Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Married And Flirting Chat Forums > Married And Flirting

Married And Flirting Are You A Flirt? Do you enjoy flirting? Let the flirt in you come out here!

Old 06-25-2008, 10:22 AM   #51
Tiglet
Missed Y'all

Thanked 2,135 Times in 1,444 Posts
Tiglet Is God Like Tiglet Is God Like Tiglet Is God Like Tiglet Is God Like Tiglet Is God Like Tiglet Is God Like Tiglet Is God Like Tiglet Is God Like Tiglet Is God Like Tiglet Is God Like Tiglet Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jelly's Brandi View Post
question #2
I'm ready to stop crying.... how do you get these damned tears to stop???
Hang around here for awhile for some fun. I'm sure some of us will get you feeling at least a tad better.
The Following User Says Thank You to Tiglet For This Useful Post:
Jelly (06-25-2008)
Old 06-25-2008, 10:37 AM   #52
Alfa
Smilin@the world go by

Thanked 4,917 Times in 3,127 Posts
Alfa Is God Like Alfa Is God Like Alfa Is God Like Alfa Is God Like Alfa Is God Like Alfa Is God Like Alfa Is God Like Alfa Is God Like Alfa Is God Like Alfa Is God Like Alfa Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jelly's Brandi View Post
question #2
I'm ready to stop crying.... how do you get these damned tears to stop???
Sweetie, the tears will eventually slow, but probably not as soon as you would like them too.

You need to say goodbye to the world as you have lived it and prepare for your tomorrow; tears are part of that process, as are the complex emotions that accompany them. Each tear is carrying some of your pain and sorrow with it so let them flow, as painful as it feels to do so.

Although I am sure it is hard to see right now, the tears will be outnumbered by laughter in time.

You're a strong, smart, fantastic lady, you will survive and thrive, JB!

Tears, Idle Tears - Alfred, Lord Tennyson Tears, idle tears, I know not what they mean,
Tears from the depth of some divine despair
Rise in the heart, and gather to the eyes,
In looking on the happy Autumn-fields,
And thinking of the days that are no more.

Fresh as the first beam glittering on a sail,
That brings our friends up from the underworld,
Sad as the last which reddens over one
That sinks with all we love below the verge;
So sad, so fresh, the days that are no more.

Ah, sad and strange as in dark summer dawns
The earliest pipe of half-awaken’d birds
To dying ears, when unto dying eyes
The casement slowly grows a glimmering square;
So sad, so strange, the days that are no more.

Dear as remember’d kisses after death,
And sweet as those by hopeless fancy feign’d
On lips that are for others; deep as love,
Deep as first love, and wild with all regret;
O Death in Life, the days that are no more.

Alfa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Alfa For This Useful Post:
Jelly (06-25-2008)
Old 06-26-2008, 03:37 AM   #53
Lena
Administrator

Thanked 2,340 Times in 1,466 Posts
Lena Is God Like Lena Is God Like Lena Is God Like Lena Is God Like Lena Is God Like Lena Is God Like Lena Is God Like Lena Is God Like Lena Is God Like Lena Is God Like Lena Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiane View Post
hmmmmm Dr Ruth?

In fact she comes here, her name is Lena!

Is going to run and hide now lololololololol!
highly seductive screaming woman that loves to have multiple orgasms???
hmmmmm.........
You can't hide from me Miss!!!
Come and get your punishment!! Was it whipping this time round??
You know what to do!!
Old 06-26-2008, 03:41 AM   #54
Shiane
Flirting God

Shiane Is God Like Shiane Is God Like Shiane Is God Like Shiane Is God Like Shiane Is God Like Shiane Is God Like Shiane Is God Like Shiane Is God Like Shiane Is God Like Shiane Is God Like Shiane Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lena View Post
highly seductive screaming woman that loves to have multiple orgasms???
hmmmmm.........
You can't hide from me Miss!!!
Come and get your punishment!! Was it whipping this time round??
You know what to do!!

WHAT you aren't a highly seductive screaming woman that loves to have multiple orgasms???

hehehehehe I know better but bring on the whipping......cream lol!

