Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Married And Flirting Chat Forums > Current Events And Real Life

Current Events And Real Life Kids, Holidays, Entertainment. Things that married people worry about with our clothes on.

Old 05-27-2010, 10:17 AM   #1
sexychitchat(m)
HW&S with TINK

sexychitchat(m) Is God Like sexychitchat(m) Is God Like sexychitchat(m) Is God Like sexychitchat(m) Is God Like sexychitchat(m) Is God Like sexychitchat(m) Is God Like sexychitchat(m) Is God Like sexychitchat(m) Is God Like sexychitchat(m) Is God Like sexychitchat(m) Is God Like sexychitchat(m) Is God Like
Unhappy Has ur mouth ever got u in TROUBLE

NO ladies and gents not like that. I mean have you ever said anything that u wish u hadden and its caused u grief.

Reason for asking I visited my head office on Monday which i have to do once a month and whilst there a comment was made about my sun tan as i go dark really quick in the sun. I replied with yes I always go a nice chocolate colour. Well this morning in the post I got a wriiten warning for my comment as it upset someone in the office.

Now my problem is should I just except the warning
or should i not and take it higher.

So if ur mouth has ever got u in trouble lets hear about it
Old 05-27-2010, 10:21 AM   #2
Midwest girl
tatted up and pierced

Thanked 2,125 Times in 1,490 Posts
Midwest girl Is God Like Midwest girl Is God Like Midwest girl Is God Like Midwest girl Is God Like Midwest girl Is God Like Midwest girl Is God Like Midwest girl Is God Like Midwest girl Is God Like Midwest girl Is God Like Midwest girl Is God Like Midwest girl Is God Like

Accept the warning and apologize....

Uh no....this has NEVER EVER happened to me...EVER....
Old 05-27-2010, 10:24 AM   #3
sexychitchat(m)
HW&S with TINK

sexychitchat(m) Is God Like sexychitchat(m) Is God Like sexychitchat(m) Is God Like sexychitchat(m) Is God Like sexychitchat(m) Is God Like sexychitchat(m) Is God Like sexychitchat(m) Is God Like sexychitchat(m) Is God Like sexychitchat(m) Is God Like sexychitchat(m) Is God Like sexychitchat(m) Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midwest girl View Post
Accept the warning and apologize....

Uh no....this has NEVER EVER happened to me...EVER....
and ur reason behind that MG
Old 05-27-2010, 10:27 AM   #4
Midwest girl
tatted up and pierced

Midwest girl Is God Like Midwest girl Is God Like Midwest girl Is God Like Midwest girl Is God Like Midwest girl Is God Like Midwest girl Is God Like Midwest girl Is God Like Midwest girl Is God Like Midwest girl Is God Like Midwest girl Is God Like Midwest girl Is God Like

because its good form....office politics....if someone is offended, just be the better person and say youre sorry...if the one word chocolate made them feel bad, just think what two words...im sorry...will do for them...and then it blows over

but if youre into a hot chick in the HR dept and the whole office asshole image is workin for ya, then carry on, young man...work it...work it....
Old 05-27-2010, 10:30 AM   #5
sexychitchat(m)
HW&S with TINK

Quote:
because its good form....office politics....if someone is offended, just be the better person and say youre sorry...if the one word chocolate made them feel bad, just think what two words...im sorry...will do for them...and then it blows over

but if youre into a hot chick in the HR dept and the whole office asshole image is workin for ya, then carry on, young man...work it...work it....
lol very well put MG i like ur style now i may think about that As i only go to the office once a month I don't really know who it was that would have complained any way emmmmm food for thought
Old 05-27-2010, 10:32 AM   #6
virgochick
Loving life

Thanked 4,785 Times in 3,629 Posts
virgochick Is God Like virgochick Is God Like virgochick Is God Like virgochick Is God Like virgochick Is God Like virgochick Is God Like virgochick Is God Like virgochick Is God Like virgochick Is God Like virgochick Is God Like virgochick Is God Like

I agree with MWG, apologize and let it blow over...
"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." ~ Marilyn Monroe
virgochick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 10:33 AM   #7
NeverGoSilently
I need more time 4 play..

