Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Married And Flirting Chat Forums > Current Events And Real Life

Current Events And Real Life Kids, Holidays, Entertainment. Things that married people worry about with our clothes on.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 07-20-2006, 10:54 AM   #2526
Trev
Flirting Guest
I Love It Here
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Age: 47
Posts: 5,478
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Trev has a reputation beyond repute Trev has a reputation beyond repute Trev has a reputation beyond repute Trev has a reputation beyond repute Trev has a reputation beyond repute Trev has a reputation beyond repute Trev has a reputation beyond repute Trev has a reputation beyond repute Trev has a reputation beyond repute Trev has a reputation beyond repute Trev has a reputation beyond repute
Default

I'm not sure any of us know what were talking about. lol
Trev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2006, 10:54 AM   #2527
Sandy
Flirting Goddess
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Age: 53
Posts: 12,908
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Sandy has a reputation beyond repute Sandy has a reputation beyond repute Sandy has a reputation beyond repute Sandy has a reputation beyond repute Sandy has a reputation beyond repute Sandy has a reputation beyond repute Sandy has a reputation beyond repute Sandy has a reputation beyond repute Sandy has a reputation beyond repute Sandy has a reputation beyond repute Sandy has a reputation beyond repute
Default

just talking is all
Sandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2006, 10:55 AM   #2528
G...G
I turned into a lurker
I Love It Here
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Georgia
Age: 49
Posts: 12,598
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
G...G Is God Like G...G Is God Like G...G Is God Like G...G Is God Like G...G Is God Like G...G Is God Like G...G Is God Like G...G Is God Like G...G Is God Like G...G Is God Like G...G Is God Like
Default

Not sure anyone EVER knows what upstr is talking about
G...G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2006, 10:57 AM   #2529
Willy S
conferring
 
Willy S's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: south by southwest
Age: 63
Posts: 5,821
Thanks: 70
Thanked 101 Times in 95 Posts
Willy S has a reputation beyond repute Willy S has a reputation beyond repute Willy S has a reputation beyond repute Willy S has a reputation beyond repute Willy S has a reputation beyond repute Willy S has a reputation beyond repute Willy S has a reputation beyond repute Willy S has a reputation beyond repute Willy S has a reputation beyond repute Willy S has a reputation beyond repute Willy S has a reputation beyond repute
Default

Nothing can piss me off today - I did that already at 4:00 am.
Willy S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2006, 11:14 AM   #2530
Zpanther
Flirting God
 
Zpanther's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Crazy Mountains
Age: 68
Posts: 4,075
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Zpanther Is God Like Zpanther Is God Like Zpanther Is God Like Zpanther Is God Like Zpanther Is God Like Zpanther Is God Like Zpanther Is God Like Zpanther Is God Like Zpanther Is God Like Zpanther Is God Like Zpanther Is God Like
Default

Well I always seem to miss out on these until they're almost over. So I want you all to know I'm pissed off because I'm not pissed off about anything this morning..... and furthermore I can 'bitch' and 'moan' (we can still use those words can't we?) all I want because I'm an Outlaw.


By the way, you ho's can call yourselves whatever you like, but you are all behind on your rent.
__________________
ZP
Zpanther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2006, 11:21 AM   #2531
Sandy
Flirting Goddess
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Age: 53
Posts: 12,908
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Sandy has a reputation beyond repute Sandy has a reputation beyond repute Sandy has a reputation beyond repute Sandy has a reputation beyond repute Sandy has a reputation beyond repute Sandy has a reputation beyond repute Sandy has a reputation beyond repute Sandy has a reputation beyond repute Sandy has a reputation beyond repute Sandy has a reputation beyond repute Sandy has a reputation beyond repute
Default

you didn't miss anything, you can still post what you feel, its still open, as far as rent goes, hon mines free, cause i gave you the ride you wanted.
Sandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2006, 11:23 AM   #2532
SirFox
Flirting God
 
SirFox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Southwest France
Age: 65
Posts: 21,774
Thanks: 1,287
Thanked 1,678 Times in 1,424 Posts
SirFox has disabled reputation
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgiacountrygirl
Just so everyone knows how I feel............

LOL.. Come feel me!!
I'm pissed off at myself because GA COUNTRY posted that exciting invitation 30 minutes ago and I didn't pick it up or follow through on it...hot damn...
__________________

SirFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2006, 11:24 AM   #2533
G...G
I turned into a lurker
I Love It Here
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Georgia
Age: 49
Posts: 12,598
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
G...G Is God Like G...G Is God Like G...G Is God Like G...G Is God Like G...G Is God Like G...G Is God Like G...G Is God Like G...G Is God Like G...G Is God Like G...G Is God Like G...G Is God Like
Default

My back hurts from paying my rent!!



Quote:
Originally Posted by Zpanther
Well I always seem to miss out on these until they're almost over. So I want you all to know I'm pissed off because I'm not pissed off about anything this morning..... and furthermore I can 'bitch' and 'moan' (we can still use those words can't we?) all I want because I'm an Outlaw.


By the way, you ho's can call yourselves whatever you like, but you are all behind on your rent.
G...G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2006, 11:25 AM   #2534
Shiane
Flirting God
 
Shiane's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Just hangin out with friends
Age: 49
Posts: 6,502
Thanks: 61
Thanked 117 Times in 70 Posts
Blog Entries: 1
Shiane Is God Like Shiane Is God Like Shiane Is God Like Shiane Is God Like Shiane Is God Like Shiane Is God Like Shiane Is God Like Shiane Is God Like Shiane Is God Like Shiane Is God Like Shiane Is God Like
Default

As i've looked back through this thread and read all the comments theres more than a few thoughts that come to my mind.

Hoss and momma are new to the site, so I know they don't understand or know everything that has happened here in the past. When they arrived they were told we are not ladies, we're hos'. It was like free flowin ho heaven, everywhere from that point on. Everywhere you looked it was there! That was not my number one issue. The biggest one I had was that hoss in his joking implied that he was superior in intelligence to the ho's. Since hoss and I had posted back and forth, I felt like he had included me into this ho club, and I did take it personally. Hoss and I had a few words over this and have made our ammends. He did not realize it was a so called term of endearment used by only a handful of female members. He used it freely, and I don't blame him at all for it. My whole worm can opening was just to let him know and well the rest of you too that all women don't want or appreciate being called a ho, regardless of intent. He got the brunt of it, and it was not his fault, it was mine for not being more specific.

I do not agree that the term ho is a mere term of endearment, it might be for some, but it's not the general consensus. I work with a lot of young women who use this term not only for their friends but also for da bitch, crack head ho who fucked her boyfriend. So pardon me if I don't want to be called a ho. The term in my opinion is derogitory to all women, although I know the ladies here do not mean it in that manner. The word simply can be taken so many ways that personally I refuse to use it. If your my friend, thats what I will call you, if your a bitch, then thats what I will call you, make no mistake about it.

As for anyone who is offended by the word pussy, well you don't see it in very many posts. In fact it's not a term that is overused on this site. The PPP and PCG and the TWAT all use initials, and you don't see them used much at all. The biggest reason is because the people who do use them, show respect and they chose not to spell them out, because they don't want to offend anyone. I don't have time to sit here and defend these make believe clubs, simply because there are no secret clubs or gangs. They were started in a response to some problems that were occuring in the distant past. Referals to these clubs are made in fun, and nothing more. The names rarely come up, so if your offended, live with it, unless it involves you personally.

It makes no sense to me why something you rarely see gets put on the front burner of a discussion, when the discussion revolved around something completely different. Maybe it was just brought up to justify a term of endearment found on a few thousand threads......

There are a lot of things on this site that could be considered offensive by some. Unless it affects me personally, and thats the key word is personally... I ignore it and thats my suggestion to all of you. Not everything here will please everybody, take what you want from this site and leave the rest. Over look it, don't read it, whatever!

The clarifications have been made, some chose to use the ho term, and some do not. We don't need a vote on it, it's just an understanding among all of us. As long as it is understood and respected, I don't see anyone having a problem with the term ho.
Shiane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2006, 11:27 AM   #2535
Willy S
conferring
 
Willy S's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: south by southwest
Age: 63
Posts: 5,821
Thanks: 70
Thanked 101 Times in 95 Posts
Willy S has a reputation beyond repute Willy S has a reputation beyond repute Willy S has a reputation beyond repute Willy S has a reputation beyond repute Willy S has a reputation beyond repute Willy S has a reputation beyond repute Willy S has a reputation beyond repute Willy S has a reputation beyond repute Willy S has a reputation beyond repute Willy S has a reputation beyond repute Willy S has a reputation beyond repute
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiane
As i've looked back through this thread and read all the comments theres more than a few thoughts that come to my mind.

