Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Married And Flirting Chat Forums > Practice Flirting Chat, Newbie Questions!

Practice Flirting Chat, Newbie Questions! This is where you can practice making post or using smiles. If you aren't sure how this place works then try playing with things in here. Guest can post in here to try things out.

Old 05-21-2007, 12:46 PM   #1
Amaretto
Life Is Good

Amaretto has a reputation beyond repute Amaretto has a reputation beyond repute Amaretto has a reputation beyond repute Amaretto has a reputation beyond repute Amaretto has a reputation beyond repute Amaretto has a reputation beyond repute Amaretto has a reputation beyond repute Amaretto has a reputation beyond repute Amaretto has a reputation beyond repute Amaretto has a reputation beyond repute Amaretto has a reputation beyond repute
Default private messaging

i have a lot of pm's that i've sent that show up as "unread" in my user CP. i was starting to get paranoid that a lot of the men here just didn't want to hear from me, so they didn't read my messages!

but several that i sent this morning, that show up as unread, i know for a fact were read.

how can i know if someone's mailbox is full, or if someone is ignoring my message, or if it was actually read but mistakenly says unread????
Amaretto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2007, 12:52 PM   #2
spare_change
Multiple Orgasm Donor
I Love It Here

Thanked 4,146 Times in 2,865 Posts
spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by amaretto
i have a lot of pm's that i've sent that show up as "unread" in my user CP. i was starting to get paranoid that a lot of the men here just didn't want to hear from me, so they didn't read my messages!

but several that i sent this morning, that show up as unread, i know for a fact were read.

how can i know if someone's mailbox is full, or if someone is ignoring my message, or if it was actually read but mistakenly says unread????
1) If the mailbox is full, you will receive a rejection message (rejection of your message, not of you!!!!)

2) If you are on someone's Ignore list, you will be notified via a rejection message.

3) Most people disable the Acknowledge Receipt function because they take up significant space in their PM allocation, thus limiting the number of PMs you can receive. You can assume that, if you did not receive a rejection notice, the message was received at their mailbox, but may or may not have been read yet.

Hope that helps -- course, now that I know you have sent lots of men PMs, and I didn't get one, it's my turn to
spare_change is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2007, 12:56 PM   #3
Amaretto
Life Is Good

Amaretto has a reputation beyond repute Amaretto has a reputation beyond repute Amaretto has a reputation beyond repute Amaretto has a reputation beyond repute Amaretto has a reputation beyond repute Amaretto has a reputation beyond repute Amaretto has a reputation beyond repute Amaretto has a reputation beyond repute Amaretto has a reputation beyond repute Amaretto has a reputation beyond repute Amaretto has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by spare_change
3) Most people disable the Acknowledge Receipt function because they take up significant space in their PM allocation, thus limiting the number of PMs you can receive. You can assume that, if you did not receive a rejection notice, the message was received at their mailbox, but may or may not have been read yet.
so if i disable that function, my mailbox can store more than 150? how many? (150 fills up fast!)

Quote:
Hope that helps -- course, now that I know you have sent lots of men PMs, and I didn't get one, it's my turn to
I will remedy that situation immediately.
Old 05-21-2007, 01:00 PM   #4
spare_change
Multiple Orgasm Donor
I Love It Here

spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like

Quote:
so if i disable that function, my mailbox can store more than 150? how many? (150 fills up fast!)

I will remedy that situation immediately.

Actually, the 150 is the maximum -- -whether they are actual PMs or Receipt Acknowledgments --if you request Receipt Acknowledgments, each message takes up two spots (1 in SENT, and 1 in RECEIPT PENDING, which, of course, is converted to a RECEIPT ACKNOWLEDGED when the receiver acknowledges it).

Hope that helps.
Old 05-21-2007, 01:01 PM   #5
Amaretto
Life Is Good

Quote:
Originally Posted by spare_change
Actually, the 150 is the maximum -- -whether they are actual PMs or Receipt Acknowledgments --if you request Receipt Acknowledgments, each message takes up two spots (1 in SENT, and 1 in RECEIPT PENDING, which, of course, is converted to a RECEIPT ACKNOWLEDGED when the receiver acknowledges it).

Hope that helps.
oh, ok. well, i just went to my options, but couldn't figure out to turn that option off. can you help a damsel in distress?
Old 05-21-2007, 01:01 PM   #6
AffableOne
Just a Regular Guy

AffableOne has a reputation beyond repute AffableOne has a reputation beyond repute AffableOne has a reputation beyond repute AffableOne has a reputation beyond repute AffableOne has a reputation beyond repute AffableOne has a reputation beyond repute AffableOne has a reputation beyond repute AffableOne has a reputation beyond repute AffableOne has a reputation beyond repute AffableOne has a reputation beyond repute AffableOne has a reputation beyond repute

I enjoy messages.......giving and receiving.......

sounds like something else enjoyable......
AffableOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2007, 01:02 PM   #7
spare_change
Multiple Orgasm Donor
I Love It Here

Quote:
oh, ok. well, i just went to my options, but couldn't figure out to turn that option off. can you help a damsel in distress?

Hell, if I knew how, I would have turned mine off long ago. Let me look ---
Old 05-21-2007, 01:04 PM   #8
Amaretto
Life Is Good

Quote:
Originally Posted by AffableOne
I enjoy messages.......giving and receiving.......

sounds like something else enjoyable......
well affable, i will look forward to some giving and receiving* after you reach the required 150 posts.

*pm's that is---get your mind out of the gutter
Old 05-22-2007, 02:42 PM   #9
AffableOne
Just a Regular Guy

AffableOne has a reputation beyond repute AffableOne has a reputation beyond repute AffableOne has a reputation beyond repute AffableOne has a reputation beyond repute AffableOne has a reputation beyond repute AffableOne has a reputation beyond repute AffableOne has a reputation beyond repute AffableOne has a reputation beyond repute AffableOne has a reputation beyond repute AffableOne has a reputation beyond repute AffableOne has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
well affable, i will look forward to some giving and receiving* after you reach the required 150 posts.

*pm's that is---get your mind out of the gutter
I figured you meant that....*cough darn cough*
Old 05-22-2007, 05:41 PM   #10
Penny
Proprietor

Thanked 1,616 Times in 657 Posts
Penny has disabled reputation

Better than I could have explained it
Penny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2007, 05:59 PM   #11
confusedman
ConneCTed Flirt

confusedman has a reputation beyond repute confusedman has a reputation beyond repute confusedman has a reputation beyond repute confusedman has a reputation beyond repute confusedman has a reputation beyond repute confusedman has a reputation beyond repute confusedman has a reputation beyond repute confusedman has a reputation beyond repute confusedman has a reputation beyond repute confusedman has a reputation beyond repute confusedman has a reputation beyond repute

I don't tend to receive many PM's other than from a couple of very special friends. I also tend not to initiate them unless a see a post where someone may need a word or two of encouragement or support.
Old 05-22-2007, 06:53 PM   #12
Real_Good

Real_Good has disabled reputation

Now it is my turn to pout and cry!!! I've been here nearly two years and have never had my PM filled up or even close!

If I cry long and loud enough, will you ladies here console me with kind and sexy words in some PM"S? I am feeling neglected...

Real_Good is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2007, 07:43 PM   #13
MCat
Flirting Goddess

Thanked 1,264 Times in 824 Posts
MCat has disabled reputation
Default hey

[quote=GeekMaster]Now it is my turn to pout and cry!!! I've been here nearly two years and have never had my PM filled up or even close!

If I cry long and loud enough, will you ladies here console me with kind and sexy words in some PM"S? I am feeling neglected...
Quote:

Well you're not alone you boob....quit your crying. Mine's never been full either. Of course I delete them often because I don't like to have all that mail lined up....makes me think of a full wastebasket at home...empty the dang thing.

Last edited by MCat; 05-22-2007 at 08:07 PM. Reason: I screwed the format up somehow ???
MCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2007, 07:46 PM   #14
AffableOne
Just a Regular Guy

pms are exciting......but to give is more blessed........oh heck - I like getting too!
Old 05-22-2007, 07:59 PM   #15
fly
Well hello Mr. Mister....

Location: In my own make believe land. it's warm in here. No wait.....I'm standing over the vent. CRAP!!!
Thanked 1,744 Times in 1,063 Posts
fly Is God Like fly Is God Like fly Is God Like fly Is God Like fly Is God Like fly Is God Like fly Is God Like fly Is God Like fly Is God Like fly Is God Like fly Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeekMaster
Now it is my turn to pout and cry!!! I've been here nearly two years and have never had my PM filled up or even close!

