Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Married And Flirting Chat Forums > Everyday Life For Married Couples

Everyday Life For Married Couples A forum for couples to chat about your everyday married life. This would be a good place for women and men to get to know eachother.

Old 03-12-2009, 07:33 AM   #1
steve4063
married but lookin 4 fun

steve4063 has a reputation beyond repute steve4063 has a reputation beyond repute steve4063 has a reputation beyond repute steve4063 has a reputation beyond repute steve4063 has a reputation beyond repute steve4063 has a reputation beyond repute steve4063 has a reputation beyond repute steve4063 has a reputation beyond repute steve4063 has a reputation beyond repute steve4063 has a reputation beyond repute steve4063 has a reputation beyond repute
Default how does being here make you feel ?

as the title says

being here how does it make you feel

guilty
sensual
excited
angry
lonely
etc
etc
steve4063 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 07:34 AM   #2
steve4063
married but lookin 4 fun

steve4063 has a reputation beyond repute steve4063 has a reputation beyond repute steve4063 has a reputation beyond repute steve4063 has a reputation beyond repute steve4063 has a reputation beyond repute steve4063 has a reputation beyond repute steve4063 has a reputation beyond repute steve4063 has a reputation beyond repute steve4063 has a reputation beyond repute steve4063 has a reputation beyond repute steve4063 has a reputation beyond repute

with me i look forward to loggin on in the mornings

and its even nicer if i have an email from someone from the site (you know who you are that sends them )
Old 03-12-2009, 07:34 AM   #3
UltimateNaneki
BBW Sex Goddess

Location: My heart and soul is in a small city called Jonquiere...I only wish my body was there too!
UltimateNaneki Is God Like UltimateNaneki Is God Like UltimateNaneki Is God Like UltimateNaneki Is God Like UltimateNaneki Is God Like UltimateNaneki Is God Like UltimateNaneki Is God Like UltimateNaneki Is God Like UltimateNaneki Is God Like UltimateNaneki Is God Like UltimateNaneki Is God Like

I came here to chat with people, so being here makes me feel like I'm in the company of my friends. Safe and warm.
Old 03-12-2009, 07:36 AM   #4
steve4063
married but lookin 4 fun

i will admit tho i have felt real guilty sometimes

esp within the first week of being registered

i found myself picking on my wife for no reason and then realised it was my guilt

oop sorry darling

now that made me feel even more guilty
but hey i'm still here and i think i've got over them feelings luckily
because i love it here and have made some great friends

and anyway i'm not actually cheating on my wife am i?
Old 03-12-2009, 07:38 AM   #5
steve4063
married but lookin 4 fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltimateNaneki View Post
I came here to chat with people, so being here makes me feel like I'm in the company of my friends. Safe and warm.
what a lovely reply x
The Following User Says Thank You to steve4063 For This Useful Post:
UltimateNaneki (03-12-2009)
Old 03-12-2009, 07:42 AM   #6
Singeon
Taking a break...
I Love It Here

Singeon Is God Like Singeon Is God Like Singeon Is God Like Singeon Is God Like Singeon Is God Like Singeon Is God Like Singeon Is God Like Singeon Is God Like Singeon Is God Like Singeon Is God Like Singeon Is God Like

Like being in a good local Pub...know a few of the regulars...lots of others coming and going throughout the evening...good conversation...a few glances in my direction and plenty from me..lol...relaxed, winding down after a long day....great atmosphere shared with good people...just like a good Pub...wish it was in fact!
Singeon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Singeon For This Useful Post:
Brink (03-12-2009), Cy (03-12-2009), JonJon62. (03-12-2009), Midwest girl (03-12-2009), OnceAKing (03-13-2009)
Old 03-12-2009, 08:13 AM   #7
Tiglet
Missed Y'all

