Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Married And Flirting Chat Forums > Married But Looking

Married But Looking Flirting isn't enough and you are looking for something extra. Post your details here.

Old 04-21-2008, 10:21 AM   #26
Denny422
Flirting God

Denny422 Is God Like Denny422 Is God Like Denny422 Is God Like Denny422 Is God Like Denny422 Is God Like Denny422 Is God Like Denny422 Is God Like Denny422 Is God Like Denny422 Is God Like Denny422 Is God Like Denny422 Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by scoobertina View Post
I agree with M... tell her it would please you if you used it on her once.... and caress her body with it... don't just go for the mound... turn her on with it...

Absolutely agree. Get a vibrator (standard size-don't scare her) and give her a whole body massage with it. Adjust the setting for response, but probably low- mid-range to start. You should know the right spots. Make sure to take some time in places that aren't the obvious ones first. You'll be surprised how much reaction you get in places you wouldn't suspect like the back of the knees or calves (and the places will change-trust me, otherwise I would suggest some more). Then go really slowly around the breasts and take a LOOOONG time to hit the nipples with it. Work your way around and up the breast till you're right at the edge of the nipple, then lift it off for a second or so, then lightly touch the nipple. She'll come right up off the bed. The next time, proceed on up without the lift. The anticipation and not knowing will get her going.

EVENTUALLY (and maybe not the first, second, etc.. time you do this, you judge) try to go south with it and see what reaction you get. If she panics, back off and try later or another day. If you do this right, she will be so into it, she won't realize what you're doing until she's screaming.

And don't neglect to be doing other things while you're doing this, kissing, licking, whispering, etc. to keep her mind on what she's feeling and not the actuatity of what you're up to. Yes, she knows; but the fact that you are willing to take this kind of time and give her this much attention may tip the scales for you.

Again, don't proceed with the expectation of getting to "home base" the first time out. Respect her wishes and you'll (eventually maybe) be glad you did.
Denny422 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 10:54 AM   #27
Jelly
Bite Me

Thanked 9,381 Times in 5,139 Posts
Jelly Is God Like Jelly Is God Like Jelly Is God Like Jelly Is God Like Jelly Is God Like Jelly Is God Like Jelly Is God Like Jelly Is God Like Jelly Is God Like Jelly Is God Like Jelly Is God Like

WOW... just got a little hot reading this....

Quote:
Originally Posted by denny422 View Post
Absolutely agree. Get a vibrator (standard size-don't scare her) and give her a whole body massage with it. Adjust the setting for response, but probably low- mid-range to start. You should know the right spots. Make sure to take some time in places that aren't the obvious ones first. You'll be surprised how much reaction you get in places you wouldn't suspect like the back of the knees or calves (and the places will change-trust me, otherwise I would suggest some more). Then go really slowly around the breasts and take a LOOOONG time to hit the nipples with it. Work your way around and up the breast till you're right at the edge of the nipple, then lift it off for a second or so, then lightly touch the nipple. She'll come right up off the bed. The next time, proceed on up without the lift. The anticipation and not knowing will get her going.

EVENTUALLY (and maybe not the first, second, etc.. time you do this, you judge) try to go south with it and see what reaction you get. If she panics, back off and try later or another day. If you do this right, she will be so into it, she won't realize what you're doing until she's screaming.

And don't neglect to be doing other things while you're doing this, kissing, licking, whispering, etc. to keep her mind on what she's feeling and not the actuatity of what you're up to. Yes, she knows; but the fact that you are willing to take this kind of time and give her this much attention may tip the scales for you.

Again, don't proceed with the expectation of getting to "home base" the first time out. Respect her wishes and you'll (eventually maybe) be glad you did.
Old 04-21-2008, 11:07 AM   #28
CuriousOne
Flirting Princess

CuriousOne has a reputation beyond repute CuriousOne has a reputation beyond repute CuriousOne has a reputation beyond repute CuriousOne has a reputation beyond repute CuriousOne has a reputation beyond repute CuriousOne has a reputation beyond repute CuriousOne has a reputation beyond repute CuriousOne has a reputation beyond repute CuriousOne has a reputation beyond repute CuriousOne has a reputation beyond repute CuriousOne has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Love the way you think, better yet, love your idea of a massage.
Old 04-21-2008, 11:18 AM   #29
plankmaker
I am much cuter in person

plankmaker has a reputation beyond repute plankmaker has a reputation beyond repute plankmaker has a reputation beyond repute plankmaker has a reputation beyond repute plankmaker has a reputation beyond repute plankmaker has a reputation beyond repute plankmaker has a reputation beyond repute plankmaker has a reputation beyond repute plankmaker has a reputation beyond repute plankmaker has a reputation beyond repute plankmaker has a reputation beyond repute

Massages are always a good way to get the juices flowing.
plankmaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 11:32 AM   #30
Denny422
Flirting God

