Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Married And Flirting Chat Forums > Everyday Life For Married Couples

Everyday Life For Married Couples A forum for couples to chat about your everyday married life. This would be a good place for women and men to get to know eachother.

Old 11-12-2017, 07:37 AM   #17051
SpecialK
You're No Daisy..

Thanked 6,354 Times in 4,945 Posts
SpecialK Is God Like SpecialK Is God Like SpecialK Is God Like SpecialK Is God Like SpecialK Is God Like SpecialK Is God Like SpecialK Is God Like SpecialK Is God Like SpecialK Is God Like SpecialK Is God Like SpecialK Is God Like

I'm finer than a frog hair split four ways...
Old 11-14-2017, 09:45 AM   #17052
GarethLH
Day Dreamer

GarethLH has a reputation beyond repute GarethLH has a reputation beyond repute GarethLH has a reputation beyond repute GarethLH has a reputation beyond repute GarethLH has a reputation beyond repute GarethLH has a reputation beyond repute GarethLH has a reputation beyond repute GarethLH has a reputation beyond repute GarethLH has a reputation beyond repute GarethLH has a reputation beyond repute GarethLH has a reputation beyond repute

I'm thinking and taking care of business as usual.
GarethLH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2017, 03:42 PM   #17053
Genxer
Delicious Torment

Genxer Is God Like Genxer Is God Like Genxer Is God Like Genxer Is God Like Genxer Is God Like Genxer Is God Like Genxer Is God Like Genxer Is God Like Genxer Is God Like Genxer Is God Like Genxer Is God Like

Very Sad.

Today is my daughter's birthday, illness took her from this world earlier this year. This would be the day we would go to her favorite hipster cafe so she could make fun of her redneck dad hanging out with the hipsters and drinking foo foo drinks. Instead, I'm looking at photos and wiping away tears, I miss her so much. I have seen so much of life, the beautiful, good, bad, and ugly, I will never understand why death came to her, and didn't take me instead, it's not fair. The pain of losing her is a reminder that I'm here for some reason, I wish I knew what it was. I try to make every day the best, for her.

Never, ever, take your foundations of life for granted. I never thought my daughter would leave this world before me, and only now do I fully realize how much she means to me.
Genxer is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Genxer For This Useful Post:
ByronBay (11-18-2017), Just A Girl (11-14-2017), leggy (11-14-2017), SpecialK (11-14-2017), trlnlty (11-14-2017)
Old 11-14-2017, 03:45 PM   #17054
SunnyD
Elusive Flirting Goddess

Thanked 13,290 Times in 8,174 Posts
SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like

for your loss. Big HUGS to you and may her memory once again bring you joy instead of sadness!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genxer View Post
Very Sad.

Today is my daughter's birthday, illness took her from this world earlier this year. This would be the day we would go to her favorite hipster cafe so she could make fun of her redneck dad hanging out with the hipsters and drinking foo foo drinks. Instead, I'm looking at photos and wiping away tears, I miss her so much. I have seen so much of life, the beautiful, good, bad, and ugly, I will never understand why death came to her, and didn't take me instead, it's not fair. The pain of losing her is a reminder that I'm here for some reason, I wish I knew what it was. I try to make every day the best, for her.

Never, ever, take your foundations of life for granted. I never thought my daughter would leave this world before me, and only now do I fully realize how much she means to me.
gdgrl (11-14-2017), Genxer (11-14-2017)
Old 11-14-2017, 03:55 PM   #17055
gdgrl
Follow me

Thanked 9,300 Times in 5,407 Posts
gdgrl Is God Like gdgrl Is God Like gdgrl Is God Like gdgrl Is God Like gdgrl Is God Like gdgrl Is God Like gdgrl Is God Like gdgrl Is God Like gdgrl Is God Like gdgrl Is God Like gdgrl Is God Like

Quote:
Very Sad.