No silly man...........you need yourself an avatar as Sexy as Amaretto's..........THEN see how fast that pm box fills up......crying and whining will get you NO where!

fly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2007, 01:30 AM   #16
Real_Good

Quote:
Originally Posted by avi
No silly man...........you need yourself an avatar as Sexy as Amaretto's..........THEN see how fast that pm box fills up......crying and whining will get you NO where!
Is this one better???
Old 05-23-2007, 01:32 AM   #17
fly

Location: In my own make believe land. it's warm in here. No wait.....I'm standing over the vent. CRAP!!!
fly Is God Like fly Is God Like fly Is God Like fly Is God Like fly Is God Like fly Is God Like fly Is God Like fly Is God Like fly Is God Like fly Is God Like fly Is God Like

Last edited by fly; 06-07-2007 at 03:10 PM.
Old 05-23-2007, 01:35 AM   #18
Real_Good

Quote:
Originally Posted by avi
YES.........definately better........But NOT quite good enough to fill that pm box up..........
hmmm..........what about something like this?
Some women just cannot be satisfied...

How is this one??
Old 05-23-2007, 01:39 AM   #19
fly

Last edited by fly; 06-07-2007 at 03:09 PM.
Old 05-23-2007, 11:48 AM   #20
living to Flirt
Flirting God

living to Flirt has a reputation beyond repute living to Flirt has a reputation beyond repute living to Flirt has a reputation beyond repute living to Flirt has a reputation beyond repute living to Flirt has a reputation beyond repute living to Flirt has a reputation beyond repute living to Flirt has a reputation beyond repute living to Flirt has a reputation beyond repute living to Flirt has a reputation beyond repute living to Flirt has a reputation beyond repute living to Flirt has a reputation beyond repute

How about when someone just needs a pickmeup for a bad day.... That one PM can make a world of difference too. Now who needs a pick me up!?
living to Flirt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2007, 09:59 PM   #21
Tom4u2here
Super Flirt

Tom4u2here is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by living to Flirt
How about when someone just needs a pickmeup for a bad day.... That one PM can make a world of difference too. Now who needs a pick me up!?
I agree........... PM me please..............
Old 06-22-2007, 03:15 PM   #22
ck
Super Flirt

ck has a reputation beyond repute ck has a reputation beyond repute ck has a reputation beyond repute ck has a reputation beyond repute ck has a reputation beyond repute ck has a reputation beyond repute ck has a reputation beyond repute ck has a reputation beyond repute ck has a reputation beyond repute ck has a reputation beyond repute ck has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

PM me, Amaretto and I'll let you know if I get it....I'd love to hear from you...
ck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2007, 03:35 PM   #23
Lena
Administrator

Thanked 2,340 Times in 1,466 Posts
Lena Is God Like Lena Is God Like Lena Is God Like Lena Is God Like Lena Is God Like Lena Is God Like Lena Is God Like Lena Is God Like Lena Is God Like Lena Is God Like Lena Is God Like

Hi Carnak!
You don't have enough posts yet to recieve PMs!
keep reading and posting!!
Old 06-22-2007, 05:09 PM   #24
sawflyman
Flirting God

sawflyman has a reputation beyond repute sawflyman has a reputation beyond repute sawflyman has a reputation beyond repute sawflyman has a reputation beyond repute sawflyman has a reputation beyond repute sawflyman has a reputation beyond repute sawflyman has a reputation beyond repute sawflyman has a reputation beyond repute sawflyman has a reputation beyond repute sawflyman has a reputation beyond repute sawflyman has a reputation beyond repute

pms can be nice lena
sawflyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2007, 05:40 PM   #25
Lena
Administrator

Thanked 2,340 Times in 1,466 Posts
Lena Is God Like Lena Is God Like Lena Is God Like Lena Is God Like Lena Is God Like Lena Is God Like Lena Is God Like Lena Is God Like Lena Is God Like Lena Is God Like Lena Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by sawflyman
pms can be nice lena
Of course they are!
Just that he has to have 150 posts to be able to use it!

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: