Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Married And Flirting Chat Forums > Current Events And Real Life

Current Events And Real Life Kids, Holidays, Entertainment. Things that married people worry about with our clothes on.

Old 05-27-2010, 11:41 AM   #26
scoobertina
scoobalicious

Thanked 18,410 Times in 12,465 Posts
scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like

my mouth always gets me into trouble... but I speak what is on my mind.. and the truth as I know it..

as for apologizing.. I am an expert at it.. I figure I may as well be the one to stop it all.. whether I am wrong or not.. what does it hurt to say I am sorry.. and usually I am..
Old 05-27-2010, 11:47 AM   #27
NYYlvr
First Due

Thanked 1,863 Times in 1,481 Posts
NYYlvr Is God Like NYYlvr Is God Like NYYlvr Is God Like NYYlvr Is God Like NYYlvr Is God Like NYYlvr Is God Like NYYlvr Is God Like NYYlvr Is God Like NYYlvr Is God Like NYYlvr Is God Like NYYlvr Is God Like

daily
NYYlvr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 11:51 AM   #28
Simply Just Me(f)
..... .. 🌻🌻🌻🌼🌼🌼.

Thanked 2,035 Times in 1,676 Posts
Simply Just Me(f) Is God Like Simply Just Me(f) Is God Like Simply Just Me(f) Is God Like Simply Just Me(f) Is God Like Simply Just Me(f) Is God Like Simply Just Me(f) Is God Like Simply Just Me(f) Is God Like Simply Just Me(f) Is God Like Simply Just Me(f) Is God Like Simply Just Me(f) Is God Like Simply Just Me(f) Is God Like

My words have gotten me into trouble.. because I am an outspoken person and well sometimes I say things without thinking.... and unfortuntely once there out there is really nothing .. a person can do.. Whats done is done...
Old 05-27-2010, 11:59 AM   #29
GirlNextDoor
Just Keep Smiling

Thanked 1,820 Times in 1,526 Posts
GirlNextDoor Is God Like GirlNextDoor Is God Like GirlNextDoor Is God Like GirlNextDoor Is God Like GirlNextDoor Is God Like GirlNextDoor Is God Like GirlNextDoor Is God Like GirlNextDoor Is God Like GirlNextDoor Is God Like GirlNextDoor Is God Like GirlNextDoor Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexychitchat View Post
NO ladies and gents not like that. I mean have you ever said anything that u wish u hadden and its caused u grief.

Reason for asking I visited my head office on Monday which i have to do once a month and whilst there a comment was made about my sun tan as i go dark really quick in the sun. I replied with yes I always go a nice chocolate colour. Well this morning in the post I got a wriiten warning for my comment as it upset someone in the office.

Now my problem is should I just except the warning
or should i not and take it higher.

So if ur mouth has ever got u in trouble lets hear about it

I'm a Sagitarius... of course my mouth has gotten me into trouble.... I have tempered my honesty over the years to actually think before I speak..... as for your situation since you don't know who got upset about it (still don't understand why).... I would just let it go and not even spend another moment thinking about it
Old 05-27-2010, 12:22 PM   #30
sexychitchat(m)
HW&S with TINK

sexychitchat(m) Is God Like sexychitchat(m) Is God Like sexychitchat(m) Is God Like sexychitchat(m) Is God Like sexychitchat(m) Is God Like sexychitchat(m) Is God Like sexychitchat(m) Is God Like sexychitchat(m) Is God Like sexychitchat(m) Is God Like sexychitchat(m) Is God Like sexychitchat(m) Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by GirlNextDoor View Post
I'm a Sagitarius... of course my mouth has gotten me into trouble.... I have tempered my honesty over the years to actually think before I speak..... as for your situation since you don't know who got upset about it (still don't understand why).... I would just let it go and not even spend another moment thinking about it
no can do pretty lady as I don't like offending or upsetting people so i will have to see it out When i get the answer to why it offended and who then if i really think i need to sorry i will
Old 05-27-2010, 12:25 PM   #31
GirlNextDoor
Just Keep Smiling

Thanked 1,820 Times in 1,526 Posts
GirlNextDoor Is God Like GirlNextDoor Is God Like GirlNextDoor Is God Like GirlNextDoor Is God Like GirlNextDoor Is God Like GirlNextDoor Is God Like GirlNextDoor Is God Like GirlNextDoor Is God Like GirlNextDoor Is God Like GirlNextDoor Is God Like GirlNextDoor Is God Like

Quote:
no can do pretty lady as I don't like offending or upsetting people so i will have to see it out When i get the answer to why it offended and who then if i really think i need to sorry i will

That is up to you but I have been working customer service for a really long time and people just need to vent. The person probably got into a fight with their spouse or kid that morning and was it a rotten mood. One word from you set them off and they said something.

