Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Married And Flirting Chat Forums > Married But Looking

Married But Looking Flirting isn't enough and you are looking for something extra. Post your details here.

Old 01-14-2007, 02:45 AM   #26
Insider
Super Flirt

Insider has a reputation beyond repute Insider has a reputation beyond repute Insider has a reputation beyond repute Insider has a reputation beyond repute Insider has a reputation beyond repute Insider has a reputation beyond repute Insider has a reputation beyond repute Insider has a reputation beyond repute Insider has a reputation beyond repute Insider has a reputation beyond repute Insider has a reputation beyond repute

Last edited by Insider; 01-27-2007 at 06:15 PM.
Insider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 02:51 AM   #27
OICurready4me
Mighty's sex toy

OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like

I prefer to scoop her up in my arms and carry her to bed!
Old 01-14-2007, 07:17 PM   #28
gussy422
Flirting Guest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie
An open and honest one, the kind that cannot be scripted.
Nothing. I'd rather meet somebody here and get to know them. I worry about anyone who meets in a bar and will sleep with you the same night. Who knows how oftem she or he does that. Remember, when you sleep with them, you also sleep with everyone they slept with. Ya know what the difference is between love and herpes. ... Herpes does last forever. So, be careful
Old 01-14-2007, 07:19 PM   #29
gussy422
Flirting Guest

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherokeered
A friendly open smile...and then nothing...if I smile back, then maybe you could say hi...if you are too direct, forward, rude to anyone in the vicinity, or just give off a bad vibe...you will be dead in the water....

If I say hi to you and you respond without acting like you want anything further than maybe I might give you the time of day
Then why do you flirt here. Too many rules there Cher
Old 01-14-2007, 07:24 PM   #30
p.J
Flirting God

p.J Is God Like p.J Is God Like p.J Is God Like p.J Is God Like p.J Is God Like p.J Is God Like p.J Is God Like p.J Is God Like p.J Is God Like p.J Is God Like p.J Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by OICurready4me
I prefer to scoop her up in my arms and carry her to bed!
Wow! now that I like...
p.J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2007, 01:17 AM   #31
dave42
Flirting God

dave42 has a reputation beyond repute dave42 has a reputation beyond repute dave42 has a reputation beyond repute dave42 has a reputation beyond repute dave42 has a reputation beyond repute dave42 has a reputation beyond repute dave42 has a reputation beyond repute dave42 has a reputation beyond repute dave42 has a reputation beyond repute dave42 has a reputation beyond repute dave42 has a reputation beyond repute

I would want to talk to her and see if she is my type. See if we connect or if the sparks fly. Chances are she might be attractive on the outside. But not very appealing on the inside. If I meet some one I like to go on a couple of dates to learn more. I did meet a woman at a bar once and thought she was not my type. I did not see her again untill I accidentally ran into her in a retail store where she was working, So she gave me her number. I did not call her for a week. And then decided what the hell, It's just dinner Why not? What else am I doing tonight? We went to dinner she was pretty excited to go out. Iasked after dinner, You want to see a movie? She said lets go to your place and watch television. We had some really hot sex that night. Man could she kiss! That was the best part. The kissing and foreplay,...I love that. We lasted till about 4 in the morning. Time flies when you are having fun! We saw each other for 2 1/2 months after that. Did she get around I don't know. I want to think that she was telling the truth. But you just never know. I do know that she was one of the most passionate sex partners that I have ever had.
dave42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2007, 02:20 PM   #32
pointofnoreturn
Flirting God

Thanked 1,511 Times in 1,280 Posts
pointofnoreturn Is God Like pointofnoreturn Is God Like pointofnoreturn Is God Like pointofnoreturn Is God Like pointofnoreturn Is God Like pointofnoreturn Is God Like pointofnoreturn Is God Like pointofnoreturn Is God Like pointofnoreturn Is God Like pointofnoreturn Is God Like pointofnoreturn Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by northernvam
OK,

Here's a scenario that I'd like to throw out there, and I'd like to hear some ideas on what people would do ....

You are a male on a business trip, and rather than stay in your hotel room and post on married and flirting, you decide to go down and prowl the hotel bar. You see a woman sitting at the bar you find attractive ...

Men .. what would you do?

Ladies .. if you were the woman sitting at the bar, what kind of approach would get your attention .. and put you at ease?
touch me on the arm, and slowly turn my chair to you.......eye contact!
pointofnoreturn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2007, 02:25 PM   #33
cherokeered
this space for rent
I Love It Here

cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like

Be confident....smile and make eye contact....don't be rude or overly agressive.....