Life is too short, yet you're right, things happen for a reason and sometimes those reasons aren't evident right away.

gdgrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to gdgrl For This Useful Post:
Genxer (11-14-2017)
Old 11-14-2017, 04:27 PM   #17056
Fyrfly
Super Flirt

Fyrfly has a reputation beyond repute Fyrfly has a reputation beyond repute Fyrfly has a reputation beyond repute Fyrfly has a reputation beyond repute Fyrfly has a reputation beyond repute Fyrfly has a reputation beyond repute Fyrfly has a reputation beyond repute Fyrfly has a reputation beyond repute Fyrfly has a reputation beyond repute Fyrfly has a reputation beyond repute Fyrfly has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Very Sad.

Hugs to you xx
Genxer (11-14-2017)
Old 11-14-2017, 04:32 PM   #17057
Enigma77
JAG's Juicy Lobster 👑

Thanked 5,303 Times in 3,971 Posts
Enigma77 Is God Like Enigma77 Is God Like Enigma77 Is God Like Enigma77 Is God Like Enigma77 Is God Like Enigma77 Is God Like Enigma77 Is God Like Enigma77 Is God Like Enigma77 Is God Like Enigma77 Is God Like Enigma77 Is God Like

Quote:
Very Sad.

I'm dealing with feelings of loss of too, for a work colleague. He passed away this morning.

Hugs to you. The best you can do is give yourself time. It will heal everything.

When you see someone everyday, specially one who is full of life and brightens everyone's day, the loss is shocking and unbelievable.
Enigma77 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Enigma77 For This Useful Post:
Genxer (11-14-2017)
Old 11-14-2017, 05:05 PM   #17058
hikergeek
Thread Terminator

hikergeek Is God Like hikergeek Is God Like hikergeek Is God Like hikergeek Is God Like hikergeek Is God Like hikergeek Is God Like hikergeek Is God Like hikergeek Is God Like hikergeek Is God Like hikergeek Is God Like hikergeek Is God Like

Quote:
Very Sad.

Very sorry about all of this. I know my daughter has been my main reason for living and canít imagine life without her. My most sincere condolences.

hikergeek is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to hikergeek For This Useful Post:
Genxer (11-14-2017)
Old 11-14-2017, 05:53 PM   #17059
hikergeek
Thread Terminator

hikergeek Is God Like hikergeek Is God Like hikergeek Is God Like hikergeek Is God Like hikergeek Is God Like hikergeek Is God Like hikergeek Is God Like hikergeek Is God Like hikergeek Is God Like hikergeek Is God Like hikergeek Is God Like

Certainly not in the mood to complain about anything trivial after the above.
hikergeek is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2017, 06:06 PM   #17060
leggy
leggo

Thanked 3,212 Times in 2,518 Posts
leggy has a reputation beyond repute leggy has a reputation beyond repute leggy has a reputation beyond repute leggy has a reputation beyond repute leggy has a reputation beyond repute leggy has a reputation beyond repute leggy has a reputation beyond repute leggy has a reputation beyond repute leggy has a reputation beyond repute leggy has a reputation beyond repute leggy has a reputation beyond repute

Im ok, but vewy tired..
Old 11-14-2017, 06:36 PM   #17061
SpecialK
You're No Daisy..

Thanked 6,354 Times in 4,945 Posts
SpecialK Is God Like SpecialK Is God Like SpecialK Is God Like SpecialK Is God Like SpecialK Is God Like SpecialK Is God Like SpecialK Is God Like SpecialK Is God Like SpecialK Is God Like SpecialK Is God Like SpecialK Is God Like

Quote:
Very Sad.

I can't even imagine what you are going through today... I know that you evidently are much stronger than I am just to be able to write about it... I know it's difficult to try to understand... sometimes we must bear the difficulties that life throws at us and live on with the memory of those we lost... I can't even begin to offer words of consolation, because there really aren't any.. I spoke with someone earlier today about a grievous loss and can only say the same thing I told her.. that I hope you can find a way to deal with the hole in your life that is now missing. Your post makes me very sad to think there might even be the possibility that I would ever have to deal with this pain. You have my respect for trying to carry on with the memory of your daughter... as I'm certain she would want you to do.. I wish you the best of luck at trying to overcome this.
ByronBay (11-18-2017), Genxer (11-14-2017), trlnlty (11-14-2017)
Old 11-14-2017, 06:39 PM   #17062
leggy
leggo

Thanked 3,212 Times in 2,518 Posts
leggy has a reputation beyond repute leggy has a reputation beyond repute leggy has a reputation beyond repute leggy has a reputation beyond repute leggy has a reputation beyond repute leggy has a reputation beyond repute leggy has a reputation beyond repute leggy has a reputation beyond repute leggy has a reputation beyond repute leggy has a reputation beyond repute leggy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Very Sad.

