Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Married And Flirting Chat Forums > Everyday Life For Married Couples

Everyday Life For Married Couples A forum for couples to chat about your everyday married life. This would be a good place for women and men to get to know eachother.

Old 08-29-2009, 02:02 PM   #1
OGP
Stand Back!

OGP Is God Like OGP Is God Like OGP Is God Like OGP Is God Like OGP Is God Like OGP Is God Like OGP Is God Like OGP Is God Like OGP Is God Like OGP Is God Like OGP Is God Like
Default How do you protect yourself?

Most of us here have to hide the fact that we come her from the SO. What do you do to keep him/her from finding out?

I am very careful and take a number of steps.

First is i never come on this site unless I have the laptop in such a location that no one can come up behind me.

I always have an innocent page in the back ground... and M and F is reduced in size so that i can quickly switch if need be.

I always lock the computer when i get up from it.

I have the screen saver set to start in just a few minutes of inactivity in case I forget to lock the computer if i get up. Yes my screen saver is password protected.
OGP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2009, 02:20 PM   #2
Sweet-Tee
#Doin'itmyway

Thanked 3,001 Times in 2,495 Posts
Sweet-Tee Is God Like Sweet-Tee Is God Like Sweet-Tee Is God Like Sweet-Tee Is God Like Sweet-Tee Is God Like Sweet-Tee Is God Like Sweet-Tee Is God Like Sweet-Tee Is God Like Sweet-Tee Is God Like Sweet-Tee Is God Like Sweet-Tee Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldgameplayer View Post
Most of us here have to hide the fact that we come her from the SO. What do you do to keep him/her from finding out?

I am very careful and take a number of steps.

First is i never come on this site unless I have the laptop in such a location that no one can come up behind me.

I always have an innocent page in the back ground... and M and F is reduced in size so that i can quickly switch if need be.

I always lock the computer when i get up from it.

I have the screen saver set to start in just a few minutes of inactivity in case I forget to lock the computer if i get up. Yes my screen saver is password protected.

All good things OGP.

One thing I do that you did not mention is once I am finished I do a quick delete of the browsing history. I know if you search you can still find the history, however, why make it easy. Plus I also got busted once when he looked in the history, oops.
Sweet-Tee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sweet-Tee For This Useful Post:
3pmac (08-29-2009), OGP (08-29-2009)
Old 08-29-2009, 02:20 PM   #3
FeIsTy FaV
Flirting Guest
I Love It Here

Thanked 3,874 Times in 2,948 Posts
FeIsTy FaV Is God Like FeIsTy FaV Is God Like FeIsTy FaV Is God Like FeIsTy FaV Is God Like FeIsTy FaV Is God Like FeIsTy FaV Is God Like FeIsTy FaV Is God Like FeIsTy FaV Is God Like FeIsTy FaV Is God Like FeIsTy FaV Is God Like FeIsTy FaV Is God Like

Sounds like you have it covered.. I'm like you I have other windows open..... My computer is password protected. We all have our own laptops so no one needs to be using mine... Hubby is rarely home and if he is, he's in his "Garage" and my children are grown..... I pretty much have the house to myself
FeIsTy FaV is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to FeIsTy FaV For This Useful Post:
OGP (08-29-2009)
Old 08-29-2009, 02:23 PM   #4
Sweet-Tee
#Doin'itmyway

Thanked 3,001 Times in 2,495 Posts
Sweet-Tee Is God Like Sweet-Tee Is God Like Sweet-Tee Is God Like Sweet-Tee Is God Like Sweet-Tee Is God Like Sweet-Tee Is God Like Sweet-Tee Is God Like Sweet-Tee Is God Like Sweet-Tee Is God Like Sweet-Tee Is God Like Sweet-Tee Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeIsTy FaV View Post
Sounds like you have it covered.. I'm like you I have other windows open..... My computer is password protected. We all have our own laptops so no one needs to be using mine... Hubby is rarely home and if he is, he's in his "Garage" and my children are grown..... I pretty much have the house to myself
Your lucky Fav, we share the computer, I would love my own laptop. Sometimes when he looks like he found something my heart skips a beat, but then I realize he is just looking at his stats and the world is good again.
Sweet-Tee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2009, 02:34 PM   #5
disturbiagirl
💜PrincessHotLips💜

