Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Married And Flirting Chat Forums > Everyday Life For Married Couples

Everyday Life For Married Couples A forum for couples to chat about your everyday married life. This would be a good place for women and men to get to know eachother.

Old 07-21-2008, 05:55 PM   #51
WandaRing
life can work...

WandaRing Is God Like WandaRing Is God Like WandaRing Is God Like WandaRing Is God Like WandaRing Is God Like WandaRing Is God Like WandaRing Is God Like WandaRing Is God Like WandaRing Is God Like WandaRing Is God Like WandaRing Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by myimage13 View Post
Sex! Is it important?

So how important is sex in a relationship? Are you waiting for the sun to go down or is it just a tiny little desire?
Post your views
Sex?!! Important?!!! I think sex is important in a relationship...more so in a marriage. It should be a private and personal, intimate, and enjoyable connection between two people. Anyone can have sex, I mean every animal (including humans), on the planet is made to have sex, the difference between animals and humans is the connection and the intimacy that humans have ...or should have with their partner.

If you want sex just for a physical release, without a connection or not feeling the intimacy with someone special, I personally think that you have a problem or you are missing something special...that's not to say that sometimes just having sex at the moment, hard, fast, unplanned is not enjoyable, it can be. Sex should be more then a physical release, more then another body to use to make yourself feel better. It should be about two people, about sharing your body with your partner, in ways you both enjoy and feel safe.

The problems begin when a partner becomes ill or uninterested in sex...for whatever reason..if the sex is not happening, it becomes the centre of the problems in the marriage, no matter how well everything else is, the lack of sex becomes the albatros. Sex is a very physical, emotional, personal, priavate, and intimate apart of us, it can damage us or it can build us up.
Old 07-21-2008, 06:01 PM   #52
marriedwomanchaser
Always Looking For Better

marriedwomanchaser has a reputation beyond repute marriedwomanchaser has a reputation beyond repute marriedwomanchaser has a reputation beyond repute marriedwomanchaser has a reputation beyond repute marriedwomanchaser has a reputation beyond repute marriedwomanchaser has a reputation beyond repute marriedwomanchaser has a reputation beyond repute marriedwomanchaser has a reputation beyond repute marriedwomanchaser has a reputation beyond repute marriedwomanchaser has a reputation beyond repute marriedwomanchaser has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by myimage13 View Post
Sex! Is it important?

So how important is sex in a relationship? Are you waiting for the sun to go down or is it just a tiny little desire?

Post your views

Most relationships in trouble seem to be that way because of communication, money, or some sort of sexual disfunction. A shame really since all these things require is a little a work to get over. Look at the way we were at the start of these relationships, sex was natural, communication was fun, and money just was not that important.
Old 07-21-2008, 06:06 PM   #53
Sneaky
Flirting Guest
I Love It Here

Thanked 11,466 Times in 7,237 Posts
Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dsparate Hswife View Post
Sex is extremely important to me! I had a relationship in college where it was based primarily on sex and my marriage was based primarily on everything but (and we were not sexually compatible at all)...so I think there has to be a happy medium for me...I need someone who will pound me three times a day and then play a good game of scrabble...
LOL!! In my next life I'm going to put that in the "Women Seeking Men" ad in the alternative newspaper!

I think girls are raised to marry someone that will make a good husband in other areas.....but nobody tells you the important part sex will play in your over all relationship.
Sneaky is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Sneaky For This Useful Post:
Dsparate No More (07-22-2008)
Old 07-21-2008, 06:07 PM   #54
LuckyJest
Questing...

LuckyJest has a reputation beyond repute LuckyJest has a reputation beyond repute LuckyJest has a reputation beyond repute LuckyJest has a reputation beyond repute LuckyJest has a reputation beyond repute LuckyJest has a reputation beyond repute LuckyJest has a reputation beyond repute LuckyJest has a reputation beyond repute LuckyJest has a reputation beyond repute LuckyJest has a reputation beyond repute LuckyJest has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up ...sorry...I was just being mesmerized byAG...thanks AG for that...

I was going to attempt short pithy humor til Annie Gee utterly intimated...I mean INTIMIDATED ME...

Great stuff and well put...
WandaRing (07-21-2008)
Old 07-21-2008, 06:40 PM   #55
WandaRing
life can work...

