Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Married And Flirting Chat Forums > Current Events And Real Life

Current Events And Real Life Kids, Holidays, Entertainment. Things that married people worry about with our clothes on.

Old 10-28-2008, 10:16 AM   #26
wisconsin(m)
Ride Hard, Put away Wet

wisconsin(m) Is God Like wisconsin(m) Is God Like wisconsin(m) Is God Like wisconsin(m) Is God Like wisconsin(m) Is God Like wisconsin(m) Is God Like wisconsin(m) Is God Like wisconsin(m) Is God Like wisconsin(m) Is God Like wisconsin(m) Is God Like wisconsin(m) Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnceAKing View Post
Certainly it's possible,,anything is...and I suppose it depends on the couple. I just know that for me it's just not the same...I want her to share my name, my family, as well as my life and my possessions. And while living together is certainly a committed relationship, or should be, to me it's just not the same...I would want her to know that I'm proud to give it, the relationship, my all even to the point of knowing there's the possibility of having to deal with the bullshit...I think it's the willingness of giving all of me as opposed to reserving enough to be able avoid the hard part should that be necessary. Just my humble opinion I know.

You be the man King and you deserve every bit of happiness life can send your way........ And for your lady friend she is a blessed woman to have you in her life. I am sure she is very special as well to have captured the attention of such a great guy....
wisconsin(m) is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to wisconsin(m) For This Useful Post:
OnceAKing (10-28-2008)
Old 10-28-2008, 10:16 AM   #27
Torin
Princess

Torin Is God Like Torin Is God Like Torin Is God Like Torin Is God Like Torin Is God Like Torin Is God Like Torin Is God Like Torin Is God Like Torin Is God Like Torin Is God Like Torin Is God Like

Nope, I wouldn't. LOTS of insurance companies now allow "partners" to be covered.

It's not that I would be afraid of getting hurt, or putting myself out there again... its more just that I am much more realistic about ME, and what I can handle in a relationship. I have some serious flaws that make me a hard person to be married to.

Torin is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Torin For This Useful Post:
Krystal (10-28-2008)
Old 10-28-2008, 10:54 AM   #28
PunkyBob
Hooked on Ninjadorable.

Thanked 2,813 Times in 1,999 Posts
PunkyBob Is God Like PunkyBob Is God Like PunkyBob Is God Like PunkyBob Is God Like PunkyBob Is God Like PunkyBob Is God Like PunkyBob Is God Like PunkyBob Is God Like PunkyBob Is God Like PunkyBob Is God Like PunkyBob Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torin View Post
I am much more realistic about ME, and what I can handle in a relationship. I have some serious flaws that make me a hard person to be married to.
Yeah...most of us do. I wouldn't marry me.
Old 10-28-2008, 10:57 AM   #29
Torin
Princess

Torin Is God Like Torin Is God Like Torin Is God Like Torin Is God Like Torin Is God Like Torin Is God Like Torin Is God Like Torin Is God Like Torin Is God Like Torin Is God Like Torin Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by PunkyBob View Post
Yeah, but you are kinky enough to cover a lot of those flaws.

PunkyBob (10-28-2008)
Old 10-28-2008, 10:59 AM   #30
jmsmith12345
vaginas are weird
I Love It Here

Thanked 3,509 Times in 2,131 Posts
jmsmith12345 Is God Like jmsmith12345 Is God Like jmsmith12345 Is God Like jmsmith12345 Is God Like jmsmith12345 Is God Like jmsmith12345 Is God Like jmsmith12345 Is God Like jmsmith12345 Is God Like jmsmith12345 Is God Like jmsmith12345 Is God Like jmsmith12345 Is God Like

No way. I would just go back to be a man whore.
jmsmith12345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 11:26 AM   #31
Sensual Woman
Dog Lover

Thanked 5,336 Times in 3,711 Posts
Sensual Woman Is God Like Sensual Woman Is God Like Sensual Woman Is God Like Sensual Woman Is God Like Sensual Woman Is God Like Sensual Woman Is God Like Sensual Woman Is God Like Sensual Woman Is God Like Sensual Woman Is God Like Sensual Woman Is God Like Sensual Woman Is God Like

Quote:

Would you rent yourself out? I can see it now...rent-a-punk....
OnceAKing (10-28-2008)
Old 10-28-2008, 11:54 AM   #32
PunkyBob
Hooked on Ninjadorable.

Thanked 2,813 Times in 1,999 Posts
PunkyBob Is God Like PunkyBob Is God Like PunkyBob Is God Like PunkyBob Is God Like PunkyBob Is God Like PunkyBob Is God Like PunkyBob Is God Like PunkyBob Is God Like PunkyBob Is God Like PunkyBob Is God Like PunkyBob Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensual Woman View Post

Would you rent yourself out? I can see it now...rent-a-punk....

