Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Married And Flirting Chat Forums > Current Events And Real Life

Current Events And Real Life Kids, Holidays, Entertainment. Things that married people worry about with our clothes on.

Old 09-12-2014, 09:38 PM   #51
Alfa
Smilin@the world go by

Thanked 4,917 Times in 3,127 Posts
Alfa Is God Like Alfa Is God Like Alfa Is God Like Alfa Is God Like Alfa Is God Like Alfa Is God Like Alfa Is God Like Alfa Is God Like Alfa Is God Like Alfa Is God Like Alfa Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by dixiechik View Post
My PM box is 97% full and that's annoying as hell too
It's tough being popular, huh, Dix?

Alfa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2014, 09:39 PM   #52
redcat
Forum Leader

Thanked 13,395 Times in 8,524 Posts
redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma77 View Post
Invisibles.. I have never understood how 'online' status gives out information about you?
I'm here, online and very much visible..never had a issue. There's always block or 'ignore' and keeping the cool..if necessary
just creeps me out to be honest..
Invisible can help if you're hiding from a spouse....unless you're posting madly and they happen to hit upon the right thread.
Old 09-12-2014, 09:41 PM   #53
redcat
Forum Leader

redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by dixiechik View Post

Here's one, what is the duplicate post shit when you only hit the button once?
AKA impatience.
Old 09-12-2014, 09:44 PM   #54
hijiller
One foot on land, one on

Thanked 12,415 Times in 8,471 Posts
hijiller Is God Like hijiller Is God Like hijiller Is God Like hijiller Is God Like hijiller Is God Like hijiller Is God Like hijiller Is God Like hijiller Is God Like hijiller Is God Like hijiller Is God Like hijiller Is God Like

I like invisible, but haven't got the magic cloak in RL. After about 3 yrs,, i went visible, and nothing special happened. No cake or free lottery tickets, so i wear my cape and don't have to hide in the corner thread..which is one of those strange ones, Dixie, but Amonte made it so it's cool.
hijiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2014, 09:48 PM   #55
redcat
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by mschevious1 View Post
Well, I started to rep you again but…oh yeah….even if you are funny as hell or say something that makes me think or that I think deserves another one, I have to find so many other people before I can give you another…yeah, sometimes there are people that deserve multiples, just sayin Sure would be nice if we could.
Cock shots from a relative stranger…don’t get me wrong…I love me some cock…but…only if it attached to someone I actually care about and am hot for….it does absolutely nothing for me otherwise, just sayin Yep
You are typing a response (this is my 3rd attempt so I am cutting and pasting) and it times out and you lose the profound thoughts you had put into words because….idk, just because life isn’t sometimes crappy enough and it is one more thing to make you crazy When you sign in, if you'll tick the check box above the Sign In button, you won't be timed out.
The whole friends list…really??? Someone friend requests you, then they chat for about 5.7 seconds, never to be heard from again, yet clean out your friend list and they whine about how their feelings got hurt….ok, friendship has NOTHING to do with checking or unchecking a little square box! I get frustrated when sometimes I delete long-gone people, only to find them auto-added again. Oh well, I don't really pay attention to the thing anyway. Those that want to talk with me, do.
When the site goes down…I get that….sort of…but why does it now take me an extra half hour or so to get back in…and speaking of that, why in the heck when it does that do you have to lose every single thread that you were having fun in?
Snarky comments…ok, so we all have off days and bad moods, and thankfully there is the Sanctuary for real life issues and problems….but then there are people who feel the need to say things about people or post publicly, and if you have an issue with a person, why not be an adult and either block them so you never have to see their posts again or ….here’s a concept…ask them if what you heard through the grapevine is true?
Oh, and couples… why is it that some people are so insecure and unhappy with themselves that they feel the need to try their best to destroy someone else’s happiness? Is it a challenge, are you really that worthless in your own eyes and that is the only way you can feel validated or …..well, maybe one day I will understand that whole issue….but probably not. I've never understood that either. Even if it's someone you're attracted to, if they find someone else, at least TRY to be happy for them.
Don’t get me wrong, I am happy I found this place, I think Penny, Lena and all the mods are amazing for all they do. It’s just that today, given a thread like this and a place to vent….well I am taking full advantage before the thread mysteriously disappears. Ok…rant is done….next please…..
You rant well.
mschevious1 (09-12-2014), trlnlty (09-12-2014)
Old 09-12-2014, 10:11 PM   #56
Pixie~Dust
Flirting God
I Love It Here

Thanked 5,642 Times in 4,281 Posts
Pixie~Dust Is God Like Pixie~Dust Is God Like Pixie~Dust Is God Like Pixie~Dust Is God Like Pixie~Dust Is God Like Pixie~Dust Is God Like Pixie~Dust Is God Like Pixie~Dust Is God Like Pixie~Dust Is God Like Pixie~Dust Is God Like Pixie~Dust Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by hijiller View Post
I like invisible, but haven't got the magic cloak in RL. After about 3 yrs,, i went visible, and nothing special happened. No cake or free lottery tickets, so i wear my cape and don't have to hide in the corner thread..which is one of those strange ones, Dixie, but Amonte made it so it's cool.

I think everyone has reasons for invisible or really anything for that matter. What I think is bullshit is everyone feeling like they have to defend every step they take here. Is this place really to where were all so incredibly insecure that we have to be validated for every choice we make. God forbid and damn it. We should be laughing, having a good time and just randomly joking. Not hating this place enough to log in and feel like with every turn someone has made a judgement and yet again someone has to defend themselves. Sad
Pixie~Dust is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pixie~Dust For This Useful Post:
DirtRacer9 (09-13-2014), mschevious1 (09-12-2014)
Old 09-12-2014, 10:15 PM   #57
tnfem
Flirting God
I Love It Here

Thanked 7,384 Times in 5,771 Posts
tnfem Is God Like tnfem Is God Like tnfem Is God Like tnfem Is God Like tnfem Is God Like tnfem Is God Like tnfem Is God Like tnfem Is God Like tnfem Is God Like tnfem Is God Like tnfem Is God Like

Quote:
Well, I started to rep you again but…oh yeah….even if you are funny as hell or say something that makes me think or that I think deserves another one, I have to find so many other people before I can give you another…yeah, sometimes there are people that deserve multiples, just sayin
Cock shots from a relative stranger…don’t get me wrong…I love me some cock…but…only if it attached to someone I actually care about and am hot for….it does absolutely nothing for me otherwise, just sayin
You are typing a response (this is my 3rd attempt so I am cutting and pasting) and it times out and you lose the profound thoughts you had put into words because….idk, just because life isn’t sometimes crappy enough and it is one more thing to make you crazy
The whole friends list…really??? Someone friend requests you, then they chat for about 5.7 seconds, never to be heard from again, yet clean out your friend list and they whine about how their feelings got hurt….ok, friendship has NOTHING to do with checking or unchecking a little square box!
When the site goes down…I get that….sort of…but why does it now take me an extra half hour or so to get back in…and speaking of that, why in the heck when it does that do you have to lose every single thread that you were having fun in?
Snarky comments…ok, so we all have off days and bad moods, and thankfully there is the Sanctuary for real life issues and problems….but then there are people who feel the need to say things about people or post publicly, and if you have an issue with a person, why not be an adult and either block them so you never have to see their posts again or ….here’s a concept…ask them if what you heard through the grapevine is true?
Oh, and couples… why is it that some people are so insecure and unhappy with themselves that they feel the need to try their best to destroy someone else’s happiness? Is it a challenge, are you really that worthless in your own eyes and that is the only way you can feel validated or …..well, maybe one day I will understand that whole issue….but probably not.
Don’t get me wrong, I am happy I found this place, I think Penny, Lena and all the mods are amazing for all they do. It’s just that today, given a thread like this and a place to vent….well I am taking full advantage before the thread mysteriously disappears. Ok…rant is done….next please…..

awesome

It'll be a'ight.....
tnfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to tnfem For This Useful Post:
mschevious1 (09-12-2014)
Old 09-12-2014, 10:33 PM   #58
mschevious1
Perfectly Imperfect

Thanked 5,146 Times in 3,636 Posts
mschevious1 Is God Like mschevious1 Is God Like mschevious1 Is God Like mschevious1 Is God Like mschevious1 Is God Like mschevious1 Is God Like mschevious1 Is God Like mschevious1 Is God Like mschevious1 Is God Like mschevious1 Is God Like mschevious1 Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by redcat View Post
You rant well.
thanks, Red...just happy it isn't too often, as I'm sure others are as well

and really, I am just now finding out about being able to write and not get a time out??? what else have I missed? Does everyone is get all happy here, join hands and sing kumbaya once a day and I've missed it all this time? jk, thank you for being so helpful and sweet
Old 09-12-2014, 10:36 PM   #59
redcat
Forum Leader

Quote:

and really, I am just now finding out about being able to write and not get a time out??? what else have I missed? Does everyone is get all happy here, join hands and sing kumbaya once a day and I've missed it all this time? jk, thank you for being so helpful and sweet
We dropped the holding hands part...(stage whisper) never know where some of those hands have been, ya know.
DirtRacer9 (09-12-2014), mschevious1 (09-12-2014)
Old 09-12-2014, 10:40 PM   #60
mschevious1
Perfectly Imperfect

Thanked 5,146 Times in 3,636 Posts
mschevious1 Is God Like mschevious1 Is God Like mschevious1 Is God Like mschevious1 Is God Like mschevious1 Is God Like mschevious1 Is God Like mschevious1 Is God Like mschevious1 Is God Like mschevious1 Is God Like mschevious1 Is God Like mschevious1 Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pixie~Dust View Post
I think everyone has reasons for invisible or really anything for that matter. What I think is bullshit is everyone feeling like they have to defend every step they take here. Is this place really to where were all so incredibly insecure that we have to be validated for every choice we make. God forbid and damn it. We should be laughing, having a good time and just randomly joking. Not hating this place enough to log in and feel like with every turn someone has made a judgement and yet again someone has to defend themselves. Sad
wait...were you talking about me, talking about you and what you said about them and omg, are you really gonna go tell everyone about that secret I told you???
Pixie~Dust (09-12-2014)
Old 09-12-2014, 10:42 PM   #61
tnfem
Flirting God
I Love It Here

tnfem Is God Like tnfem Is God Like tnfem Is God Like tnfem Is God Like tnfem Is God Like tnfem Is God Like tnfem Is God Like tnfem Is God Like tnfem Is God Like tnfem Is God Like tnfem Is God Like

Quote:
wait...were you talking about me, talking about you and what you said about them and omg, are you really gonna go tell everyone about that secret I told you???
You know....I heard all that through the grapevine.....

http://youtu.be/mkbA3E363So
The Following User Says Thank You to tnfem For This Useful Post:
mschevious1 (09-12-2014)
Old 09-12-2014, 10:44 PM   #62
Dahlia
Je ne sais quoi

Thanked 3,114 Times in 2,497 Posts
Dahlia Is God Like Dahlia Is God Like Dahlia Is God Like Dahlia Is God Like Dahlia Is God Like Dahlia Is God Like Dahlia Is God Like Dahlia Is God Like Dahlia Is God Like Dahlia Is God Like Dahlia Is God Like

Quote:

Kumbaya on the Promenade deck in 15 min......
Dahlia is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Dahlia For This Useful Post:
mschevious1 (09-12-2014)
Old 09-12-2014, 10:51 PM   #63
Marley075
Bullet Dodger

Thanked 2,401 Times in 1,627 Posts
Marley075 Is God Like Marley075 Is God Like Marley075 Is God Like Marley075 Is God Like Marley075 Is God Like Marley075 Is God Like Marley075 Is God Like Marley075 Is God Like Marley075 Is God Like Marley075 Is God Like Marley075 Is God Like

Why do the good people leave and the asshats stay?

And before you get all ass sore that I am specifically am talking about you, I'm pushing 4 years around here, so lightning up Francis.

Last edited by Marley075; 09-12-2014 at 10:58 PM. Reason: Needed a helping verb
Marley075 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Marley075 For This Useful Post:
DomesticDiva (09-13-2014), trlnlty (09-12-2014)
Old 09-12-2014, 10:52 PM   #64
Pixie~Dust
Flirting God
I Love It Here

Pixie~Dust Is God Like Pixie~Dust Is God Like Pixie~Dust Is God Like Pixie~Dust Is God Like Pixie~Dust Is God Like Pixie~Dust Is God Like Pixie~Dust Is God Like Pixie~Dust Is God Like Pixie~Dust Is God Like Pixie~Dust Is God Like Pixie~Dust Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnfem View Post
You know....I heard all that through the grapevine.....

http://youtu.be/mkbA3E363So
http://youtu.be/mlUZG2UQ6FI
The Following User Says Thank You to Pixie~Dust For This Useful Post:
tnfem (09-12-2014)
Old 09-12-2014, 10:53 PM   #65
Marley075
Bullet Dodger

Marley075 Is God Like Marley075 Is God Like Marley075 Is God Like Marley075 Is God Like Marley075 Is God Like Marley075 Is God Like Marley075 Is God Like Marley075 Is God Like Marley075 Is God Like Marley075 Is God Like Marley075 Is God Like

Why won't you show me your tits?
Old 09-12-2014, 10:53 PM   #66
SusanG
Flirting God

SusanG Is God Like SusanG Is God Like SusanG Is God Like SusanG Is God Like SusanG Is God Like SusanG Is God Like SusanG Is God Like SusanG Is God Like SusanG Is God Like SusanG Is God Like SusanG Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marley075 View Post

And before you get all ass sore that I specifically am talking about you, I'm pushing 4 years around here, so lightning up Francis.

Confession time - I 'venever understood what the term asshat was supposed to mean
Old 09-12-2014, 10:53 PM   #67
Pixie~Dust
Flirting God
I Love It Here

Quote:

And before you get all ass sore that I specifically am talking about you, I'm pushing 4 years around here, so lightning up Francis.

Asshat
Old 09-12-2014, 10:54 PM   #68
SusanG
Flirting God

SusanG Is God Like SusanG Is God Like SusanG Is God Like SusanG Is God Like SusanG Is God Like SusanG Is God Like SusanG Is God Like SusanG Is God Like SusanG Is God Like SusanG Is God Like SusanG Is God Like

Quote:
Asshat
Someone tell me what it means!!! I'm all con-foosed
Old 09-12-2014, 10:54 PM   #69
Marley075
Bullet Dodger

Quote:
Originally Posted by SusanG View Post
Confession time - I 'venever understood what the term asshat was supposed to mean
Think douchebag/twat turned up to 11.
Old 09-12-2014, 10:57 PM   #70
SusanG
Flirting God

Quote:
Think douchebag/twat turned up to 11.
I get the context - but where did the term come from?

Someone who wears hats that make them look like an ass? Someone who wear superfluous hats - like ski caps for no reason?

Someone tell me!!!!
Old 09-12-2014, 10:57 PM   #71
tnfem
Flirting God
I Love It Here

Quote:
http://youtu.be/5cDLZqe735k
Old 09-12-2014, 10:57 PM   #72
hijiller
One foot on land, one on

Thanked 12,415 Times in 8,471 Posts
hijiller Is God Like hijiller Is God Like hijiller Is God Like hijiller Is God Like hijiller Is God Like hijiller Is God Like hijiller Is God Like hijiller Is God Like hijiller Is God Like hijiller Is God Like hijiller Is God Like

Quote:

Over 4 years here, and all the good people haven't left..there are plenty in the bullpen warming up. I notice you are still here with only one shoe, so you couldn't run away too fast ..you'd have to hop.
hijiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2014, 11:00 PM   #73
Marley075
Bullet Dodger

Quote:
Originally Posted by SusanG View Post
I get the context - but where did the term come from?

Someone who wears hats that make them look like an ass? Someone who wear superfluous hats - like ski caps for no reason?

Someone tell me!!!!
I invented it.

How about those tits as a thank you?
SusanG (09-12-2014)
Old 09-12-2014, 11:00 PM   #74
Marley075
Bullet Dodger

Quote:
Originally Posted by hijiller View Post
Over 4 years here, and all the good people haven't left..there are plenty in the bullpen warming up. I notice you are still here with only one shoe, so you couldn't run away too fast ..you'd have to hop.
I'll leave as soon as I get paroled.
SusanG (09-12-2014)
Old 09-12-2014, 11:01 PM   #75
SusanG
Flirting God

Quote:
I invented it.

How about those tits as a thank you?
Don't be an asshat