Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Married And Flirting Chat Forums > Everyday Life For Married Couples

Everyday Life For Married Couples A forum for couples to chat about your everyday married life. This would be a good place for women and men to get to know eachother.

Old 07-10-2008, 08:27 PM   #26
cherokeered
this space for rent
I Love It Here

cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like

You have to cancel a day off.yet again...sigh
cherokeered is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 11:13 PM   #27
mrwhatif
Flirting God

mrwhatif has a reputation beyond repute mrwhatif has a reputation beyond repute mrwhatif has a reputation beyond repute mrwhatif has a reputation beyond repute mrwhatif has a reputation beyond repute mrwhatif has a reputation beyond repute mrwhatif has a reputation beyond repute mrwhatif has a reputation beyond repute mrwhatif has a reputation beyond repute mrwhatif has a reputation beyond repute mrwhatif has a reputation beyond repute

when people that sit behind you on an airplane pull on your seat to get up
mrwhatif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2008, 12:36 AM   #28
scoobertina
scoobalicious

Thanked 17,943 Times in 12,131 Posts
scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like

you give and give... you hardly get anything back... and you don't know why...

when you aren't told why they are pulling back... or why they stop talking completely....
Old 07-11-2008, 12:38 AM   #29
Kissie
Flirting Goddess

Thanked 2,398 Times in 1,618 Posts
Kissie Is God Like Kissie Is God Like Kissie Is God Like Kissie Is God Like Kissie Is God Like Kissie Is God Like Kissie Is God Like Kissie Is God Like Kissie Is God Like Kissie Is God Like Kissie Is God Like

when one day feels like it si a week long!!!!!
Old 07-11-2008, 12:57 AM   #30
Real_Good

Real_Good has disabled reputation

You mention in the posts that you have a good and working marriage, and then people throw vegetables and insults at you insisting you must be lying!!!
Real_Good is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2008, 01:00 AM   #31
Constance
Life is short, live it!

Constance has disabled reputation
Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeekMaster View Post
You mention in the posts that you have a good and working marriage, and then people throw vegetables and insults at you insisting you must be lying!!!
Geek, what are you going to do with all those baby kittens. I would take one, but I have two already, two dogs, a frog and two kids. I think that is enough don't you?

Last edited by Constance; 07-11-2008 at 01:16 AM.
Constance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2008, 01:05 AM   #32
Real_Good

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constance-41 View Post
Geek, what are you going to do with all those baby kittens. I would take one, but I have to already, two dogs, a frog and two kids. I think that is enough don't you?
Some of the ignorant newbie guys asked if I knew where they could get plenty of young P___y? So I sent them that pic.
Old 07-11-2008, 10:47 AM   #33
icylady125
sweets anyone?

icylady125 has a reputation beyond repute icylady125 has a reputation beyond repute icylady125 has a reputation beyond repute icylady125 has a reputation beyond repute icylady125 has a reputation beyond repute icylady125 has a reputation beyond repute icylady125 has a reputation beyond repute icylady125 has a reputation beyond repute icylady125 has a reputation beyond repute icylady125 has a reputation beyond repute icylady125 has a reputation beyond repute

great comeback geek............u tell them hun!
icylady125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2008, 10:58 AM   #34
OICurready4me
Mighty's sex toy

OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by softrosepetal View Post
I hate being in crowds.....people have a tendancy to not see me standing there and try to walk over me.....
nothing like a little elbow in the guys nuts or woman's boobs that wouldn't stop them in their tracks
OICurready4me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2008, 10:59 AM   #35
Frenchie_lady
in love with my freak!

Thanked 3,548 Times in 2,558 Posts
Frenchie_lady Is God Like Frenchie_lady Is God Like Frenchie_lady Is God Like Frenchie_lady Is God Like Frenchie_lady Is God Like Frenchie_lady Is God Like Frenchie_lady Is God Like Frenchie_lady Is God Like Frenchie_lady Is God Like Frenchie_lady Is God Like Frenchie_lady Is God Like

When you absolutely, positively need to get up in the morning and you have a migraine to nurse.
Old 07-11-2008, 11:04 AM   #36
OICurready4me
Mighty's sex toy

OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like

I hate it when I am standing in line at the checkout counter and the woman (yes, it is ALWAYS a woman) waits until the entire order is rung up and bagged that she decides to dig through her gunny sack of a purse to find her wallet and checkbook to THEN begin to write out the check or pull out the credit card, and look like a wounded animal when the cashier asks for an ID, which is buried so deep in their wallet that they can't get it out. Have a sense of courtesy, please!
OICurready4me is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to OICurready4me For This Useful Post:
Real_Good (07-11-2008)
Old 07-11-2008, 11:08 AM   #37
Real_Good

Quote:
Originally Posted by OICurready4me View Post
I hate it when I am standing in line at the checkout counter and the woman (yes, it is ALWAYS a woman) waits until the entire order is rung up and bagged that she decides to dig through her gunny sack of a purse to find her wallet and checkbook to THEN begin to write out the check or pull out the credit card, and look like a wounded animal when the cashier asks for an ID, which is buried so deep in their wallet that they can't get it out. Have a sense of courtesy, please!
ABSOLUTELY!!!! I AGREE!!!
Old 07-11-2008, 11:09 AM   #38
Orca08
Flirting God

Orca08 Is God Like Orca08 Is God Like Orca08 Is God Like Orca08 Is God Like Orca08 Is God Like Orca08 Is God Like Orca08 Is God Like Orca08 Is God Like Orca08 Is God Like Orca08 Is God Like Orca08 Is God Like

just when you are about to cum the phone stops working or another call comes in.
Orca08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2008, 11:16 AM   #39
Big O
Flirting God

Thanked 3,689 Times in 3,072 Posts
Big O Is God Like Big O Is God Like Big O Is God Like Big O Is God Like Big O Is God Like Big O Is God Like Big O Is God Like Big O Is God Like Big O Is God Like Big O Is God Like Big O Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by OICurready4me View Post
How about when you are in the drive through atm line and after the person in done in front of you, intead of pulling up 10 feet so you can access the atm they just sit there and straighten out all of their finances for another five minutes...
Big O is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2008, 11:21 AM   #40
dicksr4chicks
Flirting God

dicksr4chicks has a reputation beyond repute dicksr4chicks has a reputation beyond repute dicksr4chicks has a reputation beyond repute dicksr4chicks has a reputation beyond repute dicksr4chicks has a reputation beyond repute dicksr4chicks has a reputation beyond repute dicksr4chicks has a reputation beyond repute dicksr4chicks has a reputation beyond repute dicksr4chicks has a reputation beyond repute dicksr4chicks has a reputation beyond repute dicksr4chicks has a reputation beyond repute

when my sack is sweaty and sticks to my leg and there are to many people around to reposition
Old 07-11-2008, 11:27 AM   #41
plankmaker
I am much cuter in person

plankmaker has a reputation beyond repute plankmaker has a reputation beyond repute plankmaker has a reputation beyond repute plankmaker has a reputation beyond repute plankmaker has a reputation beyond repute plankmaker has a reputation beyond repute plankmaker has a reputation beyond repute plankmaker has a reputation beyond repute plankmaker has a reputation beyond repute plankmaker has a reputation beyond repute plankmaker has a reputation beyond repute

People don't recognize humor and take it personally.
plankmaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2008, 11:48 AM   #42
COWGIRL_LEO7
Farm Girl

COWGIRL_LEO7 has a reputation beyond repute COWGIRL_LEO7 has a reputation beyond repute COWGIRL_LEO7 has a reputation beyond repute COWGIRL_LEO7 has a reputation beyond repute COWGIRL_LEO7 has a reputation beyond repute COWGIRL_LEO7 has a reputation beyond repute COWGIRL_LEO7 has a reputation beyond repute COWGIRL_LEO7 has a reputation beyond repute COWGIRL_LEO7 has a reputation beyond repute COWGIRL_LEO7 has a reputation beyond repute COWGIRL_LEO7 has a reputation beyond repute

No matter what line you get into at the checkout the other line always goes faster than yours!
COWGIRL_LEO7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2008, 11:56 AM   #43
Big O
Flirting God

Thanked 3,689 Times in 3,072 Posts
Big O Is God Like Big O Is God Like Big O Is God Like Big O Is God Like Big O Is God Like Big O Is God Like Big O Is God Like Big O Is God Like Big O Is God Like Big O Is God Like Big O Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by plankmaker View Post
People don't recognize humor and take it personally.
you trying to be funny??????? lol
Big O is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2008, 12:09 PM   #44
Domus
R.I.P.