Cherokee
cherokeered is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2007, 12:31 AM   #34
northernvam
Flirting God

northernvam has a reputation beyond repute northernvam has a reputation beyond repute northernvam has a reputation beyond repute northernvam has a reputation beyond repute northernvam has a reputation beyond repute northernvam has a reputation beyond repute northernvam has a reputation beyond repute northernvam has a reputation beyond repute northernvam has a reputation beyond repute northernvam has a reputation beyond repute northernvam has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for all the input ...

Here is what I think I've heard ....

Open
Honesty
Eye Contact
Perhaps a touch on the arm ..

.. be firm, confident, but not overly agressive ...

Sounds like a plan to me. I didn't hear anyone say that you needed some good jokes as ice breakers ...
northernvam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2007, 12:51 AM   #35
Insider
Super Flirt

Insider has a reputation beyond repute Insider has a reputation beyond repute Insider has a reputation beyond repute Insider has a reputation beyond repute Insider has a reputation beyond repute Insider has a reputation beyond repute Insider has a reputation beyond repute Insider has a reputation beyond repute Insider has a reputation beyond repute Insider has a reputation beyond repute Insider has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thanks for all the input ...

Here is what I think I've heard ....

Open
Honesty
Eye Contact
Perhaps a touch on the arm ..

.. be firm, confident, but not overly agressive ...

Sounds like a plan to me. I didn't hear anyone say that you needed some good jokes as ice breakers ...
You could always use the old repeat, "Hey, don't you know me from somewhere?"

I'm sure that'll get you somewhere. Not with her, but somewhere. LOL
Insider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2007, 04:54 PM   #36
pointofnoreturn
Flirting God

pointofnoreturn Is God Like pointofnoreturn Is God Like pointofnoreturn Is God Like pointofnoreturn Is God Like pointofnoreturn Is God Like pointofnoreturn Is God Like pointofnoreturn Is God Like pointofnoreturn Is God Like pointofnoreturn Is God Like pointofnoreturn Is God Like pointofnoreturn Is God Like

How about"Are you tired?"cause you have been running thru my dreams each nite.....That always works. Or hey muffy, can I squeeze them? Or M&S how are you feeling today????
Old 01-16-2007, 07:38 PM   #37
northernvam
Flirting God

northernvam has a reputation beyond repute northernvam has a reputation beyond repute northernvam has a reputation beyond repute northernvam has a reputation beyond repute northernvam has a reputation beyond repute northernvam has a reputation beyond repute northernvam has a reputation beyond repute northernvam has a reputation beyond repute northernvam has a reputation beyond repute northernvam has a reputation beyond repute northernvam has a reputation beyond repute

LOL ... I like the line ... "are those fresh, and can I squeeze them?"
northernvam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2007, 07:59 PM   #38
Outta
Living life with passion

Outta has a reputation beyond repute Outta has a reputation beyond repute Outta has a reputation beyond repute Outta has a reputation beyond repute Outta has a reputation beyond repute Outta has a reputation beyond repute Outta has a reputation beyond repute Outta has a reputation beyond repute Outta has a reputation beyond repute Outta has a reputation beyond repute Outta has a reputation beyond repute

Pick up a woman?

Finger in her pussy, thumb in her ass. Pick her up like a 6-pak.
Outta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2007, 08:19 PM   #39
cherokeered
this space for rent
I Love It Here

cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like

I would say....very carefully...lol

Cause you only get one shot.....
cherokeered is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2007, 09:20 PM   #40
fly
Well hello Mr. Mister....

Location: In my own make believe land. it's warm in here. No wait.....I'm standing over the vent. CRAP!!!
Thanked 1,744 Times in 1,063 Posts
fly Is God Like fly Is God Like fly Is God Like fly Is God Like fly Is God Like fly Is God Like fly Is God Like fly Is God Like fly Is God Like fly Is God Like fly Is God Like

What a sight! Can you imagine?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiger50
hell shitloads mate.....

fly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2007, 10:47 PM   #41
Zifnab
Hanging out in the Lab

Zifnab Is God Like Zifnab Is God Like Zifnab Is God Like Zifnab Is God Like Zifnab Is God Like Zifnab Is God Like Zifnab Is God Like Zifnab Is God Like Zifnab Is God Like Zifnab Is God Like Zifnab Is God Like