I like that! "Rent-a-Punk." Sure! Even goes with the "American Gigolo" recast idea from the other day/thread.
Old 10-28-2008, 12:36 PM   #33
Sensual Woman
Dog Lover

Thanked 5,336 Times in 3,711 Posts
Sensual Woman Is God Like Sensual Woman Is God Like Sensual Woman Is God Like Sensual Woman Is God Like Sensual Woman Is God Like Sensual Woman Is God Like Sensual Woman Is God Like Sensual Woman Is God Like Sensual Woman Is God Like Sensual Woman Is God Like Sensual Woman Is God Like

Quote:
I like that! "Rent-a-Punk." Sure! Even goes with the "American Gigolo" recast idea from the other day/thread.
That's where I got the idea from babe....
Old 10-28-2008, 05:21 PM   #34
OICurready4me
Mighty's sex toy

OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by scoobertina View Post
grrrrrr.... I am so happy for you and I quite agree... someone will step into your life and will just make things all worth while..

I am not sure I will marry again.. but I am not going to push the thought completely aside.. for now i am happy being single and meeting new people.. making friends.. etc.....
Like alot of things in life.... you'll know if or when that time comes along where you say to yourself "this is it!". It may not necessarily happen but as long as you stop and smell the roses along the way, the path you take will be that more enjoyable.
Old 10-28-2008, 06:02 PM   #35
TammyE
Fresh start!

TammyE Is God Like TammyE Is God Like TammyE Is God Like TammyE Is God Like TammyE Is God Like TammyE Is God Like TammyE Is God Like TammyE Is God Like TammyE Is God Like TammyE Is God Like TammyE Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by OICurready4me View Post
Never say never... you don't know who will come into your life that will totally take you by storm and turn your life upside down to the point that you want to keep that person in your life forever. I know I had similar thoughts... before I met Mighty. Now, it is a definite. I have never met anyone that has found the places in my heart I never knew I had. I don't just want her in my life until the day I die... I NEED her in my life.
That is so sweet, and it's great that you two found each other!
TammyE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 06:21 PM   #36
Zarret
Sometimes Shy

Zarret has a reputation beyond repute Zarret has a reputation beyond repute Zarret has a reputation beyond repute Zarret has a reputation beyond repute Zarret has a reputation beyond repute Zarret has a reputation beyond repute Zarret has a reputation beyond repute Zarret has a reputation beyond repute Zarret has a reputation beyond repute Zarret has a reputation beyond repute Zarret has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnceAKing View Post
Certainly it's possible,,anything is...and I suppose it depends on the couple. I just know that for me it's just not the same...I want her to share my name, my family, as well as my life and my possessions. And while living together is certainly a committed relationship, or should be, to me it's just not the same...I would want her to know that I'm proud to give it, the relationship, my all even to the point of knowing there's the possibility of having to deal with the bullshit...I think it's the willingness of giving all of me as opposed to reserving enough to be able avoid the hard part should that be necessary. Just my humble opinion I know.
I completely agree
Zarret is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Zarret For This Useful Post:
OnceAKing (10-28-2008)
Old 10-28-2008, 08:26 PM   #37
TIGUY
Italian Guy

TIGUY Is God Like TIGUY Is God Like TIGUY Is God Like TIGUY Is God Like TIGUY Is God Like TIGUY Is God Like TIGUY Is God Like TIGUY Is God Like TIGUY Is God Like TIGUY Is God Like TIGUY Is God Like

don't you ever forget those very realistic qualities my wonderful friend...

affection, devotion, dedication, honesty, respect....to name but a few...and I know this to be true. Oh... and you are passionate in all you do...

Quote:
Nope, I wouldn't. LOTS of insurance companies now allow "partners" to be covered.

It's not that I would be afraid of getting hurt, or putting myself out there again... its more just that I am much more realistic about ME, and what I can handle in a relationship. I have some serious flaws that make me a hard person to be married to.
TIGUY is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to TIGUY For This Useful Post:
Torin (10-28-2008)
Old 10-28-2008, 08:28 PM   #38
texsgal
Super Flirt

texsgal has a reputation beyond repute texsgal has a reputation beyond repute texsgal has a reputation beyond repute texsgal has a reputation beyond repute texsgal has a reputation beyond repute texsgal has a reputation beyond repute texsgal has a reputation beyond repute texsgal has a reputation beyond repute texsgal has a reputation beyond repute texsgal has a reputation beyond repute texsgal has a reputation beyond repute

I hate to say no because you just don't know what cards will be dealt your way.. Anything is possible.
texsgal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 09:00 PM   #39
PEBBLIEPOO
Flirting Goddess

PEBBLIEPOO has a reputation beyond repute PEBBLIEPOO has a reputation beyond repute PEBBLIEPOO has a reputation beyond repute PEBBLIEPOO has a reputation beyond repute PEBBLIEPOO has a reputation beyond repute PEBBLIEPOO has a reputation beyond repute PEBBLIEPOO has a reputation beyond repute PEBBLIEPOO has a reputation beyond repute PEBBLIEPOO has a reputation beyond repute PEBBLIEPOO has a reputation beyond repute PEBBLIEPOO has a reputation beyond repute

No i would not remarry been there 2 times already and not going for a third
Old 10-28-2008, 09:01 PM   #40
Sweetdreams069
Flirting God

