Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Married And Flirting Chat Forums > Married But Looking

Married But Looking Flirting isn't enough and you are looking for something extra. Post your details here.

Old 01-29-2008, 10:08 AM   #1
firefighter1111
I Like Flirting

firefighter1111 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Curious or just Horny?

I have been trying to figure out if everyone I have been flirting with is really as "curious" as they say. I chat with someone, we swap stories, begin planning to meet, and then all of a sudden, they are gone. No more chat, no reply to emails, nothing! I honestly believe most people are just curious to what they "could" get into, instead of what they "would" get into. I think they get afraid and then chicken out. They started off just plain out horny and it let them to here for "relief" yet they lost it when the ball started rolling(no pun intended). So as for me, I am still as horny and curious as I have every been. I was a virgin when I married, my wife was too. We have never been with anyone else, and now I feel like it is time to branch out and see what else is out there. Actually I am looking for an older experienced clean, beautiful, and sexy woman. I would prefer one with brown eyes and dark hair that could take me into the bedroom and teach me all about sex and positions. I want to be their student. I am around 27 and looking for someone 32 and older who is hot and can take me under their breast and teach me a thing or too! I am self employeed so I can get away almost anytime, but daytime is best for me. Also location is a big deal. Must be NC or near for it to work!

Last edited by Annie; 01-29-2008 at 10:49 AM. Reason: to remove personal information
firefighter1111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2008, 10:59 AM   #2
fourisit
Two years...Really?!?!

Thanked 1,315 Times in 987 Posts
fourisit Is God Like fourisit Is God Like fourisit Is God Like fourisit Is God Like fourisit Is God Like fourisit Is God Like fourisit Is God Like fourisit Is God Like fourisit Is God Like fourisit Is God Like fourisit Is God Like

Wow I hope you find what you are looking for. I meet some of your requirements but I live to far away to be your afternoon romance but I wish you good luck in your search.
fourisit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2008, 11:00 AM   #3
MagicalBeing
Flirting God

MagicalBeing has a reputation beyond repute MagicalBeing has a reputation beyond repute MagicalBeing has a reputation beyond repute MagicalBeing has a reputation beyond repute MagicalBeing has a reputation beyond repute MagicalBeing has a reputation beyond repute MagicalBeing has a reputation beyond repute MagicalBeing has a reputation beyond repute MagicalBeing has a reputation beyond repute MagicalBeing has a reputation beyond repute MagicalBeing has a reputation beyond repute

I try to think that i am curious.., but i am not i am always horny..

fourisit... you can help me...
MagicalBeing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2008, 11:12 AM   #4
fourisit
Two years...Really?!?!

fourisit Is God Like fourisit Is God Like fourisit Is God Like fourisit Is God Like fourisit Is God Like fourisit Is God Like fourisit Is God Like fourisit Is God Like fourisit Is God Like fourisit Is God Like fourisit Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicalBeing
I try to think that i am curious.., but i am not i am always horny..

fourisit... you can help me...
OH Really what can I help you with???
Old 01-29-2008, 11:14 AM   #5
MagicalBeing
Flirting God

MagicalBeing has a reputation beyond repute MagicalBeing has a reputation beyond repute MagicalBeing has a reputation beyond repute MagicalBeing has a reputation beyond repute MagicalBeing has a reputation beyond repute MagicalBeing has a reputation beyond repute MagicalBeing has a reputation beyond repute MagicalBeing has a reputation beyond repute MagicalBeing has a reputation beyond repute MagicalBeing has a reputation beyond repute MagicalBeing has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fourisit
OH Really what can I help you with???
well... my curious... part is on right now... i would love to see what is available.. what your nick means?
Old 01-29-2008, 11:15 AM   #6
AL(m)
Gentleman first....

AL(m) has a reputation beyond repute AL(m) has a reputation beyond repute AL(m) has a reputation beyond repute AL(m) has a reputation beyond repute AL(m) has a reputation beyond repute AL(m) has a reputation beyond repute AL(m) has a reputation beyond repute AL(m) has a reputation beyond repute AL(m) has a reputation beyond repute AL(m) has a reputation beyond repute AL(m) has a reputation beyond repute

Am curiously Horny.... all the time.......lol
Old 01-29-2008, 11:22 AM   #7
firefighter1111
I Like Flirting

firefighter1111 is an unknown quantity at this point

I can help too, what you want me to help with?
firefighter1111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2008, 12:55 PM   #8
REDBUD74
Flirting God

REDBUD74 Is God Like REDBUD74 Is God Like REDBUD74 Is God Like REDBUD74 Is God Like REDBUD74 Is God Like REDBUD74 Is God Like REDBUD74 Is God Like REDBUD74 Is God Like REDBUD74 Is God Like REDBUD74 Is God Like REDBUD74 Is God Like

I am Horny almost all the time, curious too, sorry tho I live WAYYYYY too far to be your afternoon delight, and i dont have brown hair(that could always be changed hehehe)
good luck on your conquest
REDBUD74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2008, 12:56 PM   #9
MagicalBeing
Flirting God

Quote:
Originally Posted by stucknmarriage74
I am Horny almost all the time, curious too, sorry tho I live WAYYYYY too far to be your afternoon delight, and i dont have brown hair(that could always be changed hehehe)
good luck on your conquest
I have that (good) problem too.. always horny... i am wondering why...

Old 01-29-2008, 01:16 PM   #10
Alfa
Smilin@the world go by

Thanked 4,917 Times in 3,127 Posts
Alfa Is God Like Alfa Is God Like Alfa Is God Like Alfa Is God Like Alfa Is God Like Alfa Is God Like Alfa Is God Like Alfa Is God Like Alfa Is God Like Alfa Is God Like Alfa Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by firefighter1111
I have been trying to figure out if everyone I have been flirting with is really as "curious" as they say. I chat with someone, we swap stories, begin planning to meet, and then all of a sudden, they are gone. No more chat, no reply to emails, nothing! I honestly believe most people are just curious to what they "could" get into, instead of what they "would" get into. I think they get afraid and then chicken out. They started off just plain out horny and it let them to here for "relief" yet they lost it when the ball started rolling(no pun intended).
Point #1 is that it is not accurate to look to group "everyone" who flirts on this site into one bucket. The reasons that people are here are varied, complex and layered. While there may be 4-5 median reasons, there will still be a myriad of others that have compelled people to flirt here.

Point #2 is that for most people, they are probably dealing with a number of complementing and contradictory values, mores, experiences and beliefs that are consciously and sub-consciously influencing their behavior and interests.

For some of these folks, they may have well believed that they either were planning to (or, conversely were not able to) progress things to the level you are looking for, only to have other parts of their being take dominance in their thinking and decision-making without their realization, compelling them to do the opposite.

My apologies if I have been illiterate or seemingly throwing out psycho-babble, but I do believe that a lot of our collective actions (both here on this site and beyond) may sometimes appear to others to be premeditatedly misleading, when in actuality it just is life in all its wonderful, muddy, convoluted glory, and that we are often discovering ourselves at the same time (or just moments before) others are discovering us.
Alfa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2008, 01:26 PM   #11
fourisit
Two years...Really?!?!

Wow Fargo that was great. We are all looking for different things here and you said it very well. Thanks
Old 01-29-2008, 01:52 PM   #12
liguy4fun
I Like Flirting

liguy4fun is an unknown quantity at this point

flourist, where are you from? i am also looking-if you fit the description of the first post i'd love to chat
liguy4fun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2008, 01:59 PM   #13
fourisit
Two years...Really?!?!

I am from Missouri and I am here to flirt and have a good time. I am not necessarly looking to do more at this time but never say never right. I have brown hair and hazel eyes and I would love to chat with you sometime. Look for me in the chat room I am in at variouse times of the day.
Old 01-29-2008, 02:02 PM   #14
liguy4fun
I Like Flirting

liguy4fun is an unknown quantity at this point

sounds good, i'm in there now
liguy4fun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2008, 02:04 PM   #15
Shawn
Forum Surfer

Thanked 17,572 Times in 9,201 Posts
Shawn Is God Like Shawn Is God Like Shawn Is God Like Shawn Is God Like Shawn Is God Like Shawn Is God Like Shawn Is God Like Shawn Is God Like Shawn Is God Like Shawn Is God Like Shawn Is God Like

I was here just looking for a used motorcycle in good condition...guess I have the wrong place.
Old 01-29-2008, 02:32 PM   #16
rizz
Flirting God

rizz Is God Like rizz Is God Like rizz Is God Like rizz Is God Like rizz Is God Like rizz Is God Like rizz Is God Like rizz Is God Like rizz Is God Like rizz Is God Like rizz Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawn_N_Sandiego
I was here just looking for a used motorcycle in good condition...guess I have the wrong place.
nope...all the bikes around back
rizz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2008, 02:45 PM   #17
inquisitive
Super Flirt

inquisitive has a reputation beyond repute inquisitive has a reputation beyond repute inquisitive has a reputation beyond repute inquisitive has a reputation beyond repute inquisitive has a reputation beyond repute inquisitive has a reputation beyond repute inquisitive has a reputation beyond repute inquisitive has a reputation beyond repute inquisitive has a reputation beyond repute inquisitive has a reputation beyond repute inquisitive has a reputation beyond repute

curious how horny you can make me
inquisitive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2008, 06:12 PM   #18
Alfa
Smilin@the world go by

