Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Married And Flirting Chat Forums > Jokes, Stories & Games

Jokes, Stories & Games Have a good joke to tell or a story to share. How about a game to play, Post it here and share it with us.

Old 05-14-2008, 09:58 AM   #51
jmsmith12345
vaginas are weird
I Love It Here

Thanked 3,509 Times in 2,131 Posts
jmsmith12345 Is God Like jmsmith12345 Is God Like jmsmith12345 Is God Like jmsmith12345 Is God Like jmsmith12345 Is God Like jmsmith12345 Is God Like jmsmith12345 Is God Like jmsmith12345 Is God Like jmsmith12345 Is God Like jmsmith12345 Is God Like jmsmith12345 Is God Like

I usually attract the "I just got released from a mental institution, have serious daddy issues, and I promise never to stab you with that big shiny...may I see it?...butcher knife" type of gal.

She winds up being one hell of a weekend, but relocating all the time gets to be a bitch!
jmsmith12345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2008, 10:02 AM   #52
rizz
Flirting God

rizz Is God Like rizz Is God Like rizz Is God Like rizz Is God Like rizz Is God Like rizz Is God Like rizz Is God Like rizz Is God Like rizz Is God Like rizz Is God Like rizz Is God Like

You attract Geeks!

Your stunning intellect and love of sci-fi and video games allures the geeks like nothing else. Maybe it is the sparkle in your eye that makes them want to text you, who knows. Geeks make good partners, but tend to be arguementative. If you are a TRUE geek magnet, you will know if that was spelled correctly, and actually care. If it is a bad-boy/bad-girl you are seeking, you are barking up the wrong tree, unless they are just 'bad' behind a PS2 console
rizz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2008, 10:04 AM   #53
dicksr4chicks
Flirting God

dicksr4chicks has a reputation beyond repute dicksr4chicks has a reputation beyond repute dicksr4chicks has a reputation beyond repute dicksr4chicks has a reputation beyond repute dicksr4chicks has a reputation beyond repute dicksr4chicks has a reputation beyond repute dicksr4chicks has a reputation beyond repute dicksr4chicks has a reputation beyond repute dicksr4chicks has a reputation beyond repute dicksr4chicks has a reputation beyond repute dicksr4chicks has a reputation beyond repute

Man I attract all types. For some reason i can go anywhere resturant, Hospital, traffic court and people will just start talking to me asking question telling me there problems. My family hates it but i find it kinda fun
Old 05-14-2008, 10:11 AM   #54
Rays
Flirting God

Rays Is God Like Rays Is God Like Rays Is God Like Rays Is God Like Rays Is God Like Rays Is God Like Rays Is God Like Rays Is God Like Rays Is God Like Rays Is God Like Rays Is God Like

Your Result: You attract geeks!

Big shocker there. LOL
Rays is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2008, 11:00 AM   #55
PowWhackIt
Mom's Garage

PowWhackIt has a reputation beyond repute PowWhackIt has a reputation beyond repute PowWhackIt has a reputation beyond repute PowWhackIt has a reputation beyond repute PowWhackIt has a reputation beyond repute PowWhackIt has a reputation beyond repute PowWhackIt has a reputation beyond repute PowWhackIt has a reputation beyond repute PowWhackIt has a reputation beyond repute PowWhackIt has a reputation beyond repute PowWhackIt has a reputation beyond repute

Your Result: You attract models!

Congrats, something about you makes those model-quality people flock to you. This is good for obvious reasons - they look great, just having them nearby attracts other models, and it opens doors for you - like exclusive clubs and whatnot. If you are seeking pure physical beauty, you are all set. If you are seeking someone that is not cynical and slightly bitter about humans in general, someone focused on the human condition and intellect, then you are out of luck - but who cares, you attract models!

You attract artsy people!

You attract Yuppies!

You attract rednecks!

You attract unstable people!

You attract geeks!

PowWhackIt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2008, 11:09 AM   #56
Lacey

Lacey has disabled reputation

What type of person do you attract? Your Result: You attract artsy people!