Hoss and momma are new to the site, so I know they don't understand or know everything that has happened here in the past. When they arrived they were told we are not ladies, we're hos'. It was like free flowin ho heaven, everywhere from that point on. Everywhere you looked it was there! That was not my number one issue. The biggest one I had was that hoss in his joking implied that he was superior in intelligence to the ho's. Since hoss and I had posted back and forth, I felt like he had included me into this ho club, and I did take it personally. Hoss and I had a few words over this and have made our ammends. He did not realize it was a so called term of endearment used by only a handful of female members. He used it freely, and I don't blame him at all for it. My whole worm can opening was just to let him know and well the rest of you too that all women don't want or appreciate being called a ho, regardless of intent. He got the brunt of it, and it was not his fault, it was mine for not being more specific.

I do not agree that the term ho is a mere term of endearment, it might be for some, but it's not the general consensus. I work with a lot of young women who use this term not only for their friends but also for da bitch, crack head ho who fucked her boyfriend. So pardon me if I don't want to be called a ho. The term in my opinion is derogitory to all women, although I know the ladies here do not mean it in that manner. The word simply can be taken so many ways that personally I refuse to use it. If your my friend, thats what I will call you, if your a bitch, then thats what I will call you, make no mistake about it.

As for anyone who is offended by the word pussy, well you don't see it in very many posts. In fact it's not a term that is overused on this site. The PPP and PCG and the TWAT all use initials, and you don't see them used much at all. The biggest reason is because the people who do use them, show respect and they chose not to spell them out, because they don't want to offend anyone. I don't have time to sit here and defend these make believe clubs, simply because there are no secret clubs or gangs. They were started in a response to some problems that were occuring in the distant past. Referals to these clubs are made in fun, and nothing more. The names rarely come up, so if your offended, live with it, unless it involves you personally.

It makes no sense to me why something you rarely see gets put on the front burner of a discussion, when the discussion revolved around something completely different. Maybe it was just brought up to justify a term of endearment found on a few thousand threads......

There are a lot of things on this site that could be considered offensive by some. Unless it affects me personally, and thats the key word is personally... I ignore it and thats my suggestion to all of you. Not everything here will please everybody, take what you want from this site and leave the rest. Over look it, don't read it, whatever!

The clarifications have been made, some chose to use the ho term, and some do not. We don't need a vote on it, it's just an understanding among all of us. As long as it is understood and respected, I don't see anyone having a problem with the term ho.
very sensible
Willy S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2006, 11:32 AM   #2536
Sandy
Flirting Goddess
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Age: 53
Posts: 12,908
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Sandy has a reputation beyond repute Sandy has a reputation beyond repute Sandy has a reputation beyond repute Sandy has a reputation beyond repute Sandy has a reputation beyond repute Sandy has a reputation beyond repute Sandy has a reputation beyond repute Sandy has a reputation beyond repute Sandy has a reputation beyond repute Sandy has a reputation beyond repute Sandy has a reputation beyond repute
Default

i agree with you shiane, i brought up the other clubs to show that its all in fun, nothing more. and i've never referred to you or jazzy or lena as ho's cause i figured that if you wanted in on it you would have said so. and there are those who use it as an insult, i know that also, but like you said on here we all know its joking. and i love to joke and cut-up, we all do, but a good point was brought up also, new people on the site might not know that we're joking. but i think we can all handle that if it comes up.
Sandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2006, 11:34 AM   #2537
Barkiss
Primadogga
 
Barkiss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: North Carolina
Age: 49
Posts: 15,211
Thanks: 1,635
Thanked 3,065 Times in 1,711 Posts
Blog Entries: 4
Barkiss Is God Like Barkiss Is God Like Barkiss Is God Like Barkiss Is God Like Barkiss Is God Like Barkiss Is God Like Barkiss Is God Like Barkiss Is God Like Barkiss Is God Like Barkiss Is God Like Barkiss Is God Like
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mywifemark
i agree with you shiane, i brought up the other clubs to show that its all in fun, nothing more. and i've never referred to you or jazzy or lena as ho's cause i figured that if you wanted in on it you would have said so. and there are those who use it as an insult, i know that also, but like you said on here we all know its joking. and i love to joke and cut-up, we all do, but a good point was brought up also, new people on the site might not know that we're joking. but i think we can all handle that if it comes up.
Yeah...it was handled real well about a week ago....
__________________
I'm glad I'm not judgmental like all you smug, superficial idiots
Barkiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2006, 11:35 AM   #2538
Sandy
Flirting Goddess
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Age: 53
Posts: 12,908
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Sandy has a reputation beyond repute Sandy has a reputation beyond repute Sandy has a reputation beyond repute Sandy has a reputation beyond repute Sandy has a reputation beyond repute Sandy has a reputation beyond repute Sandy has a reputation beyond repute Sandy has a reputation beyond repute Sandy has a reputation beyond repute Sandy has a reputation beyond repute Sandy has a reputation beyond repute
Default