Goodness I am so sorry..Could happen to me at any time and I know I would not be prepared for it..
Genxer (11-14-2017)
Old 11-14-2017, 07:03 PM   #17063
trlnlty
I'm your Huckleberry

Thanked 6,931 Times in 4,997 Posts
trlnlty Is God Like trlnlty Is God Like trlnlty Is God Like trlnlty Is God Like trlnlty Is God Like trlnlty Is God Like trlnlty Is God Like trlnlty Is God Like trlnlty Is God Like trlnlty Is God Like trlnlty Is God Like

Quote:
Very Sad.

There's no words to console a parent when a child is lost. Try to honor her memory by celebrating her birthday and the joy that she gave to those around you while she was here. There's no one that will take her place in your heart, but hopefully the hole will get smaller and the pain will be less. My heart goes out to you and yours on this difficult day.

And when you're in need of someone, my heart won't deny you. So many seem so lonely with no one left to cry to

Last edited by trlnlty; 11-14-2017 at 07:35 PM.
trlnlty is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to trlnlty For This Useful Post:
Genxer (11-14-2017)
Old 11-14-2017, 07:04 PM   #17064
Apparition
deus ex machina

Thanked 8,363 Times in 6,424 Posts
Apparition Is God Like Apparition Is God Like Apparition Is God Like Apparition Is God Like Apparition Is God Like Apparition Is God Like Apparition Is God Like Apparition Is God Like Apparition Is God Like Apparition Is God Like Apparition Is God Like

Dumbass clients are beginning to age me prematurely.
Old 11-14-2017, 07:31 PM   #17065
Genxer
Delicious Torment

Genxer Is God Like Genxer Is God Like Genxer Is God Like Genxer Is God Like Genxer Is God Like Genxer Is God Like Genxer Is God Like Genxer Is God Like Genxer Is God Like Genxer Is God Like Genxer Is God Like

Thanks to all of you who replied to my post. Lets not have a pity party though, please. You're all invited, of course, but lets not do it.

It's so easy to get caught up in the day to day hustle of life. I think my reason for posting was to get everyone to think about what is really meaningful in life.

It bothers me more and more nowadays to be surrounded by the onslaught of advertising and downright sneaky shit designed to make me feel insecure, inadequate, or pull my attention away from what I already have that brings me real happiness.
Genxer is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Genxer For This Useful Post:
ByronBay (11-18-2017), disturbiagirl (11-15-2017), Enigma77 (11-14-2017), Fyrfly (11-14-2017), gdgrl (11-14-2017), Kellee80 (11-14-2017), SunnyD (11-14-2017), Sweet-Tee (11-14-2017), trlnlty (11-14-2017)
Old 11-15-2017, 05:22 PM   #17066
1Hunter
Flirting God

Thanked 1,159 Times in 996 Posts
1Hunter Is God Like 1Hunter Is God Like 1Hunter Is God Like 1Hunter Is God Like 1Hunter Is God Like 1Hunter Is God Like 1Hunter Is God Like 1Hunter Is God Like 1Hunter Is God Like 1Hunter Is God Like 1Hunter Is God Like

Tired
1Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2017, 05:34 PM   #17067
madmax
Donator

Thanked 5,887 Times in 4,576 Posts
madmax Is God Like madmax Is God Like madmax Is God Like madmax Is God Like madmax Is God Like madmax Is God Like madmax Is God Like madmax Is God Like madmax Is God Like madmax Is God Like madmax Is God Like