Those free spirited artists with great imaginations find you interesting. They are usually interesting themselves, so its not a bad thing, but they CAN be a bit wifty and choose odd goals. If you like life to always be a bit 'different' from the norm, but not too extreme in any one direction, these are the people for you. If you seek logical decision making skills and good money management, you may want to change something in the way you appear. Artsy people are fun for adventure and exploring, so, have fun! (smoking weed helps too)
Lacey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2008, 11:20 AM   #57
GeauxGirl
Super Flirt

GeauxGirl has a reputation beyond repute GeauxGirl has a reputation beyond repute GeauxGirl has a reputation beyond repute GeauxGirl has a reputation beyond repute GeauxGirl has a reputation beyond repute GeauxGirl has a reputation beyond repute GeauxGirl has a reputation beyond repute GeauxGirl has a reputation beyond repute GeauxGirl has a reputation beyond repute GeauxGirl has a reputation beyond repute GeauxGirl has a reputation beyond repute

My result: You attract artsy people.

Hmmm...I hadn't noticed.
GeauxGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2008, 11:25 AM   #58
Lacey

Lacey has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeauxGirl View Post
My result: You attract artsy people.

Hmmm...I hadn't noticed.

LOL.....Me either....I thought the same......
Lacey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2008, 11:36 AM   #59
Atrebla Rose
Loving where life has me!

Thanked 2,675 Times in 2,251 Posts
Atrebla Rose Is God Like Atrebla Rose Is God Like Atrebla Rose Is God Like Atrebla Rose Is God Like Atrebla Rose Is God Like Atrebla Rose Is God Like Atrebla Rose Is God Like Atrebla Rose Is God Like Atrebla Rose Is God Like Atrebla Rose Is God Like Atrebla Rose Is God Like

I think an honest person who is willing to step up to the plate and keep the bucket of love full! willing to do the extras, knowing what the extras are! someone who communicates, shares and accepts all I have to give! I used to think that was an imposible dream, but I am starting to see it just might be a reality,,,,time will tell for sure!
Atrebla Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2008, 11:44 AM   #60
yaser
Flirting God

Thanked 1,467 Times in 1,421 Posts
yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atrebla Rose View Post
I think an honest person who is willing to step up to the plate and keep the bucket of love full! willing to do the extras, knowing what the extras are! someone who communicates, shares and accepts all I have to give! I used to think that was an imposible dream, but I am starting to see it just might be a reality,,,,time will tell for sure!
We will see who you will attract and who you will be attracted..

Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear - not absence of fear.
Mark Twain (1835 - 1910)
yaser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2008, 11:46 AM   #61
Atrebla Rose

Atrebla Rose Is God Like Atrebla Rose Is God Like Atrebla Rose Is God Like Atrebla Rose Is God Like Atrebla Rose Is God Like Atrebla Rose Is God Like Atrebla Rose Is God Like Atrebla Rose Is God Like Atrebla Rose Is God Like Atrebla Rose Is God Like Atrebla Rose Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by yaser View Post
We will see who you will attract and who you will be attracted..

Yes we will see!
Old 05-14-2008, 11:50 AM   #62
1hotrod
just hanging out

1hotrod has disabled reputation

Your Result: You attract Yuppies

You attract the very well-dressed, job oriented type of people. They usually have their finances together, are 'middle of the road' on most topics, generally happy with the 'main-stream' of things. If it is stability you are after, these are good people to attract, if you seek adventure, it may be time for an overhaul.

Not so sure about this! Didn't have the answers I would have given to some of the questions.

Last edited by 1hotrod; 05-14-2008 at 12:01 PM.
1hotrod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2008, 11:52 AM   #63
yaser
Flirting God

yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like

Quote:
Yes we will see!
Tell me if your eyes enough open to see the ones who follow you.

Mark Twain (1835 - 1910)
Old 05-14-2008, 11:54 AM   #64
Atrebla Rose

Quote:
Tell me if your eyes enough open to see the ones who follow you.
eyes are wide open,,,,but not seeing this following everyone speaks of....rose needs to hold an eye exam clinic
Old 05-14-2008, 12:01 PM   #65
yaser
Flirting God

Quote:
eyes are wide open,,,,but not seeing this following everyone speaks of....rose needs to hold an eye exam clinic
Rose,eyes are not enough for such cases but you must also ask your heart. What does it say?

Mark Twain (1835 - 1910)
Old 05-14-2008, 12:04 PM   #66
Atrebla Rose

Quote:
Rose,eyes are not enough for such cases but you must also ask your heart. What does it say?
today I am scared to ask it,,,,will get the balls (no pun intended) later thank you
Old 05-14-2008, 12:08 PM   #67
yaser
Flirting God

Quote:
today I am scared to ask it,,,,will get the balls (no pun intended) later thank you
I will wait to see your hearts response....Look forward to hear it..