WandaRing Is God Like WandaRing Is God Like WandaRing Is God Like WandaRing Is God Like WandaRing Is God Like WandaRing Is God Like WandaRing Is God Like WandaRing Is God Like WandaRing Is God Like WandaRing Is God Like WandaRing Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyJest View Post
I was going to attempt short pithy humor til Annie Gee utterly intimated...I mean INTIMIDATED ME...

Great stuff and well put...
Me? INTIMIATED YOU? ........I guess I am just a little more serious then most with some issues...humour is good and helpful in some situations...what were you going to say?
Old 07-21-2008, 06:47 PM   #56
LuckyJest
Questing...

LuckyJest has a reputation beyond repute LuckyJest has a reputation beyond repute LuckyJest has a reputation beyond repute LuckyJest has a reputation beyond repute LuckyJest has a reputation beyond repute LuckyJest has a reputation beyond repute LuckyJest has a reputation beyond repute LuckyJest has a reputation beyond repute LuckyJest has a reputation beyond repute LuckyJest has a reputation beyond repute LuckyJest has a reputation beyond repute
Default ...WHAT I was going to say...

Sex important...? DOES A SQUIRREL LIKE NUTS?
Old 07-21-2008, 08:04 PM   #57
Maddux31
Married And Flirting

Maddux31 is an unknown quantity at this point

Yes, it's important!
Maddux31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2008, 08:37 PM   #58
WandaRing
life can work...

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyJest View Post
Sex important...? DOES A SQUIRREL LIKE NUTS?
LMAO...and how are those nuts served...roasted, salted, BBQ'd or all natural?
Old 07-21-2008, 08:48 PM   #59
farmer69
Flirting Guest
200 Post Club

farmer69 has a reputation beyond repute farmer69 has a reputation beyond repute farmer69 has a reputation beyond repute farmer69 has a reputation beyond repute farmer69 has a reputation beyond repute farmer69 has a reputation beyond repute farmer69 has a reputation beyond repute farmer69 has a reputation beyond repute farmer69 has a reputation beyond repute farmer69 has a reputation beyond repute farmer69 has a reputation beyond repute

yes it is everyday all day
farmer69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2008, 08:51 PM   #60
MrHyde
I Love It Here

Thanked 1,532 Times in 1,108 Posts
MrHyde Is God Like MrHyde Is God Like MrHyde Is God Like MrHyde Is God Like MrHyde Is God Like MrHyde Is God Like MrHyde Is God Like MrHyde Is God Like MrHyde Is God Like MrHyde Is God Like MrHyde Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dsparate Hswife View Post
Sex is extremely important to me! I had a relationship in college where it was based primarily on sex and my marriage was based primarily on everything but (and we were not sexually compatible at all)...so I think there has to be a happy medium for me...I need someone who will pound me three times a day and then play a good game of scrabble...
So do I get triple word score if I can play Scrabble while pounding you..I'll even use the X and the Z...LOL
MrHyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2008, 10:29 PM   #61
FeIsTy FaV
Flirting Guest
I Love It Here

Thanked 3,874 Times in 2,948 Posts
FeIsTy FaV Is God Like FeIsTy FaV Is God Like FeIsTy FaV Is God Like FeIsTy FaV Is God Like FeIsTy FaV Is God Like FeIsTy FaV Is God Like FeIsTy FaV Is God Like FeIsTy FaV Is God Like FeIsTy FaV Is God Like FeIsTy FaV Is God Like FeIsTy FaV Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrHyde View Post
So do I get triple word score if I can play Scrabble while pounding you..I'll even use the X and the Z...LOL
OMG HYDE!
FeIsTy FaV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2008, 10:38 PM   #62
WandaRing
life can work...

Quote:
Just so that we are clear...the says, pounding someone's ZOX off is not a legal word! :
Old 07-21-2008, 10:44 PM   #63
Iwantutowantme
Just Keep on Going!!