Shiane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2008, 03:58 AM   #55
Lena
Administrator

Lena Is God Like Lena Is God Like Lena Is God Like Lena Is God Like Lena Is God Like Lena Is God Like Lena Is God Like Lena Is God Like Lena Is God Like Lena Is God Like Lena Is God Like

Quote:
WHAT you aren't a highly seductive screaming woman that loves to have multiple orgasms???

hehehehehe I know better but bring on the whipping......cream lol!

Well didn't want the world to know!!!!!!
But since we are the only ones here right now, I guess no one else will find out!!

Cream whipped and ready to spread!!!
Old 06-26-2008, 04:03 AM   #56
Shiane
Flirting God

Shiane Is God Like Shiane Is God Like Shiane Is God Like Shiane Is God Like Shiane Is God Like Shiane Is God Like Shiane Is God Like Shiane Is God Like Shiane Is God Like Shiane Is God Like Shiane Is God Like

Quote:
Well didn't want the world to know!!!!!!
But since we are the only ones here right now, I guess no one else will find out!!

Cream whipped and ready to spread!!!
Grins that sounds like a great plan! Hehehehehe but we might as well get the ice cream and hot fudge while we're at it. You know, you and I can't do much of anything without a little chocolate!

Too bad we couldn't get a foot massage while we eat our hot fudge sundaes! Damn, where is Barkiss and Cotties when we need them!
Old 06-26-2008, 04:11 AM   #57
Lena
Administrator

Quote:
Grins that sounds like a great plan! Hehehehehe but we might as well get the ice cream and hot fudge while we're at it. You know, you and I can't do much of anything without a little chocolate!

Too bad we couldn't get a foot massage while we eat our hot fudge sundaes! Damn, where is Barkiss and Cotties when we need them!
YOu are so right!!!!!
Yeah where is Barkiss and Cotties at a time like this!!
Sleeping while we need them!!
Got to have a word with that Barkiss for sleeping on the job!!
Old 06-26-2008, 04:14 AM   #58
Shiane
Flirting God

Quote:
YOu are so right!!!!!
Yeah where is Barkiss and Cotties at a time like this!!
Sleeping while we need them!!
Got to have a word with that Barkiss for sleeping on the job!!
YEAH!!!!! I bet they are sleeping, sheeesh talk about slackers lol!
Old 06-27-2008, 02:47 PM   #59
Alfa
Smilin@the world go by

Alfa Is God Like Alfa Is God Like Alfa Is God Like Alfa Is God Like Alfa Is God Like Alfa Is God Like Alfa Is God Like Alfa Is God Like Alfa Is God Like Alfa Is God Like Alfa Is God Like

Dear M&F,

I have been dropping my kids off each afternoon this week for a summer program that the Parks board puts on. There are three teen-age girls, all about 17-19 that run the program.

The first one is 5' 9" tall, with flowing raven hair that is always pulled back into a pony tail and she is always dressed in light colored tight shorts to show off her her tone and tan (and very, very long) legs and matching tight tank tops to show of the rest of her.

The second girl is a very cute blond, a little shorter but very firm and has that "I may seem innocent, but I know things and I'm really good at them" look. She usually dresses in "Fargo North" high school t-shirt that she outgrew a few cup sizes ago and usually opts for bikini bottoms rather than shorts. She always smiles brightly when she sees me and give me "the look"; you know the one: where she is waiting for me to ask the question, but is not going to answer it until I embarrassedly ask it.

The third one hangs out with the second and, while much shyer, seems like she would agree to the same proposition if asked. She has curly, shorter dark hair and also wears tight school t-shirts and bikini bottoms.

The problem is that I am never get a moment alone with any of the girls to ask them if they are into it or not, and I don't want the other moms and dads who dropping off their kids to over hear.

So... What are your suggestions on how I could ask them to, you know:

Babysit my kids, so Wifey and I can get out of the house once in a while on dates.

C'mon, what did you think I wanted to ask them to do?