Thanked 8,398 Times in 5,775 Posts
disturbiagirl Is God Like disturbiagirl Is God Like disturbiagirl Is God Like disturbiagirl Is God Like disturbiagirl Is God Like disturbiagirl Is God Like disturbiagirl Is God Like disturbiagirl Is God Like disturbiagirl Is God Like disturbiagirl Is God Like disturbiagirl Is God Like

I too keep up an innocent background...usually facebook. An added bonus is that he's computer illiterate, which helps considerably. If I'm chatting on Yahoo...the person I'm chatting knows that if I say BRB, do not reply. Can't have that chat box popping up...LOL

If we only have this moment, let's make it last
disturbiagirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2009, 02:39 PM   #6
OGP
Stand Back!

OGP Is God Like OGP Is God Like OGP Is God Like OGP Is God Like OGP Is God Like OGP Is God Like OGP Is God Like OGP Is God Like OGP Is God Like OGP Is God Like OGP Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenn315ifer View Post
All good things OGP.

One thing I do that you did not mention is once I am finished I do a quick delete of the browsing history. I know if you search you can still find the history, however, why make it easy. Plus I also got busted once when he looked in the history, oops.
Quote:
Your lucky Fav, we share the computer, I would love my own laptop. Sometimes when he looks like he found something my heart skips a beat, but then I realize he is just looking at his stats and the world is good again.

Jenn, do you guys use the same log in? Windows has the ability to allow multiple log ins where the other users cannot access your history. Both of my computers are set up this way. The desktop has a password protected account for each member of the family while the laptop just has my account and one for any other family member to use if need be.
Old 08-29-2009, 02:48 PM   #7
OnceAKing
Expecting Company

Thanked 2,376 Times in 1,510 Posts
OnceAKing Is God Like OnceAKing Is God Like OnceAKing Is God Like OnceAKing Is God Like OnceAKing Is God Like OnceAKing Is God Like OnceAKing Is God Like OnceAKing Is God Like OnceAKing Is God Like OnceAKing Is God Like OnceAKing Is God Like

I keep a active gay/homosexual blog that I post in from time to time, open in the background...I figure by the time Christy reads THAT, our discussion of me being on M&Fing is gonna be pretty bland.

OnceAKing is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to OnceAKing For This Useful Post:
MCat (08-29-2009), Parliament (08-29-2009)
Old 08-29-2009, 02:48 PM   #8
Big O
Flirting God

Thanked 3,689 Times in 3,072 Posts
Big O Is God Like Big O Is God Like Big O Is God Like Big O Is God Like Big O Is God Like Big O Is God Like Big O Is God Like Big O Is God Like Big O Is God Like Big O Is God Like Big O Is God Like

Smith & Wesson
Big O is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2009, 02:49 PM   #9
FeIsTy FaV
Flirting Guest
I Love It Here

Thanked 3,874 Times in 2,948 Posts
FeIsTy FaV Is God Like FeIsTy FaV Is God Like FeIsTy FaV Is God Like FeIsTy FaV Is God Like FeIsTy FaV Is God Like FeIsTy FaV Is God Like FeIsTy FaV Is God Like FeIsTy FaV Is God Like FeIsTy FaV Is God Like FeIsTy FaV Is God Like FeIsTy FaV Is God Like

Quote:
OMG I would too!

One other plus for me........

