Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Married And Flirting Chat Forums > Practice Flirting Chat, Newbie Questions!

Practice Flirting Chat, Newbie Questions! This is where you can practice making post or using smiles. If you aren't sure how this place works then try playing with things in here. Guest can post in here to try things out.

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.
Old 07-17-2009, 10:54 AM   #26
3pmac
~~Breaking a Habit~~

Thanked 5,417 Times in 3,776 Posts
3pmac Is God Like 3pmac Is God Like 3pmac Is God Like 3pmac Is God Like 3pmac Is God Like 3pmac Is God Like 3pmac Is God Like 3pmac Is God Like 3pmac Is God Like 3pmac Is God Like 3pmac Is God Like

Hubby just had his V this past Monday. He was awake (although the nurses said many men opt for the twilight sedation--wimps lol) and didnt feel a thing other than pressure. He isnt swollen and has 4 stitches. Overall he should have had it done 6 years ago when we started talking about it. The paperwork home says no sex for 1 week but he is restless now. He goes back in 1 week for postop followup then 3 months (30-40 ejaculations) for the test to see if he is shooting blanks.
3pmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 10:56 AM   #27
CJSinIL
Violet's!

CJSinIL Is God Like CJSinIL Is God Like CJSinIL Is God Like CJSinIL Is God Like CJSinIL Is God Like CJSinIL Is God Like CJSinIL Is God Like CJSinIL Is God Like CJSinIL Is God Like CJSinIL Is God Like CJSinIL Is God Like

30-40 ejaculations are supposed to take 3 months? Wow, I better slow down.
CJSinIL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 10:57 AM   #28
BlondieS
Chapter 2

Thanked 4,165 Times in 2,976 Posts
BlondieS Is God Like BlondieS Is God Like BlondieS Is God Like BlondieS Is God Like BlondieS Is God Like BlondieS Is God Like BlondieS Is God Like BlondieS Is God Like BlondieS Is God Like BlondieS Is God Like BlondieS Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by blugardener View Post
ive never had it done, i practice abstinace
Yeah, but is that willingly?
BlondieS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 11:00 AM   #29
BlondieS
Chapter 2

Thanked 4,165 Times in 2,976 Posts
BlondieS Is God Like BlondieS Is God Like BlondieS Is God Like BlondieS Is God Like BlondieS Is God Like BlondieS Is God Like BlondieS Is God Like BlondieS Is God Like BlondieS Is God Like BlondieS Is God Like BlondieS Is God Like

My husband keeps saying no. His reasoning, "just in case." Well, it won't be me, so he must mean his second wife!
BlondieS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 11:16 AM   #30
sweet

Thanked 2,631 Times in 1,658 Posts
sweet Is God Like sweet Is God Like sweet Is God Like sweet Is God Like sweet Is God Like sweet Is God Like sweet Is God Like sweet Is God Like sweet Is God Like sweet Is God Like sweet Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiSt09 View Post
Same here.... my hubby has been refusing for 5 years now... even though I've given birth to 3 children. Who am I to ask him to go through the least bit of discomfort, right?!! GRRR!!
Same here...although now I think he may be changing his views on the subject. He's recently told me that since I've had some health problems since the delivery of our third baby last month, he's seriously thinking about getting it done. This is a tremendous change from absolutely refusing it before. I am so glad that it's actually sinking in that I've been through so much in order to have the kids that we have. I can't tell you how happy it makes me that he's actually thinking about it.
Believe me TBoyBob, your wife will be extremely happy if you decide to have a vasectomy!
sweet is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sweet For This Useful Post:
Real_Good (07-17-2009), TBoyBob (07-17-2009), Violet (07-19-2009)
Old 07-17-2009, 09:01 PM   #31
Fwd40s
Flirting With Disaster

Thanked 3,552 Times in 3,054 Posts
Fwd40s Is God Like Fwd40s Is God Like Fwd40s Is God Like Fwd40s Is God Like Fwd40s Is God Like Fwd40s Is God Like Fwd40s Is God Like Fwd40s Is God Like Fwd40s Is God Like Fwd40s Is God Like Fwd40s Is God Like

