Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Married And Flirting Chat Forums > Current Events And Real Life

Current Events And Real Life Kids, Holidays, Entertainment. Things that married people worry about with our clothes on.

Old 07-14-2015, 01:16 AM   #1
LuckySometime
Organ Donor

Thanked 3,024 Times in 2,287 Posts
LuckySometime Is God Like LuckySometime Is God Like LuckySometime Is God Like LuckySometime Is God Like LuckySometime Is God Like LuckySometime Is God Like LuckySometime Is God Like LuckySometime Is God Like LuckySometime Is God Like LuckySometime Is God Like LuckySometime Is God Like
Default How smart is your pet?

I have a fairly dumb cat. And that's by cat standards. He's just not very bright.

Like I have 2 pairs of french doors onto a deck. They're side by side. If he goes out the doors on the left, he will cry to get back in on that side -- even if the ones on the right are open. How many animals are that dumb?

But he did one smart thing once.

He brought in a mouse, dead, and laid it on a rug in the laundry room. And then he went and got a toy mouse and laid it right next to it.

Was he organizing his toys? Was he organizing his mice?

Either way, I still changed all my passwords after that.
Old 07-14-2015, 01:36 AM   #2
trlnlty
I'm your Huckleberry

Thanked 6,964 Times in 5,018 Posts
trlnlty Is God Like trlnlty Is God Like trlnlty Is God Like trlnlty Is God Like trlnlty Is God Like trlnlty Is God Like trlnlty Is God Like trlnlty Is God Like trlnlty Is God Like trlnlty Is God Like trlnlty Is God Like

I have a Border Collie. We adopted him 10 years ago from a local no kill shelter. It was definitely an adjustment period for all of us, but he took a little longer. He ate books.. the entire phone book while I was at work. There's a lot of paper in the phone book.

He's eaten multiple toys, including legos, barbies, hot wheels.

He was raised with two of our cats, therefore, he thinks he's a cat. We've tried every dog food ever made, but he will not eat it. He'll only eat cat food. He's super dumb.

And when you're in need of someone, my heart won't deny you. So many seem so lonely with no one left to cry to
trlnlty is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to trlnlty For This Useful Post:
Bailey~* (07-14-2015), LuckySometime (07-14-2015)
Old 07-14-2015, 01:39 AM   #3
sexytiger
Sexy Tiger on the Prowl

sexytiger Is God Like sexytiger Is God Like sexytiger Is God Like sexytiger Is God Like sexytiger Is God Like sexytiger Is God Like sexytiger Is God Like sexytiger Is God Like sexytiger Is God Like sexytiger Is God Like sexytiger Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by trlnlty View Post
I have a Border Collie. We adopted him 10 years ago from a local no kill shelter. It was definitely an adjustment period for all of us, but he took a little longer. He ate books.. the entire phone book while I was at work. There's a lot of paper in the phone book.

He's eaten multiple toys, including legos, barbies, hot wheels.

He was raised with two of our cats, therefore, he thinks he's a cat. We've tried every dog food ever made, but he will not eat it. He'll only eat cat food. He's super dumb.
Ok that is funny... I feel your pain though... so many things eatin.. hope he is ok.. has he got to the Vet for eating so many weird things?
sexytiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2015, 01:50 AM   #4
trlnlty
I'm your Huckleberry

Thanked 6,964 Times in 5,018 Posts
trlnlty Is God Like trlnlty Is God Like trlnlty Is God Like trlnlty Is God Like trlnlty Is God Like trlnlty Is God Like trlnlty Is God Like trlnlty Is God Like trlnlty Is God Like trlnlty Is God Like trlnlty Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexytiger View Post
Ok that is funny... I feel your pain though... so many things eatin.. hope he is ok.. has he got to the Vet for eating so many weird things?
He's been numerous times. He's grown out of eating most weird things, except cat food.