Old 06-27-2008, 03:02 PM   #60
Alfalfa
Super Flirt

Alfalfa has a reputation beyond repute Alfalfa has a reputation beyond repute Alfalfa has a reputation beyond repute Alfalfa has a reputation beyond repute Alfalfa has a reputation beyond repute Alfalfa has a reputation beyond repute Alfalfa has a reputation beyond repute Alfalfa has a reputation beyond repute Alfalfa has a reputation beyond repute Alfalfa has a reputation beyond repute Alfalfa has a reputation beyond repute

I would not ask. It could be bad for your kids. They might get banned from the program. The girls would probably giggle through it and then tell someone in authority. Just not worth it.
Alfalfa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2008, 03:29 PM   #61
Alfa
Smilin@the world go by

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alfalfa View Post
I would not ask. It could be bad for your kids. They might get banned from the program. The girls would probably giggle through it and then tell someone in authority. Just not worth it.
You're probably right, but I can't help it: when ever I see those young, cute girls, I can't help imagining them watching my kids so Wifey and I could go out for a nice meal and a movie, or so we could go see a band or a comedian.

mmmm...

Old 06-27-2008, 03:50 PM   #62
dicksr4chicks
Flirting God

dicksr4chicks has a reputation beyond repute dicksr4chicks has a reputation beyond repute dicksr4chicks has a reputation beyond repute dicksr4chicks has a reputation beyond repute dicksr4chicks has a reputation beyond repute dicksr4chicks has a reputation beyond repute dicksr4chicks has a reputation beyond repute dicksr4chicks has a reputation beyond repute dicksr4chicks has a reputation beyond repute dicksr4chicks has a reputation beyond repute dicksr4chicks has a reputation beyond repute

my 23 and 24 year old boys are retards. They seem to think they know all when confronted on issues that require some type of responsibility. They both become Defensive and say they want to be treated like men. For the most part I support them and they live on my house.
example:
One goes to work 5:00am works till 6:00 comes home showers goes bowling until 12:00 goes with girlfriend till 3:00am sleeps two hours goes to work and gets sent home cause he dont look good.
now when told you need to get home at a decent hour so you can function at work he say I'm a 24 year old man who should be able to do what I want
Old 06-27-2008, 04:06 PM   #63
Alfalfa
Super Flirt

Alfalfa has a reputation beyond repute Alfalfa has a reputation beyond repute Alfalfa has a reputation beyond repute Alfalfa has a reputation beyond repute Alfalfa has a reputation beyond repute Alfalfa has a reputation beyond repute Alfalfa has a reputation beyond repute Alfalfa has a reputation beyond repute Alfalfa has a reputation beyond repute Alfalfa has a reputation beyond repute Alfalfa has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fargo...really View Post
You're probably right, but I can't help it: when ever I see those young, cute girls, I can't help imagining them watching my kids so Wifey and I could go out for a nice meal and a movie, or so we could go see a band or a comedian.

mmmm...
Doh! Just got it. I really need to get more sleep.
Alfalfa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2008, 03:06 AM   #64
FizProf
Goodbye

FizProf Is God Like FizProf Is God Like FizProf Is God Like FizProf Is God Like FizProf Is God Like FizProf Is God Like FizProf Is God Like FizProf Is God Like FizProf Is God Like FizProf Is God Like FizProf Is God Like

Quote:
Dear M&F,

I have been dropping my kids off each afternoon this week for a summer program that the Parks board puts on. There are three teen-age girls, all about 17-19 that run the program.
The problem is that I am never get a moment alone with any of the girls to ask them if they are into it or not, and I don't want the other moms and dads who dropping off their kids to over hear.

So... What are your suggestions on how I could ask them to...:
Offer $10 per hour...we do

Last edited by FizProf; 06-28-2008 at 03:10 AM.
FizProf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2008, 01:53 AM   #65
MrHyde
I Love It Here

Thanked 1,532 Times in 1,108 Posts
MrHyde Is God Like MrHyde Is God Like MrHyde Is God Like MrHyde Is God Like MrHyde Is God Like MrHyde Is God Like MrHyde Is God Like MrHyde Is God Like MrHyde Is God Like MrHyde Is God Like MrHyde Is God Like

Quote:
Dear M&F,

The first one is 5' 9" tall, with flowing raven hair that is always pulled back into a pony tail and she is always dressed in light colored tight shorts to show off her her tone and tan (and very, very long) legs and matching tight tank tops to show of the rest of her.