Frustrated and stressed
Old 11-15-2017, 05:43 PM   #17068
Enigma77
JAG's Juicy Lobster 👑

Thanked 5,303 Times in 3,971 Posts
Enigma77 Is God Like Enigma77 Is God Like Enigma77 Is God Like Enigma77 Is God Like Enigma77 Is God Like Enigma77 Is God Like Enigma77 Is God Like Enigma77 Is God Like Enigma77 Is God Like Enigma77 Is God Like Enigma77 Is God Like

Meh
Enigma77 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Enigma77 For This Useful Post:
Genxer (11-15-2017)
Old 11-15-2017, 05:48 PM   #17069
RisingSun
4.5% GDP Forecasted

Thanked 2,682 Times in 2,477 Posts
RisingSun Is God Like RisingSun Is God Like RisingSun Is God Like RisingSun Is God Like RisingSun Is God Like RisingSun Is God Like RisingSun Is God Like RisingSun Is God Like RisingSun Is God Like RisingSun Is God Like RisingSun Is God Like

http://quotes-lover.com/wp-content/u...-every-day.jpg

It's not what they call you, It's what you answer to!
RisingSun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2017, 10:09 PM   #17070
disturbiagirl
♥His Sweet Seductress♥

Thanked 8,263 Times in 5,673 Posts
disturbiagirl Is God Like disturbiagirl Is God Like disturbiagirl Is God Like disturbiagirl Is God Like disturbiagirl Is God Like disturbiagirl Is God Like disturbiagirl Is God Like disturbiagirl Is God Like disturbiagirl Is God Like disturbiagirl Is God Like disturbiagirl Is God Like

It was a bittersweet day

If we only have this moment, let's make it last
disturbiagirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2017, 10:28 PM   #17071
scoobertina
scoobalicious

Thanked 17,918 Times in 12,118 Posts
scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like

I'm feeling so much better.. O M G!!! Its DG!!!
Old 11-15-2017, 10:35 PM   #17072
disturbiagirl
♥His Sweet Seductress♥

Thanked 8,263 Times in 5,673 Posts
disturbiagirl Is God Like disturbiagirl Is God Like disturbiagirl Is God Like disturbiagirl Is God Like disturbiagirl Is God Like disturbiagirl Is God Like disturbiagirl Is God Like disturbiagirl Is God Like disturbiagirl Is God Like disturbiagirl Is God Like disturbiagirl Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by scoobertina View Post
I'm feeling so much better.. O M G!!! Its DG!!!

Hi back by unpopular demand...lol

If we only have this moment, let's make it last
disturbiagirl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to disturbiagirl For This Useful Post:
scoobertina (11-15-2017)
Old 11-15-2017, 10:37 PM   #17073
scoobertina
scoobalicious

Thanked 17,918 Times in 12,118 Posts
scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by disturbiagirl View Post
Hi back by unpopular demand...lol
I'm always glad to see you!
Old 11-15-2017, 11:35 PM   #17074
DixieGirl
Keeping it Simple!!

DixieGirl Is God Like DixieGirl Is God Like DixieGirl Is God Like DixieGirl Is God Like DixieGirl Is God Like DixieGirl Is God Like DixieGirl Is God Like DixieGirl Is God Like DixieGirl Is God Like DixieGirl Is God Like DixieGirl Is God Like

Doing ok.... canít complain..... wouldnít help anyway...😂😂😂
No really..... itís all good..... at the moment.
Old 11-16-2017, 12:04 AM   #17075
Pickupman1978
Super Flirt

Pickupman1978 has a reputation beyond repute Pickupman1978 has a reputation beyond repute Pickupman1978 has a reputation beyond repute Pickupman1978 has a reputation beyond repute Pickupman1978 has a reputation beyond repute Pickupman1978 has a reputation beyond repute Pickupman1978 has a reputation beyond repute Pickupman1978 has a reputation beyond repute Pickupman1978 has a reputation beyond repute Pickupman1978 has a reputation beyond repute Pickupman1978 has a reputation beyond repute

Sore but good
Pickupman1978 is offline   Reply With Quote