Iwantutowantme has a reputation beyond repute Iwantutowantme has a reputation beyond repute Iwantutowantme has a reputation beyond repute Iwantutowantme has a reputation beyond repute Iwantutowantme has a reputation beyond repute Iwantutowantme has a reputation beyond repute Iwantutowantme has a reputation beyond repute Iwantutowantme has a reputation beyond repute Iwantutowantme has a reputation beyond repute Iwantutowantme has a reputation beyond repute Iwantutowantme has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieGeee View Post
Sex?!! Important?!!! I think sex is important in a relationship...more so in a marriage. It should be a private and personal, intimate, and enjoyable connection between two people. Anyone can have sex, I mean every animal (including humans), on the planet is made to have sex, the difference between animals and humans is the connection and the intimacy that humans have ...or should have with their partner.

If you want sex just for a physical release, without a connection or not feeling the intimacy with someone special, I personally think that you have a problem or you are missing something special...that's not to say that sometimes just having sex at the moment, hard, fast, unplanned is not enjoyable, it can be. Sex should be more then a physical release, more then another body to use to make yourself feel better. It should be about two people, about sharing your body with your partner, in ways you both enjoy and feel safe.

The problems begin when a partner becomes ill or uninterested in sex...for whatever reason..if the sex is not happening, it becomes the centre of the problems in the marriage, no matter how well everything else is, the lack of sex becomes the albatros. Sex is a very physical, emotional, personal, priavate, and intimate apart of us, it can damage us or it can build us up.
Wow, AnnieGee, that was a very good summary of the intimacy of sex. You have certainly come along way since you started coming to M&F....I am intriqued by your emotional, and spiritual growth... keep on going .
Iwantutowantme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Iwantutowantme For This Useful Post:
WandaRing (07-21-2008)
Old 07-22-2008, 03:12 AM   #64
Dsparate No More
Tired of the Single Scene

Dsparate No More Is God Like Dsparate No More Is God Like Dsparate No More Is God Like Dsparate No More Is God Like Dsparate No More Is God Like Dsparate No More Is God Like Dsparate No More Is God Like Dsparate No More Is God Like Dsparate No More Is God Like Dsparate No More Is God Like Dsparate No More Is God Like

Quote:
You only get a triple score if while pounding me you say my name and spank me...
Dsparate No More is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2008, 04:13 AM   #65
whtwmnlvr
RESURRECTED!!!!!!!!!!

whtwmnlvr has a reputation beyond repute whtwmnlvr has a reputation beyond repute whtwmnlvr has a reputation beyond repute whtwmnlvr has a reputation beyond repute whtwmnlvr has a reputation beyond repute whtwmnlvr has a reputation beyond repute whtwmnlvr has a reputation beyond repute whtwmnlvr has a reputation beyond repute whtwmnlvr has a reputation beyond repute whtwmnlvr has a reputation beyond repute whtwmnlvr has a reputation beyond repute

Its only as important as say......BREATHING!!!!!!!
Old 07-22-2008, 08:50 AM   #66
TC
Super Flirt

TC has a reputation beyond repute TC has a reputation beyond repute TC has a reputation beyond repute TC has a reputation beyond repute TC has a reputation beyond repute TC has a reputation beyond repute TC has a reputation beyond repute TC has a reputation beyond repute TC has a reputation beyond repute TC has a reputation beyond repute TC has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fourisit View Post
I agree. I only get attention from him when he is turned on but as soon as he is "done" there is no more intimacy. We dont touch or kiss or anything unless i intiate it and for me that is a big part of sex. The intimacy that starts way before the actual act of intercourse.
Sounds like my house. Intimacy helps in the want and need for sex.
Well that and it helps if my husband lasts for more than 2 min 33 sec
TC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2008, 09:52 AM   #67
Shawn
Forum Surfer

Thanked 17,572 Times in 9,201 Posts
Shawn Is God Like Shawn Is God Like Shawn Is God Like Shawn Is God Like Shawn Is God Like Shawn Is God Like Shawn Is God Like Shawn Is God Like Shawn Is God Like Shawn Is God Like Shawn Is God Like

I think it really depends who you ask..... most of us here are going to say its definitely in the top 3.... our spouses, if you can wake them, may not share our opinion.
Old 07-22-2008, 10:26 AM   #68
MIGHTY
It's all real...