Denny422 Is God Like Denny422 Is God Like Denny422 Is God Like Denny422 Is God Like Denny422 Is God Like Denny422 Is God Like Denny422 Is God Like Denny422 Is God Like Denny422 Is God Like Denny422 Is God Like Denny422 Is God Like

[quote]
Quote:
Originally Posted by CuriousOne View Post
Love the way you think, better yet, love your idea of a massage.
I take appointments as available.
Old 04-21-2008, 11:33 AM   #31
Denny422
Flirting God

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jelly's Brandi View Post
WOW... just got a little hot reading this....
And that's what it's all about.
Old 04-21-2008, 11:43 AM   #32
househub
Flirting God

househub has disabled reputation

i can imagine two vibes one in each hand, and then going exploring to find the best errogenous zones,
househub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 12:00 PM   #33
CuriousOne
Flirting Princess

CuriousOne has a reputation beyond repute CuriousOne has a reputation beyond repute CuriousOne has a reputation beyond repute CuriousOne has a reputation beyond repute CuriousOne has a reputation beyond repute CuriousOne has a reputation beyond repute CuriousOne has a reputation beyond repute CuriousOne has a reputation beyond repute CuriousOne has a reputation beyond repute CuriousOne has a reputation beyond repute CuriousOne has a reputation beyond repute

[quote=denny422;950709]
Quote:

I take appointments as available.

Thank you for the offer. I'm checking my schedule book.
Old 04-21-2008, 12:05 PM   #34
Nomad
370HSSV 0773H

Nomad Is God Like Nomad Is God Like Nomad Is God Like Nomad Is God Like Nomad Is God Like Nomad Is God Like Nomad Is God Like Nomad Is God Like Nomad Is God Like Nomad Is God Like Nomad Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by dixiechiknga View Post
Get her a good vibrator things will change honey trust me!
I got a nice little kit for valentines day, and it is still in the drawer. She hasnt even used it yet.
Nomad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 01:56 PM   #35
hereiam66
Super Flirt

hereiam66 has a reputation beyond repute hereiam66 has a reputation beyond repute hereiam66 has a reputation beyond repute hereiam66 has a reputation beyond repute hereiam66 has a reputation beyond repute hereiam66 has a reputation beyond repute hereiam66 has a reputation beyond repute hereiam66 has a reputation beyond repute hereiam66 has a reputation beyond repute hereiam66 has a reputation beyond repute hereiam66 has a reputation beyond repute

My wife is 45 and has never masturbated - I just don't get it!
hereiam66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 07:53 PM   #36
Denny422
Flirting God

[quote]
Quote:
Originally Posted by CuriousOne View Post
Quote:

Thank you for the offer. I'm checking my schedule book.

Keep me posted. I'll be waiting!
Old 04-21-2008, 08:07 PM   #37
MCat
Flirting Goddess

Thanked 1,264 Times in 824 Posts
MCat has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nomad(m) View Post
I got a nice little kit for valentines day, and it is still in the drawer. She hasnt even used it yet.
I'll take it....lol
MCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 08:08 PM   #38
cherokeered
this space for rent
I Love It Here

cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by hereiam66 View Post

Yeh, I dont get it either.....guess some women just dont like it....or need it.....

Luckily i am not one of them....lol
cherokeered is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 08:09 PM   #39
MCat
Flirting Goddess

Thanked 1,264 Times in 824 Posts
MCat has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by hereiam66 View Post
I was 47 .....
MCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 08:51 PM   #40
Denny422
Flirting God

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MCat View Post
I was 47 .....
OH MY GOSH! Don't you know you could go blind.......
Old 04-21-2008, 09:05 PM   #41
PEBBLIEPOO
Flirting Goddess

PEBBLIEPOO has a reputation beyond repute PEBBLIEPOO has a reputation beyond repute PEBBLIEPOO has a reputation beyond repute PEBBLIEPOO has a reputation beyond repute PEBBLIEPOO has a reputation beyond repute PEBBLIEPOO has a reputation beyond repute PEBBLIEPOO has a reputation beyond repute PEBBLIEPOO has a reputation beyond repute PEBBLIEPOO has a reputation beyond repute PEBBLIEPOO has a reputation beyond repute PEBBLIEPOO has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by VanDan View Post
I bought this battery-run back massager and tried to press it against her mound...oh no, she flatly rejected that thing.

Oh yeah, that story about as women grow older they want sex more...that must be a myth.
Can't get enough sex and i am over 40.
PEBBLIEPOO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 10:14 PM   #42
DiscordianSaint
Super Flirt

DiscordianSaint has a reputation beyond repute DiscordianSaint has a reputation beyond repute DiscordianSaint has a reputation beyond repute DiscordianSaint has a reputation beyond repute DiscordianSaint has a reputation beyond repute DiscordianSaint has a reputation beyond repute DiscordianSaint has a reputation beyond repute DiscordianSaint has a reputation beyond repute DiscordianSaint has a reputation beyond repute DiscordianSaint has a reputation beyond repute DiscordianSaint has a reputation beyond repute

Well the secret to getting her to use a toy is pretty simple.

