Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Married And Flirting Chat Forums > Jokes, Stories & Games > Fun Zone

Fun Zone A Plce to put the one word games and other fun stuff.

Old 10-17-2011, 07:29 PM   #1
MishMash
Fire Starter

Thanked 7,373 Times in 4,590 Posts
MishMash Is God Like MishMash Is God Like MishMash Is God Like MishMash Is God Like MishMash Is God Like MishMash Is God Like MishMash Is God Like MishMash Is God Like MishMash Is God Like MishMash Is God Like MishMash Is God Like
Default If you were invisible.

So what would you do if you could become invisible at will?

Now here is the deal.

You can still be felt.
You can still bump into things.
You can still be heard.
You can't walk through walls.
No you can't transfigure!

Its just invisibility.

So what would you do and how would you do it?

------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is what I would do.

I would find a local grocery store and try to convince people it was haunted. I'd stack cans on the floor when no one was around and push shopping carts down the isle really fast and pinch peoples nipples.

Then I'd make really great ghost sounds and wait for the news crews to show up and pants them.

Oh and I would grab Scobbers boob.

Last edited by MishMash; 10-17-2011 at 07:49 PM.
MishMash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 07:31 PM   #2
scoobertina
scoobalicious

Thanked 18,159 Times in 12,293 Posts
scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like

I'd stalk my friends at work naked... hehehe... and tease the flirt until he couldn't control himself anymore... now that would be a lot of fun
Old 10-17-2011, 07:33 PM   #3
MishMash
Fire Starter

MishMash Is God Like MishMash Is God Like MishMash Is God Like MishMash Is God Like MishMash Is God Like MishMash Is God Like MishMash Is God Like MishMash Is God Like MishMash Is God Like MishMash Is God Like MishMash Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by scoobertina View Post
I'd stalk my friends at work naked... hehehe... and tease the flirt until he couldn't control himself anymore... now that would be a lot of fun
Ahhhhh

But you have to say how.

Would you walk there naked and invisible or drive there naked and invisible and how would you tease him?
Old 10-17-2011, 07:35 PM   #4
Kyhoncho.
Gone!!!!
I Love It Here

Thanked 4,332 Times in 3,965 Posts
Kyhoncho. Is God Like Kyhoncho. Is God Like Kyhoncho. Is God Like Kyhoncho. Is God Like Kyhoncho. Is God Like Kyhoncho. Is God Like Kyhoncho. Is God Like Kyhoncho. Is God Like Kyhoncho. Is God Like Kyhoncho. Is God Like Kyhoncho. Is God Like

Hmmm..I'd like to be a bar of soap in a hott girl's bathtub!
Kyhoncho. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 07:37 PM   #5
MishMash
Fire Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyhoncho View Post
Hmmm..I'd like to be a bar of soap in a hott girl's bathtub!
You can't transfigure.
Old 10-17-2011, 07:40 PM   #6
scoobertina
scoobalicious

scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by MishMash View Post
Ahhhhh

But you have to say how.

Would you walk there naked and invisible or drive there naked and invisible and how would you tease him?

well if you insist...

I would drive there.. then walk around them as they worked... just playing around.. taking hats off.. hiding their tools.. perhaps playing with their tools.. lol.. my flirt... I'd blow on his neck... whisper in his ear... grab his ass... and squeeze... while he is sitting at lunch I'd sit next to him.. close enough so he could feel me... run my hand up his thigh... follow him to the bathroom... take his hand... pull him to a corner and put his hands on me.. let him feel his way... then, I would kiss him... softly and gently... kneel before him... pull him out and lick him for a bit... but, not to finish... nope.. it's just a tease... I'd then just slip away.. drive back home...
Old 10-17-2011, 07:43 PM   #7
MishMash
Fire Starter

Quote:
well if you insist...

I would drive there.. then walk around them as they worked... just playing around.. taking hats off.. hiding their tools.. perhaps playing with their tools.. lol.. my flirt... I'd blow on his neck... whisper in his ear... grab his ass... and squeeze... while he is sitting at lunch I'd sit next to him.. close enough so he could feel me... run my hand up his thigh... follow him to the bathroom... take his hand... pull him to a corner and put his hands on me.. let him feel his way... then, I would kiss him... softly and gently... kneel before him... pull him out and lick him for a bit... but, not to finish... nope.. it's just a tease... I'd then just slip away.. drive back home...
Hahahahaha

But wouldn't he think it was a ghost and be freaked out?

Or would he know you by your lick?
Old 10-17-2011, 07:44 PM   #8
scoobertina
scoobalicious

Quote:
Hahahahaha

But wouldn't he think it was a ghost and be freaked out?

Or would he know you by your lick?

I doubt he would know it's me, we have never gone there.. just flirt like mad at work... but he is a very sexual man, he'd just go for it... I wonder if he would even talk about it... lol.. he sure does have a lot of stories currently
Old 10-17-2011, 07:45 PM   #9
Shawn
Forum Surfer

Thanked 17,608 Times in 9,224 Posts
Shawn has a reputation beyond repute Shawn has a reputation beyond repute Shawn has a reputation beyond repute Shawn has a reputation beyond repute Shawn has a reputation beyond repute Shawn has a reputation beyond repute Shawn has a reputation beyond repute Shawn has a reputation beyond repute Shawn has a reputation beyond repute Shawn has a reputation beyond repute Shawn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You can't transfigure.
Wait .... he can be invisible but not be a bar of soap? .... WTF
TomIAm (10-17-2011)
Old 10-17-2011, 07:47 PM   #10
MishMash
Fire Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawn View Post
Wait .... he can be invisible but not be a bar of soap? .... WTF
Read the rules!