true bar, it got a little out of hand, but everybody fixed it, and i believe we learn from our mistakes right ?
Sandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2006, 11:35 AM   #2539
G...G
I turned into a lurker
I Love It Here
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Georgia
Age: 49
Posts: 12,598
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
G...G Is God Like G...G Is God Like G...G Is God Like G...G Is God Like G...G Is God Like G...G Is God Like G...G Is God Like G...G Is God Like G...G Is God Like G...G Is God Like G...G Is God Like
Default

I agree with that......... There is no way possible we can all believe in the samethings. I do believe sometimes we let things go on and on when we should just let them go!!


[quote=Shiane]
There are a lot of things on this site that could be considered offensive by some. Unless it affects me personally, and thats the key word is personally... I ignore it and thats my suggestion to all of you. Not everything here will please everybody, take what you want from this site and leave the rest. Over look it, don't read it, whatever!

Last edited by G...G; 07-20-2006 at 11:53 AM.
G...G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2006, 11:38 AM   #2540
sweet
 
sweet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Age: 39
Posts: 13,067
Thanks: 5,090
Thanked 2,631 Times in 1,658 Posts
sweet Is God Like sweet Is God Like sweet Is God Like sweet Is God Like sweet Is God Like sweet Is God Like sweet Is God Like sweet Is God Like sweet Is God Like sweet Is God Like sweet Is God Like
Default

[quote=georgiacountrygirl]I agree with that......... There is no way possible we can all belief in the samethings. I do believe sometimes we let things go on and on when we should just let them go!!

AMEN!!
sweet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2006, 11:40 AM   #2541
spare_change
Multiple Orgasm Donor
I Love It Here
 
spare_change's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Colorado
Age: 71
Posts: 29,592
Thanks: 2,468
Thanked 4,146 Times in 2,865 Posts
Blog Entries: 8
spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like
Default

So, we are all agreed, then, that we should just close this thread???



OK OK --- I was just kidding!!!! Geesh!!!
spare_change is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2006, 11:43 AM   #2542
Shiane
Flirting God
 
Shiane's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Just hangin out with friends
Age: 49
Posts: 6,502
Thanks: 61
Thanked 117 Times in 70 Posts
Blog Entries: 1
Shiane Is God Like Shiane Is God Like Shiane Is God Like Shiane Is God Like Shiane Is God Like Shiane Is God Like Shiane Is God Like Shiane Is God Like Shiane Is God Like Shiane Is God Like Shiane Is God Like
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fox
JAZZY: I do not believe that we are a DYSFUNCTIONAL Family here at MNF...in fact I was just thinking the other day that with PEOPLE all over the World...this group of HUMANITY actually has it pretty together.

We all have our ups and our downs. We see it each day.
We have different personalities and our ups and downs are different.

JAZZY..as much as you turn me on...I disagree with you..And to ALL the MEMBERS of MNF, I say BRAVO..for sticking it out when times get rough on this SITE.
DYSFUNCTIONAL: Abnormal or impaired functioning, especially of a bodily system or social group.

You can disagree all you want fox. But, it simply means it isn't perfect, it has flaws. Just as you pointed out about the tough times. No one meant it was it was a permanent state of dysfunction, although lately I wonder.

I guess dysfunctional is another word that offends.
Shiane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2006, 11:59 AM   #2543
G...G
I turned into a lurker
I Love It Here
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Georgia
Age: 49
Posts: 12,598
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
G...G Is God Like G...G Is God Like G...G Is God Like G...G Is God Like G...G Is God Like G...G Is God Like G...G Is God Like G...G Is God Like G...G Is God Like G...G Is God Like G...G Is God Like
Default

I think some people do not want to be called dysfunctional just like some people don't want to be called "ho's". Guess this will be another long drawn out discussion.. Why can't we all just go back to having fun and let it all go?



Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiane
DYSFUNCTIONAL: Abnormal or impaired functioning, especially of a bodily system or social group.