I always thought a frontend loader was a good idea...
Zifnab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2007, 04:26 PM   #42
Willy S
conferring

Willy S has a reputation beyond repute Willy S has a reputation beyond repute Willy S has a reputation beyond repute Willy S has a reputation beyond repute Willy S has a reputation beyond repute Willy S has a reputation beyond repute Willy S has a reputation beyond repute Willy S has a reputation beyond repute Willy S has a reputation beyond repute Willy S has a reputation beyond repute Willy S has a reputation beyond repute

best way to pick up a woman? Bend your knees - you'll hurt your back otherwise.
Willy S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2007, 05:50 PM   #43
pointofnoreturn
Flirting God

What if you are really short???If you bend your knees you would be sitting down.Well then pull up a chair.
Old 01-22-2007, 06:37 AM   #44
yaser
Flirting God

Thanked 1,467 Times in 1,421 Posts
yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like

I look at her boobs and later to her eyes begginngly...
yaser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2007, 06:38 AM   #45
yaser
Flirting God

Thanked 1,467 Times in 1,421 Posts
yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by pointofnoreturn
What if you are really short???If you bend your knees you would be sitting down.Well then pull up a chair.
Ass pain?
yaser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2007, 11:40 PM   #46
nsamale
Super Flirt

nsamale has a reputation beyond repute nsamale has a reputation beyond repute nsamale has a reputation beyond repute nsamale has a reputation beyond repute nsamale has a reputation beyond repute nsamale has a reputation beyond repute nsamale has a reputation beyond repute nsamale has a reputation beyond repute nsamale has a reputation beyond repute nsamale has a reputation beyond repute nsamale has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
OK,

Here's a scenario that I'd like to throw out there, and I'd like to hear some ideas on what people would do ....

You are a male on a business trip, and rather than stay in your hotel room and post on married and flirting, you decide to go down and prowl the hotel bar. You see a woman sitting at the bar you find attractive ...

Men .. what would you do?

Ladies .. if you were the woman sitting at the bar, what kind of approach would get your attention .. and put you at ease?
I am very shy so i would probably just get another beer and sit and stare at her, wishing she would come over and say hi...guess thats not the way uh???
nsamale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2007, 05:21 PM   #47
showtime
Super Flirt

showtime has a reputation beyond repute showtime has a reputation beyond repute showtime has a reputation beyond repute showtime has a reputation beyond repute showtime has a reputation beyond repute showtime has a reputation beyond repute showtime has a reputation beyond repute showtime has a reputation beyond repute showtime has a reputation beyond repute showtime has a reputation beyond repute showtime has a reputation beyond repute

Awe just walk up to her ask if she wants to screw,,, if she says NO well then that leaves out the blow job too,, but you could ask that too.
showtime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2007, 05:33 PM   #48
p.J
Flirting God

p.J Is God Like p.J Is God Like p.J Is God Like p.J Is God Like p.J Is God Like p.J Is God Like p.J Is God Like p.J Is God Like p.J Is God Like p.J Is God Like p.J Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by outtamymind1000
Pick up a woman?

Finger in her pussy, thumb in her ass. Pick her up like a 6-pak.
said with such aplomb!!!
p.J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2007, 05:35 PM   #49
Willy S
conferring

Willy S has a reputation beyond repute Willy S has a reputation beyond repute Willy S has a reputation beyond repute Willy S has a reputation beyond repute Willy S has a reputation beyond repute Willy S has a reputation beyond repute Willy S has a reputation beyond repute Willy S has a reputation beyond repute Willy S has a reputation beyond repute Willy S has a reputation beyond repute Willy S has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pointofnoreturn
no problem - I'm not short.
Willy S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2007, 06:01 PM   #50
wwwdodgeit
Flirting God

wwwdodgeit has a reputation beyond repute wwwdodgeit has a reputation beyond repute wwwdodgeit has a reputation beyond repute wwwdodgeit has a reputation beyond repute wwwdodgeit has a reputation beyond repute wwwdodgeit has a reputation beyond repute wwwdodgeit has a reputation beyond repute wwwdodgeit has a reputation beyond repute wwwdodgeit has a reputation beyond repute wwwdodgeit has a reputation beyond repute wwwdodgeit has a reputation beyond repute

let me know witch one really works
wwwdodgeit is offline   Reply With Quote