Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Married And Flirting Chat Forums > Junk Drawer

Junk Drawer If you have nothing constructive to say then this is the place to say it. Happy Birthdays would fit well here.

Old 12-21-2017, 01:24 AM   #101
Ivan
Lover ... of donuts

Thanked 6,387 Times in 3,912 Posts
Ivan Is God Like Ivan Is God Like Ivan Is God Like Ivan Is God Like Ivan Is God Like Ivan Is God Like Ivan Is God Like Ivan Is God Like Ivan Is God Like Ivan Is God Like Ivan Is God Like

I want to dump friends, but find it difficult.

Like right now I have MishMash tied up in the trunk of the car, but just haven't found the right place to dump him. Yet, I'm thinking behind a donut shop would perfect.
Ivan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ivan For This Useful Post:
Just A Girl (12-21-2017), scott46 (12-21-2017), Sensual Woman (12-21-2017)
Old 12-21-2017, 08:53 PM   #102
MisterBlueSky
Just Ask

Thanked 3,286 Times in 2,418 Posts
MisterBlueSky Is God Like MisterBlueSky Is God Like MisterBlueSky Is God Like MisterBlueSky Is God Like MisterBlueSky Is God Like MisterBlueSky Is God Like MisterBlueSky Is God Like MisterBlueSky Is God Like MisterBlueSky Is God Like MisterBlueSky Is God Like MisterBlueSky Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivan View Post
I want to dump friends, but find it difficult.

Like right now I have MishMash tied up in the trunk of the car
https://youtu.be/ckPHBJWQvpE?t=16s

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivan View Post
but just haven't found the right place to dump him. Yet, I'm thinking behind a donut shop would perfect.
Don't act hastily - find the wrong place, and it will come back to haunt you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_W7DvKlsks
MisterBlueSky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2018, 07:31 PM   #103
Just A Girl
The Notorious J.A.G.

Thanked 34,517 Times in 21,365 Posts
Just A Girl Is God Like Just A Girl Is God Like Just A Girl Is God Like Just A Girl Is God Like Just A Girl Is God Like Just A Girl Is God Like Just A Girl Is God Like Just A Girl Is God Like Just A Girl Is God Like Just A Girl Is God Like Just A Girl Is God Like

I know this is very important to some people. I unfriend when I'm angry or hurt about something. But getting the boot from someone multiple times from the same person without having a clue why makes me hesitant to be friendly again.
Call me cynical
BlueSky1234 (01-27-2018), dixiechik (01-28-2018), MisterBlueSky (01-26-2018), OneFineDay (01-29-2018)
Old 01-28-2018, 07:12 PM   #104
Ally
Soloist extraordinaire

Thanked 6,758 Times in 4,454 Posts
Ally Is God Like Ally Is God Like Ally Is God Like Ally Is God Like Ally Is God Like Ally Is God Like Ally Is God Like Ally Is God Like Ally Is God Like Ally Is God Like Ally Is God Like

I've had a few friends "dump" me here and I assume because I'm not as active or interacting with people lately. I can understand that. I would hope if it was for another reason, they would let me know.
Ally is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2018, 07:57 PM   #105
dixiechik
Can you see me now?

Thanked 8,812 Times in 5,646 Posts
dixiechik Is God Like dixiechik Is God Like dixiechik Is God Like dixiechik Is God Like dixiechik Is God Like dixiechik Is God Like dixiechik Is God Like dixiechik Is God Like dixiechik Is God Like dixiechik Is God Like dixiechik Is God Like

Yep I have cleaned out my friends list. When I go to your wall to say hello and it is not open them I assume you don't want to communicate. Which is always a members prerogative. If you never communicate with me then poof you are deleted. Really, it's not a big deal to me.

If I offend you cry me a river, I'll bring snacks and a raft. I will literally float down your tears while munching on chips and working on my tan.
dixiechik is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dixiechik For This Useful Post:
Ally (01-28-2018), gdgrl (01-29-2018), JerseyGirl (01-28-2018)
Old 01-28-2018, 08:21 PM   #106
hijiller
Hmmmm...

Thanked 11,968 Times in 8,186 Posts
hijiller Is God Like hijiller Is God Like hijiller Is God Like hijiller Is God Like hijiller Is God Like hijiller Is God Like hijiller Is God Like hijiller Is God Like hijiller Is God Like hijiller Is God Like hijiller Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by dixiechik View Post
Yep I have cleaned out my friends list. When I go to your wall to say hello and it is not open them I assume you don't want to communicate. Which is always a members prerogative. If you never communicate with me then poof you are deleted. Really, it's not a big deal to me.
Dix, I shut my wall for a sabbatical while the departure of you know who was in class 4 hurricane status.

Reopening in February. But you know, as long as there are Tides and Dawgs, you rock with me.
hijiller is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to hijiller For This Useful Post:
dixiechik (01-28-2018)
Old 01-28-2018, 08:22 PM   #107
JerseyGirl
(。♥‿♥。)

Thanked 18,081 Times in 14,062 Posts
JerseyGirl Is God Like JerseyGirl Is God Like JerseyGirl Is God Like JerseyGirl Is God Like JerseyGirl Is God Like JerseyGirl Is God Like JerseyGirl Is God Like JerseyGirl Is God Like JerseyGirl Is God Like JerseyGirl Is God Like JerseyGirl Is God Like

I need to do the same but maybe they can dump me instead..i just got tired of making the first move to communicate ..I know who my friends are
JerseyGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to JerseyGirl For This Useful Post:
Iceburn (01-30-2018)
Old 01-29-2018, 10:46 AM   #108
SoCal guy
Flirting God

Thanked 2,469 Times in 2,210 Posts
SoCal guy Is God Like SoCal guy Is God Like SoCal guy Is God Like SoCal guy Is God Like SoCal guy Is God Like SoCal guy Is God Like SoCal guy Is God Like SoCal guy Is God Like SoCal guy Is God Like SoCal guy Is God Like SoCal guy Is God Like

I've never unfriended anyone. Need all the friends I can get!
SoCal guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2018, 12:24 PM   #109
leggy
color my world******

Thanked 3,619 Times in 2,837 Posts
leggy Is God Like leggy Is God Like leggy Is God Like leggy Is God Like leggy Is God Like leggy Is God Like leggy Is God Like leggy Is God Like leggy Is God Like leggy Is God Like leggy Is God Like

It was once said to me."Im keeping my circle closer" That s ok with me.. I do the same when I feel closed in.. not to hurt
Old 01-29-2018, 01:40 PM   #110
OneFineDay
East of the Big Pond

Thanked 1,901 Times in 1,658 Posts
OneFineDay Is God Like OneFineDay Is God Like OneFineDay Is God Like OneFineDay Is God Like OneFineDay Is God Like OneFineDay Is God Like OneFineDay Is God Like OneFineDay Is God Like OneFineDay Is God Like OneFineDay Is God Like OneFineDay Is God Like

In the past let's say seven years there were only two people who felt bothered by me to the point they requested not to post after them, both have been on the "friends" relationship before, if not here then on other forums.

Well, I set them to "ignore" in order not to be tempted to react to their posts, and if that makes them happier it's okay with me. On the other hand I tend to clean out members who haven't been around for a longer time, let's say six months to six years, depending on the closeness we had.
OneFineDay is offline   Reply With Quote