Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Married And Flirting Chat Forums > Married And Flirting

Married And Flirting Are You A Flirt? Do you enjoy flirting? Let the flirt in you come out here!

Old 03-03-2014, 02:01 PM   #2576
jjcarter
♡Just having Fun♡
I Love It Here

Thanked 4,448 Times in 3,442 Posts
jjcarter has a reputation beyond repute jjcarter has a reputation beyond repute jjcarter has a reputation beyond repute jjcarter has a reputation beyond repute jjcarter has a reputation beyond repute jjcarter has a reputation beyond repute jjcarter has a reputation beyond repute jjcarter has a reputation beyond repute jjcarter has a reputation beyond repute jjcarter has a reputation beyond repute jjcarter has a reputation beyond repute

You really don't want to know...
jjcarter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2014, 02:02 PM   #2577
NYYlvr
First Due

Thanked 1,863 Times in 1,481 Posts
NYYlvr Is God Like NYYlvr Is God Like NYYlvr Is God Like NYYlvr Is God Like NYYlvr Is God Like NYYlvr Is God Like NYYlvr Is God Like NYYlvr Is God Like NYYlvr Is God Like NYYlvr Is God Like NYYlvr Is God Like

still working
NYYlvr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2014, 05:33 PM   #2578
DomesticDiva
~*Concentrated Awesome*~

Thanked 17,141 Times in 11,409 Posts
DomesticDiva Is God Like DomesticDiva Is God Like DomesticDiva Is God Like DomesticDiva Is God Like DomesticDiva Is God Like DomesticDiva Is God Like DomesticDiva Is God Like DomesticDiva Is God Like DomesticDiva Is God Like DomesticDiva Is God Like DomesticDiva Is God Like

I Dolly'd....

That GDayum robot & I have been busy

~If you smash into something good, you should hold on until it's time to let go.~
DomesticDiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2014, 05:56 PM   #2579
scoobertina
scoobalicious

Thanked 18,130 Times in 12,271 Posts
scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like

got to work just after 530.. read my emails from over the weekend.. pulled up the training reports.. scheduled training classes for the troops... went to the morniing meeting.. did a FOD walk.. researched a blueprint for a QAR that we got on our ship.. walked over to the inspection station and found out why there was a new QAR.. dickered it out with them about writing something like that on my airplane the day before we moved.. walked back over to my cubicle and ate breakfast while answering more new emails.. put half of my breakfast back in the refrigerator and walked the ship to see where we were.. went to another meeting to discuss the differences between msp and see if I could get a material survey on the piece that is not working right.... took a potty break.. went over to shake to discuss open items and why they haven't been fixed before my move.. got sidetracked by my big brother and took a few minutes to catch up.. then got sidetracked by the funtional test crew who wanted to talk about random stuff... walked back to my cubicle.. realized it was nearly break time.. ten to nine...

and that's a light morning for me..

the rest of my day was pretty much the same..
Old 03-03-2014, 07:47 PM   #2580
Skwerty
Virtual Insanity

Thanked 3,186 Times in 2,484 Posts
Skwerty Is God Like Skwerty Is God Like Skwerty Is God Like Skwerty Is God Like Skwerty Is God Like Skwerty Is God Like Skwerty Is God Like Skwerty Is God Like Skwerty Is God Like Skwerty Is God Like Skwerty Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by scoobertina View Post
got to work just after 530.. read my emails from over the weekend.. pulled up the training reports.. scheduled training classes for the troops... went to the morniing meeting.. did a FOD walk.. researched a blueprint for a QAR that we got on our ship.. walked over to the inspection station and found out why there was a new QAR.. dickered it out with them about writing something like that on my airplane the day before we moved.. walked back over to my cubicle and ate breakfast while answering more new emails.. put half of my breakfast back in the refrigerator and walked the ship to see where we were.. went to another meeting to discuss the differences between msp and see if I could get a material survey on the piece that is not working right.... took a potty break.. went over to shake to discuss open items and why they haven't been fixed before my move.. got sidetracked by my big brother and took a few minutes to catch up.. then got sidetracked by the funtional test crew who wanted to talk about random stuff... walked back to my cubicle.. realized it was nearly break time.. ten to nine...