And when you're in need of someone, my heart won't deny you. So many seem so lonely with no one left to cry to
trlnlty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2015, 01:51 AM   #5
LPisMe
Woooher

Thanked 2,881 Times in 2,150 Posts
LPisMe Is God Like LPisMe Is God Like LPisMe Is God Like LPisMe Is God Like LPisMe Is God Like LPisMe Is God Like LPisMe Is God Like LPisMe Is God Like LPisMe Is God Like LPisMe Is God Like LPisMe Is God Like

One of my pups is so smart I can though a bottle cap out in the back yard and he will find it!! And well the other well she knows my alarm and knows mommy must get up! Even when mommy doesn't want to !!
Bailey~* (07-14-2015)
Old 07-14-2015, 01:51 AM   #6
RisingSun
2nd Qtr. 4.1% GDP

Thanked 3,033 Times in 2,808 Posts
RisingSun Is God Like RisingSun Is God Like RisingSun Is God Like RisingSun Is God Like RisingSun Is God Like RisingSun Is God Like RisingSun Is God Like RisingSun Is God Like RisingSun Is God Like RisingSun Is God Like RisingSun Is God Like

Quote:
He's been numerous times. He's grown out of eating most weird things, except cat food.
might the cats like Dog Food?
Old 07-14-2015, 01:53 AM   #7
sexytiger
Sexy Tiger on the Prowl

sexytiger Is God Like sexytiger Is God Like sexytiger Is God Like sexytiger Is God Like sexytiger Is God Like sexytiger Is God Like sexytiger Is God Like sexytiger Is God Like sexytiger Is God Like sexytiger Is God Like sexytiger Is God Like

Quote:
Glad he has learn at least some lessons of life
sexytiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2015, 03:13 AM   #8
Iceburn
Thread Terrorist

Thanked 25,659 Times in 20,303 Posts
Iceburn Is God Like Iceburn Is God Like Iceburn Is God Like Iceburn Is God Like Iceburn Is God Like Iceburn Is God Like Iceburn Is God Like Iceburn Is God Like Iceburn Is God Like Iceburn Is God Like Iceburn Is God Like

We have a dog. One Christmas...he pilfered a bag of those "chocolate coins"...took them on our bed, and managed to peel off the tin foil on every one..and ate them. Im buggered if I know how he did it...but he did.
Bailey~* (07-14-2015), ringaroses (07-15-2015)
Old 07-14-2015, 03:39 AM   #9
LuckySometime
Organ Donor

LuckySometime Is God Like LuckySometime Is God Like LuckySometime Is God Like LuckySometime Is God Like LuckySometime Is God Like LuckySometime Is God Like LuckySometime Is God Like LuckySometime Is God Like LuckySometime Is God Like LuckySometime Is God Like LuckySometime Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceburn View Post
We have a dog. One Christmas...he pilfered a bag of those "chocolate coins"...took them on our bed, and managed to peel off the tin foil on every one..and ate them. Im buggered if I know how he did it...but he did.
I'm guessing you were thinking about lots of things that day. But those chocolates were all he had to think about. You don't need that much IQ if it's properly focused. According to my dad.
Old 07-14-2015, 05:07 AM   #10
Billyharry
Flirting God

Thanked 1,730 Times in 1,517 Posts
Billyharry Is God Like Billyharry Is God Like Billyharry Is God Like Billyharry Is God Like Billyharry Is God Like Billyharry Is God Like Billyharry Is God Like Billyharry Is God Like Billyharry Is God Like Billyharry Is God Like Billyharry Is God Like

We have two dogs. Both of them, dimwits
Billyharry is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Billyharry For This Useful Post:
Bailey~* (07-14-2015)
Old 07-14-2015, 05:42 AM   #11
redwing
Unique like everyone else

Thanked 4,319 Times in 3,246 Posts
redwing Is God Like redwing Is God Like redwing Is God Like redwing Is God Like redwing Is God Like redwing Is God Like redwing Is God Like redwing Is God Like redwing Is God Like redwing Is God Like redwing Is God Like

I have a Maltese x Shih Tzu she's pretty smart, even has the sulky look down pat when she's trying to put me on a guilt trip

She's a great dog to run with every day, full of energy
redwing is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to redwing For This Useful Post:
Bailey~* (07-14-2015)
Old 07-14-2015, 06:14 AM   #12
HIboy
Vagabond Gypsy

Thanked 1,007 Times in 825 Posts
HIboy Is God Like HIboy Is God Like HIboy Is God Like HIboy Is God Like HIboy Is God Like HIboy Is God Like HIboy Is God Like HIboy Is God Like HIboy Is God Like HIboy Is God Like HIboy Is God Like

I have a golden retriever...she's the sweetest dog ever, but not the brightest bulb on the tree
Bailey~* (07-14-2015)
Old 07-14-2015, 09:28 AM   #13
dvag23
Flirting God

dvag23 has a reputation beyond repute dvag23 has a reputation beyond repute dvag23 has a reputation beyond repute dvag23 has a reputation beyond repute dvag23 has a reputation beyond repute dvag23 has a reputation beyond repute dvag23 has a reputation beyond repute dvag23 has a reputation beyond repute dvag23 has a reputation beyond repute dvag23 has a reputation beyond repute dvag23 has a reputation beyond repute

Too smart for his own good. I think my pit does things just to fuck with me sometimes. He's a punk
dvag23 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dvag23 For This Useful Post:
Bailey~* (07-14-2015), ringaroses (07-15-2015)
Old 07-14-2015, 09:47 AM   #14
Bailey~*
earning Valhalla

Thanked 8,964 Times in 5,056 Posts
Bailey~* Is God Like Bailey~* Is God Like Bailey~* Is God Like Bailey~* Is God Like Bailey~* Is God Like Bailey~* Is God Like Bailey~* Is God Like Bailey~* Is God Like Bailey~* Is God Like Bailey~* Is God Like Bailey~* Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckySometime View Post
Was he organizing his toys? Was he organizing his mice?
I saw this several years ago, you should watch it sometime.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGQ0n0A71xQ

My dog is dumb. If I throw her steak she'll look completely past it. I have to point it out to her really carefully. She always barks at the dogs on tv. And she falls for squeaky toy noises every time I want to lure her somewhere, even ones I play on my phone(there doesn't have to actually be a toy). She does know what bathtub means though.. and goes gets in it herself, so she has hope.

The cat is really pretty smart, albeit naive.

And our axolotl is a genius. I suspect he is actually a human trapped in a water creature body, and if you kissed him he'd take his human form.. but he has poison teeth so I've never risked kissing him..

..oh. And I forgot the finches. They are quite dumb. My youngest gave them Shakespeare names so I was going to say their names don't suit them.. but actually Shakespeare's characters really are often annoyingly stupid, so I guess it does suit them.

Last edited by Bailey~*; 07-14-2015 at 10:20 AM.
Bailey~* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bailey~* For This Useful Post:
Bratty (07-14-2015), LuckySometime (07-14-2015), ringaroses (07-15-2015), trlnlty (07-14-2015)
Old 07-14-2015, 11:38 PM   #15
squeaky.
Super Flirt

Thanked 3,812 Times in 2,252 Posts
squeaky. Is God Like squeaky. Is God Like squeaky. Is God Like squeaky. Is God Like squeaky. Is God Like squeaky. Is God Like squeaky. Is God Like squeaky. Is God Like squeaky. Is God Like squeaky. Is God Like squeaky. Is God Like

Hmm they get babied with lots of loving and attention. Lazy days sleeping on the furniture and catered to by the humans in this house. I would say they are very intelligent indeed.
squeaky. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2015, 11:48 PM   #16
davedadog
Professional Contrarian

Thanked 1,432 Times in 1,214 Posts
davedadog Is God Like davedadog Is God Like davedadog Is God Like davedadog Is God Like davedadog Is God Like davedadog Is God Like davedadog Is God Like davedadog Is God Like davedadog Is God Like davedadog Is God Like davedadog Is God Like

Smart enough to get me to take care of their every need.
Old 07-15-2015, 04:03 PM   #17
ringaroses
Being Me

Thanked 7,614 Times in 5,689 Posts
ringaroses Is God Like ringaroses Is God Like ringaroses Is God Like ringaroses Is God Like ringaroses Is God Like ringaroses Is God Like ringaroses Is God Like ringaroses Is God Like ringaroses Is God Like ringaroses Is God Like ringaroses Is God Like

My Ozzie is very smart ....He knows how to get what he wants just ask ice
Iceburn (07-15-2015)
Old 07-15-2015, 04:05 PM   #18
Iceburn
Thread Terrorist

Iceburn Is God Like Iceburn Is God Like Iceburn Is God Like Iceburn Is God Like Iceburn Is God Like Iceburn Is God Like Iceburn Is God Like Iceburn Is God Like Iceburn Is God Like Iceburn Is God Like Iceburn Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by ringaroses View Post
My Ozzie is very smart ....He knows how to get what he wants just ask ice
He got a white ear today..how smart was that?
ringaroses (07-15-2015)
Old 07-15-2015, 04:07 PM   #19
ringaroses
Being Me

ringaroses Is God Like ringaroses Is God Like ringaroses Is God Like ringaroses Is God Like ringaroses Is God Like ringaroses Is God Like ringaroses Is God Like ringaroses Is God Like ringaroses Is God Like ringaroses Is God Like ringaroses Is God Like

Quote:
He got a white ear today..how smart was that?

He wanted your attention so it worked lolololololol
Iceburn (07-15-2015)
Old 07-15-2015, 04:11 PM   #20
Iceburn
Thread Terrorist

Quote:
He wanted your attention so it worked lolololololol
Just dont put him in the newsroom..there'll be a fckin petition for him..in a friggin heartbeat
ringaroses (07-15-2015)
Old 07-15-2015, 04:46 PM   #21
ringaroses
Being Me

Quote:
Just dont put him in the newsroom..there'll be a fckin petition for him..in a friggin heartbeat
Hes smarter than the averge newsroomer
Iceburn (07-15-2015)
Old 07-16-2015, 03:04 AM   #22
LuckySometime
Organ Donor

Quote:
Hes smarter than the averge newsroomer
No doubt. I'm thinking we could get a serious argument going over his white ear without one person knowing what a white ear is. Frankly, I'm a bit offended that a White ear is considered a bad thing.
Old 07-16-2015, 05:37 AM   #23
HIboy
Vagabond Gypsy

Thanked 1,007 Times in 825 Posts
HIboy Is God Like HIboy Is God Like HIboy Is God Like HIboy Is God Like HIboy Is God Like HIboy Is God Like HIboy Is God Like HIboy Is God Like HIboy Is God Like HIboy Is God Like HIboy Is God Like

on a scale of 1 - 10....she's set on dim
Old 07-26-2015, 01:10 PM   #24
Simply Just Me(f)
..... .. 🌻🌻🌻🌼🌼🌼.

Thanked 2,035 Times in 1,676 Posts
Simply Just Me(f) Is God Like Simply Just Me(f) Is God Like Simply Just Me(f) Is God Like Simply Just Me(f) Is God Like Simply Just Me(f) Is God Like Simply Just Me(f) Is God Like Simply Just Me(f) Is God Like Simply Just Me(f) Is God Like Simply Just Me(f) Is God Like Simply Just Me(f) Is God Like Simply Just Me(f) Is God Like

I dont have one of my own.. anymore.. just a borrowed one and he is pretty smart but defiant when he wants.. to be ..

I am talking a bout a pet..
Simply Just Me(f) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2015, 09:22 PM   #25
LuckySometime
Organ Donor

Give me examples! I need examples!