I got it done years ago so no chance getting pregnant from me. Not thinking about having more kids is a very good thing.
Old 07-29-2009, 08:01 AM   #32
tag2420
Super Flirt

tag2420 has a reputation beyond repute tag2420 has a reputation beyond repute tag2420 has a reputation beyond repute tag2420 has a reputation beyond repute tag2420 has a reputation beyond repute tag2420 has a reputation beyond repute tag2420 has a reputation beyond repute tag2420 has a reputation beyond repute tag2420 has a reputation beyond repute tag2420 has a reputation beyond repute tag2420 has a reputation beyond repute

No, wife has tubes tied.
tag2420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 12:19 PM   #33
MuchachitaSpice
**Unapproachable**

Thanked 4,061 Times in 2,516 Posts
MuchachitaSpice has disabled reputation

Hubby had it almost 13 yrs ago... it has been the best thing!!!
MuchachitaSpice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2009, 03:32 PM   #34
OnceAKing
Expecting Company

Thanked 2,376 Times in 1,510 Posts
OnceAKing Is God Like OnceAKing Is God Like OnceAKing Is God Like OnceAKing Is God Like OnceAKing Is God Like OnceAKing Is God Like OnceAKing Is God Like OnceAKing Is God Like OnceAKing Is God Like OnceAKing Is God Like OnceAKing Is God Like

I had mine done when I was about 30...my first Spanish teacher had missed her period...went in to the Dr's office after work hours and his nurses had left..The Dr and I had a drink...he washed up, he scrubbed the tatas...stuck about a 6 ga needle in the left side and I levitated off the friggen table....it felt like a mule had kicked me in the balls,,,he made his incision and when he pulled on the vas deferens it felt like it was attached to my tonsils ... he went ahead and did the left side and got that fucking needle out again and I said WTF? He asked if I wanted to wait and come back another day to have the right one done. I said hell no!...you better do whatever it is you're gonna do cuz I'm not going through this shit again...Right side was just as bad.... he sewed the boogers up and I left...with instructions to, "give it a break for a week or so"...okay he was a friend and was sorta laid back.

That night I had another Advanced Spanish lesson already scheduled and when I told her about the vasectomy she went ballistic...how was I to know that some of them have superstitions about what happens when you're knuts are not attached to the head of your cock anymore...anyway she insisted I prove to her that it was not forever damaged...which with pride I can say I did! But the ensuing ruckus tore the stitches out of the left side...I wasn't about to go back to that unsympathetic SOB Dr and have the stitches put back in...the resulting scar, to this day, bears testimony to that evenings test firing session...

OnceAKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2009, 04:05 PM   #35
UnknownOnPurpose
Super Flirt

UnknownOnPurpose has a reputation beyond repute UnknownOnPurpose has a reputation beyond repute UnknownOnPurpose has a reputation beyond repute UnknownOnPurpose has a reputation beyond repute UnknownOnPurpose has a reputation beyond repute UnknownOnPurpose has a reputation beyond repute UnknownOnPurpose has a reputation beyond repute UnknownOnPurpose has a reputation beyond repute UnknownOnPurpose has a reputation beyond repute UnknownOnPurpose has a reputation beyond repute UnknownOnPurpose has a reputation beyond repute

I've had it done about 6/7 years ago.... shooting blanks!
UnknownOnPurpose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 06:16 PM   #36
PublicO
Super Flirt

PublicO has a reputation beyond repute PublicO has a reputation beyond repute PublicO has a reputation beyond repute PublicO has a reputation beyond repute PublicO has a reputation beyond repute PublicO has a reputation beyond repute PublicO has a reputation beyond repute PublicO has a reputation beyond repute PublicO has a reputation beyond repute PublicO has a reputation beyond repute PublicO has a reputation beyond repute

Need to do it but 30-40 "shots"? That will take years!
PublicO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 08:50 PM   #37
Hunting4fun09
Flirting God

Hunting4fun09 has a reputation beyond repute Hunting4fun09 has a reputation beyond repute Hunting4fun09 has a reputation beyond repute Hunting4fun09 has a reputation beyond repute Hunting4fun09 has a reputation beyond repute Hunting4fun09 has a reputation beyond repute Hunting4fun09 has a reputation beyond repute Hunting4fun09 has a reputation beyond repute Hunting4fun09 has a reputation beyond repute Hunting4fun09 has a reputation beyond repute Hunting4fun09 has a reputation beyond repute