and that's a light morning for me..

the rest of my day was pretty much the same..
Im guessing you work im a bank or some other dull office job?
Skwerty is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Skwerty For This Useful Post:
scoobertina (03-03-2014)
Old 03-03-2014, 07:50 PM   #2581
Skwerty
Virtual Insanity

Thanked 3,186 Times in 2,484 Posts
Skwerty Is God Like Skwerty Is God Like Skwerty Is God Like Skwerty Is God Like Skwerty Is God Like Skwerty Is God Like Skwerty Is God Like Skwerty Is God Like Skwerty Is God Like Skwerty Is God Like Skwerty Is God Like

I spent the evening catching up with cousins on Facebook. I should do it more frequently coz we had such a laugh.
Skwerty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2014, 07:51 PM   #2582
IronX
Married And Flirting

IronX has a reputation beyond repute IronX has a reputation beyond repute IronX has a reputation beyond repute IronX has a reputation beyond repute IronX has a reputation beyond repute IronX has a reputation beyond repute IronX has a reputation beyond repute IronX has a reputation beyond repute IronX has a reputation beyond repute IronX has a reputation beyond repute IronX has a reputation beyond repute

I am off work today so I relaxed at home with the wife and boy listening to rush Limbaugh at 11 and surfing the net looking for interesting people to get to know. The police have been busy cleaning yp wrecks there was a lot of snow here.
IronX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2014, 07:51 PM   #2583
scoobertina
scoobalicious

Thanked 18,130 Times in 12,271 Posts
scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skwerty View Post
Im guessing you work im a bank or some other dull office job?
bingo.. suits and heels.. right up my alley... omg.. I'd be so bored stuck at a desk all day.. I see why others have so much time to be on the site during working hours.. they have nothing else to do... lol
Old 03-03-2014, 07:51 PM   #2584
Handsome123u
Flirting God

Handsome123u Is God Like Handsome123u Is God Like Handsome123u Is God Like Handsome123u Is God Like Handsome123u Is God Like Handsome123u Is God Like Handsome123u Is God Like Handsome123u Is God Like Handsome123u Is God Like Handsome123u Is God Like Handsome123u Is God Like

txt someone special a few times during the day today.
Handsome123u is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Handsome123u For This Useful Post:
JerseyGirl (03-03-2014)
Old 03-06-2014, 11:14 PM   #2585
Mike Honcho
Semi-Pro Gynecologist

Mike Honcho has a reputation beyond repute Mike Honcho has a reputation beyond repute Mike Honcho has a reputation beyond repute Mike Honcho has a reputation beyond repute Mike Honcho has a reputation beyond repute Mike Honcho has a reputation beyond repute Mike Honcho has a reputation beyond repute Mike Honcho has a reputation beyond repute Mike Honcho has a reputation beyond repute Mike Honcho has a reputation beyond repute Mike Honcho has a reputation beyond repute

Worked my a** off today.
Mike Honcho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2014, 11:15 PM   #2586
flirtingenie
Silver Hair Lady

Thanked 3,620 Times in 2,930 Posts
flirtingenie Is God Like flirtingenie Is God Like flirtingenie Is God Like flirtingenie Is God Like flirtingenie Is God Like flirtingenie Is God Like flirtingenie Is God Like flirtingenie Is God Like flirtingenie Is God Like flirtingenie Is God Like flirtingenie Is God Like

work on spouse books went shopping and did some house work
Old 03-07-2014, 12:54 AM   #2587
tnfem
Flirting God
I Love It Here

Thanked 7,384 Times in 5,771 Posts
tnfem Is God Like tnfem Is God Like tnfem Is God Like tnfem Is God Like tnfem Is God Like tnfem Is God Like tnfem Is God Like tnfem Is God Like tnfem Is God Like tnfem Is God Like tnfem Is God Like

Chug-a-lugged water, apparently.....
tnfem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2014, 01:42 AM   #2588
Kissie
Flirting Goddess

Thanked 2,406 Times in 1,622 Posts
Kissie Is God Like Kissie Is God Like Kissie Is God Like Kissie Is God Like Kissie Is God Like Kissie Is God Like Kissie Is God Like Kissie Is God Like Kissie Is God Like Kissie Is God Like Kissie Is God Like

Princess and I took a long walk on the beach this morning!!!!
Old 03-07-2014, 02:05 AM   #2589
Caddidlehopper
Bringing confusion to all

Thanked 4,070 Times in 3,532 Posts
Caddidlehopper Is God Like Caddidlehopper Is God Like Caddidlehopper Is God Like Caddidlehopper Is God Like Caddidlehopper Is God Like Caddidlehopper Is God Like Caddidlehopper Is God Like Caddidlehopper Is God Like Caddidlehopper Is God Like Caddidlehopper Is God Like Caddidlehopper Is God Like

Work more work
Came home crashed on the couch
Woke up fought with the wife
Went to bed
Typical day

Gee willickers
Caddidlehopper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2014, 02:16 AM   #2590
vlinder
})i({

Thanked 7,758 Times in 4,912 Posts
vlinder Is God Like vlinder Is God Like vlinder Is God Like vlinder Is God Like vlinder Is God Like vlinder Is God Like vlinder Is God Like vlinder Is God Like vlinder Is God Like vlinder Is God Like vlinder Is God Like

I'm still in bed with a cup of coffee in my hand not sure what the day is going to bring, at least the weather's beautiful!
Old 03-07-2014, 02:20 AM   #2591
Kyhoncho.
Gone!!!!
I Love It Here

Thanked 4,332 Times in 3,965 Posts
Kyhoncho. Is God Like Kyhoncho. Is God Like Kyhoncho. Is God Like Kyhoncho. Is God Like Kyhoncho. Is God Like Kyhoncho. Is God Like Kyhoncho. Is God Like Kyhoncho. Is God Like Kyhoncho. Is God Like Kyhoncho. Is God Like Kyhoncho. Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by vlinder View Post
I'm still in bed with a cup of coffee in my hand not sure what the day is going to bring, at least the weather's beautiful!
In bed with a cup of coffee....beautiful weather with a church bell ringing??? Wow! Sounds like heaven....
Kyhoncho. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2014, 02:25 AM   #2592
vlinder
})i({

Thanked 7,758 Times in 4,912 Posts
vlinder Is God Like vlinder Is God Like vlinder Is God Like vlinder Is God Like vlinder Is God Like vlinder Is God Like vlinder Is God Like vlinder Is God Like vlinder Is God Like vlinder Is God Like vlinder Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyhoncho View Post
In bed with a cup of coffee....beautiful weather with a church bell ringing??? Wow! Sounds like heaven....
Well, yes! It's a great way to start the day, I can hear the cows mooing too, welcome to village life
Old 03-07-2014, 02:27 AM   #2593
Kyhoncho.
Gone!!!!
I Love It Here

Thanked 4,332 Times in 3,965 Posts
Kyhoncho. Is God Like Kyhoncho. Is God Like Kyhoncho. Is God Like Kyhoncho. Is God Like Kyhoncho. Is God Like Kyhoncho. Is God Like Kyhoncho. Is God Like Kyhoncho. Is God Like Kyhoncho. Is God Like Kyhoncho. Is God Like Kyhoncho. Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by vlinder View Post
Well, yes! It's a great way to start the day, I can hear the cows mooing too, welcome to village life
Very nice....reminds me of my youth....we had cows...
Kyhoncho. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2014, 03:34 AM   #2594
BlueSky1234
Just being me

Thanked 12,789 Times in 9,317 Posts
BlueSky1234 Is God Like BlueSky1234 Is God Like BlueSky1234 Is God Like BlueSky1234 Is God Like BlueSky1234 Is God Like BlueSky1234 Is God Like BlueSky1234 Is God Like BlueSky1234 Is God Like BlueSky1234 Is God Like BlueSky1234 Is God Like BlueSky1234 Is God Like

Haven't been up long, just making my second cuppa of the morning.
BlueSky1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2014, 04:02 AM   #2595
BadBlue
Blue IS the colour

BadBlue has a reputation beyond repute BadBlue has a reputation beyond repute BadBlue has a reputation beyond repute BadBlue has a reputation beyond repute BadBlue has a reputation beyond repute BadBlue has a reputation beyond repute BadBlue has a reputation beyond repute BadBlue has a reputation beyond repute BadBlue has a reputation beyond repute BadBlue has a reputation beyond repute BadBlue has a reputation beyond repute

Made my wife porridge and driven her to the station ... well trained, me!!
BadBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2014, 03:32 PM   #2596
Mista_Chaz
Super Flirt

Mista_Chaz has a reputation beyond repute Mista_Chaz has a reputation beyond repute Mista_Chaz has a reputation beyond repute Mista_Chaz has a reputation beyond repute Mista_Chaz has a reputation beyond repute Mista_Chaz has a reputation beyond repute Mista_Chaz has a reputation beyond repute Mista_Chaz has a reputation beyond repute Mista_Chaz has a reputation beyond repute Mista_Chaz has a reputation beyond repute Mista_Chaz has a reputation beyond repute

Went to work, got rained on, came home. Exciting stuff.
Mista_Chaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2014, 04:09 PM   #2597
PiratePrincess
Villainess Extraordinaire

Thanked 2,481 Times in 1,780 Posts
PiratePrincess Is God Like PiratePrincess Is God Like PiratePrincess Is God Like PiratePrincess Is God Like PiratePrincess Is God Like PiratePrincess Is God Like PiratePrincess Is God Like PiratePrincess Is God Like PiratePrincess Is God Like PiratePrincess Is God Like PiratePrincess Is God Like

Packing for the weekend
Old 03-07-2014, 04:48 PM   #2598
redholdenv8
busy bee

redholdenv8 has a reputation beyond repute redholdenv8 has a reputation beyond repute redholdenv8 has a reputation beyond repute redholdenv8 has a reputation beyond repute redholdenv8 has a reputation beyond repute redholdenv8 has a reputation beyond repute redholdenv8 has a reputation beyond repute redholdenv8 has a reputation beyond repute redholdenv8 has a reputation beyond repute redholdenv8 has a reputation beyond repute redholdenv8 has a reputation beyond repute

Enjoyed the day with my daughter
redholdenv8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2014, 04:54 PM   #2599
DomesticDiva
~*Concentrated Awesome*~

Thanked 17,141 Times in 11,409 Posts
DomesticDiva Is God Like DomesticDiva Is God Like DomesticDiva Is God Like DomesticDiva Is God Like DomesticDiva Is God Like DomesticDiva Is God Like DomesticDiva Is God Like DomesticDiva Is God Like DomesticDiva Is God Like DomesticDiva Is God Like DomesticDiva Is God Like

I survived letting #1 drive one way...

Then let #2 take over the return trip after I kissed the ground

~If you smash into something good, you should hold on until it's time to let go.~
DomesticDiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2014, 12:27 AM   #2600
Mike Honcho
Semi-Pro Gynecologist

Mike Honcho has a reputation beyond repute Mike Honcho has a reputation beyond repute Mike Honcho has a reputation beyond repute Mike Honcho has a reputation beyond repute Mike Honcho has a reputation beyond repute Mike Honcho has a reputation beyond repute Mike Honcho has a reputation beyond repute Mike Honcho has a reputation beyond repute Mike Honcho has a reputation beyond repute Mike Honcho has a reputation beyond repute Mike Honcho has a reputation beyond repute

Played in the mud and snow in my jeep.
Mike Honcho is offline   Reply With Quote