Mark Twain (1835 - 1910)
Old 05-14-2008, 12:27 PM   #68
honeybee
Married And Flirting

honeybee is an unknown quantity at this point

I attract very nice people.
And they all stay friends forever.
honeybee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2008, 12:30 PM   #69
ohreally?
Flirting Goddess

ohreally? has a reputation beyond repute ohreally? has a reputation beyond repute ohreally? has a reputation beyond repute ohreally? has a reputation beyond repute ohreally? has a reputation beyond repute ohreally? has a reputation beyond repute ohreally? has a reputation beyond repute ohreally? has a reputation beyond repute ohreally? has a reputation beyond repute ohreally? has a reputation beyond repute ohreally? has a reputation beyond repute

I attract nice people too, honey.
Nice people attract nice people
ohreally? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2008, 12:38 PM   #70
Big O
Flirting God

Thanked 3,690 Times in 3,073 Posts
Big O Is God Like Big O Is God Like Big O Is God Like Big O Is God Like Big O Is God Like Big O Is God Like Big O Is God Like Big O Is God Like Big O Is God Like Big O Is God Like Big O Is God Like

hmmm.... do we have any yuppies here????
Big O is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2008, 10:36 PM   #71
Jelly
Bite Me

Thanked 9,454 Times in 5,160 Posts
Jelly Is God Like Jelly Is God Like Jelly Is God Like Jelly Is God Like Jelly Is God Like Jelly Is God Like Jelly Is God Like Jelly Is God Like Jelly Is God Like Jelly Is God Like Jelly Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by b_rizz View Post
ok..i think i resent that remark..pfft....so not a yuppy!
Ummmmmmmm i'm thinking your a yuppy

"You attract the very well-dressed, job oriented type of people. They usually have their finances together, are 'middle of the road' on most topics, generally happy with the 'main-stream' of things. If it is stability you are after, these are good people to attract, if you seek adventure, it may be time for an overhaul."

Now come here and kiss me yuppy
Old 05-14-2008, 10:38 PM   #72
Jelly
Bite Me

Thanked 9,454 Times in 5,160 Posts
Jelly Is God Like Jelly Is God Like Jelly Is God Like Jelly Is God Like Jelly Is God Like Jelly Is God Like Jelly Is God Like Jelly Is God Like Jelly Is God Like Jelly Is God Like Jelly Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by b_rizz View Post
You attract Geeks!

Your stunning intellect and love of sci-fi and video games allures the geeks like nothing else. Maybe it is the sparkle in your eye that makes them want to text you, who knows. Geeks make good partners, but tend to be arguementative. If you are a TRUE geek magnet, you will know if that was spelled correctly, and actually care. If it is a bad-boy/bad-girl you are seeking, you are barking up the wrong tree, unless they are just 'bad' behind a PS2 console
so.. what u sayin?
Old 05-14-2008, 10:48 PM   #73
Dir
Flirting God

Dir has a reputation beyond repute Dir has a reputation beyond repute Dir has a reputation beyond repute Dir has a reputation beyond repute Dir has a reputation beyond repute Dir has a reputation beyond repute Dir has a reputation beyond repute Dir has a reputation beyond repute Dir has a reputation beyond repute Dir has a reputation beyond repute Dir has a reputation beyond repute

According to this a Yuppies ....is there any around ???
Dir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2008, 10:48 PM   #74
hoss
Flirting God

hoss Is God Like hoss Is God Like hoss Is God Like hoss Is God Like hoss Is God Like hoss Is God Like hoss Is God Like hoss Is God Like hoss Is God Like hoss Is God Like hoss Is God Like

i attract old men with walkers ....go figure .....
Old 05-14-2008, 10:48 PM   #75
rizz
Flirting God

rizz Is God Like rizz Is God Like rizz Is God Like rizz Is God Like rizz Is God Like rizz Is God Like rizz Is God Like rizz Is God Like rizz Is God Like rizz Is God Like rizz Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jelly's Brandi View Post
Ummmmmmmm i'm thinking your a yuppy

"You attract the very well-dressed, job oriented type of people. They usually have their finances together, are 'middle of the road' on most topics, generally happy with the 'main-stream' of things. If it is stability you are after, these are good people to attract, if you seek adventure, it may be time for an overhaul."

Now come here and kiss me yuppy
you can have the kiss..but still not a yuppy...now where is my pink shirt
rizz is offline   Reply With Quote