Thanked 2,135 Times in 1,444 Posts
Tiglet Is God Like Tiglet Is God Like Tiglet Is God Like Tiglet Is God Like Tiglet Is God Like Tiglet Is God Like Tiglet Is God Like Tiglet Is God Like Tiglet Is God Like Tiglet Is God Like Tiglet Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Singeon View Post
Like being in a good local Pub...know a few of the regulars...lots of others coming and going throughout the evening...good conversation...a few glances in my direction and plenty from me..lol...relaxed, winding down after a long day....great atmosphere shared with good people...just like a good Pub...wish it was in fact!
Perfect analogy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FD8ljNobUys
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tiglet For This Useful Post:
OnceAKing (03-13-2009), Singeon (03-12-2009)
Old 03-12-2009, 08:14 AM   #8
Brink
"Man of few words"

Thanked 1,846 Times in 1,107 Posts
Brink Is God Like Brink Is God Like Brink Is God Like Brink Is God Like Brink Is God Like Brink Is God Like Brink Is God Like Brink Is God Like Brink Is God Like Brink Is God Like Brink Is God Like

These days, it’s mostly a mixture of interested, enlightened, amused and confused! The enjoyment stems from connecting with people I know - to various degrees - and contributing with them to whatever topics are on the boards...or just sharing the day with people I wouldn't meet otherwise. It’s been a great personal outlet for my feelings, and, increasingly, allows me to feel closer to somebody in particular. It can make me feel good about myself, but it has taken a while - I’m pleased I stuck at it. I feel proud that the forum exists, and privileged to be here.
Old 03-12-2009, 08:19 AM   #9
scoobertina
scoobalicious

Thanked 17,935 Times in 12,126 Posts
scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like

it depends on the day and who is logged in.. sometimes I feel naughty.. sometimes I feel rebelious... sometimes I am serious and sometimes I just want to play.. I have never felt guilty about being here... I have felt discouraged.. like my opinion in here doesn't count.. doesn't matter... because it differs from others... I don't try to fit in... I am who I am.. but I love connecting with friends that I have made here.. I love meeting new people... and I really enjoy posting... even when I feel like I am interrupting another couple or a bunch of friends.. I took a lot of time away and I am coming back more and more... so what does that say?
Old 03-12-2009, 08:22 AM   #10
Singeon
Taking a break...
I Love It Here

Singeon Is God Like Singeon Is God Like Singeon Is God Like Singeon Is God Like Singeon Is God Like Singeon Is God Like Singeon Is God Like Singeon Is God Like Singeon Is God Like Singeon Is God Like Singeon Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiglet View Post
^ yes...spot on, Tiglet...!
Singeon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Singeon For This Useful Post:
Tiglet (03-12-2009)
Old 03-12-2009, 10:49 AM   #11
sguy
Flirting Guest
I'm New Here

sguy is an unknown quantity at this point

conflicted
sguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 12:13 PM   #12
Midwest girl
tatted up and pierced

Thanked 2,125 Times in 1,490 Posts
Midwest girl Is God Like Midwest girl Is God Like Midwest girl Is God Like Midwest girl Is God Like Midwest girl Is God Like Midwest girl Is God Like Midwest girl Is God Like Midwest girl Is God Like Midwest girl Is God Like Midwest girl Is God Like Midwest girl Is God Like

relaxed, my mind is going 1k mph all the time, here I can sit still and calm down and enjoy banter and laughing and feelings and settle into my life with ease. I enjoy the friendships, new and old here, and when I feel too emotional or too intense, I can log off and no one will admonish me for being rude, so its easy to walk away when i need to. I enjoy this site and have often called it my solace...
Old 03-12-2009, 12:20 PM   #13
NYYlvr
First Due

Thanked 1,863 Times in 1,481 Posts
NYYlvr Is God Like NYYlvr Is God Like NYYlvr Is God Like NYYlvr Is God Like NYYlvr Is God Like NYYlvr Is God Like NYYlvr Is God Like NYYlvr Is God Like NYYlvr Is God Like NYYlvr Is God Like NYYlvr Is God Like

