Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Married And Flirting Chat Forums > Current Events And Real Life

Current Events And Real Life Kids, Holidays, Entertainment. Things that married people worry about with our clothes on.

Old 10-08-2005, 03:10 PM   #1
Penny
Proprietor

Thanked 1,616 Times in 657 Posts
Penny has disabled reputation
Arrow A Forum To Talk About Things That Effect Our Non Sex Lives

There are many intelligent people here and I thought a place to talk about current events and real life situations might come in handy
If not it wont be hard to delete
Penny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2005, 04:14 PM   #2
Norfolkdave
I'm Being Punished

Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute
Default ok

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penny
There are many intelligent people here and I thought a place to talk about current events and real life situations might come in handy
If not it wont be hard to delete
Go for it I,ll give my backing 100%
Norfolkdave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2005, 08:38 PM   #3
TheSaint69
Super Flirt

TheSaint69 is an unknown quantity at this point

Penny, my wife is too dull and too much of a conservative and old fashion, I cant get her to try a new poisition or anal sex even giveing me a blow job is a workout she wont do if I dont push.What can I do about this??She is a wonderfull woman and I love her and when we have sex it's good.But not enough for me.
TheSaint69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2005, 12:01 AM   #4
Jy
Retired
I Love It Here

Jy Is God Like Jy Is God Like Jy Is God Like Jy Is God Like Jy Is God Like Jy Is God Like Jy Is God Like Jy Is God Like Jy Is God Like Jy Is God Like Jy Is God Like

I think it's a good idea to have this thread too. There's some very intelligent people here, who can offer some great feedback on any issues I might be having, or just to talk about current events.

I'm not sure the saint read the topic on this thread, but oh well.
Hey, saint, you and I have the same problems at home. Talk to me. I can't give you any advice, but I have big shoulders to lean on.
Jy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2005, 11:05 AM   #5
sparc
I Like Flirting

sparc is an unknown quantity at this point

Saint you should try other things... my wife doesn't like anal (tried it once when real drunk), she says it "hurts". However, massage back there always gets a stir.
sparc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2005, 12:13 AM   #6
TheSaint69
Super Flirt

I tried to talk to my wife today to spice up things a little, and she said o.k. we will try a few new positions but no anal she say's.That's out of the question.I think I made some progress what do you think Jugs?
Old 10-10-2005, 12:15 AM   #7
TheSaint69
Super Flirt

I'll try that one Sparks!
Old 10-11-2005, 03:07 PM   #8
SirFox
Flirting God

Thanked 1,678 Times in 1,424 Posts
SirFox has disabled reputation
Post Just my personal opinion..

I am convinced that many people in the sex area are conservative to begin with. You want to know why?

The same reason that many people are conservative about life.

People are afraid of many things, and partuclarly of new things. Do you know what the percentage of people trying new products that find themselves on the market? 4%! You read FOUR PERCENT? Yes, correct.

So if your wife does not want to try new things, I understand that she is part of the 96%. Therefore what do you do?

Be patient and hold her hand in trust in confidence and tell her how much you love her and how you do not wish to hurt her. She is afraid, remember. Do remember that most of us are children emotionally...and cannot accept easily any change.

What seems evident is not your particular case

God knows how many people live with poor sexual satisfaction: you are obviously a man knowledgeable of love. She may not be. So you will teach her with kindness and love and caring for her.

What do you think of this proposal? It might work.

Good Luck.
SirFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2005, 09:07 PM   #9
Jy
Retired
I Love It Here

Jy Is God Like Jy Is God Like Jy Is God Like Jy Is God Like Jy Is God Like Jy Is God Like Jy Is God Like Jy Is God Like Jy Is God Like Jy Is God Like Jy Is God Like

Sounds encouraging, Saint. Good for you! Just remember, baby steps. I know from experience. I can be a tab...let's say, enthusiastic, and have heard, "What are you DOING?!" a few too many times for my self esteem. Take it slow. But at least she said yes to trying something new. Try with the lights off first. maybe that will help.
I was thinking about what you said, ffox, about people not willing to try new things. I guess I'm in the 4%. I love trying new products, new restaurants, new styles. Change is part of life. Too bad so many people are resistant to it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSaint69
I tried to talk to my wife today to spice up things a little, and she said o.k. we will try a few new positions but no anal she say's.That's out of the question.I think I made some progress what do you think Jugs?
Old 10-11-2005, 11:08 PM   #10
Bandit256
Super Flirt

Bandit256 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
I am trying the same thing Saint. It will take time.
Bandit256 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2005, 11:30 PM   #11
Seeker
Flirting God

Seeker has a reputation beyond repute Seeker has a reputation beyond repute Seeker has a reputation beyond repute Seeker has a reputation beyond repute Seeker has a reputation beyond repute Seeker has a reputation beyond repute Seeker has a reputation beyond repute Seeker has a reputation beyond repute Seeker has a reputation beyond repute Seeker has a reputation beyond repute Seeker has a reputation beyond repute

While I like to try new things, once I find something I like, I want to stick with it! If for some reason that thing is replaced with something less than the original ... I get cranky!
Seeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2005, 07:01 AM   #12
Norfolkdave
I'm Being Punished

Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute

With my situation no change except we are laughing and yes cuddling a bit, jovial cuddling and play ful things, so maybe just maybe she will relent to more activity but then in another 7 years i,ll be retired, oh dear time waits for no one
Norfolkdave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2005, 09:41 PM   #13
bonzzz4292
Married And Flirting

bonzzz4292 has a reputation beyond repute bonzzz4292 has a reputation beyond repute bonzzz4292 has a reputation beyond repute bonzzz4292 has a reputation beyond repute bonzzz4292 has a reputation beyond repute bonzzz4292 has a reputation beyond repute bonzzz4292 has a reputation beyond repute bonzzz4292 has a reputation beyond repute bonzzz4292 has a reputation beyond repute bonzzz4292 has a reputation beyond repute bonzzz4292 has a reputation beyond repute

I like to have non-sexual conversations too.

I don't always don't know the right things to say and get into trouble or start an argument.
bonzzz4292 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2005, 10:17 PM   #14
spare_change
Multiple Orgasm Donor
I Love It Here

Thanked 4,146 Times in 2,865 Posts
spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like

Talk about real life issues??? OMG!!! What a concept!!!

But, it must be prefaced with a warning!!! Be careful --- be very careful!!
spare_change is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2005, 10:39 PM   #15
Jy
Retired
I Love It Here

But there are lots of threads to talk dirty, discuss our sex lives, and everything else. It is nice to talk about other things too. May be less intimidating for the newbies as well.

Besides, where else should MC post her parenting advice to me?
Old 11-15-2005, 11:37 PM   #16
Sandy
Flirting Goddess

Sandy has a reputation beyond repute Sandy has a reputation beyond repute Sandy has a reputation beyond repute Sandy has a reputation beyond repute Sandy has a reputation beyond repute Sandy has a reputation beyond repute Sandy has a reputation beyond repute Sandy has a reputation beyond repute Sandy has a reputation beyond repute Sandy has a reputation beyond repute Sandy has a reputation beyond repute

very true. as far as new positions i'm sorry but no anal. i'll try alot of things but not that 1. believe it or not itds really not good for your body. besides that theres alot of pain i hear. thanks but no thanks. sex should be all about pleasure for both partners.
Sandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2005, 01:15 AM   #17
yaser
Flirting God

Thanked 1,467 Times in 1,421 Posts
yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonzzz4292
I like to have non-sexual conversations too.

I don't always don't know the right things to say and get into trouble or start an argument.
Bonz,this is an open forum... there is not right or wrong in real life...in cyber life we must be freer to discuss all of human problems sexual or non sexual.love,flirting and sex is the real area of human beings and almost everything is related to sex, as Freud pointed out.Please tell us your ideas and let's start an discussion..I believe thi,s forum is free debate forum..every body must be free from his or her restraints.Strat an an arguement...

Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear - not absence of fear.
Mark Twain (1835 - 1910)
yaser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2005, 01:18 AM   #18
yaser
Flirting God

yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by mywifemark
very true. as far as new positions i'm sorry but no anal. i'll try alot of things but not that 1. believe it or not itds really not good for your body. besides that theres alot of pain i hear. thanks but no thanks. sex should be all about pleasure for both partners.
It is not healthy, either and not satisfactory...not appropriate for the sexual purposes..Let's obey the nature's rules and nor deviate...

Mark Twain (1835 - 1910)
Old 11-16-2005, 01:20 AM   #19
spare_change
Multiple Orgasm Donor
I Love It Here

Thanked 4,146 Times in 2,865 Posts
spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by yasar
It is not healthy, either and not satisfactory...not appropriate for the sexual purposes..Let's obey the nature's rules and nor deviate...
Hmmmmm --- how about YOU not deviate, and the rest of us do as we please?
spare_change is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2005, 01:29 AM   #20
yaser
Flirting God

Quote:
Penny, my wife is too dull and too much of a conservative and old fashion, I cant get her to try a new poisition or anal sex even giveing me a blow job is a workout she wont do if I dont push.What can I do about this??She is a wonderfull woman and I love her and when we have sex it's good.But not enough for me.
Saint,sex is a work carried to the extend to someone who permits and we permit.So you must be respectable to her wishes..Anal course is not conforming with the nature...it is created for another purpose... but we human beings violate the rules..I believe
we must not.deviate.if your wife does not want...you must accept it..

Mark Twain (1835 - 1910)
Old 11-16-2005, 01:33 AM   #21
yaser
Flirting God

Quote:
Originally Posted by spare_change
Hmmmmm --- how about YOU not deviate, and the rest of us do as we please?
If your partner accepts, do whatever you wish...The condition is to accept and be willing to obey the rights of your partner..In case you don't make love with yourself...Then you can be free..to do what you wish..

Mark Twain (1835 - 1910)
Old 11-16-2005, 01:39 AM   #22
yaser
Flirting God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jugs
But there are lots of threads to talk dirty, discuss our sex lives, and everything else. It is nice to talk about other things too. May be less intimidating for the newbies as well.

Dear Jugs,dirtiness and sex... do not go together...sex is the cleanest act or behavior we have in this world..I don't like sex to be considered as a dirty thing...It is also considered as dirty thing in my culture...If there is no sex, we would not exist on this earth and talk about it.Please don't use sex and dirtiness together..

Mark Twain (1835 - 1910)
Old 11-16-2005, 01:51 AM   #23
Polo38
Flirting God

Polo38 has a reputation beyond repute Polo38 has a reputation beyond repute Polo38 has a reputation beyond repute Polo38 has a reputation beyond repute Polo38 has a reputation beyond repute Polo38 has a reputation beyond repute Polo38 has a reputation beyond repute Polo38 has a reputation beyond repute Polo38 has a reputation beyond repute Polo38 has a reputation beyond repute Polo38 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jugs

Statically speaking we spend actually a small amount of time having sex, probably much to the chagrin of many of us, in actuality our thoughts and energy are consumed by what makes us what we are, husbands and wives, mother and fathers, sons and daughters, what keeps us going during the intervals of passages of dreams and desires.
Polo38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2005, 08:39 AM   #24
Sandy
Flirting Goddess

Sandy has a reputation beyond repute Sandy has a reputation beyond repute Sandy has a reputation beyond repute Sandy has a reputation beyond repute Sandy has a reputation beyond repute Sandy has a reputation beyond repute Sandy has a reputation beyond repute Sandy has a reputation beyond repute Sandy has a reputation beyond repute Sandy has a reputation beyond repute Sandy has a reputation beyond repute

ok guys i'm going to change the subject here. is anybody here ready for the holidays? i know i'm not.
Sandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2005, 08:50 AM   #25
Annie
Site Lunatic

Annie Is God Like Annie Is God Like Annie Is God Like Annie Is God Like Annie Is God Like Annie Is God Like Annie Is God Like Annie Is God Like Annie Is God Like Annie Is God Like Annie Is God Like

Holidays? Are the holidays coming up? HELL NO! I'm not ready!
Annie is offline   Reply With Quote