The second girl is a very cute blond, a little shorter but very firm and has that "I may seem innocent, but I know things and I'm really good at them" look. She usually dresses in "Fargo North" high school t-shirt that she outgrew a few cup sizes ago and usually opts for bikini bottoms rather than shorts. She always smiles brightly when she sees me and give me "the look"; you know the one: where she is waiting for me to ask the question, but is not going to answer it until I embarrassedly ask it.

The third one hangs out with the second and, while much shyer, seems like she would agree to the same proposition if asked. She has curly, shorter dark hair and also wears tight school t-shirts and bikini bottoms.

So... What are your suggestions on how I could ask them to, you know:

Babysit my kids, so Wifey and I can get out of the house once in a while on dates.

C'mon, what did you think I wanted to ask them to do?

Don't do it! Your wife will kick your ass if you hire these young hard bodies. I mean come on....she wasn't born yesterday.
MrHyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2008, 07:55 AM   #66
Kissie
Flirting Goddess

Thanked 2,406 Times in 1,622 Posts
Kissie Is God Like Kissie Is God Like Kissie Is God Like Kissie Is God Like Kissie Is God Like Kissie Is God Like Kissie Is God Like Kissie Is God Like Kissie Is God Like Kissie Is God Like Kissie Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrHyde View Post
You could ask your doctor for Wellbutrin. It's a newer generation SSRI that has really helped people with their cravings. This pill won't make you feel sick either. It was initally indicated for anxiety. If you combine that with some techniques such as mindfulness or sypnosis then you should be money.

I tried Wellbutrin...didnt work for me...I'ma still smoking...looking for help...grrrrrrrrr I would love to stop!!!!
Old 06-30-2008, 08:57 AM   #67
Alfa
Smilin@the world go by

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrHyde View Post
Don't do it! Your wife will kick your ass if you hire these young hard bodies. I mean come on....she wasn't born yesterday.
She won't be mad and she shouldn't, Hyde.

The reason I even posted about it is that it surprised me that I have no sexual attraction for these little cuties and that I thought it was pretty funny that when I look at them, the only things that come to mind are:
1.) that they would be great babysitters for my younger kids and
2.) they would be great dating options for my oldest.

Twenty years ago, I would have been salivating with my eyes popping out seeing these girls. Now, I guess I still objectify them, but as sitters, not spinners.

Old 06-30-2008, 09:13 AM   #68
redcat
Forum Leader

Thanked 13,406 Times in 8,531 Posts
redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by dicksr4chicks View Post
my 23 and 24 year old boys are retards. They seem to think they know all when confronted on issues that require some type of responsibility. They both become Defensive and say they want to be treated like men. For the most part I support them and they live on my house.
example:
One goes to work 5:00am works till 6:00 comes home showers goes bowling until 12:00 goes with girlfriend till 3:00am sleeps two hours goes to work and gets sent home cause he dont look good.
now when told you need to get home at a decent hour so you can function at work he say I'm a 24 year old man who should be able to do what I want

I know exactly what you mean, d4c...my 23 yr old does the same thing. Only difference now is he's out on his own and that makes it easier not to worry about him so much. He's still in that "mom is pretty clueless" age range, so he'll just have to figure it out for himself.

Guess we just have to hope they'll grow up sooner, rather than later.
Old 06-30-2008, 09:19 AM   #69
plankmaker
I am much cuter in person

plankmaker has a reputation beyond repute plankmaker has a reputation beyond repute plankmaker has a reputation beyond repute plankmaker has a reputation beyond repute plankmaker has a reputation beyond repute plankmaker has a reputation beyond repute plankmaker has a reputation beyond repute plankmaker has a reputation beyond repute plankmaker has a reputation beyond repute plankmaker has a reputation beyond repute plankmaker has a reputation beyond repute

Parents are stupid until children reach the age of about 30. Then they seem to get smarter and smarter

Last edited by plankmaker; 06-30-2008 at 09:42 AM.
plankmaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2008, 09:24 AM   #70
redcat
Forum Leader

Thanked 13,406 Times in 8,531 Posts
redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by plankmaker View Post
Parents are stupid until children reach the age of aout 30. Then they seem to get smarter and smarter

Geez, plank...another 7 years?????
Old 06-30-2008, 09:43 AM   #71
plankmaker

plankmaker has a reputation beyond repute plankmaker has a reputation beyond repute plankmaker has a reputation beyond repute plankmaker has a reputation beyond repute plankmaker has a reputation beyond repute plankmaker has a reputation beyond repute plankmaker has a reputation beyond repute plankmaker has a reputation beyond repute plankmaker has a reputation beyond repute plankmaker has a reputation beyond repute plankmaker has a reputation beyond repute

Yep, and then you'll turn into an all knowing one over night
Old 06-30-2008, 09:53 AM   #72
MrHyde
I Love It Here

MrHyde Is God Like MrHyde Is God Like MrHyde Is God Like MrHyde Is God Like MrHyde Is God Like MrHyde Is God Like MrHyde Is God Like MrHyde Is God Like MrHyde Is God Like MrHyde Is God Like MrHyde Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kissie View Post
I tried Wellbutrin...didnt work for me...I'ma still smoking...looking for help...grrrrrrrrr I would love to stop!!!!
All behaviors ( a behavior is any thought, feeling, or action) are preceded by another. You need to try to do a behavior analyisis to figure out what is triggering your cravings. Granted nicotine is one of the most addicitive substances on Earth and is harder to quit then herion......but if you can commit yourself than behavioral analysis is the place to start. When you start to see patterns in your behavior then you start to attack the chain at it's weak spots. Like you may find you smke whenever you really miss your husband...well than either yo work on a different way to relieve anxiety and loniliness......or hide your cigarettes at times you know you especially miss him. You smoke because it is a reinforcing behavior...anyways I could go on and on. Also, other people have mentioned Chantix in here, another SSRI specifically made to help with smoking. That, along with some behavioral shaping....may be able to help you quit.
The Following User Says Thank You to MrHyde For This Useful Post:
Kissie (06-30-2008)
Old 06-30-2008, 09:54 AM   #73
MrHyde
I Love It Here

Quote:
She won't be mad and she shouldn't, Hyde.

The reason I even posted about it is that it surprised me that I have no sexual attraction for these little cuties and that I thought it was pretty funny that when I look at them, the only things that come to mind are:
1.) that they would be great babysitters for my younger kids and
2.) they would be great dating options for my oldest.

Twenty years ago, I would have been salivating with my eyes popping out seeing these girls. Now, I guess I still objectify them, but as sitters, not spinners.
Well in that case just ask them one day if they babysit. Pick the shy one....she'll be less likely to invite over her boyfriend.
Old 06-30-2008, 10:01 AM   #74
MrHyde
I Love It Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by dicksr4chicks View Post
example:
Dang this sounds like my step brother. As part of my practice I do some parenting training. One way to look at this issue is that you have a chance to give these boys a learning opportunity in a relatively safe environment. If they pulled this crap and had a motgage and couldn't pay....then they'd be homeless. Experience is a stronger learning experience than a parent nagging. One thing you could do, is charge them a certain amount of rent. Or tell them they are paying you rent which you will save in an account for them, so they can move out and either have a down payment or rental deposit. Now pick an amount that would require them to work a full amount of hours if they want to pay rent and have money to spend. You have to be a stickler and collect on payday. Don't lecture them...just collect the rent. They will figure out quick that making it to work well rested is worthwhile and it affects their ability to procure payment. This also gives them the opportunity to learn responsibility now...which will serve them well when they become fully functional adults. And FYI, adolescence lasts until mid 20s for many boys....so they're right on track.
Old 06-30-2008, 10:15 AM   #75
plankmaker

Kissie,

Chantix worked for me. Just need to make a schedule to quit and stay with it.
The Following User Says Thank You to plankmaker For This Useful Post:
Kissie (06-30-2008)