NeverGoSilently Is God Like NeverGoSilently Is God Like NeverGoSilently Is God Like NeverGoSilently Is God Like NeverGoSilently Is God Like NeverGoSilently Is God Like NeverGoSilently Is God Like NeverGoSilently Is God Like NeverGoSilently Is God Like NeverGoSilently Is God Like NeverGoSilently Is God Like

Dear gawd, I could fill a book with the ways my mouth has gotten me in trouble.

All my life I have had to consciously censor myself.

I was raised in a small, very rural, town. When I first moved to the big city, my first job was in a very corporate, very PC office.

I was always opening my mouth and inserting my foot, usually with some saying that had stuck with me from my youth.

And we had two "professional victims" in the office that could, and did, find offense at EVERYTHING. One of the bitches reported me because I mentioned to her that I had interviewed a gorgeous guy with a bitchin' ass.

They made me take a course on sexual harassment. For god's sake, I didn't tell HIM, I was telling a girl about it!

And that is the minor in the list of ways I can open my mouth and insert my foot.

Take the warning, apologize and now you are forewarned.

Forewarned is forearmed.
Old 05-27-2010, 10:34 AM   #8
sexychitchat(m)
HW&S with TINK

thank u VC has u mouth never got u in trouble b4 and if so what did u do about it
Old 05-27-2010, 10:34 AM   #9
Fwd40s
Flirting With Disaster

Thanked 3,552 Times in 3,054 Posts
Fwd40s Is God Like Fwd40s Is God Like Fwd40s Is God Like Fwd40s Is God Like Fwd40s Is God Like Fwd40s Is God Like Fwd40s Is God Like Fwd40s Is God Like Fwd40s Is God Like Fwd40s Is God Like Fwd40s Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by virgochick View Post
I agree with MWG, apologize and let it blow over...

Yeah, a good blow always helps to make things better
Old 05-27-2010, 10:35 AM   #10
sexychitchat(m)
HW&S with TINK

lol liking it ngs but did u enjoy the course
Old 05-27-2010, 10:35 AM   #11
virgochick
Loving life

Thanked 4,785 Times in 3,629 Posts
virgochick Is God Like virgochick Is God Like virgochick Is God Like virgochick Is God Like virgochick Is God Like virgochick Is God Like virgochick Is God Like virgochick Is God Like virgochick Is God Like virgochick Is God Like virgochick Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexychitchat View Post
thank u VC has u mouth never got u in trouble b4 and if so what did u do about it

lmao My mouth gets me in trouble every time I speak....spanish with the great attitude
"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." ~ Marilyn Monroe
virgochick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 10:36 AM   #12
Midwest girl
tatted up and pierced

Quote:
lol very well put MG i like ur style now i may think about that As i only go to the office once a month I don't really know who it was that would have complained any way emmmmm food for thought
it doesnt matter who it is....it only matters who you are....

Im sure you would never want someone who has offended you in some way to brush it off so quickly......just because you only see them once a month and they dont know you personally.....
Old 05-27-2010, 10:41 AM   #13
Penny
Proprietor

Thanked 1,616 Times in 657 Posts
Penny has disabled reputation

My husband says Im always writing checks with my mouth that I cant cash. I think it has something to do with drinking getting wise and when I get in trouble I run back to him
Penny is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Penny For This Useful Post:
NeverGoSilently (05-27-2010)
Old 05-27-2010, 10:47 AM   #14
sexychitchat(m)
HW&S with TINK

Quote:
it doesnt matter who it is....it only matters who you are....

Im sure you would never want someone who has offended you in some way to brush it off so quickly......just because you only see them once a month and they dont know you personally.....
in my mind i did not think i said anything to offend anyone AS that is not my style I have served in the British military for 25 years and being Irish i could have got offended 1,000 of times and if anybody ever took it to far and i was getting offended then i would ask politly for them to stop. As to the word chocolate being offensive. Would that same person have complained if i walked into the office and said i have brought u all some chocolates today. As i always take into the office when i visit cakes for them and cookies which r chocolates so if it was plain and simple and I insulted someone ok But i was asked a question which i did not take offence to which i could have done and i answered plain and simple

Last edited by sexychitchat(m); 05-27-2010 at 10:50 AM.
sexychitchat(m) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 10:48 AM   #15
Shawn
Forum Surfer

Thanked 17,616 Times in 9,230 Posts
Shawn Is God Like Shawn Is God Like Shawn Is God Like Shawn Is God Like Shawn Is God Like Shawn Is God Like Shawn Is God Like Shawn Is God Like Shawn Is God Like Shawn Is God Like Shawn Is God Like

Sure it has ... but in thinking about it ... it has gotten me out of alot more ... so good with the bad ... I'll take it.
Old 05-27-2010, 10:49 AM   #16
Midwest girl
tatted up and pierced

Sexychitchat....what you mean is the offensive remark was not intended....but its out there so suck it up and say, sorry....