Domus has a reputation beyond repute Domus has a reputation beyond repute Domus has a reputation beyond repute Domus has a reputation beyond repute Domus has a reputation beyond repute Domus has a reputation beyond repute Domus has a reputation beyond repute Domus has a reputation beyond repute Domus has a reputation beyond repute Domus has a reputation beyond repute Domus has a reputation beyond repute

drive-thru on foot...
Domus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2008, 12:33 PM   #45
dicksr4chicks
Flirting God

dicksr4chicks has a reputation beyond repute dicksr4chicks has a reputation beyond repute dicksr4chicks has a reputation beyond repute dicksr4chicks has a reputation beyond repute dicksr4chicks has a reputation beyond repute dicksr4chicks has a reputation beyond repute dicksr4chicks has a reputation beyond repute dicksr4chicks has a reputation beyond repute dicksr4chicks has a reputation beyond repute dicksr4chicks has a reputation beyond repute dicksr4chicks has a reputation beyond repute

when I'm buck naked in the shower and the shampoo bottle is empty or better yet my kids have filled it with water that is now ice cold.
Old 07-12-2008, 04:45 PM   #46
bighands
Bond, costly bond

bighands Is God Like bighands Is God Like bighands Is God Like bighands Is God Like bighands Is God Like bighands Is God Like bighands Is God Like bighands Is God Like bighands Is God Like bighands Is God Like bighands Is God Like

you are alone, whether you are techincally with someone or not, and it doesn't seem like its going to change any time soon, and you're just, stuck.
bighands is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2008, 06:27 PM   #47
Frenchie_lady
in love with my freak!

Thanked 3,548 Times in 2,558 Posts
Frenchie_lady Is God Like Frenchie_lady Is God Like Frenchie_lady Is God Like Frenchie_lady Is God Like Frenchie_lady Is God Like Frenchie_lady Is God Like Frenchie_lady Is God Like Frenchie_lady Is God Like Frenchie_lady Is God Like Frenchie_lady Is God Like Frenchie_lady Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orca08 View Post
just when you are about to cum the phone stops working or another call comes in.
You poor poor thing!
Old 07-12-2008, 07:48 PM   #48
mrwhatif
Flirting God

mrwhatif has a reputation beyond repute mrwhatif has a reputation beyond repute mrwhatif has a reputation beyond repute mrwhatif has a reputation beyond repute mrwhatif has a reputation beyond repute mrwhatif has a reputation beyond repute mrwhatif has a reputation beyond repute mrwhatif has a reputation beyond repute mrwhatif has a reputation beyond repute mrwhatif has a reputation beyond repute mrwhatif has a reputation beyond repute

people walk around with a bluetooth on their ear and they are not on the phone
Old 07-12-2008, 08:20 PM   #49
Kenman101
Super Flirt

Kenman101 has a reputation beyond repute Kenman101 has a reputation beyond repute Kenman101 has a reputation beyond repute Kenman101 has a reputation beyond repute Kenman101 has a reputation beyond repute Kenman101 has a reputation beyond repute Kenman101 has a reputation beyond repute Kenman101 has a reputation beyond repute Kenman101 has a reputation beyond repute Kenman101 has a reputation beyond repute Kenman101 has a reputation beyond repute

when you are just about to mount up and a kid walks in the bedroom!
Kenman101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2008, 08:25 PM   #50
unctarheel_32
Flirting God

unctarheel_32 has a reputation beyond repute unctarheel_32 has a reputation beyond repute unctarheel_32 has a reputation beyond repute unctarheel_32 has a reputation beyond repute unctarheel_32 has a reputation beyond repute unctarheel_32 has a reputation beyond repute unctarheel_32 has a reputation beyond repute unctarheel_32 has a reputation beyond repute unctarheel_32 has a reputation beyond repute unctarheel_32 has a reputation beyond repute unctarheel_32 has a reputation beyond repute

you are having some hot sex with ure wife and the damn phone rings or some one knocks on the door
unctarheel_32 is offline   Reply With Quote