Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Married And Flirting Chat Forums > Junk Drawer

Junk Drawer If you have nothing constructive to say then this is the place to say it. Happy Birthdays would fit well here.

Old 08-19-2007, 12:08 AM   #1
Sneaky
Flirting Guest
I Love It Here

Thanked 11,466 Times in 7,237 Posts
Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like
Default Deal Breakers?

Say you meet someone online. You exchange pics, some e-mails, talk on the phone and, if you live with in a reasonable distance you decide it's time to meet. You are attracted to them physically, they are attracted to you. Everythings great! What is something that would be a deal breaker for you? You would call the whole thing off because of it?

For me if someone was rude to a waiter or waitress, that would be a deal breaker. I truly believe you can tell a lot about a person by the way they treat the waiter or waitress. Another for me is bad table manners and talking with your mouth full.

What about you?
Sneaky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2007, 12:12 AM   #2
tiger50
I turned into a lurker
I Love It Here

Location: I come from a land downunder, where women glow and men plunder,can you hear,can you hear the thunder
tiger50 Is God Like tiger50 Is God Like tiger50 Is God Like tiger50 Is God Like tiger50 Is God Like tiger50 Is God Like tiger50 Is God Like tiger50 Is God Like tiger50 Is God Like tiger50 Is God Like tiger50 Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sneaky
Say you meet someone online. You exchange pics, some e-mails, talk on the phone and, if you live with in a reasonable distance you decide it's time to meet. You are attracted to them physically, they are attracted to you. Everythings great! What is something that would be a deal breaker for you? You would call the whole thing off because of it?

For me if someone was rude to a waiter or waitress, that would be a deal breaker. I truly believe you can tell a lot about a person by the way they treat the waiter or waitress. Another for me is bad table manners and talking with your mouth full.

What about you?

well if i found out she had a dick.....
tiger50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2007, 12:12 AM   #3
ZoeZachary
Flirting Goddess

ZoeZachary has a reputation beyond repute ZoeZachary has a reputation beyond repute ZoeZachary has a reputation beyond repute ZoeZachary has a reputation beyond repute ZoeZachary has a reputation beyond repute ZoeZachary has a reputation beyond repute ZoeZachary has a reputation beyond repute ZoeZachary has a reputation beyond repute ZoeZachary has a reputation beyond repute ZoeZachary has a reputation beyond repute ZoeZachary has a reputation beyond repute

For me it would be even the slightest hint of a controlling personality.
ZoeZachary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2007, 12:27 AM   #4
yaser
Flirting God

Thanked 1,467 Times in 1,421 Posts
yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZoeZachary
For me it would be even the slightest hint of a controlling personality.
Don't worry..I love to be driven, Zoe..
yaser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2007, 12:29 AM   #5
ZoeZachary
Flirting Goddess

ZoeZachary has a reputation beyond repute ZoeZachary has a reputation beyond repute ZoeZachary has a reputation beyond repute ZoeZachary has a reputation beyond repute ZoeZachary has a reputation beyond repute ZoeZachary has a reputation beyond repute ZoeZachary has a reputation beyond repute ZoeZachary has a reputation beyond repute ZoeZachary has a reputation beyond repute ZoeZachary has a reputation beyond repute ZoeZachary has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yaser
Don't worry..I love to be driven, Zoe..
Yeah, except that when I'm doing the driving, it's to the point of "no return." Might be more than you can handle, Yaser.
Old 08-19-2007, 12:41 AM   #6
yaser
Flirting God

yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZoeZachary
Yeah, except that when I'm doing the driving, it's to the point of "no return." Might be more than you can handle, Yaser.
I am a workaholic hun..
Old 08-19-2007, 12:47 AM   #7
cherokeered
this space for rent
I Love It Here

cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like

If his boobs are bigger than mine....

actually....poor hygiene...bad manners....drinking too much....and bragging
cherokeered is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2007, 12:51 AM   #8
yaser
Flirting God

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherokeered

I have heard Tiger is an alcoholic..Addicted to the drinks of ru blood..
Old 08-19-2007, 12:51 AM   #9
tiger50
I turned into a lurker
I Love It Here

Location: I come from a land downunder, where women glow and men plunder,can you hear,can you hear the thunder
tiger50 Is God Like tiger50 Is God Like tiger50 Is God Like tiger50 Is God Like tiger50 Is God Like tiger50 Is God Like tiger50 Is God Like tiger50 Is God Like tiger50 Is God Like tiger50 Is God Like tiger50 Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherokeered

woohoo, i think i qualify.....
tiger50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2007, 10:03 PM   #10
surfnchat
Daily Quiz Dominator