No thanks not for me Ive had surgery to my urinary ysystem and kidneys before and never again if I can help it.....
Hunting4fun09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 08:55 PM   #38
Stew
Just playin

Thanked 7,406 Times in 5,577 Posts
Stew Is God Like Stew Is God Like Stew Is God Like Stew Is God Like Stew Is God Like Stew Is God Like Stew Is God Like Stew Is God Like Stew Is God Like Stew Is God Like Stew Is God Like

Snip Snip - all done
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 10:01 PM   #39
KSRhino
Slightly bent

KSRhino Is God Like KSRhino Is God Like KSRhino Is God Like KSRhino Is God Like KSRhino Is God Like KSRhino Is God Like KSRhino Is God Like KSRhino Is God Like KSRhino Is God Like KSRhino Is God Like KSRhino Is God Like

I got clipped about 8 years ago, no change in function or output. Funniest thing was my doc gave me an "navel orange" key chain on the follow-up..asked him why and he said because I was now "all juice and no seeds" it hurt a little to laugh
Old 09-26-2009, 01:50 AM   #40
fourher
Looking for Crayons

fourher has a reputation beyond repute fourher has a reputation beyond repute fourher has a reputation beyond repute fourher has a reputation beyond repute fourher has a reputation beyond repute fourher has a reputation beyond repute fourher has a reputation beyond repute fourher has a reputation beyond repute fourher has a reputation beyond repute fourher has a reputation beyond repute fourher has a reputation beyond repute

Had it done and haven't worried since!
fourher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2009, 02:00 AM   #41
NurseDude66
The clinic is open

NurseDude66 Is God Like NurseDude66 Is God Like NurseDude66 Is God Like NurseDude66 Is God Like NurseDude66 Is God Like NurseDude66 Is God Like NurseDude66 Is God Like NurseDude66 Is God Like NurseDude66 Is God Like NurseDude66 Is God Like NurseDude66 Is God Like

I had it done after my daughter was born. Like ligation, there is a minor occurrence of re-attachment. I had no side affects whatsoever. The Dr was a friend of mine and I did my own assist. I came in prepped and held the instrument tray on my belly.
I was single at the time, and it was a TOTAL relief to not have to worry about pregnancy. For your partner, you save her the hormonal risks of the pill. Even married people have stressors about conceiving and I have heard many wives say that they enjoy sex more without the pregnancy worry or the interruption of birth control.
Old 09-26-2009, 03:26 AM   #42
fixitman
Donator

fixitman Is God Like fixitman Is God Like fixitman Is God Like fixitman Is God Like fixitman Is God Like fixitman Is God Like fixitman Is God Like fixitman Is God Like fixitman Is God Like fixitman Is God Like fixitman Is God Like

I had it done after my second son was born 32 years ago. I knew I would not give up sex but I couldnt afford more childern. best thing I ever did.
a vasectomy means never having to say your sorry.
Old 09-26-2009, 04:43 AM   #43
BlueEyedMale40
Forum Leader

Thanked 2,480 Times in 2,089 Posts
BlueEyedMale40 Is God Like BlueEyedMale40 Is God Like BlueEyedMale40 Is God Like BlueEyedMale40 Is God Like BlueEyedMale40 Is God Like BlueEyedMale40 Is God Like BlueEyedMale40 Is God Like BlueEyedMale40 Is God Like BlueEyedMale40 Is God Like BlueEyedMale40 Is God Like BlueEyedMale40 Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by TBoyBob View Post
I'm curious what all the men have to say about this. I'm sure some have already gone through this process. Did anything change afterwords (other than the lack of sperm of course)? Are your orgasms the same? Does the feeling change? Do you last longer, shorter, no change? Do you feel emasculated? Does it make you feel like you can go out an have an affair and not worry (come on, we've all thought it, right)???? Any of your thoughts are welcome and appreciated!
I had mine in 2002 at the age of 33. Nothing changed afterwards, nothing at all. (Well, except I did get an all too rare blow job from my wife as my first sexual act to test out the equipment a week later.)

It didn't make me feel like I could go out and have an affair BUT I have thought many times how it would have helped my grandfather who fathered a child in his late 50s (and not with grandma).

Of course, the procedure itself wasn't the most pleasant thing but it wasn't the worse thing either.
Old 09-26-2009, 05:05 AM   #44
redmondnsa
Pacific Northwest Fun!

redmondnsa has a reputation beyond repute redmondnsa has a reputation beyond repute redmondnsa has a reputation beyond repute redmondnsa has a reputation beyond repute redmondnsa has a reputation beyond repute redmondnsa has a reputation beyond repute redmondnsa has a reputation beyond repute redmondnsa has a reputation beyond repute redmondnsa has a reputation beyond repute redmondnsa has a reputation beyond repute redmondnsa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Big V - stressfull but worth it

had one, and no issues year after -- actually makes sex more fun! the worries are way less... and my doctor provides free fertility testing - check once a year for grins
redmondnsa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 03:30 PM   #45
TomIAm
Ask me about my mudhole

Thanked 17,216 Times in 10,015 Posts
TomIAm Is God Like TomIAm Is God Like TomIAm Is God Like TomIAm Is God Like TomIAm Is God Like TomIAm Is God Like TomIAm Is God Like TomIAm Is God Like TomIAm Is God Like TomIAm Is God Like TomIAm Is God Like
Default no problems

as fundamentally wrong as it seems to participate willingly in ANY activity involving sharp instruments and one's dangly bits, I have to say it was really not at all a big deal. I've had no performance issues and it's been over 5 years now. Honestly - the worst part about it for me was the cauterization. Not that it's painful (assuming you were properly numbed)...I just felt a little uncomfortable seeing tendrils of smoke rising from that area accompanied by the aroma of grilled testacles.
TomIAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 05:41 PM   #46
FizProf
Goodbye

FizProf Is God Like FizProf Is God Like FizProf Is God Like FizProf Is God Like FizProf Is God Like FizProf Is God Like FizProf Is God Like FizProf Is God Like FizProf Is God Like FizProf Is God Like FizProf Is God Like

For those who are DIY type

http://images.drsnippet.com/Vasectomy_Kit_720.jpg
FizProf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 10:22 PM   #47
Goodpuppy74
Married And Flirting

Goodpuppy74 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by TBoyBob View Post

Ok, so after my wife and I are done having kids, the plan is for me to get a vasectomy. I was reading the "Condoms?" thread earlier and the big "V" seemed to come up several times.

I'm curious what all the men have to say about this. I'm sure some have already gone through this process. Did anything change afterwords (other than the lack of sperm of course)? Are your orgasms the same? Does the feeling change? Do you last longer, shorter, no change? Do you feel emasculated? Does it make you feel like you can go out an have an affair and not worry (come on, we've all thought it, right)???? Any of your thoughts are welcome and appreciated!

Women, do you notice any changes in your husbands sex life?? Sex drive decrease/increase? Taste different? Anything you can think of?
I don't know if I ever will. I'd hate to do it and find another who I want a kid with. Plus, the thought of possibly impregnating my partner is a huge turn on for me.
Old 12-27-2009, 04:11 PM   #48
ravishingrickrude
Flirting God

ravishingrickrude has a reputation beyond repute ravishingrickrude has a reputation beyond repute ravishingrickrude has a reputation beyond repute ravishingrickrude has a reputation beyond repute ravishingrickrude has a reputation beyond repute ravishingrickrude has a reputation beyond repute ravishingrickrude has a reputation beyond repute ravishingrickrude has a reputation beyond repute ravishingrickrude has a reputation beyond repute ravishingrickrude has a reputation beyond repute ravishingrickrude has a reputation beyond repute

yes
ravishingrickrude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 10:03 PM   #49
redtruck98
How can I make you happy?

redtruck98 has a reputation beyond repute redtruck98 has a reputation beyond repute redtruck98 has a reputation beyond repute redtruck98 has a reputation beyond repute redtruck98 has a reputation beyond repute redtruck98 has a reputation beyond repute redtruck98 has a reputation beyond repute redtruck98 has a reputation beyond repute redtruck98 has a reputation beyond repute redtruck98 has a reputation beyond repute redtruck98 has a reputation beyond repute

Had it done and no issues! Best thing ever! No worries about having another child...two boys is enough!
Be sure to do the follow up test and verify your shooting blanks!

No birth control worries....condoms, not getting out in time, birth control pills, etc
redtruck98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 12:40 AM   #50
Liammdc71
Super Flirt

Liammdc71 is an unknown quantity at this point

no
Liammdc71 is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: