male. Im trying to figure out how to get some sex going with women I may flirt with

I dont believe in not revealing im not married. In fact, I thinks its best to disclose early on.

My mind operates under the premise that if I start making a move they will think a dirtbag because im married.

Pls advise!
RedHotPisces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2006, 10:29 PM   #3
Sandy
Flirting Goddess

Sandy has a reputation beyond repute Sandy has a reputation beyond repute Sandy has a reputation beyond repute Sandy has a reputation beyond repute Sandy has a reputation beyond repute Sandy has a reputation beyond repute Sandy has a reputation beyond repute Sandy has a reputation beyond repute Sandy has a reputation beyond repute Sandy has a reputation beyond repute Sandy has a reputation beyond repute

hi, welcome to the site
Sandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2006, 11:15 PM   #4
Jy
Retired
I Love It Here

Jy Is God Like Jy Is God Like Jy Is God Like Jy Is God Like Jy Is God Like Jy Is God Like Jy Is God Like Jy Is God Like Jy Is God Like Jy Is God Like Jy Is God Like

Welcome to the site, Alga. This is an interesting question.

Are you looking for something ongoing? Or a one night stand? It sounds to me like you're looking for a "friend with benefits", in which case, I think you need to build on a friendship first and create a certain level of trust. Also, you'd probably be better off hooking up with a married woman. I say this because she'd have just as much to lose as you, and would most likely maintain some discretion. Also, she probably wouldn't be expecting you to leave your wife and run away with her.
I do have to ask though, why are you looking for someone else? Are you having marital problems? Are you and your wife mismatched sexually?
For many of us here, this site provides us with many of the thrills and excitement that an affair would offer, without the risk. For others, it's become even more than that. Stick around, read some posts, get to know us better, and tell us what you think.
Quote:

Pls advise!
Jy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2006, 11:48 PM   #5
Rmb
Flirting God

Rmb has a reputation beyond repute Rmb has a reputation beyond repute Rmb has a reputation beyond repute Rmb has a reputation beyond repute Rmb has a reputation beyond repute Rmb has a reputation beyond repute Rmb has a reputation beyond repute Rmb has a reputation beyond repute Rmb has a reputation beyond repute Rmb has a reputation beyond repute Rmb has a reputation beyond repute

As is often the case...I agree with the articulate charming Jazzy
Rmb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2006, 11:50 PM   #6
Jy
Retired
I Love It Here

Jy Is God Like Jy Is God Like Jy Is God Like Jy Is God Like Jy Is God Like Jy Is God Like Jy Is God Like Jy Is God Like Jy Is God Like Jy Is God Like Jy Is God Like

...and you are relentlessly charming!

Glad you could join us tonight, Rhumba!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhumba
As is often the case...I agree with the articulate charming Jazzy
Old 09-22-2006, 11:52 PM   #7
Rmb
Flirting God

Rmb has a reputation beyond repute Rmb has a reputation beyond repute Rmb has a reputation beyond repute Rmb has a reputation beyond repute Rmb has a reputation beyond repute Rmb has a reputation beyond repute Rmb has a reputation beyond repute Rmb has a reputation beyond repute Rmb has a reputation beyond repute Rmb has a reputation beyond repute Rmb has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzy
...and you are relentlessly charming!

Glad you could join us tonight, Rhumba!
Thank you Jazzy I doubt I will be here long though
Rmb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2006, 02:03 AM   #8
Good to Find (M)
Super Flirt

Good to Find (M) has a reputation beyond repute Good to Find (M) has a reputation beyond repute Good to Find (M) has a reputation beyond repute Good to Find (M) has a reputation beyond repute Good to Find (M) has a reputation beyond repute Good to Find (M) has a reputation beyond repute Good to Find (M) has a reputation beyond repute Good to Find (M) has a reputation beyond repute Good to Find (M) has a reputation beyond repute Good to Find (M) has a reputation beyond repute Good to Find (M) has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Are you looking for something ongoing? Or a one night stand? It sounds to me like you're looking for a "friend with benefits", in which case, I think you need to build on a friendship first and create a certain level of trust. Also, you'd probably be better off hooking up with a married woman. I say this because she'd have just as much to lose as you, and would most likely maintain some discretion. Also, she probably wouldn't be expecting you to leave your wife and run away with her.
I do have to ask though, why are you looking for someone else? Are you having marital problems? Are you and your wife mismatched sexually?
For many of us here, this site provides us with many of the thrills and excitement that an affair would offer, without the risk. For others, it's become even more than that. Stick around, read some posts, get to know us better, and tell us what you think.
Jazzy strikes the perfect chord, as usual!

--G2
Good to Find (M) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2006, 02:10 AM   #9
cherokeered
this space for rent
I Love It Here

cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like

Quote:
Pls advise!
Welcome hun...

Cherokee....
cherokeered is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2006, 05:28 AM   #10
Norfolkdave
I'm Being Punished

Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute

Hello Alga welcome
Norfolkdave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2006, 10:42 AM   #11
Itshardon-theroad
you are freaking me out!

Itshardon-theroad Is God Like Itshardon-theroad Is God Like Itshardon-theroad Is God Like Itshardon-theroad Is God Like Itshardon-theroad Is God Like Itshardon-theroad Is God Like Itshardon-theroad Is God Like Itshardon-theroad Is God Like Itshardon-theroad Is God Like Itshardon-theroad Is God Like Itshardon-theroad Is God Like

I think we all would concur with Jazzy. You need to figure out why you want this first. If it is just sex, there are other places better suited to that kind of encounter. Here, the members tend to grow together as friends, and occasionally more than that. If that is what you are looking for, the most important thing to remember is be yourself. The women here can tell when you are trying to be something that you are not, but that doesn't mean you can't flirt and talk about things you might like to have happen. You have to start slow though. Very few are interested in jumping right to the "bedroom" in chat and cybering. The fun here is in the chase, and you will have a lot of fun doing that!!!