Thanked 1,228 Times in 873 Posts
surfnchat Is God Like surfnchat Is God Like surfnchat Is God Like surfnchat Is God Like surfnchat Is God Like surfnchat Is God Like surfnchat Is God Like surfnchat Is God Like surfnchat Is God Like surfnchat Is God Like surfnchat Is God Like

If her "ex" is about to get out of prison!
surfnchat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2007, 10:05 PM   #11
Micwar
Love the Fruit

Micwar has a reputation beyond repute Micwar has a reputation beyond repute Micwar has a reputation beyond repute Micwar has a reputation beyond repute Micwar has a reputation beyond repute Micwar has a reputation beyond repute Micwar has a reputation beyond repute Micwar has a reputation beyond repute Micwar has a reputation beyond repute Micwar has a reputation beyond repute Micwar has a reputation beyond repute

The pic was 15 years old and 200 lbs lighter....
Micwar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2007, 10:09 PM   #12
Phlirt
Browsing Around

Phlirt has a reputation beyond repute Phlirt has a reputation beyond repute Phlirt has a reputation beyond repute Phlirt has a reputation beyond repute Phlirt has a reputation beyond repute Phlirt has a reputation beyond repute Phlirt has a reputation beyond repute Phlirt has a reputation beyond repute Phlirt has a reputation beyond repute Phlirt has a reputation beyond repute Phlirt has a reputation beyond repute

Lying... if they lied about anything, looks wise or personality wise.
Phlirt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2007, 10:10 PM   #13
OpBob
Flirting Guest
I'm A Flirt

OpBob has a reputation beyond repute OpBob has a reputation beyond repute OpBob has a reputation beyond repute OpBob has a reputation beyond repute OpBob has a reputation beyond repute OpBob has a reputation beyond repute OpBob has a reputation beyond repute OpBob has a reputation beyond repute OpBob has a reputation beyond repute OpBob has a reputation beyond repute OpBob has a reputation beyond repute

Sneaky - the way the person dressed and their appearance would be a sign for me, too. If I had set up a date with someone and they looked like they just got out of bed, then I would have second thoughts. Geez, it took a lot to get this far and I would have expected the same courtesy.
OpBob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2007, 10:10 PM   #14
surfnchat
Daily Quiz Dominator

Thanked 1,228 Times in 873 Posts
surfnchat Is God Like surfnchat Is God Like surfnchat Is God Like surfnchat Is God Like surfnchat Is God Like surfnchat Is God Like surfnchat Is God Like surfnchat Is God Like surfnchat Is God Like surfnchat Is God Like surfnchat Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixFlirt
How does the saying go... "Get laid before you lie?"
surfnchat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2007, 10:21 PM   #15
whosdaflirt
The Mayor of Flirtsville

whosdaflirt has a reputation beyond repute whosdaflirt has a reputation beyond repute whosdaflirt has a reputation beyond repute whosdaflirt has a reputation beyond repute whosdaflirt has a reputation beyond repute whosdaflirt has a reputation beyond repute whosdaflirt has a reputation beyond repute whosdaflirt has a reputation beyond repute whosdaflirt has a reputation beyond repute whosdaflirt has a reputation beyond repute whosdaflirt has a reputation beyond repute

Bottom line...if I found out they lied to me...about anything for any reason...it's over. I need an open and honest relationship...too many marriages are missing that already...

Dreaming of a someday, in all it's many forms!

...AHMED!
whosdaflirt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2007, 10:35 PM   #16
Annie
Site Lunatic

Annie Is God Like Annie Is God Like Annie Is God Like Annie Is God Like Annie Is God Like Annie Is God Like Annie Is God Like Annie Is God Like Annie Is God Like Annie Is God Like Annie Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixFlirt
I'm with you there... no matter how small it might seem. I do not tolerate any form of dishonesty!

I'm also with Zoe about a controlling personality. I was once married for a very sort time to one of those types. It got really ugly... fast!
Annie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2007, 11:13 PM   #17
Suz
Flirting Guest
I Love It Here

Suz Is God Like Suz Is God Like Suz Is God Like Suz Is God Like Suz Is God Like Suz Is God Like Suz Is God Like Suz Is God Like Suz Is God Like Suz Is God Like Suz Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by whosdaflirt
Bottom line...if I found out they lied to me...about anything for any reason...it's over. I need an open and honest relationship...too many marriages are missing that already...
I used to say that very thing till I found out I had been lied to by someone I really cared about...sadly I let him talk his way out of it...never again, not worth the pain, or disrespect I felt after I took him back...not enough ass kissing, that part is for sure.
Suz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2007, 11:20 PM   #18
Sweetdreams069
Flirting God

Sweetdreams069 has a reputation beyond repute Sweetdreams069 has a reputation beyond repute Sweetdreams069 has a reputation beyond repute Sweetdreams069 has a reputation beyond repute Sweetdreams069 has a reputation beyond repute Sweetdreams069 has a reputation beyond repute Sweetdreams069 has a reputation beyond repute Sweetdreams069 has a reputation beyond repute Sweetdreams069 has a reputation beyond repute Sweetdreams069 has a reputation beyond repute Sweetdreams069 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sneaky

What about you?
Agree with you Sneaky. Also about the lying thing. I think I can get a good feel of what the person is like and whether there is a good vibe there and if we're compatable or not pretty quickly. Guess there could be alot of things that could be deal breakers though.
Sweetdreams069 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2007, 11:47 PM   #19
Pink4You
Super Flirt

Pink4You has a reputation beyond repute Pink4You has a reputation beyond repute Pink4You has a reputation beyond repute Pink4You has a reputation beyond repute Pink4You has a reputation beyond repute Pink4You has a reputation beyond repute Pink4You has a reputation beyond repute Pink4You has a reputation beyond repute Pink4You has a reputation beyond repute Pink4You has a reputation beyond repute Pink4You has a reputation beyond repute

Bad breathe, smelly and rudiness
Pink4You is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2007, 12:10 AM   #20
snowflake
I love my choices

snowflake Is God Like snowflake Is God Like snowflake Is God Like snowflake Is God Like snowflake Is God Like snowflake Is God Like snowflake Is God Like snowflake Is God Like snowflake Is God Like snowflake Is God Like snowflake Is God Like

Hmmmm..... do the vibrating kind fall in this category? lol........

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiger50
well if i found out she had a dick.....
Old 08-20-2007, 12:14 AM   #21
AffableOne
Just a Regular Guy

AffableOne has a reputation beyond repute AffableOne has a reputation beyond repute AffableOne has a reputation beyond repute AffableOne has a reputation beyond repute AffableOne has a reputation beyond repute AffableOne has a reputation beyond repute AffableOne has a reputation beyond repute AffableOne has a reputation beyond repute AffableOne has a reputation beyond repute AffableOne has a reputation beyond repute AffableOne has a reputation beyond repute

Lying would kep me from meeting. Either lying to me, or when they talk about lying to other friends.

Once we met, dealbreakers as far as pursuing a closer relationship would include appearance, and overall chemistry. Do I feel attracted to her, and do I enjoy being with her? If I were to meet someone, I would want to know that we have more to share than just spit and sperm.

Last edited by AffableOne; 08-20-2007 at 03:51 AM.
AffableOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2007, 12:19 AM   #22
scoobertina
scoobalicious

Thanked 18,212 Times in 12,325 Posts
scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by AffableOne
Lying would kep me from meeting. Either lying to me, or when they talk about lying to other friends.

Once we met, dealbreakers as far as pursuing a closer relationship would include appearance, and overall chemistry. Do I feel attracted to her, and do I enjoy being with her?
Damn, I just lost out on this guy too... just my luck.. okay Aff, I may not be HOT but you would enjoy me...
Old 08-20-2007, 12:22 AM   #23
AffableOne
Just a Regular Guy

AffableOne has a reputation beyond repute AffableOne has a reputation beyond repute AffableOne has a reputation beyond repute AffableOne has a reputation beyond repute AffableOne has a reputation beyond repute AffableOne has a reputation beyond repute AffableOne has a reputation beyond repute AffableOne has a reputation beyond repute AffableOne has a reputation beyond repute AffableOne has a reputation beyond repute AffableOne has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by scoobertina
Damn, I just lost out on this guy too... just my luck.. okay Aff, I may not be HOT but you would enjoy me...
How did you lose out, silly?

I would enjoy you!

I just am not looking to meet anyone new....but you know good friends like you are always welcome to share a drink

AffableOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2007, 12:38 AM   #24
ZoeZachary
Flirting Goddess

Quote:
Originally Posted by yaser
I am a workaholic hun..
All work and no play makes a man dull.
Old 08-20-2007, 12:35 PM   #25
pointofnoreturn
Flirting God

Thanked 1,511 Times in 1,280 Posts
pointofnoreturn Is God Like pointofnoreturn Is God Like pointofnoreturn Is God Like pointofnoreturn Is God Like pointofnoreturn Is God Like pointofnoreturn Is God Like pointofnoreturn Is God Like pointofnoreturn Is God Like pointofnoreturn Is God Like pointofnoreturn Is God Like pointofnoreturn Is God Like

If I asked him if he was amurderer, and he said no..Then when I met him I had seen his pic on the most wanted sign. Well yeah that might do it....
pointofnoreturn is offline   Reply With Quote