Thanked 4,917 Times in 3,127 Posts
Alfa Is God Like Alfa Is God Like Alfa Is God Like Alfa Is God Like Alfa Is God Like Alfa Is God Like Alfa Is God Like Alfa Is God Like Alfa Is God Like Alfa Is God Like Alfa Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by inquisitive
curious how horny you can make me
Isn't that the slogan on the Altoids tin: "Curiously horny"
Alfa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2008, 06:14 PM   #19
dcowboy09
Distinquish

Thanked 1,330 Times in 1,107 Posts
dcowboy09 Is God Like dcowboy09 Is God Like dcowboy09 Is God Like dcowboy09 Is God Like dcowboy09 Is God Like dcowboy09 Is God Like dcowboy09 Is God Like dcowboy09 Is God Like dcowboy09 Is God Like dcowboy09 Is God Like dcowboy09 Is God Like

curiousity usually turns to horny
dcowboy09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2008, 06:28 PM   #20
cherokeered
this space for rent
I Love It Here

cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like

People who come here aren't all into the meeting bit....some are just looking for friends.....others are just wanting to flirt...doubt many are up to the casual meeting or even wanting that.....this site is not a pick up joint and we are not all on the menu....
cherokeered is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2008, 06:43 PM   #21
REDBUD74
Flirting God

REDBUD74 Is God Like REDBUD74 Is God Like REDBUD74 Is God Like REDBUD74 Is God Like REDBUD74 Is God Like REDBUD74 Is God Like REDBUD74 Is God Like REDBUD74 Is God Like REDBUD74 Is God Like REDBUD74 Is God Like REDBUD74 Is God Like

Eloquently put Cherokeered...personally i'm curiously horny
REDBUD74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2008, 07:01 PM   #22
RedVixen
On hiatus....

RedVixen Is God Like RedVixen Is God Like RedVixen Is God Like RedVixen Is God Like RedVixen Is God Like RedVixen Is God Like RedVixen Is God Like RedVixen Is God Like RedVixen Is God Like RedVixen Is God Like RedVixen Is God Like

I hope you find what you're looking for firefighter - give this site a chance

RedVixen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2008, 07:10 PM   #23
drem
Flirting God

drem has a reputation beyond repute drem has a reputation beyond repute drem has a reputation beyond repute drem has a reputation beyond repute drem has a reputation beyond repute drem has a reputation beyond repute drem has a reputation beyond repute drem has a reputation beyond repute drem has a reputation beyond repute drem has a reputation beyond repute drem has a reputation beyond repute

i like makin good friends and flirt , if something were to happen with no strings for fun ,i just might be really up to it , never know
drem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2008, 07:26 PM   #24
nolefaninal
Super Flirt

nolefaninal has a reputation beyond repute nolefaninal has a reputation beyond repute nolefaninal has a reputation beyond repute nolefaninal has a reputation beyond repute nolefaninal has a reputation beyond repute nolefaninal has a reputation beyond repute nolefaninal has a reputation beyond repute nolefaninal has a reputation beyond repute nolefaninal has a reputation beyond repute nolefaninal has a reputation beyond repute nolefaninal has a reputation beyond repute

I believe most people are just to flirt and to feel affection and be desired by someone else because something is missing in their "real" relationship. The anonimity of the keyboard and physical distance from one another gives a certain measure of safety that flirting with friends, neighbors, co-workers etc. doesn't, and helps keep us out of situations where we have to make decisions while under the influence of that most dangeruos of all drugs- passion. I am sure there are some out here who have or will act on the their desires- I may be one of them- and I'm not judging them. If you look hard enough Firefighter, I'm sure you will find what you want, but please be respectful of other people's boundaries. Good luck, and enjoy the hunt!!!!
nolefaninal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2008, 08:11 PM   #25
Phantom
I Like Flirting

Phantom has a reputation beyond repute Phantom has a reputation beyond repute Phantom has a reputation beyond repute Phantom has a reputation beyond repute Phantom has a reputation beyond repute Phantom has a reputation beyond repute Phantom has a reputation beyond repute Phantom has a reputation beyond repute Phantom has a reputation beyond repute Phantom has a reputation beyond repute Phantom has a reputation beyond repute

Im both horny and curious. My fantasy coming here is to take care of the horniness by meeting someone on the side and have a wild sexual adventure. The reality is I'm mostly curious, doing a lot of fliriting and having some cyber adventures. Now the big question is if fantasy ever met reality what would happen?
Phantom is offline   Reply With Quote