I run a Macintosh........ He's a PC kinda guy..
FeIsTy FaV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2009, 02:52 PM   #10
OnceAKing
Expecting Company

Thanked 2,376 Times in 1,510 Posts
OnceAKing Is God Like OnceAKing Is God Like OnceAKing Is God Like OnceAKing Is God Like OnceAKing Is God Like OnceAKing Is God Like OnceAKing Is God Like OnceAKing Is God Like OnceAKing Is God Like OnceAKing Is God Like OnceAKing Is God Like

Quote:
Jenn, do you guys use the same log in? Windows has the ability to allow multiple log ins where the other users cannot access your history. Both of my computers are set up this way. The desktop has a password protected account for each member of the family while the laptop just has my account and one for any other family member to use if need be.
If he has admin privileges even with separate log ins you're fuck'd OGP...there are a couple of cleaners that work pretty well...I use Crap Cleaner, not for that purpose, but it will run automatically and does a pretty good job of keeping the crap, cookies, history, etc. off the computer.

OnceAKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2009, 02:54 PM   #11
OGP
Stand Back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnceAKing View Post
If he has admin privileges even with separate log ins you're fuck'd OGP...there are a couple of cleaners that work pretty well...I use Crap Cleaner, not for that purpose, but it will run automatically and does a pretty good job of keeping the crap, cookies, history, etc. off the computer.

True OAK... i have the only Admin accounts.

Firefox, in Private Browsing mode... is another good way to hide your tracks if you are using a joint computer
Old 08-29-2009, 02:55 PM   #12
learman3
Flirting God

learman3 Is God Like learman3 Is God Like learman3 Is God Like learman3 Is God Like learman3 Is God Like learman3 Is God Like learman3 Is God Like learman3 Is God Like learman3 Is God Like learman3 Is God Like learman3 Is God Like

I only come from here from work....
learman3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2009, 08:03 PM   #13
MCat
Flirting Goddess

Thanked 1,264 Times in 824 Posts
MCat has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnceAKing View Post
I keep a active gay/homosexual blog that I post in from time to time, open in the background...I figure by the time Christy reads THAT, our discussion of me being on M&Fing is gonna be pretty bland.

Listen here...I've just about had enough of this...take that shirt off right now!

http://outprofessionals.files.wordpr...20trlf_400.jpg
MCat is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to MCat For This Useful Post:
OnceAKing (08-30-2009)
Old 08-29-2009, 08:11 PM   #14
BlondieS
The Mad Hatter

Thanked 4,148 Times in 2,959 Posts
BlondieS Is God Like BlondieS Is God Like BlondieS Is God Like BlondieS Is God Like BlondieS Is God Like BlondieS Is God Like BlondieS Is God Like BlondieS Is God Like BlondieS Is God Like BlondieS Is God Like BlondieS Is God Like

I'm fairly sure he knows, but I have a privacy screen. Unless you're directly facing it, you can't see anything. I also lock it when I'm away. It's my own laptop, but IT is his profession.
BlondieS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2009, 08:13 PM   #15
gdgrl
Follow me

Thanked 9,361 Times in 5,442 Posts
gdgrl Is God Like gdgrl Is God Like gdgrl Is God Like gdgrl Is God Like gdgrl Is God Like gdgrl Is God Like gdgrl Is God Like gdgrl Is God Like gdgrl Is God Like gdgrl Is God Like gdgrl Is God Like

What a pain.....I usually get on at work only, thing is we work together...So, I have to be careful. I use firefox and have my settings to delete history upon closing. If I am at home, I also have multiple windows open. I could never have a password protected computer, he would be suspicious. I do not have a private laptop, he would want access to it anyway.

Kind of sucks, I mean, I get pissed because I have no privacy, then again, I want it to visit a place he may not accept. Double edged sword.
Old 08-29-2009, 08:16 PM   #16
navigater
Flirting God

navigater Is God Like navigater Is God Like navigater Is God Like navigater Is God Like navigater Is God Like navigater Is God Like navigater Is God Like navigater Is God Like navigater Is God Like navigater Is God Like navigater Is God Like

Quote:
I know that feeling of your heart skipping a beat..ugh and you bite your lip and say to yourself here we go...
navigater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2009, 08:39 PM   #17
FlowerGirl228
petal in the grand design