Last edited by Midwest girl; 05-27-2010 at 10:52 AM.
Midwest girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 10:59 AM   #17
sexychitchat(m)
HW&S with TINK

Quote:
Sexychitchat....what you mean is the offensive remark was not intended....but its out there so suck it up and say, sorry....
i will sleep on it MG but i think u may be right. I will say sorry to who it maybe but only if the written warning is taken of my file if not no chance I will firght it to the top.
Old 05-27-2010, 11:02 AM   #18
dixiechik
MAGA TRUMP 2020

Thanked 9,370 Times in 6,029 Posts
dixiechik Is God Like dixiechik Is God Like dixiechik Is God Like dixiechik Is God Like dixiechik Is God Like dixiechik Is God Like dixiechik Is God Like dixiechik Is God Like dixiechik Is God Like dixiechik Is God Like dixiechik Is God Like

Oh yes it got me thrown in jail when I was at Daytona beach cussing out a woman cop while topless and under the influence..lmao!

If I offend you cry me a river, I'll bring snacks and a raft. I will literally float down your tears while munching on chips and working on my tan.
dixiechik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 11:05 AM   #19
Midwest girl
tatted up and pierced

Quote:
i will sleep on it MG but i think u may be right. I will say sorry to who it maybe but only if the written warning is taken of my file if not no chance I will firght it to the top.
If you knew what I did for a living you would realize....Im always right when it comes to these things..lol
Old 05-27-2010, 11:05 AM   #20
medic
Flying over a cucoo nest

medic Is God Like medic Is God Like medic Is God Like medic Is God Like medic Is God Like medic Is God Like medic Is God Like medic Is God Like medic Is God Like medic Is God Like medic Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by dixiechiknga View Post
Oh yes it got me thrown in jail when I was at Daytona beach cussing out a woman cop while topless and under the influence..lmao!
somehow i believe this
medic is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to medic For This Useful Post:
scoobertina (05-27-2010)
Old 05-27-2010, 11:06 AM   #21
sexychitchat(m)
HW&S with TINK

lol at least that sounded more fun i would like to have seen that
Old 05-27-2010, 11:12 AM   #22
sexychitchat(m)
HW&S with TINK

Quote:
If you knew what I did for a living you would realize....Im always right when it comes to these things..lol
i will take ur word for that MG and u would be surpised what i do for a living to and i'm always willing to take a gamble
Old 05-27-2010, 11:28 AM   #23
CaliGal
broken

Thanked 5,193 Times in 3,734 Posts
CaliGal Is God Like CaliGal Is God Like CaliGal Is God Like CaliGal Is God Like CaliGal Is God Like CaliGal Is God Like CaliGal Is God Like CaliGal Is God Like CaliGal Is God Like CaliGal Is God Like CaliGal Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by dixiechiknga View Post

My hero!!! You and i could really get in trouble if we were to hang out...

And my mouth ALWAYS gets me in trouble... has since i was a teenager... I'm outspoken and sassy. And I don't have a filter when I talk. But hey, if you don't like it, not my problem. I say what I think most of the time and I'm loved anyway.
dixiechik (05-27-2010)
Old 05-27-2010, 11:31 AM   #24
sexychitchat(m)
HW&S with TINK

but u didn't tell us what trouble it got u in or don't i want to know lol
Old 05-27-2010, 11:36 AM   #25
dcowboy09
Distinquish

Thanked 1,380 Times in 1,155 Posts
dcowboy09 Is God Like dcowboy09 Is God Like dcowboy09 Is God Like dcowboy09 Is God Like dcowboy09 Is God Like dcowboy09 Is God Like dcowboy09 Is God Like dcowboy09 Is God Like dcowboy09 Is God Like dcowboy09 Is God Like dcowboy09 Is God Like

not as much as my hands and other parts of my body