Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Married And Flirting Chat Forums > Married But Looking

Married But Looking Flirting isn't enough and you are looking for something extra. Post your details here.

Old 07-14-2010, 12:49 PM   #1
Brink
"Man of few words"

Thanked 1,846 Times in 1,107 Posts
Brink Is God Like Brink Is God Like Brink Is God Like Brink Is God Like Brink Is God Like Brink Is God Like Brink Is God Like Brink Is God Like Brink Is God Like Brink Is God Like Brink Is God Like
Default Are you attracted to intelligence?

I'll just throw this one out to the crowd because I'm running late...

To what degree and in what sense are you attracted to intelligence? Are you looking for someone with the same intellect as you or would you prefer it to differ?
Old 07-14-2010, 12:57 PM   #2
Midwest girl
tatted up and pierced

Thanked 2,125 Times in 1,490 Posts
Midwest girl Is God Like Midwest girl Is God Like Midwest girl Is God Like Midwest girl Is God Like Midwest girl Is God Like Midwest girl Is God Like Midwest girl Is God Like Midwest girl Is God Like Midwest girl Is God Like Midwest girl Is God Like Midwest girl Is God Like

Yes, Im attracted to intelligence. I dont like running the conversation, being the smart one in the chatter...I want to be understood and acknowledged and a smart guy does that for me.....

to what degree has no bearing for me, its all relative...I just find a good flowing conversation that rises above sexual attraction very appealing...

I like someone that can rant and rave and actually have valid points. Someone that can teach me a thing or two, and be willing to learn a bit in return. In an intelligent conversation, you can find passion on any given subject, and feel understood, and enlightened...

yeah, Brink, I dig a smart guy...
Old 07-14-2010, 12:58 PM   #3
Han Solo
Back in Meh-Trocity

Thanked 7,717 Times in 4,830 Posts
Han Solo Is God Like Han Solo Is God Like Han Solo Is God Like Han Solo Is God Like Han Solo Is God Like Han Solo Is God Like Han Solo Is God Like Han Solo Is God Like Han Solo Is God Like Han Solo Is God Like Han Solo Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brink View Post
I'll just throw this one out to the crowd because I'm running late...

To what degree and in what sense are you attracted to intelligence? Are you looking for someone with the same intellect as you or would you prefer it to differ?
Now the obvious answer to that "same intellect as me" is of course : Pfffffffftttttttttt AS IF!!???

But on the basic level I would prefer someone in the Whicket Smaht category. Big Brains are greater than Big Boobs!
hpygrl (07-17-2010), Sneaky (07-14-2010)
Old 07-14-2010, 01:05 PM   #4
Sneaky
Flirting Guest
I Love It Here

Thanked 11,466 Times in 7,237 Posts
Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Han Solo View Post
Now the obvious answer to that "same intellect as me" is of course : Pfffffffftttttttttt AS IF!!???

But on the basic level I would prefer someone in the Whicket Smaht category. Big Brains are greater than Big Boobs!
I agree with you!!!!
*passes out*
*Thunk*
Sneaky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 01:06 PM   #5
Tiglet
Missed Y'all

Thanked 2,135 Times in 1,444 Posts
Tiglet Is God Like Tiglet Is God Like Tiglet Is God Like Tiglet Is God Like Tiglet Is God Like Tiglet Is God Like Tiglet Is God Like Tiglet Is God Like Tiglet Is God Like Tiglet Is God Like Tiglet Is God Like

I know what ya mean trying to find someone with the equivalent intellect.

So naturally I need someone with a high IQ to match my own......'course CRS seems to happen more and more often the older one gets so it is often easy to fool moi.

It goes without saying....if he gets my humour than he is one hell of a smart guy!
Old 07-14-2010, 01:07 PM   #6
Sneaky
Flirting Guest
I Love It Here

Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like

It's the most important thing to me. I mean, I don't want anyone nasty looking or stinky or anything...but brains...to me...are hotter than anything else. Have a discussion with me, try & change my mind, make me see something a different way...mental chess...the best forplay on the planet.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sneaky For This Useful Post:
Curiousme (07-14-2010), Tiglet (07-14-2010)
Old 07-14-2010, 01:07 PM   #7
scoobertina
scoobalicious

Thanked 17,843 Times in 12,066 Posts
scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like

I'm not very bright so I like talking to guys who enjoy learning more.. they don't have to be super intelligent.. I would be lost in conversation with them then.. but I like to think and I like it when a guy makes me think..

Old 07-14-2010, 01:10 PM   #8
DrCharming
Back for more!

DrCharming Is God Like DrCharming Is God Like DrCharming Is God Like DrCharming Is God Like DrCharming Is God Like DrCharming Is God Like DrCharming Is God Like DrCharming Is God Like DrCharming Is God Like DrCharming Is God Like DrCharming Is God Like

I know a lot of nerds that get little or no lovin...just saying. I think intelligence is more of a glue that holds attraction in place for the long term. When the intelligence levels are way off..one partner gets bored and agitated and ends up leaving.

