Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Married And Flirting Chat Forums > Practice Flirting Chat, Newbie Questions!

Practice Flirting Chat, Newbie Questions! This is where you can practice making post or using smiles. If you aren't sure how this place works then try playing with things in here. Guest can post in here to try things out.

Old 12-22-2016, 02:24 AM   #1
LonelyRichard
Married And Flirting

LonelyRichard is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Just getting started

It's amazing to me how hard it can be at times to start some kind of flirty online or cyber relationship, with as many avenues there are these days, all the social media, dating sites, and apps on our phones it seems to me that having some sort of cyber affair should be simpler. Before I found this site I had been using what I thought were the typical means of conversing and connecting with someone, while still attempting to maintain the most discretion. I used Ashley Madison amongst others which I thought would be much easier, but as I found out if I want to have any type of conversation with someone I'd have to pay a decent amount to purchase credits in order to connect, then you have the problem of having to deal with awful spammers (who in my opinion are the lowest class of people). Has anyone else had these experiences
LonelyRichard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2016, 05:47 AM   #2
Ivan
Flirting God

Thanked 6,583 Times in 4,023 Posts
Ivan Is God Like Ivan Is God Like Ivan Is God Like Ivan Is God Like Ivan Is God Like Ivan Is God Like Ivan Is God Like Ivan Is God Like Ivan Is God Like Ivan Is God Like Ivan Is God Like

You make some interesting observations, i.e., that we are more connected than ever before and yet just as lonely. All dating and hook up sites are driven by one goal ... to make money. Even if the site is honest, it will draw people who are not. I stay away from them.

M&F is different. Nobody is trying to make money off you here. Spammers are quickly kicked out. It's just ordinary people talking as if meeting at the pub.

So welcome to the site and I hope you enjoy your time here.
Ivan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ivan For This Useful Post:
daisyduck (12-22-2016), GlassyLady (12-28-2016), Just A Girl (12-22-2016), madmax (12-28-2016), SophieC (12-22-2016)
Old 12-22-2016, 02:02 PM   #3
MisterBlueSky
Just Ask

Thanked 3,289 Times in 2,421 Posts
MisterBlueSky Is God Like MisterBlueSky Is God Like MisterBlueSky Is God Like MisterBlueSky Is God Like MisterBlueSky Is God Like MisterBlueSky Is God Like MisterBlueSky Is God Like MisterBlueSky Is God Like MisterBlueSky Is God Like MisterBlueSky Is God Like MisterBlueSky Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivan View Post

M&F is different. Nobody is trying to make money off you here.
Hey, knock it off, will you? You are ruining my scam....I mean, my legitimate business

For $12.99 a month, I will make sure all the hot girls will talk to you. And for an additional $3 a month, I will get you membership in the exclusive "Donut Thread"

All kidding aside - Ivan pretty much nailed it. It's a fun place here, just relax, be yourself, keep posting, and you will do fine
MisterBlueSky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2016, 03:33 PM   #4
gdgrl
Follow me

Thanked 9,986 Times in 5,787 Posts
gdgrl Is God Like gdgrl Is God Like gdgrl Is God Like gdgrl Is God Like gdgrl Is God Like gdgrl Is God Like gdgrl Is God Like gdgrl Is God Like gdgrl Is God Like gdgrl Is God Like gdgrl Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterBlueSky View Post
Hey, knock it off, will you? You are ruining my scam....I mean, my legitimate business

For $12.99 a month, I will make sure all the hot girls will talk to you. And for an additional $3 a month, I will get you membership in the exclusive "Donut Thread"

All kidding aside - Ivan pretty much nailed it. It's a fun place here, just relax, be yourself, keep posting, and you will do fine
I'll cut out the middle man and for $10 a month and a starbucks card, you can talk to me.
daisyduck (12-22-2016), GlassyLady (12-28-2016), LonelyRichard (12-22-2016), scott46 (12-22-2016)
Old 12-22-2016, 04:20 PM   #5
LonelyRichard
Married And Flirting

Hmmm, as enticing as that may be, I'm a pretty big fan of donuts. I guess it all comes down to how much you want on that Starbucks card
Old 12-22-2016, 04:29 PM   #6
scott46
Flirting God

Thanked 1,822 Times in 1,480 Posts
scott46 Is God Like scott46 Is God Like scott46 Is God Like scott46 Is God Like scott46 Is God Like scott46 Is God Like scott46 Is God Like scott46 Is God Like scott46 Is God Like scott46 Is God Like scott46 Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by gdgrl View Post
I'll cut out the middle man and for $10 a month and a starbucks card, you can talk to me.
If I pre-pay 12 months in advance do I get a special bonus?
Old 12-27-2016, 07:51 PM   #7
ACortez
Super Flirt

ACortez has a reputation beyond repute ACortez has a reputation beyond repute ACortez has a reputation beyond repute ACortez has a reputation beyond repute ACortez has a reputation beyond repute ACortez has a reputation beyond repute ACortez has a reputation beyond repute ACortez has a reputation beyond repute ACortez has a reputation beyond repute ACortez has a reputation beyond repute ACortez has a reputation beyond repute
Cool New on here as well. Not sure what to make of it.

Married, lonely, hellish situation actually. Keeping the chin up and grinding along with the rest of the crowd.

Been the route LonelyRichard pointed out. Ashley Madison was a stupendous waste of money and time. Nothing but scams and spams, fake ID's etc. The few real women there were looking for anything but what I posted in my profile.

Terribly disappointing. Went on to Craiglist and found that to be rife with sods and scams. Nothing worth responding to. The few real women I did find were expecting pay for their time. Some were cam girls, others just looking for someone to offset their rent with.

Found this through a link elsewhere and do not expect this to be a meat market, but a place to discuss, read the rant, whine or just whimper or occasional ooh, ahh or guffaw.
ACortez is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ACortez For This Useful Post:
LonelyRichard (12-28-2016)
Old 12-28-2016, 02:33 PM   #8
MisterSinister
Subpar Legend

Thanked 6,194 Times in 4,710 Posts
MisterSinister Is God Like MisterSinister Is God Like MisterSinister Is God Like MisterSinister Is God Like MisterSinister Is God Like MisterSinister Is God Like MisterSinister Is God Like MisterSinister Is God Like MisterSinister Is God Like MisterSinister Is God Like MisterSinister Is God Like

Sorry, but anyone who shells out money to "chat" with someone online is a colossal idiot.

In my humble opinion.
LonelyRichard (12-28-2016)
Old 12-28-2016, 02:46 PM   #9
GlassyLady
Sexy Tumblrina

Thanked 3,183 Times in 2,424 Posts
GlassyLady Is God Like GlassyLady Is God Like GlassyLady Is God Like GlassyLady Is God Like GlassyLady Is God Like GlassyLady Is God Like GlassyLady Is God Like GlassyLady Is God Like GlassyLady Is God Like GlassyLady Is God Like GlassyLady Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by scott46 View Post
If I pre-pay 12 months in advance do I get a special bonus?
I think it's just special boners.
madmax (12-28-2016)
Old 12-28-2016, 02:52 PM   #10
LonelyRichard
Married And Flirting

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlassyLady View Post
I think it's just special boners.
They're all special
Old 12-28-2016, 02:54 PM   #11
LonelyRichard
Married And Flirting

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACortez View Post
Married, lonely, hellish situation actually. Keeping the chin up and grinding along with the rest of the crowd.

Been the route LonelyRichard pointed out. Ashley Madison was a stupendous waste of money and time. Nothing but scams and spams, fake ID's etc. The few real women there were looking for anything but what I posted in my profile.

Terribly disappointing. Went on to Craiglist and found that to be rife with sods and scams. Nothing worth responding to. The few real women I did find were expecting pay for their time. Some were cam girls, others just looking for someone to offset their rent with.

Found this through a link elsewhere and do not expect this to be a meat market, but a place to discuss, read the rant, whine or just whimper or occasional ooh, ahh or guffaw.
Good luck, glad I never went that far with any of that
Old 12-28-2016, 02:55 PM   #12
LonelyRichard
Married And Flirting

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterSinister View Post
Sorry, but anyone who shells out money to "chat" with someone online is a colossal idiot.

In my humble opinion.
I agree, that's why I never do the pay things. I'd rather not pay for disappointment
Old 12-28-2016, 04:13 PM   #13
Marley075
Bullet Dodger

Thanked 2,401 Times in 1,627 Posts
Marley075 Is God Like Marley075 Is God Like Marley075 Is God Like Marley075 Is God Like Marley075 Is God Like Marley075 Is God Like Marley075 Is God Like Marley075 Is God Like Marley075 Is God Like Marley075 Is God Like Marley075 Is God Like

People pay other people...to talk to them?

Shit, I'd shell out till I was penniless if I could keep FROM talking to most people.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: