Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Married And Flirting Chat Forums > Married But Looking

Married But Looking Flirting isn't enough and you are looking for something extra. Post your details here.

Old 01-25-2007, 06:02 PM   #51
wwwdodgeit
Flirting God

wwwdodgeit has a reputation beyond repute wwwdodgeit has a reputation beyond repute wwwdodgeit has a reputation beyond repute wwwdodgeit has a reputation beyond repute wwwdodgeit has a reputation beyond repute wwwdodgeit has a reputation beyond repute wwwdodgeit has a reputation beyond repute wwwdodgeit has a reputation beyond repute wwwdodgeit has a reputation beyond repute wwwdodgeit has a reputation beyond repute wwwdodgeit has a reputation beyond repute

when i am open an honest they tell me to go back home to your wife
wwwdodgeit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2007, 07:21 PM   #52
OICurready4me
Mighty's sex toy

OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like

Ask her if she's ever seen a grown man naked, if she says no, say "would you like to?", if she say yes, drop your pants and your home free!
Old 01-25-2007, 10:44 PM   #53
aceofspades1114
The Ace Train Coming Thru

aceofspades1114 has a reputation beyond repute aceofspades1114 has a reputation beyond repute aceofspades1114 has a reputation beyond repute aceofspades1114 has a reputation beyond repute aceofspades1114 has a reputation beyond repute aceofspades1114 has a reputation beyond repute aceofspades1114 has a reputation beyond repute aceofspades1114 has a reputation beyond repute aceofspades1114 has a reputation beyond repute aceofspades1114 has a reputation beyond repute aceofspades1114 has a reputation beyond repute

I use my good old black book up of pickup lines
Old 01-25-2007, 10:46 PM   #54
paris
Flirting God

paris has a reputation beyond repute paris has a reputation beyond repute paris has a reputation beyond repute paris has a reputation beyond repute paris has a reputation beyond repute paris has a reputation beyond repute paris has a reputation beyond repute paris has a reputation beyond repute paris has a reputation beyond repute paris has a reputation beyond repute paris has a reputation beyond repute

Okay, mr. 1/4 century...lay one on me!
Quote:
Originally Posted by aceofspades1114
I use my good old black book up of pickup lines
paris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2007, 10:49 PM   #55
OICurready4me
Mighty's sex toy

OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like

Bend down, have her lean over your shoulder and lift (with your legs, you don't want to injure your back). Once that is done, you can take her where you want and have your way with her!!
Old 01-25-2007, 10:50 PM   #56
aceofspades1114
The Ace Train Coming Thru

aceofspades1114 has a reputation beyond repute aceofspades1114 has a reputation beyond repute aceofspades1114 has a reputation beyond repute aceofspades1114 has a reputation beyond repute aceofspades1114 has a reputation beyond repute aceofspades1114 has a reputation beyond repute aceofspades1114 has a reputation beyond repute aceofspades1114 has a reputation beyond repute aceofspades1114 has a reputation beyond repute aceofspades1114 has a reputation beyond repute aceofspades1114 has a reputation beyond repute

I started a thread paris, I'll send it to ya
Old 01-26-2007, 01:36 AM   #57
nsamale
Super Flirt

nsamale has a reputation beyond repute nsamale has a reputation beyond repute nsamale has a reputation beyond repute nsamale has a reputation beyond repute nsamale has a reputation beyond repute nsamale has a reputation beyond repute nsamale has a reputation beyond repute nsamale has a reputation beyond repute nsamale has a reputation beyond repute nsamale has a reputation beyond repute nsamale has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by showtime
Awe just walk up to her ask if she wants to screw,,, if she says NO well then that leaves out the blow job too,, but you could ask that too.
Ur funny showtime...afraid of getting slapped...
nsamale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2007, 01:58 AM   #58
northernvam
Flirting God

northernvam has a reputation beyond repute northernvam has a reputation beyond repute northernvam has a reputation beyond repute northernvam has a reputation beyond repute northernvam has a reputation beyond repute northernvam has a reputation beyond repute northernvam has a reputation beyond repute northernvam has a reputation beyond repute northernvam has a reputation beyond repute northernvam has a reputation beyond repute northernvam has a reputation beyond repute

Showtime ...