Good luck and I hope you find what you want, whether it is here or somewhere else.

"Roadie"
Itshardon-theroad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2006, 10:44 AM   #12
MCat
Flirting Goddess

Thanked 1,264 Times in 824 Posts
MCat has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itshardon-theroad
I think we all would concur with Jazzy. You need to figure out why you want this first. If it is just sex, there are other places better suited to that kind of encounter. Here, the members tend to grow together as friends, and occasionally more than that. If that is what you are looking for, the most important thing to remember is be yourself. The women here can tell when you are trying to be something that you are not, but that doesn't mean you can't flirt and talk about things you might like to have happen. You have to start slow though. Very few are interested in jumping right to the "bedroom" in chat and cybering. The fun here is in the chase, and you will have a lot of fun doing that!!!

Good luck and I hope you find what you want, whether it is here or somewhere else.

"Roadie"
Exactly...the chase is the best part.
MCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2006, 10:46 AM   #13
Itshardon-theroad
you are freaking me out!

Itshardon-theroad Is God Like Itshardon-theroad Is God Like Itshardon-theroad Is God Like Itshardon-theroad Is God Like Itshardon-theroad Is God Like Itshardon-theroad Is God Like Itshardon-theroad Is God Like Itshardon-theroad Is God Like Itshardon-theroad Is God Like Itshardon-theroad Is God Like Itshardon-theroad Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by MCat
Exactly...the chase is the best part.
Tag! You're it!!!
Old 09-23-2006, 10:49 AM   #14
MCat
Flirting Goddess

Quote:
Tag! You're it!!!
I won't run away....easy to catch
Old 09-23-2006, 10:55 AM   #15
Itshardon-theroad
you are freaking me out!

Quote:
I won't run away....easy to catch
You may be easy to catch, but how easy is it to hold on to you? Or do I have to pin you down?
Old 09-23-2006, 11:52 AM   #16
Algamob
I Like Flirting

Default lovers, lovers

I havent done anything yet 1st of all. To answer why Im looking, its a combination of.... ok sex but not the best crazy sex with wife, my natural high levels of sexuality, Im still young and look good, etc

As for a sex friend, sure, someone you know longer term is good idea, and I do have several female friends.......

I honestly didnt sign up in this forum to look for women. I dont really look for women online. I signed up to ask married guys the question I asked earlier. Maybe Im in the wrong wesbsite?

To give you a little story: the other day I ran into this hot woman for the 3rd time in a 3rd different place. Total coincidence, we are not friends, nothing, I have simply recognized her 3 different times. The 3rd time, I could feel a little vibe from her. We spoke for a few minutes, and well, since in my mind I couldnt take it further because im married, we said bye. If I was single, I would have already have a date in place. So as a single person yes I would have known what to do.

But as a married person
Old 09-23-2006, 03:26 PM   #17
spare_change
Multiple Orgasm Donor
I Love It Here

Thanked 4,146 Times in 2,865 Posts
spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like

Quote:

Damn!!! You been reading my playbook??
spare_change is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2006, 04:06 PM   #18
flamengo130
Almost Grasshopper Season

flamengo130 has a reputation beyond repute flamengo130 has a reputation beyond repute flamengo130 has a reputation beyond repute flamengo130 has a reputation beyond repute flamengo130 has a reputation beyond repute flamengo130 has a reputation beyond repute flamengo130 has a reputation beyond repute flamengo130 has a reputation beyond repute flamengo130 has a reputation beyond repute flamengo130 has a reputation beyond repute flamengo130 has a reputation beyond repute

(This is the male of Flamingo) Good question. My response is to stay away from women you both call "friends". That will only lead to trouble. If it's just a sex thing, yer best bet is a one-timer (but be careful). Even better, talk to yer wife about it. Might surprise you!!
flamengo130 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2006, 04:26 PM   #19
Penny
Proprietor

Thanked 1,616 Times in 657 Posts
Penny has disabled reputation

Flamingo I just bumped you two to Gold status You have been flying under the radar here for a long time
Penny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2006, 04:38 PM   #20
Algamob
I Like Flirting

hmmmm
Old 09-23-2006, 06:03 PM   #21
MCat
Flirting Goddess

Quote:
You may be easy to catch, but how easy is it to hold on to you? Or do I have to pin you down?
Oh yeah...pin me down, I'm a wiggler
Old 09-23-2006, 07:04 PM   #22
Itshardon-theroad
you are freaking me out!

Quote:
Oh yeah...pin me down, I'm a wiggler
I like the wiggling...how do I get you to do that some more?
Old 09-23-2006, 10:20 PM   #23
Jy
Retired
I Love It Here

Baby, I am your playbook!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by spare_change
Damn!!! You been reading my playbook??
Old 09-24-2006, 10:11 AM   #24
S.E
Super Flirt

S.E has a reputation beyond repute S.E has a reputation beyond repute S.E has a reputation beyond repute S.E has a reputation beyond repute S.E has a reputation beyond repute S.E has a reputation beyond repute S.E has a reputation beyond repute S.E has a reputation beyond repute S.E has a reputation beyond repute S.E has a reputation beyond repute S.E has a reputation beyond repute

The personals
S.E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2006, 11:17 AM   #25
jman
Great place to flirt !

jman has a reputation beyond repute jman has a reputation beyond repute jman has a reputation beyond repute jman has a reputation beyond repute jman has a reputation beyond repute jman has a reputation beyond repute jman has a reputation beyond repute jman has a reputation beyond repute jman has a reputation beyond repute jman has a reputation beyond repute jman has a reputation beyond repute

Much work and patience
jman is offline   Reply With Quote