I guarantee you that whoever complained has already gotten over it.
Old 05-27-2010, 12:31 PM   #32
sexychitchat(m)
HW&S with TINK

sexychitchat(m) Is God Like sexychitchat(m) Is God Like sexychitchat(m) Is God Like sexychitchat(m) Is God Like sexychitchat(m) Is God Like sexychitchat(m) Is God Like sexychitchat(m) Is God Like sexychitchat(m) Is God Like sexychitchat(m) Is God Like sexychitchat(m) Is God Like sexychitchat(m) Is God Like

lol yep proably right just i don't like having a wriiten warning on my file for something that was not ment to offend anyone
Old 05-27-2010, 12:37 PM   #33
Raina
Disturbingly Hot!

Thanked 2,847 Times in 1,751 Posts
Raina Is God Like Raina Is God Like Raina Is God Like Raina Is God Like Raina Is God Like Raina Is God Like Raina Is God Like Raina Is God Like Raina Is God Like Raina Is God Like Raina Is God Like

Honestly everyday! I have the worst case of diarrhea of the mouth at times. I cant help myself...it is compulsive really. It sucks because the second the words leave my mouth or in some cases my finger pushes send... I get that sinking "awwwww shit I am an ass feeling"...
Old 05-27-2010, 12:38 PM   #34
theraven2112
Flowers anyone?

theraven2112 Is God Like theraven2112 Is God Like theraven2112 Is God Like theraven2112 Is God Like theraven2112 Is God Like theraven2112 Is God Like theraven2112 Is God Like theraven2112 Is God Like theraven2112 Is God Like theraven2112 Is God Like theraven2112 Is God Like

it has also been used to get me out of trouble...
Old 05-27-2010, 03:38 PM   #35
Denny422
Flirting God

Denny422 Is God Like Denny422 Is God Like Denny422 Is God Like Denny422 Is God Like Denny422 Is God Like Denny422 Is God Like Denny422 Is God Like Denny422 Is God Like Denny422 Is God Like Denny422 Is God Like Denny422 Is God Like

Quote:
i will sleep on it MG but i think u may be right. I will say sorry to who it maybe but only if the written warning is taken of my file if not no chance I will firght it to the top.
I'll preface all this with the disclaimer that I am in the USA, and have no idea what the differences are in fighting these battles in the UK. That said:

I agree with you on this one. It was a stupid, baseless, complaint, but I've also been Management/HR/Management advisory in enough positions to know that the ones who say it's easiest to just apologize and let it drop are FOR THE MOST PART correct. But I've also seen a lot of good people's records and even careers ruined over just such a stupid act by some jackass with nothing better to do and no other way to feel big about themselves. As you suggest, why SHOULD you apologize for a FACTUAL statement (at all really, but in reality if it will not clear your record? Time to fight in that case!

Helpful hint: If you have to fight, head to the nearest candy counter and buy a couple of bars that are the closest to your skin hue to take with you to that meeting with HR! Kind of hard to argue with cold, hard FACT. But they will anyway.

You should also (ONLY if you have to fight, otherwise it's not worth it) force the person issuing the warning to state, or better, have the offended party state, in EXACTLY what way it was an offensive comment (I don't know how it works over there, but over here, you usually have a right to face the accuser in such a case). My bet is, they can't actually give you a reason. You didn't make a comparative or derogatory statement about a given race, class, etc. You made a fact-based statement about a color chart. End of story. And you might threaten a counter charge if they can't reasonably back their claim. If your organization has "neutral" counselors available (we did in the military) consult one of them before you do anything.

Good luck.

And keep your temper in check. Think courtroom decorum. Emotionless, factual dissertation only.
Old 05-27-2010, 03:46 PM   #36
sexychitchat(m)
HW&S with TINK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denny422 View Post
I'll preface all this with the disclaimer that I am in the USA, and have no idea what the differences are in fighting these battles in the UK. That said:

I agree with you on this one. It was a stupid, baseless, complaint, but I've also been Management/HR/Management advisory in enough positions to know that the ones who say it's easiest to just apologize and let it drop are FOR THE MOST PART correct. But I've also seen a lot of good people's records and even careers ruined over just such a stupid act by some jackass with nothing better to do and no other way to feel big about themselves. As you suggest, why SHOULD you apologize for a FACTUAL statement (at all really, but in reality if it will not clear your record? Time to fight in that case!

