Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Married And Flirting Chat Forums > Married But Looking

Married But Looking Flirting isn't enough and you are looking for something extra. Post your details here.

Old 01-27-2006, 12:49 AM   #76
Cotties
CharminNdashin

Thanked 5,685 Times in 4,377 Posts
Cotties Is God Like Cotties Is God Like Cotties Is God Like Cotties Is God Like Cotties Is God Like Cotties Is God Like Cotties Is God Like Cotties Is God Like Cotties Is God Like Cotties Is God Like Cotties Is God Like

Sold! Now that I have committed to my purchase a few things strike me. You new what I wanted before I new it. You just had to explain to me what that was. I have also realized that you have sold me the car I just traded in. You simply washed it, buffed it and re-packaged it.
Thanks again
I probably should have stuck to the company car I had years ago but I could never call it mine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by spare_change
Dear Mr. Cotties

We stand ready to support your request. However, to our knowledge, there have been very few models built with all the accessories you requested. Other models have varying combinations of accessories, but few come with the full range of options.

For instance, finding a model that has a turbocharger and expanded headlights is relatively easy, but finding one that has the expanded headlights and the smaller high torque rear end is much more difficult. Then, when you add the requirement for a properly sized lubrication system, one touch tuning, and liberal performance standards, it is easy to see how the range of models available becomes increasingly limited.

Likewise, though they don't advertise it, virtually all models have a modicum of noxious gas leakage. In fact, we find that those that do not leak noxious gases occasionally are most prone to blowing a head gasket, and can become extremely cranky and hard to start.

However, based on our extensive testing program, you may be assured that the model you receive will not only give you a pleasurable ride, but with proper maintenance and the application of our tested tune up techniques, will serve your needs for many years to come. In fact, we are so proud of our testing processes that we will provide you, free of charge, photographic evidence of performance during the test period so that you may carefully monitor performance during your ownership to ensure that you are getting the maximum benefit from your purchase.
Old 01-27-2006, 07:56 AM   #77
Shiane
Flirting God

Shiane Is God Like Shiane Is God Like Shiane Is God Like Shiane Is God Like Shiane Is God Like Shiane Is God Like Shiane Is God Like Shiane Is God Like Shiane Is God Like Shiane Is God Like Shiane Is God Like
Default Get you all behind the wheel

Well I had no idea there were so many classic car lovers out there. Hmmmm looks to me like there could have been a bidding war. I'm assume all of your checkbooks are in order so I'll just have to go with the one who can handle the car best. Get you all behind the wheel, let you get a feel for her and just she how she responds to your touch. I hope all of your insurance premiums are paid up, you never know when things are going to get out of control. I really would hate to see any of you crash and burn. I'll just have to see who can take her to the edge without blowing a head gasket, take her through an obstacle course that only a true well controlled driver can complete. Bringing her back to a grinding stop, leaving her ready and purring for more. Good luck guys, may your tanks be full and your axles well lubed. See you on race day.
Shiane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2006, 01:31 PM   #78
celticintulsa
I Like Flirting

celticintulsa is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Looking in Tulsa

If there are any women from Tulsa that visit this site, please feel free to contact me :-)
celticintulsa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2006, 01:36 PM   #79
G...G
I turned into a lurker
I Love It Here

G...G Is God Like G...G Is God Like G...G Is God Like G...G Is God Like G...G Is God Like G...G Is God Like G...G Is God Like G...G Is God Like G...G Is God Like G...G Is God Like G...G Is God Like

I'm not from OK but Welcome to the site!! Hope ya enjoy it!!
G...G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2006, 02:07 PM   #80
Sandy
Flirting Goddess

Sandy has a reputation beyond repute Sandy has a reputation beyond repute Sandy has a reputation beyond repute Sandy has a reputation beyond repute Sandy has a reputation beyond repute Sandy has a reputation beyond repute Sandy has a reputation beyond repute Sandy has a reputation beyond repute Sandy has a reputation beyond repute Sandy has a reputation beyond repute Sandy has a reputation beyond repute

hi, i'm sandy, welcome to the site.

Quote:
Originally Posted by celticintulsa
If there are any women from Tulsa that visit this site, please feel free to contact me :-)
Sandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2006, 02:42 PM   #81
celticintulsa
I Like Flirting

Thanks for the welcome. Hopefully I can find what i'm looking for on the site :-)
Old 08-02-2006, 04:06 AM   #82
yourkidding4
I Like Flirting

yourkidding4 has a reputation beyond repute yourkidding4 has a reputation beyond repute yourkidding4 has a reputation beyond repute yourkidding4 has a reputation beyond repute yourkidding4 has a reputation beyond repute yourkidding4 has a reputation beyond repute yourkidding4 has a reputation beyond repute yourkidding4 has a reputation beyond repute yourkidding4 has a reputation beyond repute yourkidding4 has a reputation beyond repute yourkidding4 has a reputation beyond repute

hi my wife mark: How r things in the real world? I'm new
yourkidding4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2006, 04:07 AM   #83
spare_change
Multiple Orgasm Donor

Thanked 4,146 Times in 2,865 Posts
spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgiacountrygirl
I'm not from OK but Welcome to the site!! Hope ya enjoy it!!
No question -- Ga Girl is about as far from OK as one person can get !!
Old 08-02-2006, 04:12 AM   #84
Cotties
CharminNdashin

Thanked 5,685 Times in 4,377 Posts
Cotties Is God Like Cotties Is God Like Cotties Is God Like Cotties Is God Like Cotties Is God Like Cotties Is God Like Cotties Is God Like Cotties Is God Like Cotties Is God Like Cotties Is God Like Cotties Is God Like

yourkidding....there is one women on-line at the moment..check the green dot under the persons picture...and I'm not giving you anymore more tips
Quote:
Originally Posted by yourkidding4
Old 08-02-2006, 04:14 AM   #85
Norfolkdave
I'm Being Punished

Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute

Hello Yourkidding this is part of the real word, your typing here, welcome
Norfolkdave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2006, 04:23 AM   #86
yourkidding4
I Like Flirting

yourkidding4 has a reputation beyond repute yourkidding4 has a reputation beyond repute yourkidding4 has a reputation beyond repute yourkidding4 has a reputation beyond repute yourkidding4 has a reputation beyond repute yourkidding4 has a reputation beyond repute yourkidding4 has a reputation beyond repute yourkidding4 has a reputation beyond repute yourkidding4 has a reputation beyond repute yourkidding4 has a reputation beyond repute yourkidding4 has a reputation beyond repute

how r u looking in tulsa.
Old 08-02-2006, 07:34 AM   #87
Sandy
Flirting Goddess

Sandy has a reputation beyond repute Sandy has a reputation beyond repute Sandy has a reputation beyond repute Sandy has a reputation beyond repute Sandy has a reputation beyond repute Sandy has a reputation beyond repute Sandy has a reputation beyond repute Sandy has a reputation beyond repute Sandy has a reputation beyond repute Sandy has a reputation beyond repute Sandy has a reputation beyond repute

hi your, things are good here, welcome to the site.

Quote:
Old 08-02-2006, 08:37 AM   #88
yourkidding4
I Like Flirting

Default to my wife mark

if this is out of line lmk. i am new to sight. Looking 4 someone for all types of talk. serious, crazy and maybe a little dirty. i have to get off till tonight. Let me know if interested.
your
Old 08-02-2006, 08:42 AM   #89
Shiane
Flirting God

Shiane Is God Like Shiane Is God Like Shiane Is God Like Shiane Is God Like Shiane Is God Like Shiane Is God Like Shiane Is God Like Shiane Is God Like Shiane Is God Like Shiane Is God Like Shiane Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cotties
yourkidding....there is one women on-line at the moment..check the green dot under the persons picture...and I'm not giving you anymore more tips

Shiane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2006, 08:46 AM   #90
yourkidding4
I Like Flirting

thanks -- cotties
Old 08-02-2006, 08:52 AM   #91
yourkidding4
I Like Flirting

everyone having a good morning.
Old 08-02-2006, 11:52 AM   #92
Norfolkdave
I'm Being Punished

Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
everyone having a good morning.
Hey kiddo your back for more bantering..LOL
Norfolkdave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2006, 05:02 PM   #93
celticintulsa
I Like Flirting

Quote:
Originally Posted by mywifemark
hi, i'm sandy, welcome to the site.
Hi sandy.
Old 09-13-2006, 03:49 PM   #94
Horndog
I Like Flirting

Horndog is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Any Conn. people here?

Wondering if anyone on here is in my neck of the woods?
Horndog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2006, 03:54 PM   #95
Penny
Proprietor

Thanked 1,597 Times in 655 Posts
Penny has disabled reputation

Im from Mass but I go to Foxwoods often, u near there
Penny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2006, 04:43 PM   #96
Sandy
Flirting Goddess

i'm from alabama, long way from you
Old 09-13-2006, 07:15 PM   #97
cherokeered
this space for rent
I Love It Here

cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horndog
Wondering if anyone on here is in my neck of the woods?

Hey hun...welcome to the site...not from Connecticut....I'm a Jersey girl...

Cherokee....hoping you have some fun....
cherokeered is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2006, 07:34 PM   #98
SaltyLime
Enchanted Salt Shaker

SaltyLime Is God Like SaltyLime Is God Like SaltyLime Is God Like SaltyLime Is God Like SaltyLime Is God Like SaltyLime Is God Like SaltyLime Is God Like SaltyLime Is God Like SaltyLime Is God Like SaltyLime Is God Like SaltyLime Is God Like

hey there horndog, welcome to the site

Don't compromise yourself, you're all you've got. -Janis Joplin
SaltyLime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2006, 02:11 PM   #99
Horndog
I Like Flirting

Horndog is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penny
Im from Mass but I go to Foxwoods often, u near there

No but I go up that way fishing quite a bit.

I'm in the Southbury area. Work near the shore. But you can catch me just about anywhere. Iím always on the move.
Horndog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2006, 02:22 PM   #100
Kissie
Flirting Goddess

Thanked 2,394 Times in 1,615 Posts
Kissie Is God Like Kissie Is God Like Kissie Is God Like Kissie Is God Like Kissie Is God Like Kissie Is God Like Kissie Is God Like Kissie Is God Like Kissie Is God Like Kissie Is God Like Kissie Is God Like

I used to be from MA..have a brother in CT..now I live in GA...who knows where I will be in 3 years...lol....
Kissie is offline   Reply With Quote