So here's the scene .. I walk into a bar, pick out a woman whom I'd like to fuck, walk up to her (she's sitting at the bar), tap her on the shoulder, and say ...

"Excuse me, I was looking for a woman to fuck tonight, and to be quite honest, you're the hottest woman in here, and I want to fuck you more than any of the other women in here ... would you like to come back to my room and take me up on that offer?"

So, do you think this would work? Ladies ... does this work for you, or do you need to have it smoothed out somewhat?

Comments are always welcome !!!
northernvam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2007, 10:35 AM   #59
showtime
Super Flirt

showtime has a reputation beyond repute showtime has a reputation beyond repute showtime has a reputation beyond repute showtime has a reputation beyond repute showtime has a reputation beyond repute showtime has a reputation beyond repute showtime has a reputation beyond repute showtime has a reputation beyond repute showtime has a reputation beyond repute showtime has a reputation beyond repute showtime has a reputation beyond repute

you do have to smooth it out somewhat
showtime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2007, 10:40 AM   #60
OICurready4me
Mighty's sex toy

Take a real good look at the lovely lady you want across the room, stare seductively and then lick your eyebrows. Guaranteed, you got her!
Old 01-29-2007, 10:41 AM   #61
OICurready4me
Mighty's sex toy

Quote:
Originally Posted by northernvam
Showtime ...

So here's the scene .. I walk into a bar, pick out a woman whom I'd like to fuck, walk up to her (she's sitting at the bar), tap her on the shoulder, and say ...

"Excuse me, I was looking for a woman to fuck tonight, and to be quite honest, you're the hottest woman in here, and I want to fuck you more than any of the other women in here ... would you like to come back to my room and take me up on that offer?"

So, do you think this would work? Ladies ... does this work for you, or do you need to have it smoothed out somewhat?

So how many drinks will this girl have had to not slap you?
Old 01-29-2007, 12:04 PM   #62
dave42
Flirting God

dave42 has a reputation beyond repute dave42 has a reputation beyond repute dave42 has a reputation beyond repute dave42 has a reputation beyond repute dave42 has a reputation beyond repute dave42 has a reputation beyond repute dave42 has a reputation beyond repute dave42 has a reputation beyond repute dave42 has a reputation beyond repute dave42 has a reputation beyond repute dave42 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by northernvam
Showtime ...

Idon't know about you pal, but that woman would probably rip off my arms (and maybe other parts as well) and beat the holy living s@*% out of me with them. But hey, You got to go with what works for you!

Last edited by dave42; 01-29-2007 at 12:13 PM. Reason: spellcheck
dave42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2007, 12:12 PM   #63
dave42
Flirting God

dave42 has a reputation beyond repute dave42 has a reputation beyond repute dave42 has a reputation beyond repute dave42 has a reputation beyond repute dave42 has a reputation beyond repute dave42 has a reputation beyond repute dave42 has a reputation beyond repute dave42 has a reputation beyond repute dave42 has a reputation beyond repute dave42 has a reputation beyond repute dave42 has a reputation beyond repute

Alrighty, for what it's worth. I am not good at picking up women in bars. I tend to be really shy in that type of situation. I think that I would compliment them on their appearance, Try to say somthing witty or funny. Something to start a conversation by and find out a little more about them. Chances are even though that person is attractive they may not be my type.
dave42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2007, 12:50 PM   #64
OICurready4me
Mighty's sex toy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave42
Alrighty, for what it's worth. I am not good at picking up women in bars. I tend to be really shy in that type of situation. I think that I would compliment them on their appearance, Try to say somthing witty or funny. Something to start a conversation by and find out a little more about them. Chances are even though that person is attractive they may not be my type.

So your saying that you wouldn't go up to a girl and say "I want to fuck you, do you want to fuck me?" and expect to walk out with her!
Old 01-29-2007, 12:58 PM   #65
likesbuttons
Flirting Guest
I Love It Here

likesbuttons has a reputation beyond repute likesbuttons has a reputation beyond repute likesbuttons has a reputation beyond repute likesbuttons has a reputation beyond repute likesbuttons has a reputation beyond repute likesbuttons has a reputation beyond repute likesbuttons has a reputation beyond repute likesbuttons has a reputation beyond repute likesbuttons has a reputation beyond repute likesbuttons has a reputation beyond repute likesbuttons has a reputation beyond repute

i noticed that there are a lot of women responding to this thread.....hmmmm
likesbuttons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2007, 01:15 PM   #66
sirman1
Super Flirt

sirman1 has a reputation beyond repute sirman1 has a reputation beyond repute sirman1 has a reputation beyond repute sirman1 has a reputation beyond repute sirman1 has a reputation beyond repute sirman1 has a reputation beyond repute sirman1 has a reputation beyond repute sirman1 has a reputation beyond repute sirman1 has a reputation beyond repute sirman1 has a reputation beyond repute sirman1 has a reputation beyond repute

i havent ever tried to pick up a woman. really i have not. they look into my eyes, they listen to my voice, and they smell the cologne im wearing and in all honesty thats how it starts. then the flirting begins. guys if you want a awsome cologne you might want to stop by victoria secrets and buy very sexy for men the stuff rocks!!!
sirman1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2007, 02:25 PM   #67
pointofnoreturn
Flirting God

Thanked 1,511 Times in 1,280 Posts
pointofnoreturn Is God Like pointofnoreturn Is God Like pointofnoreturn Is God Like pointofnoreturn Is God Like pointofnoreturn Is God Like pointofnoreturn Is God Like pointofnoreturn Is God Like pointofnoreturn Is God Like pointofnoreturn Is God Like pointofnoreturn Is God Like pointofnoreturn Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by OICurready4me
Ask her if she's ever seen a grown man naked, if she says no, say "would you like to?", if she say yes, drop your pants and your home free!
That always works for me....When you drop your pants that is...
pointofnoreturn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2007, 02:27 PM   #68
CJSinIL
Violet's!

CJSinIL Is God Like CJSinIL Is God Like CJSinIL Is God Like CJSinIL Is God Like CJSinIL Is God Like CJSinIL Is God Like CJSinIL Is God Like CJSinIL Is God Like CJSinIL Is God Like CJSinIL Is God Like CJSinIL Is God Like

Best way to pick up a woman ----- Lie on a flat surface. Grab the woman by her ankles and place the other hand on the rib cage. Now lift as if you are bench pressing. I really found that this is a good way to pick up women. Another option is to have the woman wrap her legs around your waist, and her arms around your neck, and lift slowly, and remember ....... always lift with your legs.
CJSinIL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2007, 02:43 PM   #69
pointofnoreturn
Flirting God

pointofnoreturn Is God Like pointofnoreturn Is God Like pointofnoreturn Is God Like pointofnoreturn Is God Like pointofnoreturn Is God Like pointofnoreturn Is God Like pointofnoreturn Is God Like pointofnoreturn Is God Like pointofnoreturn Is God Like pointofnoreturn Is God Like pointofnoreturn Is God Like

I would like to be picked up that way....
Old 01-29-2007, 02:43 PM   #70
CJSinIL
Violet's!

CJSinIL Is God Like CJSinIL Is God Like CJSinIL Is God Like CJSinIL Is God Like CJSinIL Is God Like CJSinIL Is God Like CJSinIL Is God Like CJSinIL Is God Like CJSinIL Is God Like CJSinIL Is God Like CJSinIL Is God Like

The line starts to my left darlin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pointofnoreturn
I would like to be picked up that way....
Old 01-29-2007, 02:54 PM   #71
pointofnoreturn
Flirting God

Are there others in line?????
Old 01-29-2007, 03:04 PM   #72
yaser
Flirting God

Thanked 1,467 Times in 1,421 Posts
yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like

Quote:
Are there others in line?????
Who are you waiting for?
yaser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2007, 03:06 PM   #73
pointofnoreturn
Flirting God

The one who can make me melt....
Old 01-29-2007, 03:06 PM   #74
CJSinIL
Violet's!

ummmmm. that would be me.
Quote:
The one who can make me melt....
Old 01-29-2007, 03:07 PM   #75
CJSinIL
Violet's!

And by the way point....you are first in line.