I feel in the company of friends for the most part and look forward to making new friends while here
NYYlvr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 12:34 PM   #14
Shawn
Forum Surfer

Thanked 17,572 Times in 9,201 Posts
Shawn Is God Like Shawn Is God Like Shawn Is God Like Shawn Is God Like Shawn Is God Like Shawn Is God Like Shawn Is God Like Shawn Is God Like Shawn Is God Like Shawn Is God Like Shawn Is God Like

Normally I log on once I get here at work, I put in 10 hour days 4 days a week and today is my Friday, there was a time when I felt that I just spent WAY to much time here and honestly ( for me ) had to reset some priorities. With the schedule that I have my time here is very enjoyable and can be described as.......

Catching up with friends on events and things that happened to them over the weekend, and just playing and having fun... exchanging banter, laughing at the crazy ridiculous things people do to get a point across or draw attention to themselves, then actually reading those rare posts where someone makes a valid point, one that I may not agree with but feel fortunate to have been exposed to, as it may give me a new perspective on a certain topic.
Midwest girl (03-12-2009), OnceAKing (03-13-2009)
Old 03-12-2009, 12:34 PM   #15
Chrysalis.
Flirting Guest
I Love It Here

Thanked 8,909 Times in 6,216 Posts
Chrysalis. Is God Like Chrysalis. Is God Like Chrysalis. Is God Like Chrysalis. Is God Like Chrysalis. Is God Like Chrysalis. Is God Like Chrysalis. Is God Like Chrysalis. Is God Like Chrysalis. Is God Like Chrysalis. Is God Like Chrysalis. Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve4063 View Post
as the title says

being here how does it make you feel

guilty
sensual
excited
angry
lonely
etc
etc
Hi Steve,

I have been here for just over a month or so. I have enjoyed my time here so far. I have had the opportunity to make some new friends. All in all it has been a good experience for me. I will say I don't feel guilty about visiting this site. If anything I look forward to logging on to see what is new.

It's a good feeling/thing.

Take care.
Cara
Chrysalis. is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Chrysalis. For This Useful Post:
steve4063 (03-13-2009)
Old 03-12-2009, 01:18 PM   #16
learman3
Flirting God

learman3 Is God Like learman3 Is God Like learman3 Is God Like learman3 Is God Like learman3 Is God Like learman3 Is God Like learman3 Is God Like learman3 Is God Like learman3 Is God Like learman3 Is God Like learman3 Is God Like

Being here really doesn't make me feel a thing.

The people on the other hand make me feel warm all over. Okay, so I wish they would feel me all over, it's almost the same thing.
learman3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 01:35 PM   #17
redcat
Forum Leader

Thanked 13,230 Times in 8,407 Posts
redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like

Being here makes me feel good, for the most part.

I truly enjoy it here ~ I have grown as a person, as a woman...realized things about myself at a pivotal point in my life.

I've had joys and hurts, just like one would experience in the real world..and all of which serve me today. I have fun and laughs, which are good for the soul.

But most importantly, I have met a lot of people. Most of them good (and a few who lied for their own purposes, ) ~ people I enjoy interacting with, getting to know and share a bit of their life with. Best of all, I have made friends with a few who are very special..people I hope to maintain contact with through time.

I know most of this is transient, at best, but I am richer for the entire experience so...how could I feel anything but GLAD I FOUND THIS SITE?
Old 03-12-2009, 07:54 PM   #18
will301
Flirting Guest
Flirting Gold Member

will301 has a reputation beyond repute will301 has a reputation beyond repute will301 has a reputation beyond repute will301 has a reputation beyond repute will301 has a reputation beyond repute will301 has a reputation beyond repute will301 has a reputation beyond repute will301 has a reputation beyond repute will301 has a reputation beyond repute will301 has a reputation beyond repute will301 has a reputation beyond repute

Being here makes me feel like I can accomplish anything, nah I just love the company!
However, it does give you a since of belonging to something good.
will301 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 08:09 PM   #19
gdgrl
Follow me

Thanked 9,367 Times in 5,445 Posts
gdgrl Is God Like gdgrl Is God Like gdgrl Is God Like gdgrl Is God Like gdgrl Is God Like gdgrl Is God Like gdgrl Is God Like gdgrl Is God Like gdgrl Is God Like gdgrl Is God Like gdgrl Is God Like

Being here does not make me guilty because I know I am doing nothing wrong. Sharing laughs and reading posts is not a bad thing. I get exposed to more sex at home on public TV.......i.e. Smiling Bob and any Extenze commercial.

I have met some great people and I find it entertaining and u are absolutely right, when u log on and see someone took a second to consider saying hello, it makes it worth the while.
Agent (03-12-2009)
Old 03-12-2009, 08:59 PM   #20
scoobertina
scoobalicious

Thanked 17,935 Times in 12,126 Posts
scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like

I don't feel very good being here sometimes... some people just know how to make a person feel bad about themselves... whether it is intended or not... and most of the time is it intended... but I grin and bear it... because who knows, they might be having a bad hair day.. maybe they really just hate me and can't control their feelings anymore... but whatever... sometimes it hurts to come in here and to be treated the way I am... but I usually get over it within seconds.. after all.. this is a great place.. and I am allowed to post however I want... everyone else does... so I will too...
Old 03-12-2009, 09:20 PM   #21
Cy
Flirting God
I Love It Here

Thanked 3,118 Times in 1,894 Posts
Cy has a reputation beyond repute Cy has a reputation beyond repute Cy has a reputation beyond repute Cy has a reputation beyond repute Cy has a reputation beyond repute Cy has a reputation beyond repute Cy has a reputation beyond repute Cy has a reputation beyond repute Cy has a reputation beyond repute Cy has a reputation beyond repute Cy has a reputation beyond repute

I was going to write a long and detailed monologue about how I feel but I really can't be arsed. Let's just say I'm happy
Cy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Cy For This Useful Post:
steve4063 (03-13-2009)
Old 03-12-2009, 09:23 PM   #22
Agent
I have to leave goodbye.
I'm A Flirt

Agent has a reputation beyond repute Agent has a reputation beyond repute Agent has a reputation beyond repute Agent has a reputation beyond repute Agent has a reputation beyond repute Agent has a reputation beyond repute Agent has a reputation beyond repute Agent has a reputation beyond repute Agent has a reputation beyond repute Agent has a reputation beyond repute Agent has a reputation beyond repute

I feel happy at times, other times I wonder "what the hell am I doing here".
Agent is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Agent For This Useful Post:
steve4063 (03-13-2009)
Old 03-12-2009, 09:33 PM   #23
cherokeered
this space for rent
I Love It Here

cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like

depends on the day....and depends on the atmosphere in here...
cherokeered is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 10:20 PM   #24
Agent
I have to leave goodbye.
I'm A Flirt

Agent has a reputation beyond repute Agent has a reputation beyond repute Agent has a reputation beyond repute Agent has a reputation beyond repute Agent has a reputation beyond repute Agent has a reputation beyond repute Agent has a reputation beyond repute Agent has a reputation beyond repute Agent has a reputation beyond repute Agent has a reputation beyond repute Agent has a reputation beyond repute

Love that postie note Cherokeered!
Agent is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Agent For This Useful Post:
cherokeered (03-13-2009)
Old 03-12-2009, 10:23 PM   #25
Huzyerdaddi
Spongeworthy

Huzyerdaddi Is God Like Huzyerdaddi Is God Like Huzyerdaddi Is God Like Huzyerdaddi Is God Like Huzyerdaddi Is God Like Huzyerdaddi Is God Like Huzyerdaddi Is God Like Huzyerdaddi Is God Like Huzyerdaddi Is God Like Huzyerdaddi Is God Like Huzyerdaddi Is God Like

Wow Steve. You asked the ole "how does that make you feel" question and people open up wide. You should consider being a therapist. You could actually get paid for that.