Step 1 - Acquire a sturdy dildo, preferably a 12 or 13 inch long model, one that looks like it could handle some abuse
Step 2 - Take her our for a nice dinner with alcohol
Step 3 - When she is getting ready for bed be very quiet and lovingly sneak up behind her
Step 4 - Aim for the base of the skull and SWING AWAY with the aforementioned dildo
Step 5 - Ensure step 4 worked
Step 6 - Seriously if you don't double check step 4 you could end up minus St.Peter if you get my drift
Step 7 - Position her on the bed with said dildo in her hand
Step 8 - When she awakes and wants to know what happened tell her you would sure as hell like to know to. All you remember is hearing her moaning from the bedroom along with lots of loud banging. Fearing for her safety you rushed in to find her pleasureably passed out on the bed.
Step 9 - Quickly, before she can process everything that is happening demand that if she is going to use a dildo instead of your services next time she could at least offer to let you watch.
Step 10 - Storm out of the bedroom and slam the door.
Step 11 - ...?
Step 12 - She starts having wild, toy filled sex with you on a nightly basis

I'm just kidding ladies, honest. I would never be so crass and rude as to slam the door on my lady. >wink<
DiscordianSaint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008, 09:02 AM   #43
Denny422
Flirting God

LMAO Discordian. Good one.
Old 04-22-2008, 10:22 AM   #44
Atrebla Rose
Loving where life has me!

Thanked 1,587 Times in 1,271 Posts
Atrebla Rose Is God Like Atrebla Rose Is God Like Atrebla Rose Is God Like Atrebla Rose Is God Like Atrebla Rose Is God Like Atrebla Rose Is God Like Atrebla Rose Is God Like Atrebla Rose Is God Like Atrebla Rose Is God Like Atrebla Rose Is God Like Atrebla Rose Is God Like

Oh yeah, that story about as women grow older they want sex more...that must be a myth.

Definatly not a myth,,,,over 40 and cant get enough!!!!
Atrebla Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008, 10:41 AM   #45
Jay_dad01
Flirting God

Jay_dad01 has a reputation beyond repute Jay_dad01 has a reputation beyond repute Jay_dad01 has a reputation beyond repute Jay_dad01 has a reputation beyond repute Jay_dad01 has a reputation beyond repute Jay_dad01 has a reputation beyond repute Jay_dad01 has a reputation beyond repute Jay_dad01 has a reputation beyond repute Jay_dad01 has a reputation beyond repute Jay_dad01 has a reputation beyond repute Jay_dad01 has a reputation beyond repute

i think its a myth - should be on myth busters
Jay_dad01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008, 11:12 AM   #46
Denny422
Flirting God

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay_dad01 View Post
i think its a myth - should be on myth busters

Oh, WOW! What an idea for a hot, new reality series!

Can you imagine how many "myth buster" episodes they could get out of these kind of topics?

Be rough breaking into prime time and getting sponsors, though.
Old 04-22-2008, 11:14 AM   #47
Jelly
Bite Me

Thanked 9,381 Times in 5,139 Posts
Jelly Is God Like Jelly Is God Like Jelly Is God Like Jelly Is God Like Jelly Is God Like Jelly Is God Like Jelly Is God Like Jelly Is God Like Jelly Is God Like Jelly Is God Like Jelly Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atrebla Rose View Post

Definatly not a myth,,,,over 40 and cant get enough!!!!
That means I'm in trouble!!! More? Can I possibly want it more??
Old 04-22-2008, 11:35 AM   #48
Denny422
Flirting God

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jelly's Brandi View Post
That means I'm in trouble!!! More? Can I possibly want it more??
A few more lines like that, I'll be getting hot.

How could that possibly be trouble? Except maybe for Rizz? Hope he's in good shape.
Old 04-22-2008, 11:52 AM   #49
hereiam66
Super Flirt

hereiam66 has a reputation beyond repute hereiam66 has a reputation beyond repute hereiam66 has a reputation beyond repute hereiam66 has a reputation beyond repute hereiam66 has a reputation beyond repute hereiam66 has a reputation beyond repute hereiam66 has a reputation beyond repute hereiam66 has a reputation beyond repute hereiam66 has a reputation beyond repute hereiam66 has a reputation beyond repute hereiam66 has a reputation beyond repute

I would love to hear about it sometime
Old 04-22-2008, 11:53 AM   #50
hereiam66
Super Flirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherokeered View Post
Yeh, I dont get it either.....guess some women just dont like it....or need it.....

Luckily i am not one of them....lol
I would love to hear more specifics sometime