Helpful hint: If you have to fight, head to the nearest candy counter and buy a couple of bars that are the closest to your skin hue to take with you to that meeting with HR! Kind of hard to argue with cold, hard FACT. But they will anyway.

You should also (ONLY if you have to fight, otherwise it's not worth it) force the person issuing the warning to state, or better, have the offended party state, in EXACTLY what way it was an offensive comment (I don't know how it works over there, but over here, you usually have a right to face the accuser in such a case). My bet is, they can't actually give you a reason. You didn't make a comparative or derogatory statement about a given race, class, etc. You made a fact-based statement about a color chart. End of story. And you might threaten a counter charge if they can't reasonably back their claim. If your organization has "neutral" counselors available (we did in the military) consult one of them before you do anything.

Good luck.

And keep your temper in check. Think courtroom decorum. Emotionless, factual dissertation only.
Denny thanks very much for your post I have already pull wheels in motion I have asked for a meeting with my line manager first before i go any where near HR AS for some reason my line manager was not notified of the complaint and not informed that a written warning was being sent to me. So will see what the out come of this meeting brings. As to keeping my temper in check that is not a problem as I am very laid back but this has so annoyed me Many thanks again for the information in ur post

Last edited by sexychitchat(m); 05-27-2010 at 04:00 PM.
sexychitchat(m) is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to sexychitchat(m) For This Useful Post:
NeverGoSilently (05-27-2010)
Old 05-27-2010, 03:53 PM   #37
lawdog.
Flirting Guest
I Love It Here

lawdog. Is God Like lawdog. Is God Like lawdog. Is God Like lawdog. Is God Like lawdog. Is God Like lawdog. Is God Like lawdog. Is God Like lawdog. Is God Like lawdog. Is God Like lawdog. Is God Like lawdog. Is God Like

I'm a bona fide smart ass so it's automatic
lawdog. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 03:58 PM   #38
MunkyBrain
Flirting God

Thanked 2,087 Times in 1,355 Posts
MunkyBrain Is God Like MunkyBrain Is God Like MunkyBrain Is God Like MunkyBrain Is God Like MunkyBrain Is God Like MunkyBrain Is God Like MunkyBrain Is God Like MunkyBrain Is God Like MunkyBrain Is God Like MunkyBrain Is God Like MunkyBrain Is God Like

Oh god...only on the days I talk...
MunkyBrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 03:58 PM   #39
Kissie
Flirting Goddess

Thanked 2,406 Times in 1,622 Posts
Kissie Is God Like Kissie Is God Like Kissie Is God Like Kissie Is God Like Kissie Is God Like Kissie Is God Like Kissie Is God Like Kissie Is God Like Kissie Is God Like Kissie Is God Like Kissie Is God Like

my mouth ever get me into trouble??? never ever...yeah right if you believe that bullshit I will tell ya some more!!!

I am always getting myself in trouble with my mouth...
told the old man last weekend if I found anymore bottles in the car...I was going to the 1st SGT...boy was he pissed....

Old 05-27-2010, 04:09 PM   #40
Big Sexy
Flirting God

Big Sexy has a reputation beyond repute Big Sexy has a reputation beyond repute Big Sexy has a reputation beyond repute Big Sexy has a reputation beyond repute Big Sexy has a reputation beyond repute Big Sexy has a reputation beyond repute Big Sexy has a reputation beyond repute Big Sexy has a reputation beyond repute Big Sexy has a reputation beyond repute Big Sexy has a reputation beyond repute Big Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

My mouth has got me in trouble....My mother always told me it would, and she was right. Its a different world today as now, It can be dangerous to speak your mind, Im trying to hold back a bit now and think before I speak. Not a easy thing to do.
Old 05-27-2010, 04:16 PM   #41
redcat
Forum Leader

Thanked 13,559 Times in 8,634 Posts
redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like