MIGHTY Is God Like MIGHTY Is God Like MIGHTY Is God Like MIGHTY Is God Like MIGHTY Is God Like MIGHTY Is God Like MIGHTY Is God Like MIGHTY Is God Like MIGHTY Is God Like MIGHTY Is God Like MIGHTY Is God Like

I believe that sex is very important in a relationship. It is a deeper level of intimacy. A good and healthy sex life can boost a relationship outside of the bedroom as well. You feel more attractive. You feel needed and wanted and desired. You tend to walk with an extra spring in your step when you are otherwise satisfied. There comes a certain euphoric aura with that level of intimacy. I believe a good sex life, with the right person, can also promote a positive self-image and greater mental stability.

1. Never take your comfort for granted. It can change in a moment's notice.

2. Always be yourself and never apologize for who you are or who you have become internally. One person's trash is always another's treasure.

3. Believe in your heart. Believe in love, in life, in new beginnings.

4. Never have regrets. Learn from your mistakes and misfortunes. Know that life is one big test. You can pass it if you learn from the pop quizzes along the way.
MIGHTY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2008, 01:30 PM   #69
tyger river
Super Flirt

tyger river is an unknown quantity at this point

I used to think it was very important. Now I can't remember!!
tyger river is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2016, 11:04 AM   #70
RisingSun
4.5% GDP Forecasted

Thanked 2,682 Times in 2,477 Posts
RisingSun Is God Like RisingSun Is God Like RisingSun Is God Like RisingSun Is God Like RisingSun Is God Like RisingSun Is God Like RisingSun Is God Like RisingSun Is God Like RisingSun Is God Like RisingSun Is God Like RisingSun Is God Like

Lol! Only when you're dying to have it....

It's not what they call you, It's what you answer to!
RisingSun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2016, 09:06 AM   #71
suzukiguy
Flirting God

suzukiguy has a reputation beyond repute suzukiguy has a reputation beyond repute suzukiguy has a reputation beyond repute suzukiguy has a reputation beyond repute suzukiguy has a reputation beyond repute suzukiguy has a reputation beyond repute suzukiguy has a reputation beyond repute suzukiguy has a reputation beyond repute suzukiguy has a reputation beyond repute suzukiguy has a reputation beyond repute suzukiguy has a reputation beyond repute

If the emotional connection is there yes, if your just roommate's then take it of leave it.
Old 05-20-2016, 06:07 AM   #72
Temp1980
Super Flirt

Temp1980 has a reputation beyond repute Temp1980 has a reputation beyond repute Temp1980 has a reputation beyond repute Temp1980 has a reputation beyond repute Temp1980 has a reputation beyond repute Temp1980 has a reputation beyond repute Temp1980 has a reputation beyond repute Temp1980 has a reputation beyond repute Temp1980 has a reputation beyond repute Temp1980 has a reputation beyond repute Temp1980 has a reputation beyond repute

Definitely at the top with finances
Temp1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2016, 08:50 AM   #73
Ivan
Lover ... of donuts

Thanked 6,207 Times in 3,793 Posts
Ivan Is God Like Ivan Is God Like Ivan Is God Like Ivan Is God Like Ivan Is God Like Ivan Is God Like Ivan Is God Like Ivan Is God Like Ivan Is God Like Ivan Is God Like Ivan Is God Like

Sex only seems important when you're not getting it.

When you are getting it regularly you put more energy into thinking about other things besides sex.
Ivan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2016, 02:05 AM   #74
DixieGirl
Keeping it Simple!!

DixieGirl Is God Like DixieGirl Is God Like DixieGirl Is God Like DixieGirl Is God Like DixieGirl Is God Like DixieGirl Is God Like DixieGirl Is God Like DixieGirl Is God Like DixieGirl Is God Like DixieGirl Is God Like DixieGirl Is God Like

Absolutely!!! Any place, any time!!!
Old 05-25-2016, 02:09 AM   #75
OneFineDay
East of the Big Pond

Thanked 1,798 Times in 1,575 Posts
OneFineDay Is God Like OneFineDay Is God Like OneFineDay Is God Like OneFineDay Is God Like OneFineDay Is God Like OneFineDay Is God Like OneFineDay Is God Like OneFineDay Is God Like OneFineDay Is God Like OneFineDay Is God Like OneFineDay Is God Like

It can be pretty bonding, too ...
OneFineDay is offline   Reply With Quote