Bwahahahahah
Old 10-17-2011, 07:48 PM   #11
MishMash
Fire Starter

Quote:
I doubt he would know it's me, we have never gone there.. just flirt like mad at work... but he is a very sexual man, he'd just go for it... I wonder if he would even talk about it... lol.. he sure does have a lot of stories currently
You could give him a whole new fetish.

'Caspering'
scoobertina (10-17-2011)
Old 10-17-2011, 07:55 PM   #12
smartass
exile in guyville

Thanked 4,890 Times in 3,347 Posts
smartass Is God Like smartass Is God Like smartass Is God Like smartass Is God Like smartass Is God Like smartass Is God Like smartass Is God Like smartass Is God Like smartass Is God Like smartass Is God Like smartass Is God Like

see a solo.

smartass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 07:58 PM   #13
Marley075
Bullet Dodger

Thanked 2,401 Times in 1,627 Posts
Marley075 Is God Like Marley075 Is God Like Marley075 Is God Like Marley075 Is God Like Marley075 Is God Like Marley075 Is God Like Marley075 Is God Like Marley075 Is God Like Marley075 Is God Like Marley075 Is God Like Marley075 Is God Like

I'd hang from the rafters of the women's field hockey locker room showers.
MishMash (10-17-2011)
Old 10-17-2011, 08:00 PM   #14
MishMash
Fire Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marley075 View Post
I'd hang from the rafters of the women's field hockey locker room showers.
Awesome!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-17-2011, 08:01 PM   #15
JustJecking
Flirting God

JustJecking has a reputation beyond repute JustJecking has a reputation beyond repute JustJecking has a reputation beyond repute JustJecking has a reputation beyond repute JustJecking has a reputation beyond repute JustJecking has a reputation beyond repute JustJecking has a reputation beyond repute JustJecking has a reputation beyond repute JustJecking has a reputation beyond repute JustJecking has a reputation beyond repute JustJecking has a reputation beyond repute

I would hang out in smartass's house
JustJecking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 08:07 PM   #16
Shawn
Forum Surfer

Thanked 17,608 Times in 9,224 Posts
Shawn has a reputation beyond repute Shawn has a reputation beyond repute Shawn has a reputation beyond repute Shawn has a reputation beyond repute Shawn has a reputation beyond repute Shawn has a reputation beyond repute Shawn has a reputation beyond repute Shawn has a reputation beyond repute Shawn has a reputation beyond repute Shawn has a reputation beyond repute Shawn has a reputation beyond repute

I would go to political debates and wait for the politicians to lie and smack them upside the head extremely hard....... this of course after checking out various women's locker-rooms and what not .....
Ally (10-18-2011), MishMash (10-17-2011)
Old 10-17-2011, 08:08 PM   #17
scoobertina
scoobalicious

Quote:
Awesome!!!!!!!!!
hey, why doesn't he have to elaborate? I call fowl... or foul...
Old 10-17-2011, 08:10 PM   #18
MishMash
Fire Starter

Quote:
hey, why doesn't he have to elaborate? I call fowl... or foul...
Good call
Old 10-17-2011, 08:10 PM   #19
TomIAm
Ask me about my mudhole

Thanked 17,138 Times in 9,961 Posts
TomIAm Is God Like TomIAm Is God Like TomIAm Is God Like TomIAm Is God Like TomIAm Is God Like TomIAm Is God Like TomIAm Is God Like TomIAm Is God Like TomIAm Is God Like TomIAm Is God Like TomIAm Is God Like

I'm an attention whore...I'd probably just hold up a picture of myself.
Old 10-17-2011, 08:11 PM   #20
MishMash
Fire Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJecking View Post
I would hang out in smartass's house
You gotta say how.

How would you hang out? Where? How long. Would you do any touching?
Old 10-17-2011, 08:13 PM   #21
MishMash
Fire Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomIAm View Post
I'm an attention whore...I'd probably just hold up a picture of myself.
Because the mirror wouldn't work or you have a thing for picture frames?
Old 10-17-2011, 08:14 PM   #22
Kyhoncho.
Gone!!!!
I Love It Here

Kyhoncho. Is God Like Kyhoncho. Is God Like Kyhoncho. Is God Like Kyhoncho. Is God Like Kyhoncho. Is God Like Kyhoncho. Is God Like Kyhoncho. Is God Like Kyhoncho. Is God Like Kyhoncho. Is God Like Kyhoncho. Is God Like Kyhoncho. Is God Like

Quote:
You can't transfigure.
If I were invisible I'd sneek in the bedroom window at Mish Mash's house and while he was on M&F I'd slowly slide under the covers that were over his wife and start to slowly chew on her thighs and lick her clit.....then turn into a bar of fuckin soap and wash her up!!!!
Old 10-17-2011, 08:18 PM   #23
scoobertina
scoobalicious

Quote:
If I were invisible I'd sneek in the bedroom window at Mish Mash's house and while he was on M&F I'd slowly slide under the covers that were over his wife and start to slowly chew on her thighs and lick her clit.....then turn into a bar of fuckin soap and wash her up!!!!
ok... now I have laughed...
Old 10-17-2011, 08:18 PM   #24
MishMash
Fire Starter

Quote:
You are my new best friend.

My wife will have the sheets washed.

Here is your invisibility potion.
Kyhoncho. (10-17-2011)
Old 10-17-2011, 08:27 PM   #25
Kyhoncho.
Gone!!!!
I Love It Here

Quote:
You are my new best friend.

My wife will have the sheets washed.

Here is your invisibility potion.
LOL!!! thanks Mr. Mash! I'm glad you took it as humor, it could've gone either way!!!