Thanked 2,724 Times in 1,774 Posts
FlowerGirl228 Is God Like FlowerGirl228 Is God Like FlowerGirl228 Is God Like FlowerGirl228 Is God Like FlowerGirl228 Is God Like FlowerGirl228 Is God Like FlowerGirl228 Is God Like FlowerGirl228 Is God Like FlowerGirl228 Is God Like FlowerGirl228 Is God Like FlowerGirl228 Is God Like

Can't if anyone else is home .. the computer is in plain view . On the other hand .. I have a nice little free program , that cleans ALL temp files with one click if I need it.
Old 08-29-2009, 08:43 PM   #18
SunnyD
Elusive Flirting Goddess

Thanked 13,366 Times in 8,217 Posts
SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like

If your spouse is suspicious none of that is going to help. There are free or cheap keyloggers available that can be loaded, run invisible and email everything to them as many times a day as they want! Make sure your spyware detects keyloggers!!!
OnceAKing (08-30-2009), Violet (08-29-2009)
Old 08-29-2009, 08:55 PM   #19
navigater
Flirting God

navigater Is God Like navigater Is God Like navigater Is God Like navigater Is God Like navigater Is God Like navigater Is God Like navigater Is God Like navigater Is God Like navigater Is God Like navigater Is God Like navigater Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyD View Post
If your spouse is suspicious none of that is going to help. There are free or cheap keyloggers available that can be loaded, run invisible and email everything to them as many times a day as they want! Make sure your spyware detects keyloggers!!!
Just when I thought I was getting halfway smart about computers another term like keyloggers is thrown in...
Old 08-29-2009, 08:55 PM   #20
sassynsweet
A little bit of both!

sassynsweet Is God Like sassynsweet Is God Like sassynsweet Is God Like sassynsweet Is God Like sassynsweet Is God Like sassynsweet Is God Like sassynsweet Is God Like sassynsweet Is God Like sassynsweet Is God Like sassynsweet Is God Like sassynsweet Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by navigater View Post
Just when I thought I was getting halfway smart about computers another term like keyloggers is thrown in...
that's where the other half comes in handy

"Be kinder than necessary, because everyone is fighting some kind of battle."
sassynsweet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2009, 08:56 PM   #21
FlowerGirl228
petal in the grand design

Thanked 2,724 Times in 1,774 Posts
FlowerGirl228 Is God Like FlowerGirl228 Is God Like FlowerGirl228 Is God Like FlowerGirl228 Is God Like FlowerGirl228 Is God Like FlowerGirl228 Is God Like FlowerGirl228 Is God Like FlowerGirl228 Is God Like FlowerGirl228 Is God Like FlowerGirl228 Is God Like FlowerGirl228 Is God Like

Quote:

Thank you for mentioning that ! I know about those also .. and some are completely undetectable .. so never never assume you are SAFE.
SunnyD (08-29-2009)
Old 08-29-2009, 08:59 PM   #22
SunnyD
Elusive Flirting Goddess

SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by navigater View Post
Depending on the program it can detect every keystroke, chat conversation, website visited or copies of your emails!
Old 08-29-2009, 09:01 PM   #23
OGP
Stand Back!

Quote:

Even that won;t completely work sunny. At one point I installed a key logger on my main computer to spy on my wife. All you have to do is tell the spyware software that the keylogger is an accepted program....
Old 08-29-2009, 09:04 PM   #24
navigater
Flirting God

Sounds like were screwed anyway after reading the above post...
The Following User Says Thank You to navigater For This Useful Post:
Sofia (08-29-2009)
Old 08-29-2009, 09:07 PM   #25
SunnyD
Elusive Flirting Goddess

Quote:
Even that won;t completely work sunny. At one point I installed a key logger on my main computer to spy on my wife. All you have to do is tell the spyware software that the keylogger is an accepted program....
That is true, but if you would go through the bother to clean up your history everytime you go online or have a cover website I think you might want to double check those settings too! There are some very good and reliable detectors out now and they pick up most of the loggers even in stealth mode.