Sweetdreams069 has a reputation beyond repute Sweetdreams069 has a reputation beyond repute Sweetdreams069 has a reputation beyond repute Sweetdreams069 has a reputation beyond repute Sweetdreams069 has a reputation beyond repute Sweetdreams069 has a reputation beyond repute Sweetdreams069 has a reputation beyond repute Sweetdreams069 has a reputation beyond repute Sweetdreams069 has a reputation beyond repute Sweetdreams069 has a reputation beyond repute Sweetdreams069 has a reputation beyond repute

Don't think so. Too many good looking women out there.
Sweetdreams069 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 09:21 PM   #41
gatorgal
His Heifer

gatorgal has a reputation beyond repute gatorgal has a reputation beyond repute gatorgal has a reputation beyond repute gatorgal has a reputation beyond repute gatorgal has a reputation beyond repute gatorgal has a reputation beyond repute gatorgal has a reputation beyond repute gatorgal has a reputation beyond repute gatorgal has a reputation beyond repute gatorgal has a reputation beyond repute gatorgal has a reputation beyond repute

Ive tried the marriage thing twice now.... I love married life.... but I dont know if I can "honestly" make someone truly happy...and I dont know if I want to take the chance of being heartbroken again...
gatorgal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 09:32 PM   #42
Sylar
Givin' lumps of coal

Sylar Is God Like Sylar Is God Like Sylar Is God Like Sylar Is God Like Sylar Is God Like Sylar Is God Like Sylar Is God Like Sylar Is God Like Sylar Is God Like Sylar Is God Like Sylar Is God Like

This is it for me. I'm on my second marriage, and it's awesome, but my first was an embarrassingly dismal failure. There won't be a third.
Old 10-28-2008, 09:56 PM   #43
Krystal
Flirting Goddess

Thanked 1,085 Times in 780 Posts
Krystal Is God Like Krystal Is God Like Krystal Is God Like Krystal Is God Like Krystal Is God Like Krystal Is God Like Krystal Is God Like Krystal Is God Like Krystal Is God Like Krystal Is God Like Krystal Is God Like

I'm going to go with the "never say never" theory. However, I will say that if it comes to that, it won't happen right away. I married way too young and as I'm getting to know myself more, I realize I fall way too hard. I need a little "me" time before I fall for that again.
Krystal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 09:58 PM   #44
likesbuttons
Flirting Guest
I Love It Here

likesbuttons has a reputation beyond repute likesbuttons has a reputation beyond repute likesbuttons has a reputation beyond repute likesbuttons has a reputation beyond repute likesbuttons has a reputation beyond repute likesbuttons has a reputation beyond repute likesbuttons has a reputation beyond repute likesbuttons has a reputation beyond repute likesbuttons has a reputation beyond repute likesbuttons has a reputation beyond repute likesbuttons has a reputation beyond repute

dunno...that's all i can say......
likesbuttons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 09:58 PM   #45
Torin
Princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krystal View Post
I'm going to go with the "never say never" theory. However, I will say that if it comes to that, it won't happen right away. I married way too young and as I'm getting to know myself more, I realize I fall way too hard. I need a little "me" time before I fall for that again.
I'll catch you... I might grope you a bit... but you'll be safe!

Krystal (10-28-2008)
Old 10-28-2008, 10:00 PM   #46
Krystal
Flirting Goddess

Krystal Is God Like Krystal Is God Like Krystal Is God Like Krystal Is God Like Krystal Is God Like Krystal Is God Like Krystal Is God Like Krystal Is God Like Krystal Is God Like Krystal Is God Like Krystal Is God Like

Quote:
I'll catch you... I might grope you a bit... but you'll be safe!
And when it becomes legal everywhere....I'd ask you....and deal with your flaws.
Old 10-28-2008, 10:04 PM   #47
Torin
Princess

Quote:
And when it becomes legal everywhere....I'd ask you....and deal with your flaws.
I'd be the first girl ever with a diamond strap on as an engagement ring!!!

You know I'd say yes... I'm not afraid of bigamy!

Old 10-28-2008, 10:06 PM   #48
Krystal
Flirting Goddess

Hopefully diamonds have gotten...umm...smoother *ahem* over the years?

Quote:
I'd be the first girl ever with a diamond strap on as an engagement ring!!!

You know I'd say yes... I'm not afraid of bigamy!
Old 10-28-2008, 10:18 PM   #49
Torin
Princess

Quote:
Hopefully diamonds have gotten...umm...smoother *ahem* over the years?

Ohhh... ouch. Yeah, I should have thought that one thru a little more.

*blush*

Old 10-28-2008, 10:41 PM   #50
likesbuttons
Flirting Guest
I Love It Here

likesbuttons has a reputation beyond repute likesbuttons has a reputation beyond repute likesbuttons has a reputation beyond repute likesbuttons has a reputation beyond repute likesbuttons has a reputation beyond repute likesbuttons has a reputation beyond repute likesbuttons has a reputation beyond repute likesbuttons has a reputation beyond repute likesbuttons has a reputation beyond repute likesbuttons has a reputation beyond repute likesbuttons has a reputation beyond repute

no pain no gain, girls....
likesbuttons is offline   Reply With Quote