**cough cough**

When two smart people get together the creativity and passion go through the roof!

Smart girls is sexy. That's why this place is so fun.
Curiousme (07-14-2010), MadameWhispers (07-17-2010), Midwest girl (07-14-2010), Real_Good (07-14-2010), ReddressDevi (07-17-2010), Sneaky (07-14-2010), Steve30 (07-14-2010), ~***~ (07-14-2010)
Old 07-14-2010, 01:14 PM   #9
Han Solo
Back in Meh-Trocity

Han Solo Is God Like Han Solo Is God Like Han Solo Is God Like Han Solo Is God Like Han Solo Is God Like Han Solo Is God Like Han Solo Is God Like Han Solo Is God Like Han Solo Is God Like Han Solo Is God Like Han Solo Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sneaky View Post
I agree with you!!!!
*passes out*
*Thunk*
Yes, but you generally have to have at least ONE category though
Old 07-14-2010, 01:16 PM   #10
Sneaky
Flirting Guest
I Love It Here

Quote:
Well, yeah duh. It takes jenius to recognize it.
(nnlnn)
Old 07-14-2010, 01:17 PM   #11
DrCharming
Back for more!

DrCharming Is God Like DrCharming Is God Like DrCharming Is God Like DrCharming Is God Like DrCharming Is God Like DrCharming Is God Like DrCharming Is God Like DrCharming Is God Like DrCharming Is God Like DrCharming Is God Like DrCharming Is God Like

Quote:
I've got big boobs but dumb now and that ain't working out so well. Next time I'm shooting for big brains AND big boobs.

Is that too much to ask? Really?
Old 07-14-2010, 01:23 PM   #12
Han Solo
Back in Meh-Trocity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiglet View Post
I know what ya mean trying to find someone with the equivalent intellect.

D
Not really....we actually grade you people on a curve to make it more fair
Old 07-14-2010, 01:28 PM   #13
RGirl
Flirting Guest
I'm A Flirt

RGirl has a reputation beyond repute RGirl has a reputation beyond repute RGirl has a reputation beyond repute RGirl has a reputation beyond repute RGirl has a reputation beyond repute RGirl has a reputation beyond repute RGirl has a reputation beyond repute RGirl has a reputation beyond repute RGirl has a reputation beyond repute RGirl has a reputation beyond repute RGirl has a reputation beyond repute

I'm definitely attracted to intelligence, but it must be tempered with the willingness to be taught- quiet self confidence without arrogance.
RGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to RGirl For This Useful Post:
Real_Good (07-14-2010)
Old 07-14-2010, 01:33 PM   #14
Ally
Soloist extraordinaire

Thanked 6,582 Times in 4,334 Posts
Ally Is God Like Ally Is God Like Ally Is God Like Ally Is God Like Ally Is God Like Ally Is God Like Ally Is God Like Ally Is God Like Ally Is God Like Ally Is God Like Ally Is God Like

Okay. Story time. Gather around and don't look up my skirt.

Something very strange happened to me a couple months ago. I invited a fossil expert to come talk to my students and show his giant collection of fossils. He was NOT my type physically at ALL. On a normal day, I wouldn't be attracted to him at all.

Well, as this VERY intelligent man started talking about his fossils, I felt little.....pangs of excitement down below. Hmmmm....that's strange. As he continued, I increasingly got more and more turned on. I started imagining doing all sorts of dirty things to this poor, innocent man who had NO idea what was going through my mind.

Honestly....if he had in any way flirted with me and for some reason asked me out on a date....I would have. OMG. I was DYING by the end.

So, yes. Intelligence seems to be a tad important to me.
Ally is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ally For This Useful Post:
Real_Good (07-14-2010), SaturnSky(m) (07-14-2010)
Old 07-14-2010, 01:34 PM   #15
Steve30
What?!! This is my face.

Steve30 Is God Like Steve30 Is God Like Steve30 Is God Like Steve30 Is God Like Steve30 Is God Like Steve30 Is God Like Steve30 Is God Like Steve30 Is God Like Steve30 Is God Like Steve30 Is God Like Steve30 Is God Like

I don't know how women feel about those qualities in men,.. but an intelligent woman is my weakness. Talk to me about the books you read or the music you're in to and I'll be smitten.

It adds a whole magic to the relationship.. witty dialogue, erudite references,.. it's all lethal to me.

Steve30 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Steve30 For This Useful Post:
Curiousme (07-14-2010)
Old 07-14-2010, 01:39 PM   #16
Fwd40s
Flirting With Disaster

Thanked 3,552 Times in 3,054 Posts
Fwd40s Is God Like Fwd40s Is God Like Fwd40s Is God Like Fwd40s Is God Like Fwd40s Is God Like Fwd40s Is God Like Fwd40s Is God Like Fwd40s Is God Like Fwd40s Is God Like Fwd40s Is God Like Fwd40s Is God Like

I am so intelligent that it takes me weeks to figure out what I posted yesterday here and why .

But seriously, the overall package of a person is the important part and not one particular item like intelligence or hair color.
Old 07-14-2010, 01:41 PM   #17
Han Solo
Back in Meh-Trocity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ally View Post

Something very strange happened to me a couple months ago. I invited a fossil expert to come talk to my students and show his giant collection of fossils. He was NOT my type physically at ALL. On a normal day, I wouldn't be attracted to him at all.

Well, as this VERY intelligent man started talking about his fossils, I felt little.....pangs of excitement down below. Hmmmm....that's strange. As he continued, I increasingly got more and more turned on. I started imagining doing all sorts of dirty things to this poor, innocent man who had NO idea what was going through my mind.

Honestly....if he had in any way flirted with me and for some reason asked me out on a date....I would have. OMG. I was DYING by the end.

So, yes. Intelligence seems to be a tad important to me.
why do I feel like the word Fossil in this story should have been in quotes and followed by a wink................. "fossil"

NOW the rest makes sense...........PERV
Ally (07-14-2010), Midwest girl (07-14-2010)
Old 07-14-2010, 01:57 PM   #18
SaturnSky(m)
Taking a break

SaturnSky(m) Is God Like SaturnSky(m) Is God Like SaturnSky(m) Is God Like SaturnSky(m) Is God Like SaturnSky(m) Is God Like SaturnSky(m) Is God Like SaturnSky(m) Is God Like SaturnSky(m) Is God Like SaturnSky(m) Is God Like SaturnSky(m) Is God Like SaturnSky(m) Is God Like

Intelligence is a plus, but needs to be balanced with the rest. A good well rounded woman who is intelligent, healthy, personable, playful, sexy, beautiful, caring and has an interest in exploring her naughty side is what I'm looking for in a woman.
SaturnSky(m) is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to SaturnSky(m) For This Useful Post:
Curiousme (07-14-2010)
Old 07-14-2010, 02:16 PM   #19
SirFox
Flirting God

Thanked 1,678 Times in 1,424 Posts
SirFox has disabled reputation

One of the most basic elements in my view...to keep things interesting.

SirFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 02:20 PM   #20
DrCharming
Back for more!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ally View Post
I make no promises. Is that a hint of lace I see?
Old 07-14-2010, 02:27 PM   #21
login.is.taken
Married And Flirting

login.is.taken is an unknown quantity at this point

I think and find intelligence very attractive. but it depends on how she carries herself. A intelligent woman is sexy only if it doesnt make her arrogant.
login.is.taken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 03:27 PM   #22
Rex
Cristalized

Thanked 3,006 Times in 2,173 Posts
Rex Is God Like Rex Is God Like Rex Is God Like Rex Is God Like Rex Is God Like Rex Is God Like Rex Is God Like Rex Is God Like Rex Is God Like Rex Is God Like Rex Is God Like

It's always relevant to how the intelligence is applied.
Book-smarts, and pieces of framed parchment mean less than critical thinking and logic.

just my opinion
Rex is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Rex For This Useful Post:
scoobertina (07-15-2010)
Old 07-14-2010, 03:29 PM   #23
can_o
Flirting Guest
200 Post Club

can_o has a reputation beyond repute can_o has a reputation beyond repute can_o has a reputation beyond repute can_o has a reputation beyond repute can_o has a reputation beyond repute can_o has a reputation beyond repute can_o has a reputation beyond repute can_o has a reputation beyond repute can_o has a reputation beyond repute can_o has a reputation beyond repute can_o has a reputation beyond repute

I find it very sexy. To be able to have an intellegent conversation and be able to switch to sexy mode is a turn on .
can_o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 04:06 PM   #24
unperroloco99
Drowning

unperroloco99 has a reputation beyond repute unperroloco99 has a reputation beyond repute unperroloco99 has a reputation beyond repute unperroloco99 has a reputation beyond repute unperroloco99 has a reputation beyond repute unperroloco99 has a reputation beyond repute unperroloco99 has a reputation beyond repute unperroloco99 has a reputation beyond repute unperroloco99 has a reputation beyond repute unperroloco99 has a reputation beyond repute unperroloco99 has a reputation beyond repute

intelligence is very sexy. But lets not get that confused with seriousness, vanilla or boring or not being able to cut loose.

I'm with Saturn, a balance is needed.
Curiousme (07-14-2010)
Old 07-14-2010, 04:48 PM   #25
hpygrl
Flirting Guest
I Love It Here

Thanked 5,107 Times in 3,712 Posts
hpygrl Is God Like hpygrl Is God Like hpygrl Is God Like hpygrl Is God Like hpygrl Is God Like hpygrl Is God Like hpygrl Is God Like hpygrl Is God Like hpygrl Is God Like hpygrl Is God Like hpygrl Is God Like

No the dumber the better...dumb as a stump!
hpygrl is offline   Reply With Quote