You can disagree all you want fox. But, it simply means it isn't perfect, it has flaws. Just as you pointed out about the tough times. No one meant it was it was a permanent state of dysfunction, although lately I wonder.

I guess dysfunctional is another word that offends.
G...G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2006, 12:06 PM   #2544
Momma
Flirting God
 
Momma's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Always on your mind
Age: 48
Posts: 10,165
Thanks: 66
Thanked 46 Times in 24 Posts
Momma Is God Like Momma Is God Like Momma Is God Like Momma Is God Like Momma Is God Like Momma Is God Like Momma Is God Like Momma Is God Like Momma Is God Like Momma Is God Like Momma Is God Like
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgiacountrygirl
I think some people do not want to be called dysfunctional just like some people don't want to be called "ho's". Guess this will be another long drawn out discussion.. Why can't we all just go back to having fun and let it all go?
Amen to that !!!!
Momma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2006, 12:09 PM   #2545
Sandy
Flirting Goddess
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Age: 53
Posts: 12,908
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Sandy has a reputation beyond repute Sandy has a reputation beyond repute Sandy has a reputation beyond repute Sandy has a reputation beyond repute Sandy has a reputation beyond repute Sandy has a reputation beyond repute Sandy has a reputation beyond repute Sandy has a reputation beyond repute Sandy has a reputation beyond repute Sandy has a reputation beyond repute Sandy has a reputation beyond repute
Default

when i tell my teenage son to do something, and he looks at me like i'm dumb. ggggggggggrrrrrrrrr
Sandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2006, 12:11 PM   #2546
upstr84u
Flirting God
 
upstr84u's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: eastcoast
Age: 51
Posts: 4,602
Thanks: 12
Thanked 369 Times in 321 Posts
upstr84u Is God Like upstr84u Is God Like upstr84u Is God Like upstr84u Is God Like upstr84u Is God Like upstr84u Is God Like upstr84u Is God Like upstr84u Is God Like upstr84u Is God Like upstr84u Is God Like upstr84u Is God Like
Default

when a certain someone wont get of my keyboard so i can work
__________________
King of Lawn Darts
upstr84u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2006, 12:16 PM   #2547
SirFox
Flirting God
 
SirFox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Southwest France
Age: 65
Posts: 21,774
Thanks: 1,287
Thanked 1,678 Times in 1,424 Posts
SirFox has disabled reputation
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgiacountrygirl
I think some people do not want to be called dysfunctional just like some people don't want to be called "ho's". Guess this will be another long drawn out discussion.. Why can't we all just go back to having fun and let it all go?
I don't want to consider myself dysfunctional and this HUMAN Group is not dyfunctional.. Why place a negative adjective on a group of people?

Agreed let's get on with having fun...

So
__________________

SirFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2006, 12:19 PM   #2548
upstr84u
Flirting God
 
upstr84u's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: eastcoast
Age: 51
Posts: 4,602
Thanks: 12
Thanked 369 Times in 321 Posts
upstr84u Is God Like upstr84u Is God Like upstr84u Is God Like upstr84u Is God Like upstr84u Is God Like upstr84u Is God Like upstr84u Is God Like upstr84u Is God Like upstr84u Is God Like upstr84u Is God Like upstr84u Is God Like
Default

hell no lets bitch and moan about everything -- why get funny now -- screw it - lets complain and scream at each other ---------------------- NAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH --- what is the start of the post anyway? i want to kid and laugh again
__________________
King of Lawn Darts
upstr84u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2006, 12:26 PM   #2549
Annie
Site Lunatic
 
Annie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Age: 61
Posts: 10,408
Thanks: 154
Thanked 85 Times in 50 Posts
Annie Is God Like Annie Is God Like Annie Is God Like Annie Is God Like Annie Is God Like Annie Is God Like Annie Is God Like Annie Is God Like Annie Is God Like Annie Is God Like Annie Is God Like
Default

When I post a serious thread and the first comment I get on it is a smart assed one.
Annie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2006, 12:29 PM   #2550
Momma
Flirting God
 
Momma's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Always on your mind
Age: 48
Posts: 10,165
Thanks: 66
Thanked 46 Times in 24 Posts
Momma Is God Like Momma Is God Like Momma Is God Like Momma Is God Like Momma Is God Like Momma Is God Like Momma Is God Like Momma Is God Like Momma Is God Like Momma Is God Like Momma Is God Like
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie
When I post a serious thread and the first comment I get on it is a smart assed one.
Which thread is that Annie, I'd like to see...
Momma is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:11 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.