My mouth ever gotten me in trouble? Naaahhhhh....butter wouldn't melt in my mouth!
Old 05-27-2010, 04:23 PM   #42
sexychitchat(m)
HW&S with TINK

i'll bet
Old 05-30-2010, 08:37 AM   #43
emmet1977
Flirting God

emmet1977 has a reputation beyond repute emmet1977 has a reputation beyond repute emmet1977 has a reputation beyond repute emmet1977 has a reputation beyond repute emmet1977 has a reputation beyond repute emmet1977 has a reputation beyond repute emmet1977 has a reputation beyond repute emmet1977 has a reputation beyond repute emmet1977 has a reputation beyond repute emmet1977 has a reputation beyond repute emmet1977 has a reputation beyond repute

You made an innocent remark; you know there was no ambiguity associated with it; therefore, you have nothing to prove. I say do what you must to make this right.
emmet1977 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2010, 08:39 AM   #44
katydid
Geographically challenged

Thanked 15,196 Times in 11,751 Posts
katydid Is God Like katydid Is God Like katydid Is God Like katydid Is God Like katydid Is God Like katydid Is God Like katydid Is God Like katydid Is God Like katydid Is God Like katydid Is God Like katydid Is God Like

I'm too honest I think. I share things things that are not essential to what's going on
katydid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2010, 08:43 AM   #45
Singeon
Taking a break...
I Love It Here

Singeon Is God Like Singeon Is God Like Singeon Is God Like Singeon Is God Like Singeon Is God Like Singeon Is God Like Singeon Is God Like Singeon Is God Like Singeon Is God Like Singeon Is God Like Singeon Is God Like

Wellll....ummmmmmmmmmmmm....yeaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhh

Lena has censored me...

Shaun has censored me....

Brink has censored me...with a smirk I think...

I believe Redcat may have censored me but the woman is so damn good at it I hardly noticed...:-)

Spare change MAY have deleted a post from one of his threads but I'm not sure so i can't offer him as a reliable witness...

Geek master DID red spot me for a blatant miss-understanding on his part and despite my best efforts...has never responded to my protests to the contrary...but thats the Geek for you...

My TYPING is a problem...not my mouth...:-)

Last edited by Singeon; 05-30-2010 at 08:47 AM.
Singeon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Singeon For This Useful Post:
NeverGoSilently (05-30-2010)
Old 06-16-2010, 04:07 PM   #46
mafchat
Flirting God

mafchat has a reputation beyond repute mafchat has a reputation beyond repute mafchat has a reputation beyond repute mafchat has a reputation beyond repute mafchat has a reputation beyond repute mafchat has a reputation beyond repute mafchat has a reputation beyond repute mafchat has a reputation beyond repute mafchat has a reputation beyond repute mafchat has a reputation beyond repute mafchat has a reputation beyond repute

nope
mafchat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2010, 04:21 PM   #47
Midwest girl
tatted up and pierced

Thanked 2,125 Times in 1,490 Posts
Midwest girl Is God Like Midwest girl Is God Like Midwest girl Is God Like Midwest girl Is God Like Midwest girl Is God Like Midwest girl Is God Like Midwest girl Is God Like Midwest girl Is God Like Midwest girl Is God Like Midwest girl Is God Like Midwest girl Is God Like

yes but my mouth is talented, so what ever i F up....I can always charm my way back into good graces in many different ways
ReddressDevi (06-16-2010)
Old 06-16-2010, 04:24 PM   #48
Vixxxen
Flirting Guest
I Love It Here

Vixxxen Is God Like Vixxxen Is God Like Vixxxen Is God Like Vixxxen Is God Like Vixxxen Is God Like Vixxxen Is God Like Vixxxen Is God Like Vixxxen Is God Like Vixxxen Is God Like Vixxxen Is God Like Vixxxen Is God Like

Depends who and what I use it for?
Sometimes it gets me out of trouble...wink
Vixxxen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2010, 04:25 PM   #49
ReddressDevi
not here to stay....

Thanked 3,413 Times in 2,658 Posts
ReddressDevi Is God Like ReddressDevi Is God Like ReddressDevi Is God Like ReddressDevi Is God Like ReddressDevi Is God Like ReddressDevi Is God Like ReddressDevi Is God Like ReddressDevi Is God Like ReddressDevi Is God Like ReddressDevi Is God Like ReddressDevi Is God Like

My mouth gets me in trouble for many different reason....but I am not good at apologizing! I am currently working on that...ok maybe not that hard but I try!
ReddressDevi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2010, 05:38 PM   #50
Sergeant Pepper

Sergeant Pepper has disabled reputation

I used to be a lot worse than I am today. I hold back a lot now and at a call center where I work, I have to. I could really lash out at some of the people I talk to.